Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:36 am

Friendly reminder to post all CM/Shows and Videos in the proper thread
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:23 am

Just a really adorable picture of Jun when he was a kid~
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Vlcsnap42839mz0

credits to: da_ramli @ LJ
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:24 am

Saw an interesting posting in Ayu-chan's blog, its a picture of Jun and Smile cast in a magazine, a arm wrestled shoot and a holding lemon shoot. Where during HYD days, Jun also did a arm wrestled shoot with Mao and the holding lemon shoot with the F3+Mao.

Its interesting to see that he looks way more natural in his picture with Mao and F3... somehow in all the Smile pics, his smile is always the same... the big D... wonder if it is me that is bias?

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/AYUs890248/25711382
*credits to Ayu :)

Anyway, am very glad for him that he will be working with Shun again~
He must be very happy... and they can go work/off together if they have same scenes for the day, and perhaps call up thier other good fren mao-chan for supper??

Haha... just me day dreaming...
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 am

hikarichan wrote:
Saw an interesting posting in Ayu-chan's blog, its a picture of Jun and Smile cast in a magazine, a arm wrestled shoot and a holding lemon shoot. Where during HYD days, Jun also did a arm wrestled shoot with Mao and the holding lemon shoot with the F3+Mao.

Its interesting to see that he looks way more natural in his picture with Mao and F3... somehow in all the Smile pics, his smile is always the same... the big D... wonder if it is me that is bias?

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/AYUs890248/25711382
*credits to Ayu :)

Anyway, am very glad for him that he will be working with Shun again~
He must be very happy... and they can go work/off together if they have same scenes for the day, and perhaps call up thier other good fren mao-chan for supper??

Haha... just me day dreaming...

Yes. I thought the same thing too. Jun's big smile is the same throughout the Smile photoshoot. Although it's very fitting for promotions, it's also very repetitive. *laughs* But I watched a promo that Jun did with Gakki and he seemed very genuine with his kindness towards her. Friendliness all around-- no lingering glances from either, and a very light air, which makes me happy. A little off topic (since it's pertaining to MaoJun), but I really don't feel any aversion towards Gakki. Quite a few MaoJun fans seem to be wary of her since she's so pretty and nice which any guy will find attractive, but I've never felt like Jun would stray from his interest in Mao-chan. Call it a hunch. I guess you can say Jun's loyalty is one of his best characteristics... but I don't think he was even tempted with Gakki (no offense to her fans). >.<

Back on topic-- he does look very good with his new hair and fresh tan. ^.~
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:44 pm

@yoshi
Yup yup, like his new look, emitting a very sunny healthy aura~
Haha

Yeah, remember the love test arashi did, he is not only the loyal type but also the don't give up type when he commits. Hahaha, kinda make him sounds desperaate he says but the analyst mentioned that because Jun is the the long run type, not despo. Haha

So, as long as he commits... ;)
Back to top Go down
hannah

hannah

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:28 am

well to me, it's just starting. He's just worked with Gakky for a few days, right? What I hope to see is the difference interaction between him and the 2 co-stars (Mao and Gakky) even if he gets along well with Gakky. ;) Anyways, she is so cute and honest.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 am

hannah wrote:
well to me, it's just starting. He's just worked with Gakky for a few days, right? What I hope to see is the difference interaction between him and the 2 co-stars (Mao and Gakky) even if he gets along well with Gakky. ;) Anyways, she is so cute and honest.

Yes, gakky seems to be nice so he could treat her like masami or becky.

I think that he could have a good interaction with her, because he became more open, more friendly...thanks to MAO. lol!

meanwhile, for me his number one is MAO.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

I just saw some screencaps from Smile. For some reason, I find that I'm not attracted to Jun's roles like this one where he's all smiley and optimistic. I like it more when he plays characters like Sawada Shin and Doumyouji. Maybe it's because I feel that he's more like them in real life?
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
I just saw some screencaps from Smile. For some reason, I find that I'm not attracted to Jun's roles like this one where he's all smiley and optimistic. I like it more when he plays characters like Sawada Shin and Doumyouji. Maybe it's because I feel that he's more like them in real life?

True. I'm still going to give it a chance though... the storyline looks promising. But I do agree, I prefer Jun as characters such as Sawada and Domyouji. Maybe we also have this bias because it's what we saw first of Jun? I know that's the way it is with me... either way, I love the variety Jun is able to play. Reminds me of a Japanese Johnny Depp. 0.o Haha.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

On that smiley note novemberbaby commented, what i felt is the smile is a little bit too staple for me. it look the same for all the SMILE promotions and picture like apart from smiley n optimistic, can't see much of other traits of the character. Well, maybe its due to the role this round, so will see. Like yoshi said, wll give him a chance of course~ am still waiting for a few more subbed version eps to come out, cause i hate chasing 1 by 1 week after week. :p

And girls, did you read kikini's translation of last week's junstyle yet? Dear jun hurt himself at the elbow, while he's folding his bike outside his apartment. He said it hurt real bad... :(

Seems like he decided to went cycling one day, with a friend who lives nearby, for dinner. So am wondering is it Shun? or is it Mao? Lolz... i only know 2 of them is friends of his who live nearby... haha, day dreaming. but it will be a great fic idea right? haha.

hope the injury is heeled by now. since its like more than a week ago, considering he recorded in advance. and and... *someone would definately tend to him right? ;)

am so long winded... sry. but lately, am not sure is it me or what, does anyone here feels that jun is kinda not so hyper or energetic as he was 1, 2 months back? like in VSA... he's expression n slightly quite self kinda makes me worry...
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:02 am

i don't think you need to worry about that. as you know jun sometime take on his character onscreen. that just his character smile.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 am

I am quite hesitant about watching Smile. The previews that I watched made me think of Jun's character as...somewhat annoying. >.< But I will probably give in and watch it after all the subbed episodes are released.

