Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Zazaza

Zazaza

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Mochaddict wrote:

I agree.

Anyway, in my opinion, I don't see anything douchey about Sho-kun asking specific questions about the direction and approach of the interview. I think it's a reflection of how smart and careful he is actually because there's no knowing if the person who's interviewing him is representing a magazine with a scrupulous or shady reputation. In which case then I can see why he'd be very point blank honest and cautious, especially as he works as a newscaster himself and knows what it is like to work in the media business. If anything, that portion of the article about Sho-kun actually makes me wonder more about the integrity of the person 'tattling' about Sho-kun, not Sho-kun himself. And as far as Jun-kun goes, I don't see anything douchey about looking at a magazine with a friend. Distracted yes, not paying attention, okay. But there's nothing douchey about it unless it was intentional. Really, it sounded like a lot of this article was a few losers in the industry grasping at straws, to be honest. lol

Definitely. Everyone on that arama post knew that Sho and Jun are nice guys in real life anyways, just that nobody wanted to argue because they know the troll who posted it was waiting for some wank from JE fans (so they just decided to not take it seriously xDDD omg the funny gifs!). It's just unfortunate that new or non-fans will stumble into that post and immediately assume that these guys are like that.

What Sho and Jun (and even KimuTaku) were described to do in that article weren't douchey at all, it was just bad first impressions by these interviewers. Besides honestly, you can't please everyone in the world and there WILL be someone who might hate you for no reason at all.

There are plenty of instances of Sho and Jun being considerate and kind to people around them, only they take longer to warm up to strangers (especially introverted Jun), so it's not a surprise that they might look arrogant at first.

And one of the comments about Jun dating her friend's dance teacher and her calling him a dick, lol I ain't even mad. Everyone knows there are two sides to a story and it just could be that they weren't compatible together. I call my ex-boyfriend an asshole too, but that's probably just because I dated him before and is now negatively biased towards anything concerning him, lol. It could probably be the same with that dance teacher lady. *IF* the story is true in the first place, anyways.

I didn't want to say all this in the arama post (I went along with the diva bitch Jun, really xD) but I guess I got annoyed at people trying to bring down nice, hardworking guys :(
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am

Zazaza wrote:
Mochaddict wrote:

I agree.

Anyway, in my opinion, I don't see anything douchey about Sho-kun asking specific questions about the direction and approach of the interview. I think it's a reflection of how smart and careful he is actually because there's no knowing if the person who's interviewing him is representing a magazine with a scrupulous or shady reputation. In which case then I can see why he'd be very point blank honest and cautious, especially as he works as a newscaster himself and knows what it is like to work in the media business. If anything, that portion of the article about Sho-kun actually makes me wonder more about the integrity of the person 'tattling' about Sho-kun, not Sho-kun himself. And as far as Jun-kun goes, I don't see anything douchey about looking at a magazine with a friend. Distracted yes, not paying attention, okay. But there's nothing douchey about it unless it was intentional. Really, it sounded like a lot of this article was a few losers in the industry grasping at straws, to be honest. lol

Definitely. Everyone on that arama post knew that Sho and Jun are nice guys in real life anyways, just that nobody wanted to argue because they know the troll who posted it was waiting for some wank from JE fans (so they just decided to not take it seriously xDDD omg the funny gifs!). It's just unfortunate that new or non-fans will stumble into that post and immediately assume that these guys are like that.

What Sho and Jun (and even KimuTaku) were described to do in that article weren't douchey at all, it was just bad first impressions by these interviewers. Besides honestly, you can't please everyone in the world and there WILL be someone who might hate you for no reason at all.

There are plenty of instances of Sho and Jun being considerate and kind to people around them, only they take longer to warm up to strangers (especially introverted Jun), so it's not a surprise that they might look arrogant at first.

And one of the comments about Jun dating her friend's dance teacher and her calling him a dick, lol I ain't even mad. Everyone knows there are two sides to a story and it just could be that they weren't compatible together. I call my ex-boyfriend an asshole too, but that's probably just because I dated him before and is now negatively biased towards anything concerning him, lol. It could probably be the same with that dance teacher lady. *IF* the story is true in the first place, anyways.

