Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
jodie26

jodie26

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:24 am

3104yen wrote:
i've just read yamakaze's vox :
- According Johnny’s agency. Matsumoto was off on 1st he had massage for 3 hours and he was on the way for home there’ no fellow passenger.
- At first he tried to go by taxi. He couldn’t catch taxi however he waited it for 20-30min due to snow, so he used his car.
- He has over 5 years driving experience.
- He handled rehearsal of show and interview as scheduled on 2nd.

thanks for the info ^_^
a massage for 3 hours?!?! i have no idea why but i just have a gut feeling that's kind of fishy :/..(not yamakaze's info) JE i mean but i am probably just crazy :D
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 pm

jodie26 wrote:
3104yen wrote:
- According Johnny’s agency. Matsumoto was off on 1st he had massage for 3 hours and he was on the way for home there’ no fellow passenger.
- At first he tried to go by taxi. He couldn’t catch taxi however he waited it for 20-30min due to snow, so he used his car.

thanks for the info ^_^
a massage for 3 hours?!?! i have no idea why but i just have a gut feeling that's kind of fishy :/..(not yamakaze's info) JE i mean but i am probably just crazy :D

what is fishy??
massage??maybe jun want relaxing his body

btw is there Any updates for wagaya dorama SP??
i mean the picture,promo or something??
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm

HI guys ..
konbanwa ..

pls. vote jun
at this site :
http://vote3.ziyu.net/html/milky90.html

i think this is
for the most
popular JE talent ..
something like that ..

let's vote for him
everyday :)

tnx !
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:08 pm

in that kind of votes always win! some kattun so...
why i should give my vote to this poll Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_scratch sorry but i don't like
so don't kill me xD, Jun always know that i'm in his side! Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 am

sweetmao wrote:
jodie26 wrote:
3104yen wrote:

thanks for the info ^_^

what is fishy??
massage??maybe jun want relaxing his body

i dunno, just seem weird to me..
btw wasn't Jun first reported to be coming back from Narita airport??
tbh i don't really know what happend now but atleast Jun wasn't hurt (Y)

btw is there Any updates for wagaya dorama SP??
i mean the picture,promo or something??
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 pm

from jun's j-web : ENJOY
I apologize to make you worry a lot. I’m relived that other person didn’t hard. I will watch my self even more. And also, I will work harder than ever.
Jun Matsumoto

and

from sho's hanamaru cafe : Jun-kun bought T-shirt for 4 from NYC

thanks yamakaze
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

jun was in NY for to see a musical

jun's j-web: http://arashi.groups.vox.com/library/post/6a011015f527fc860b0123de0f3c4e860d.html

thanks to Yamakaze
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 am

i always wondering did he go to NY with mao???
i mean she jobless too at that time.
hhmmm,,i hope so coz if they did maybe they reunions to see musical theather just like previously (hyd) in NY

btw jun is really like jhonny depp huh??
he saw tim burton exhibition like edward schissorhand,sleepy hollow.
well jun i like jhonny depp too,.he's amazing actor,. and i think u almost little bit like depp (ur performance too 8) hohohohoo
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

sweetmao wrote:
i always wondering did he go to NY with mao???
i mean she jobless too at that time.
hhmmm,,i hope so coz if they did maybe they reunions to see musical theather just like previously (hyd) in NY

I guess we'll never know for sure. All we know is that there were two women with him in the NY airport when he left, one of them is the translator. Nobody went into further details of the other woman.

About Jun's massage...it's not odd. He might have needed to relax after that long jetlag. I had to rethink his arrival in Japan, because when I was in Okinawa, to determine the time back in the states, I simply flip the day/night of the time and went forward 1 or 2 hours in eastern standard time, depending on whether it's daylight savings in the states or not (Japan doesn't experience daylight savings). So if he left on Sunday morning at 9am, it had to have already been at least 11pm Sunday night in Japan, and with 9-12 hour flights across the Pacific Ocean, he had to have arrived at least sometime mid-morning, lunchtime, or early afternoon back in Japan. So his story at least checks out, because he had the time to go to the massage. LOL
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:12 pm

massage straight after the flight? Would he not want to see his loved ones or his friends? Is it common for artists to go on holiday alone like Jun esp if they are part of a group? Nice to see that he is not joined at the hip with Arashi members but just wondering if he is naturally a solitary person? Or is it that we hear precious little abt his private life? No outing with family ? Sister? Haha? Chichi?
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm

it's a common thing...
i think 2 years ago, sho went to India for holiday

jun, ryo(nishikado) n jin(akanishi) went to the club after jin's solo concert on Valentine day...party until morning

http://entameblog.seesaa.net/article/141524849.html#more

There were a lot of foreigners too, and jin seems to have talked in English commonly there
Jin and Ryo are regular customers in the club, but it is rare for jun.
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm

3104yen wrote:
it's a common thing...

jun, ryo(nishikado) n jin(akanishi) went to the club after jin's solo concert on Valentine day...party until morning

There were a lot of foreigners too, and jin seems to have talked in English commonly there

i read about this too lol.. clubbing on valentines day? :l
whatever works for them :L
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:00 pm

jodie26 wrote:
3104yen wrote:
it's a common thing...

i read about this too lol.. clubbing on valentines day? :l
whatever works for them :L

When I read about this, my heart kinda sank. CLUBBING ON VDAY??? :evil: And it doesn't look like a couple thingy. It's more of boys on the prowl or something... :roll:
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 am

