Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 pm

by: tamgrace

If you like her, it's not a thread for you. Please click the BACK button on your browser.

Okay, here are the reasons I don't like about her, if you disagree, you dont need to comment on my reasons:
She had too many rumors with so many JE boys.
She has no acting skill
Hits on co-stars
Has the so-call "Masami-gang" against "Erika-gang", I think actress should just perform acting and not having gangs like mafia.
As the leader of Masami-gang, she tried to pretend she likes Juri from the Erika-gana in Last Friends, made me puke.
Her voice is so creepy
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 pm

by:xiotianmei

me too~

I wonder why those people at 2ch call her TOHO hime... I don't even think this new movie will do her good....tsk tsk...

and I hate her being cute with Jun....I should not have watched the mecha clip.....*shakes head*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:24 pm

by: rossanaV6

masami nagasawa? who is her? lol...which one is her? because I never see any of her pic and won't search for her pic..lol...but I do heard lots of people dont like her also..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 pm

by: kiki

i don't hate her, her acting is good but she act cutesy too much and i hate her voice. so bubbly.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 pm

by: tamgrace

@hhhhh
yes, I was really discontent with her behavious in that clip.
She was just trying to act cute and weak in front of jun.
i guess jun had no choice but to accept her touching...since the camera is recording.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:30 pm

by: zashibear

I'll join you on this one. Notice in the clip when they first started there was space between her and Jun. She scooted over to be near Jun. But Jun was just not minding her at all.

So she is the one that has a gang vs Erika. Hmmmm..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:31 pm

by: xiaotianmei

~ yeah, typical japanese girls who act like they are so helpless.....*shakes head*

ok, we still have one more week of kakushi toride promo stuff to endure....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:32 pm

by: aeriel

i dont think her being fat should be a form of dislike...but the two things that bug me are:

1) her voice. when i watched proposal, it was my first time seeing her act, and i was deeply annoyed by her voice. somehow, i feel like she's pretending to speak in a cute tone, when in fact she has a regular voice (but who knows - maybe that's her real voice)

2) her acting. it's not bad, but it's not excellent. i think i was expecting her to be a really good actress due to her accolade of awards.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:33 pm

by: zzzzhuh

I think she's pretty but I can't stand her voice. It's so high-pitched and whiny (just like some other Japanese singers/actresses that I've seen - I often wonder if they're deliberately doing it - somehow I don't get the 'attraction' for grown-ups speaking in little girl's voice ).

I did notice how Jun was sort of keeping his distance from her . She didn't sit beside Jun right away because the chair next to Jun had some sort of special seat cover (red velvet with some gold inscriptions). I guess the host told her it was OK to sit on it so she moved over. As the interview was going though I noticed she scooted a little bit closer to Jun who for the most part had his arms around himself and leaning more towards the other male host.

I don't understand Japanese so I'm not sure if I read this situation correctly - the part where they were made to taste the cake, Jun seemed to know that Masami didn't like whipped cream. I was like don't tell me there's truth to the dating rumor about them. But then again I told myself well he could have learned that during the months they were filming 'The Last Princess' and the cast would often eat out together.

The way she immediately clung to Jun again made me wonder. It could be that they really are that close or it could be that she's overly familiar with him and he's just too polite to shrug her off. I haven't really made up my mind about this (need to see more videos of them together).
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:34 pm

by: princessJojo2001

i only knew her as 'the actress nino used to date'. seriously. then i read somewhere she's the best actress for her age (can't believe she's actually younger than mao) and was purported to be the new 'matsushima nanako' *yawn* but after watching that clip, i'm officially disliking (cause hate is a strong word ) nagasawa masami. she's almost as tall as matsujun and she had the nerve of acting helpless like that, sheesh!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 pm

by: Zohariel

Ack I just watched the videos you guys mentioned... and I just can't help but feel "jealous" when Jun/Masami are together (somehow, not jealous for myself, but it's like I feel jealous for Mao if that makes sense LOL) Haha... I just don't like seeing Masami acting like that with Jun.. ew... although in the Press Con when Masami talked Jun DID smile at her and look at her while she was talking, unfortunately... (I just wish my eyes were lying to me LOL)

I never saw her act in anything, so I can't really judge her based on her acting skills, but her voice is really whiny.

