Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
rie

rie

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:37 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
LOL, somehow when the Smile thread was created, this topic was abandoned. :(

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has or remembers the interview where Matsujun mentioned about liking a girl for two/three years and she finally accepted him. I read about it a very long time ago and I didn't save the link. Thanks in advance!

i've been wondering where to find that too..
i read that it was from mago mago but im not really sure..
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:41 am

novemberbaby wrote:

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has or remembers the interview where Matsujun mentioned about liking a girl for two/three years and she finally accepted him. I read about it a very long time ago and I didn't save the link. Thanks in advance!

I read it had been one year? *foggy memory* It's probably somewhere here someone mentioned it? Maybe...
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:45 am

novemberbaby wrote:

I think this was talked about on LSS... but the only thing I can remember was that he had a crush on a girl for 3 years.. but.. she told him it was impossible o_o Different interview I guess...

I might have a vague memory but there's so much Arashi things and I rarely remember magazine interviews ^^''
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:39 am

griffenhawk wrote:
novemberbaby wrote:

I think this was talked about on LSS... but the only thing I can remember was that he had a crush on a girl for 3 years.. but.. she told him it was impossible o_o Different interview I guess...

I might have a vague memory but there's so much Arashi things and I rarely remember magazine interviews ^^''

Maybe it's the same interview but I'm remembering the wrong details.

It would be so nice to find the interview. 3 years is a long time...so I'm guessing it's someone he's worked with for that long.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:59 am

the one griffenhawk is talking about is oshareism but i think novemberbaby is refering to a MagoMago ep ? I haven't watched it but I heard a bit about it
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:29 am

Junbait wrote:
the one griffenhawk is talking about is oshareism but i think novemberbaby is refering to a MagoMago ep ? I haven't watched it but I heard a bit about it

Hmm, I'll have to check out Oshareism then. Too bad all the Mago Mago episodes aren't subbed now I have to d/l all the subbed ones (that I haven't already downloaded) to find the talk. I just wanted to know if it's Mao, but it isn't it, I still want to know what he looked like while talking about his. ^_^

Thank you sooooo much for the info, rie, Melody and Junbait! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Minna-san, have anyone of you heard about what Jun mentioned in 9th May's Junstyle?

Well, apart from congratulating Abe-kun, he said something like this "it never occured to me that Abe will be the first to get married. Which makes it that among the 4, am really going to be the last one." am not too sure if I get him right, hence, please share your views ya`
:)

ja, shun-kun, shota-kun, pls get married asap. lolz. just kidding. :p
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:32 am

being a johnny's and all it really does look like he'll be the last one hopefully mao will be last with him
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Junbait wrote:
being a johnny's and all it really does look like he'll be the last one hopefully mao will be last with him

Well, he did say before he wants to get married at 30. He has five more years left. But who knows? Maybe if he's lucky or if Johnny-san goes mental and lets his boys have happiness without any penalties he'll get married before he reaches that age.

But I don't think he'll be the last one. There's Shota and Shun left. ^_^
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:50 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Minna-san, have anyone of you heard about what Jun mentioned in 9th May's Junstyle?

Well, apart from congratulating Abe-kun, he said something like this "it never occured to me that Abe will be the first to get married. Which makes it that among the 4, am really going to be the last one." am not too sure if I get him right, hence, please share your views ya`

yep. he did said that. I was surprise too that he publicly said to be the last one to get married. It's a good thing thou. save fans from suspense and heart attack. LOL
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:02 am

maea_maie wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

yep. he did said that. I was surprise too that he publicly said to be the last one to get married. It's a good thing thou. save fans from suspense and heart attack. LOL

Or give Jun fans the impression they still have a chance. *sighs* -_-
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:54 am

yoshi09 wrote:

Or give Jun fans the impression they still have a chance. *sighs* -_-

hahaha! focus girl! don't think about them. were in the maotsujun land so focus on them instead.
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:39 am

today(may 17th) is matsumoto jun's 13th anniversary in johnny's entertainment...
happy 13th anniversary matsumoto jun :flower: :flower: :flower:
i hope you will be more success in singing and acting...
Back to top Go down
belovedmao

belovedmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:56 am

hawshif wrote:
today(may 17th) is matsumoto jun's 13th anniversary in johnny's entertainment...
happy 13th anniversary matsumoto jun :flower: :flower: :flower:
i hope you will be more success in singing and acting...
oh, I don't know this. happy 13th anniversary, wish you the best for your career and love :lol:
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:25 pm

wish you the best ichiban. let arashi goes up to the top. hope that you get your wish to married before you thirty( of course to mao)
Back to top Go down
zashibear

zashibear

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:44 am

Need to greet Jun for his 13th Year in JE! Thank you Johnny-san for giving us Matsumoto Jun to fangirl and flail over.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:51 pm

zashibear wrote:
Need to greet Jun for his 13th Year in JE! Thank you Johnny-san for giving us Matsumoto Jun to fangirl and flail over.

More like, thank GOD Jun decided to audition because his sister's love for some of the JE boys (I forget if it was KinKi Kids or SMAP... x_x ).

Happy 13th, Jun.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Happy 13th Jun~
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 pm

Ara, is me who post here again, hope am not considered double posting ya.

Ano minna, i just watch the latest Ans and I just have to sing my praise:
Jun is REALLY such a NICE guy neh!!! Hence like him even more~

In this episode's homework is about lobster dishes. And Jun just without any word, peal it nicely for the guest!
And it reminds me of the latest VSA where the theme is BBQ with Arashi. He is also the only one so deligently cooking the food for the boys, giving them thier portion. Even when they are hosting the guest, he just couldn't shift his attention away, suttlely making sure the food don't burn, and yet participating on the talk.
Now i think back, in earlier AnH where the homework is about Prawns, he also peel for his band members, and his fingers become all red cause the shell for a particular type is hard. But he did it willingly and happily. And my, he sure knows how to peel them effectively fast and nicely.