I read somewhere that he was to jin's solo concert, but nothing about clubbing...only ryo and jin so...
If he went, perhaps his love one was busy for valentine's day...
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 am

report from jin's concert on feb 14 :

http://yokumiz.livejournal.com/7457.html

# Matsujun from Arashi went. He's wearing a fedora and sitting beside the aisle.
# Jun&Ryo left a bit earlier than the audience. A staff came and called them to follow him. Jun’s clapping hands while he stood up.

yeah..it's more like boys night out
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:08 am

3104yen wrote:
report from jin's concert on feb 14 :

http://yokumiz.livejournal.com/7457.html

# Matsujun from Arashi went. He's wearing a fedora and sitting beside the aisle.
# Jun&Ryo left a bit earlier than the audience. A staff came and called them to follow him. Jun’s clapping hands while he stood up.

yeah..it's more like boys night out

hope he had fun :D
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 pm

eeeeeehhh..he went to jin's concert on valentine days??

what he's doing?? why he did'nt spent with his lover*cough mao*

jun with party club??awww..daikira *my image clubbing is something with having fun,boys and girl join together*
i don't know why but i did not like jin so much,.he's too wild,and always identical with bad girl,.
i hope jun not influence too much with this thing,.
well seeing concert is fine,.hope he had fun with the concert
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:58 pm

sweetmao wrote:

jun with party club??awww..daikira *my image clubbing is something with having fun,boys and girl join together*
i don't know why but i did not like jin so much,.he's too wild,and always identical with bad girl,.

hahaha! i dont like jin too, he is kinda like a bad boy-player image.

anyway,l i dont mind if jun goes there, its a "boys night out" and maybe he couldnt say no to jin (if he invited him, coz i believe they are close) and i think he probably ask for *cough* permission to his "girlfriend" anyway.

remember jun said "his girlfriend know how to read atmosphere"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 am

HELLO GIRLS....DO YOU SEE NEW VS ARASHI WITH EIKURA NANA AS A GUEST...WHY MATSUJUN SO KIND WITH THAT GIRL...??I HATE THAT GIRL TOO OVERACT.IN FALLING PIPES GAME,NANA SAYS TO MATSUJUN SHE WANT NUMBER 1 & 4.AND YOU KNOW WHAT,MATSUJUN CLICK NUMBER 1&4........AND JUN LOOK HAPPY...........NANDE...........??HE'S NOT LOOK LIKE MATSUJUN..........I HATE IT,SU DISCUSSING :x :x :x :x :x
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:03 am

silvergate08 wrote:
sweetmao wrote:

hahaha! i dont like jin too, he is kinda like a bad boy-player image.

anyway,l i dont mind if jun goes there, its a "boys night out" and maybe he couldnt say no to jin (if he invited him, coz i believe they are close) and i think he probably ask for *cough* permission to his "girlfriend" anyway.

remember jun said "his girlfriend know how to read atmosphere"

silvergate we are same,i don't like jin either*his bakaness maybe i like*,because his bad-boy player image. and for his sexuality image

well jun is kind sexy image too, but with normal phase,
but jin,,yes his sexy but oouughh too much overeact, and kind artificial his "sexiess"
yes i know jun and jin is pretty close,.i don't mind either if they hang out together,.
i'm just little bit worried perhaps.

jun ask for permission to mao??hahaha..i like that :D
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:54 am

junnosuke wrote:
HELLO GIRLS....DO YOU SEE NEW VS ARASHI WITH EIKURA NANA AS A GUEST...WHY MATSUJUN SO KIND WITH THAT GIRL...??I HATE THAT GIRL TOO OVERACT.IN FALLING PIPES GAME,NANA SAYS TO MATSUJUN SHE WANT NUMBER 1 & 4.AND YOU KNOW WHAT,MATSUJUN CLICK NUMBER 1&4........AND JUN LOOK HAPPY...........NANDE...........??HE'S NOT LOOK LIKE MATSUJUN..........I HATE IT,SU DISCUSSING :x :x :x :x :x

Don't bother yourself with that, I'm pretty sure that it's nothing, Jun was just kind, :D and nana seems to be a easy going girl.
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:59 am

or..he is keeping us guessing and throwing us off the tracks.
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:57 am

junnosuke wrote:

well,.after i saw it,..i don't quite suprise,.
i mean nana-chan have co-starred with jun twice,.last time is wagaya,so that's why he's so kind,
and why he click number 1&4,coz he promise to nana before and from what i know jun never lie,he's trusted person,that's why he click that number.and from what dinay said nana-chan seem easy going person,i have to admit maybe they close before(talk each other)but not as close as mao did.
the different is "no sparkling eyes" from jun to see nana, NO GIGGLES from jun *only nana did*
compared to mao he's always did, u can see his act toward mao in hydF messages,there's giggle and the stranges is they both try to avoid eyes,.that's mean something ne~

p.s i think jun have change now,.he's little kind to person/woman not as cold as before
:D
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:56 am

junnosuke wrote:
HELLO GIRLS....DO YOU SEE NEW VS ARASHI WITH EIKURA NANA AS A GUEST...WHY MATSUJUN SO KIND WITH THAT GIRL...??I HATE THAT GIRL TOO OVERACT.IN FALLING PIPES GAME,NANA SAYS TO MATSUJUN SHE WANT NUMBER 1 & 4.AND YOU KNOW WHAT,MATSUJUN CLICK NUMBER 1&4........AND JUN LOOK HAPPY...........NANDE...........??HE'S NOT LOOK LIKE MATSUJUN..........I HATE IT,SU DISCUSSING Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_mad

he is always a gentleman with girls! (specially all his co-stars, some flirty mabe xD) so that don't surprise me at all Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Lol
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:23 pm

okasan wrote:
or..he is keeping us guessing and throwing us off the tracks.

*sweating*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next