@hikarichan: I also read his Junstyle translation. It's very unlike Jun to hurt himself. He always seems so skillful. Maybe he was bicycling with Mao-chan and they were teasing each other...and he wasn't paying attention because of this and hurt himself? Haha. It could happen, ne? About Jun not being energetic...well, he did say before that he hasn't really had time to meet up with friends due to filming. Maybe he's just feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 am

@Novemberbaby: In the beginning when Smile came out I didn't really want to watch for the reasons that everyone has listed (more comfortable with Jun as Domyouji, character seemed annoying etc. etc.) and also for the fact that initially I thought Smile really just wasn't my type of Drama. It seemed like such a cliche sort of story but I watched the 1hr Navi SP and it didn't seem so bad so I ended up watching the 1st episode when it came out... and I like it. A lot actually o_o It's like after watching the 1st episode my opinion took a HUGE 180 degree turn and now I think I like Smile more than The Quiz Show. (^^;;)

and I could go on, but I have to go =P

but seriously, Smile not that bad ^^ (and it is so not because I'm MatsuJun biased =D)
Back to top Go down
AmyRose92

AmyRose92

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:18 am

griffenhawk wrote:
@Novemberbaby: In the beginning when Smile came out I didn't really want to watch for the reasons that everyone has listed (more comfortable with Jun as Domyouji, character seemed annoying etc. etc.) and also for the fact that initially I thought Smile really just wasn't my type of Drama. It seemed like such a cliche sort of story but I watched the 1hr Navi SP and it didn't seem so bad so I ended up watching the 1st episode when it came out... and I like it. A lot actually o_o It's like after watching the 1st episode my opinion took a HUGE 180 degree turn and now I think I like Smile more than The Quiz Show. (^^;;)

but seriously, Smile not that bad ^^ (and it is so not because I'm MatsuJun biased =D)

Yah, I saw the first episode of Smile too the other day and I can say that I feel a lot more comfortable with his Domyouji/Sawada Shin characters than Vito.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:11 am

griffenhawk wrote:

Thanks for the input! I'm the type of person who says I don't like something at first but I always end up liking it, lol. I will watch Smile only because I am a Matsujun fan and it's always fun to see him taking on new roles. I just need some time to readjust to his character (and the fact that Mao isn't his partner), I suppose.

@AmyRose92:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

novemberbaby wrote:

@AmyRose92:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm

i thought jun's acting was great.. although i didn't really cry with him but i felt for him..
and the hana/bito love story was sweet (although i prefer mao there with him XD LOL)..
it's just that i guess like everyone else im also not used to jun playing such a role..
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:36 pm

@yoshi09: I have to agree with your sister on the crying. ^^'' Felt for him in the beginning but he cried for so long... and.. seeing Jun cry is a bit awkward... after watching Nino cry I don't think Jun matches up =P Anyways I think I'm more used to Jun screaming his lungs out. *laughs*

If you're missing Domyouji though, 2nd episode you get to see a small bit of Domyouji return xD Very, very amusing. Jun does sadistic so well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:26 am

griffenhawk wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:31 am

i haven't watched the second episode yet.. still waiting for subs..
i'd like to see a DoS Bito.. hehe
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:07 am

yoshi09 wrote:

Spoiler:

You're right.. how could I forget. I mean.. I've watched HYD so many times o_o Ah shoot.. now the scene in Smile might just make me laugh cause I won't stop thinking back to HYD -_-''

Spoiler:

I think all this talk about Smile should be in the actual topic for the drama...
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:54 pm

griffenhawk wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:

Spoiler:

You're right.. how could I forget. I mean.. I've watched HYD so many times o_o Ah shoot.. now the scene in Smile might just make me laugh cause I won't stop thinking back to HYD -_-''

Spoiler:

I think all this talk about Smile should be in the actual topic for the drama...

*LAUGHS* Oh my God, I don't know whyyy I thought this was the "Smile" thread sometimes. >.< I'd have both "Smile" and this thread up and I guess I just kept mixing the two. x_x *sad*

On another note, does anyone like emo!Jun? It seems to suit him fairly well. x_x
http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_yuuki/85150.html#cutid1
*Please do not reupload her pics, by request of the uploader... which is why I didn't put this Jun's picture thread on LSS. >.<
Back to top Go down
sara_000

sara_000

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:51 pm

waoooooooooooooooo lol! lol!
i want to see the 1st ep ??? anayone have the link ??
actually i like this pic
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Bitoha10
that was while shootin his drama

but i like him with maochan mor lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:18 am

they looks cute~ :oops:
but this should be go to Smile thread lol
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

LOL, somehow when the Smile thread was created, this topic was abandoned. :(

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has or remembers the interview where Matsujun mentioned about liking a girl for two/three years and she finally accepted him. I read about it a very long time ago and I didn't save the link. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next