Ah... this not only is his late passion for cooking, but also show his love towards his brothers neh? A cool person like him, getting his hand dirty and all. No wonder the boys always said Jun-kun cared for Arashi the most. :)
Being Jun's gf must be lucky too neh? Hehe ;p

Jun might not talk much at times, but his actions generally speaks for itself.
Sasuga Jun!
Back to top Go down
lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:16 am

hikarichan wrote:

Sasuga Jun!

I am absulutly agree with you, Jun is really good guy not only to his members
also for the team that he work with. like Hanadan team, bambino team,kakushitoide movie team, and smile team. After work with Jun, they
once give Jun a very good complements. even Jun dont care act a bad Dos
If you looks carefully his actions you will know him better.
While he is in Arashi, he will make him not too apeal himself,but when he is in
another dorama team, he also know how to
make the mood higher with the teams

On saturday one comedy show, do you know Bananaman a comdian with
mashrm hair ,I was spprisely he suddenly said in Arashi Jun is the best, he said MatsuJun is such a manly guy in the Arashi, dont talk too much but always support eveything silently. So he advise 1 newidol girl dont be cheated by
his cool outside Matsujun is a really good guy, he knew matsujun because had work with Arashi. I am so glad thatt I was happened to fit this chanel and knew Banahimura in Arashi show always fighted with Jun but he understand Jun did for the show .I wish more people can see it but the progamm was in the midnight,What a pity!!!
Back to top Go down
lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 am

hikarichan wrote:

Sasuga Jun!

I am absulutly agree with you, Jun is really good guy not only to his members
also for the team that he work with. like Hanadan team, bambino team,kakushitoide movie team, and smile team. After work with Jun, they
once give Jun a very good complements. even Jun dont care act a bad Dos
If you looks carefully his actions you will know him better.
While he is in Arashi, he will make him not too apeal himself,but when he is in
another dorama team, he also know how to
make the mood higher with the teams

mashrm hair ,I was spprisely he suddenly said in Arashi Jun is the best, he said MatsuJun is such a manly guy in the Arashi, dont talk too much but always support eveything silently. So he advise 1 newidol girl dont be cheated by
his cool outside Matsujun is a really good guy, he knew matsujun because had work with Arashi. I am so glad thatt I was happened to fit this chanel and knew Banahimura in Arashi show always fighted with Jun but he understand Jun did for the show .I wish more people can see it but the progamm was in the midnight,What a pity!!!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

lovebird wrote:

Oh really? I would love to watch that, do you remember the name of the comedy show? Maybe someone will upload it into youtube in coming days. Then can search for it. Oh... this makes me so happy for him. I wonder if he hears it himself or watch the show. Cause he generally sleeps late. Hehe. Thanks for sharing this! :)
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

I would like to watch this also.Is this video available in youtube?
If the elders see the goodness in Jun and they respected Jun, I say Mao is really fortunate girl. They really complement each other.
Back to top Go down
lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:37 pm

hikarichan wrote:

Oh really? I would love to watch that, do you remember the name of the comedy show? Maybe someone will upload it into youtube in coming days. Then can search for it. Oh... this makes me so happy for him. I wonder if he hears it himself or watch the show. Cause he generally sleeps late. Hehe. Thanks for sharing this! :)

It was from Televi Tokyo, produced by Yoshimoto kougyou
the programm name is Imada Kouji I think it is not so populare porgamm
in midnigh comeday show.

There are many Genin=comedians worked with Jun, somehow always mentioned matsujun .
Examples, Recently Miyakawa Daisuke who worked with Jun in the movie of
Kakusitoride 3 bad man and Last Princese.
Daisuke in a show not TV show a fan of him who went to see and reported in his
blog said Daisuke said about Matsujun is so manly sexy while he worked with him and got an honor to take a bath together with him, and found him not only
his character is so man also his body, anyway he just lost in Matsujun's aura felt faintness ,he could not help out of bath and only he could do was just to steal to look Matasujun's pants. Although it is a funny talks but Daisuke always said about it even it was 2 years ago.

Okamura a famouse comedian member of 99, memtioned Jun 2 times in his
radio also said Junkun is young but behavior is so adult. always want to learn
evything to better Arashi and himself.

Somtimes just surprise Junkun got so many famouse friends but he just dont metioned so much, even 1 time in YamaP's web site mentioned Junkun ,shunkun
Toma they have a party together,and also toma metined it in Kanja8yoko's radio, said it is jun invited P and want to discuss how improve News etc.
we can hear some news from others but Jun never talked these thing oftenly.
even in His enjoy Jonny web of Jun's only report his work monthly, not like Nino's game nikki before somtimes write he went out with whom? Jun just a very private person I suppose.but He also like to produce in entaintment. so in front of us, Jun just a entertainer.maybe??

But from others talks we also could know Junkun somtimes funny but base his honesty and seriously and kindly considration.some said he also got pure innocent very naturally ,Maybe these Gap let me like JUN kun best in Arashi.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 pm

@lovebird
Thanks! Thats ju so nice about him neh~ The more I watch the Arashi show, more i grow to like him. :p

So here's their new song, 5x10. For thier anniverssary. Its so nice!
Am waiting for the mv/pv. Can you hear Jun? I think he is indeed improving his singing. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_osoXtDMqw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next