Conclusion: Mao > Masami
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:36 pm

by: Junbait

Right now I only dislike her for all the grief that her rumour with Nino has caused and believe me there was ALOT of grief . Right now her rumour with Jun is circumstantial and I refuse to believe it until there is more proof (going out to dinner with her is not proof...however if they were to wear the same style boots is proof ) and about the video clip... I'm writing everything down as "Jun is a super nice guy" and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm

by: NerdBomber

i totally agree with you hands down
just because she's fat doesn't mean people should diss her

I also agree that her voice is annoying and her acting failed to meet my expectations
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:38 pm

i not a hater but here the picture
The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Kb6crc
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:39 pm

who is this MASAMI girl who causes so much ruckus in here?

I'm withrossa: never knew her, never saw her acting, but always hear so many people hating her.

any haters kind enough to put up pictures?

------A FRIENDLY REMINDER-----

Although I allow a free-reign bashing on whatever on this board please go read THE ANYTHING BOARD RULES AND GUIDES first before posting. I put it there for a reason.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:41 pm

by: zzzzhuh

First off, this is not exactly an 'I dislike Masami' post. I did make an earlier post on this thread where I mentioned my observations about her being let's just say a bit 'touchy feely' with Jun. Well, here's another instance. I took a few screencaps of a video I saw over at htttp://happyday.new21.net/

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp01The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp02The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp03The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp04The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp05The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp06The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Tlp07

Being Mao-Jun biased - I was not happy to see that. Jun and Masami's movie is going to be showing soon so appearances like these are to be expected I guess.[/
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 pm

by: Kartmina

oh why din i come across this thread earlier..lol!!

for me, the first time dat i saw her act was in that movie 'nada sou sou'. i tot it was a gd show due to all the comments but it turn out to be so boring~~. i really din like her voice coz i tot she is juz acting cute for dat movie but then when i watch prodai n realise dat is her real voice, i feel irritated. :) thank goodness dat prodai has a gd storyline so dat i wasnt too bothered on her voice.

but then again, she is okay-looking and her acting is o-kay only..but totally NOT that GREAT...i seriously have no idea why she is THAT popular..

anyway abt the promos dat she is doin wif jun, i muz say dat i do notice dat she is a bit clingy.. (i am sorry but i AM really biased for Maotsujun) i find it amusing seeing her shift nearer to jun but then jun shift nearer to the other guy.

so the conclusion to my long-winded comments is as an actress, masami may be good but her real self......

i dun hate her but i dun like her either..

REMINDER:

Please avoid text-speaking in your future posts as it could cause confusions for people with low understanding of the English language.

please refer to main forum rules and regulations http://lovesosweet.suddenlaunch3.com/index.cgi?board=about&action=display&num=1207321842 for further information.

Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:45 pm

by: Chotto

i don't care....
with atittude masami
because masami alot pairing with another handsome guy in J-Ent
but you see is not big problem
with yamapi, ryou, takky, tsumabuki, sakamoto...not have any rumors
you can see masami only have rumors with NINO
AND I BELIEVE THIS RUMOR.....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:46 pm

okay. masami is being too touchy
The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread 6a00e3989fd65e000100e398f8461e0005-pi
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 pm

by:aeriel

wow....that is really, really touchy.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:48 pm

by: mgirl955

Damn thats very touchy
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:49 pm

by: zohariel

aw man... those pictures make me feel ... not good. lol.

I saw the video and it always looked like Masami initiated the touching... but as much as we always say she's very touchy, it doesn't look like Jun minds it either.

i miss hanadan promoting... lol
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:50 pm

by: aeriel

you know what? come to think of it, we shouldn't worry!
i noticed that with masami and jun, masami is always the one who initiates the touching. in contrast, with maotsujun, who initiates the touching? JUN!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:51 pm

by: zashibear

But still would appreciate it, is she would keep some space between them. Too touchy feely I think. It would be best if the guy was the one initiating it. But then again different strokes for different folks I guess.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm

by: MatsuMMy

O.M.G Nooooooooooo~! [This is my first post by the way XD]

I tried my hardest to not hate Masami 'cause I'm watching Last Friends but after seeing this...!!!

X-( X-(

Nooo! MaoTsuJun Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~@!

But yep, I kinda agree that Jun didn't look like he mind [But let's keep in mind that Jun is a GREAT actor ] Oh well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next