Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:55 am

i read from other website his ring is italian brand. that all i know.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:53 am

anyone knows where i could find kakushi toride with eng subs??
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:05 pm

dear jun fans... does Jun have a blog called "Jweb Enjoy!"?
does anyone know the link, can share? :)
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:21 am

hikarichan wrote:

i know he has one but i don't know the link to it >.<
sorry... haven't been on it so i want to see it as well even though i do not know japanese :/
Back to top Go down
nekochan

nekochan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 am

jodie26 wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

sorry... haven't been on it so i want to see it as well even though i do not know japanese :/

Im not really sure but, I think that all Jhonny's members webs can be seen only by oficial fan club's members and only in Japan. A little sad thing :(
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:31 am

You have to subscribe and pay through your cellphone and of course only Japanese cellphones can do that >__<
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
lenzi123

lenzi123

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:59 am

Zohariel wrote:
uwahh thanks Junbait!! You helped a ton! ^_^ about the silver ring, do you think he started wearing it around hanadan period? and also do you know what kind of ring it is? (brand and model) it's a really nice ring.

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Untitled

and this is totally random LOL but did you see arashi on MSSL 2008? b/c during the one love performance I'd like to know which rings he is wearing haha 'cause he removes his right glove but I can't clearly see which rings it is... bahaha random right? xD

and yes I have to admit, Jun has sexy hands... OMG. haha

Zohariel, I think he was wearing the ring shown on this picture...I'm not completely sure because it's blurry. But he wears this on the same finger, but he also has another one on his ring finger- something with colorful stones..hahaha... I too hoped he started wearing it on hanadan film..maybe it was part of his Domyoji character, and he really liked them soo much and started wearing them ne? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 pm

nekochan wrote:
jodie26 wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

Im not really sure but, I think that all Jhonny's members webs can be seen only by oficial fan club's members and only in Japan. A little sad thing :(

Junbait wrote:
You have to subscribe and pay through your cellphone and of course only Japanese cellphones can do that >__<

Ooohh... so desu ka... no wonder I never see the link anywhere before. Thank you all for sharing this with me...
Ah... my new year wish, get posted to Tokyo for a year or 2. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
liddoxcookie

liddoxcookie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:08 pm

ekkk....I need translations!!!

http://tenjostyle.livejournal.com/365382.html#cutid1

I'm just curious as to why Jun's in a baby store...lucky baby though, gonna be looking fashionable if Jun's buying the clothes.
Back to top Go down
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 am

YEAH I UNDERSTAND YOu ToT i need a translation too *-* he looks so freakin cute with the little baby *^* kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i think that he think so much in marriage and babys lately XDDDDD and more the expression of his eyes when he see the things for babys make me think uhmmm so much XDD *o*
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:41 pm

liddoxcookie wrote:
ekkk....I need translations!!!

http://tenjostyle.livejournal.com/365382.html#cutid1

I'm just curious as to why Jun's in a baby store...lucky baby though, gonna be looking fashionable if Jun's buying the clothes.

go to nukumi.vox.com
she translate that article.
Back to top Go down
liddoxcookie

liddoxcookie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:06 am

thank you kiki!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 am

Awww.... he's a very sweet guy, ne? ^_^ That was a fun read... I've been reading a lot of long articles/reports of Jun this morning. *laughs* Very weird, but he's a very interesting character.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:27 pm

i was just browsing around, then i found this pic. the ring on jun fourth finger. very suspicious. he never wear ring on that finger before.
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 2009011115103527Dc

and of course the bracelet is back on vs arashi special.
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Vsarashisp01102009pt15bph8
Back to top Go down
liddoxcookie

liddoxcookie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm

ooooooh that simple small ring is new! Looks like a wedding band (but i'm very sure it's not). Hopefully our LSS team can investigate more on this
Back to top Go down
Zohariel

Zohariel

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:55 pm

THAT WAS WHAT I WAS ASKING ABOUT! I was asking about the rings he was wearing during MSSL. Thank you kiki for that picture, I've been trying to look for a clear picture with the rings he was wearing during that performance. Indeed, it is very suspicious, I don't think he's ever worn any rings on his ring finger? What does the fourth finger of the right hand symbolize? All I know is that in some European countries, they wear their wedding bands on the right fourth finger. O.o I've read about some finger meanings. Sometimes when people wear a ring on their fourth finger, it represents their partner, their affections for someone else, and love of course. Always linked to the heart. But since it's the right hand, I dunno if it applies as well, since love is mostly connected with the left fourth finger. Well of course Jun wouldn't be allowed to wear a band on his left ring finger anyway... haha.
Back to top Go down
npeque

npeque

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm

kiki wrote:
i was just browsing around, then i found this pic. the ring on jun fourth finger. very suspicious. he never wear ring on that finger before.
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 2009011115103527Dc

and of course the bracelet is back on vs arashi special.
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Vsarashisp01102009pt15bph8

Kiki you just killed me with these pics !!!!!!!!!!!!! NANI KORE !!!!!! This ring looks like a wedding ring ( my brother's one is almost the same ) and the bracelet is back ... My maotsujun 's alarm switch on XXDDD ... Love is in the air.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Maji desu ka??? a simple ring on the right 4th finger???
Yeah... my engaged frens have those all right...
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:09 am

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone knew what show the first seven seconds of this video is:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wANInILusEQ&feature=related

Please let me know. ^_^ *hugs*
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:07 am

It's Himitsu no Arashi-chan. This is the promo video they played when Arashi guested on TFP2.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:02 am

I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but it's so hilarious:

Watch both in high quality if you can.
(paying particular attention to 1:20 - end)

My favorite:

Hahaha... I had to watch the last one over and over because it was so funny.
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:20 am

does anyone know if this pic is recent? ~
it looks recent, right?

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 F23_2012

edit: i dunno why, but i can't seem to put the picture up here so here's the link ~

http://f23.yahoofs.com/myper/avEhiI6DEQ19QZ4WcNjaqw--/blog/F23_20090125011841729.jpg?TTQLNfJBdxMqAZ7c

Last edited by jodie26 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 am

what picture? i can't see one (o_o'')

But.. I've seen those videos so many times and every time I laugh my pants off xD

The funny thing is, in Arashi's 2008 Asia concert, the guy in the videos (Kawaii Fumito) was actually one of the backdancers for Arashi and Jun and him performed Wish and LSS together during the MC xD
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 am

griffenhawk wrote:
what picture? i can't see one (o_o'')

But.. I've seen those videos so many times and every time I laugh my pants off xD

The funny thing is, in Arashi's 2008 Asia concert, the guy in the videos (Kawaii Fumito) was actually one of the backdancers for Arashi and Jun and him performed Wish and LSS together during the MC xD

O_O Awesome. Do you have a link to it?

As for the pictures jodie posted, I've never seen them before and his hair looks similar to his current style now, so I think it's safe to assume they are. Isn't that the same hat he had worn when he went out with Mao on September 22nd last year?

Last edited by yoshi09 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:46 am

there's no video link but someone that went to the Korean con wrote a review and they mentioned it here. I think the same thing happened int he Shanghai con too xD

Arashi cons seem so fun ^_^

Oh... I can see the pictures now. Yeah from his hairstyle they seem pretty recent. (You can always tell the years by Jun's hair =D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next