I didn't want to say all this in the arama post (I went along with the diva bitch Jun, really xD) but I guess I got annoyed at people trying to bring down nice, hardworking guys :(

Thanx for your eye opening explanation Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 3402580550
Yes, you are right about the new fan that cling with news like that, or any news that they (including me, of course) can find about their fave idols. I just start ship for jun after watched Hanadan (and that only happen when i watched Hanadan around august 2011). So i could never judge how Jun is like in the real life. His DoS and dorkness, i really don't know. I started from zero and luckily LSS forum is like our sacred bible for mao and jun info.

So, the new fan like me tend to believe everything that the authors have to say about jun. I also can believe any news regarding jun even it was reported in the bad reputation tabloids (but i think only at certain point coz i would not believe jun having secret relationship with riida).

Maybe i assume jun should be kind in real life. But after reading all your comments, i know i being too judgemental (is this the correct word?, hehe) here. Like i wish how jun should be kind and normal according to my own life dictionary.
. if not, i will kinda like want to rant something negative about him Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 3694778345

I am really sorry guys, i think i should get knowing him better first.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:00 am

sweethoney4eva wrote:

Thanx for your eye opening explanation Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 3402580550
Yes, you are right about the new fan that cling with news like that, or any news that they (including me, of course) can find about their fave idols. I just start ship for jun after watched Hanadan (and that only happen when i watched Hanadan around august 2011). So i could never judge how Jun is like in the real life. His DoS and dorkness, i really don't know. I started from zero and luckily LSS forum is like our sacred bible for mao and jun info.

So, the new fan like me tend to believe everything that the authors have to say about jun. I also can believe any news regarding jun even it was reported in the bad reputation tabloids (but i think only at certain point coz i would not believe jun having secret relationship with riida).

Maybe i assume jun should be kind in real life. But after reading all your comments, i know i being too judgemental (is this the correct word?, hehe) here. Like i wish how jun should be kind and normal according to my own life dictionary.
. if not, i will kinda like want to rant something negative about him Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 3694778345

I am really sorry guys, i think i should get knowing him better first.

I knew it'll come down to this xD I wasn't planning to defend MatsuJun at all, but now...

You shouldn't be so worried about Jun being a douche in real life. There are TONS of reports by other celebrities, staff members and Arashi members about Jun as really considerate guy. In fact, I was surprised that someone actually called him a douche because everything else I've read about him is the complete opposite of that. Jun's really professional, considerate and has a strong sense of justice -- he doesn't like misogyny for example. He's polite to everyone, especially to his seniors; and has a lot of friends because he cherishes friendship and loyalty.

There was even this one fan report where she met the Arashi members through a mutual friend who works as a PR in Japan, and she described Jun as the NICEST Johnny she's ever met, with Ikuta Toma in second place. He made sure everyone got something to eat and drink, was friendly to her, struck up a good conversation and included her into the talk (she said he was an excellent conversationalist), helped out to clean out the house after the party's over even though he didn't need to, and when one girl (a stranger) got so drunk and was vomiting on the floor, he was the one who went up to her and helped her. And he never did put on airs like big-shot celebrities.

There are other instances of Jun being super considerate too, especially when you watch Arashi shows. The most telling is that Nino, Aiba and Ohno are always saying that Jun would always be concerned with their health, giving Aiba medicine etc, and he never fails to watch the other members' dramas and sending them a text later congratulating them on any achievements. Nino also famously said in an interview that Jun's kindness is more than a simple kindness -- it's beyond that.

But well, people has always judged Jun from his public image (bitchy, diva-ish, scary-looking etc), so it's really unfortunate that people say that he's a douche/arrogant/whatever. In fact, if you're well-acquainted with Arashi fandom, the word douche and MatsuJun shouldn't be put in the same sentence, it's blasphemy! He's THE nice guy in Arashi, in fact.

Just when his nice guy personality was starting to be more prominent lately, a stupid article has to ruin it all over again. Haih -_-

Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 am

@zazaza Thank you very much, you made me feel much better now, hehe

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 156459800
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 pm

@Zazaza thanks for the input that's why I love him more and more. As I've said whatever or whoever say's bad about him I don't mind and really care because Jun is always my Jun.
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

[quote="Zazaza"]
sweethoney4eva wrote:

[justify]
There was even this one fan report where she met the Arashi members through a mutual friend who works as a PR in Japan, and she described Jun as the NICEST Johnny she's ever met, with Ikuta Toma in second place. He made sure everyone got something to eat and drink, was friendly to her, struck up a good conversation and included her into the talk (she said he was an excellent conversationalist), helped out to clean out the house after the party's over even though he didn't need to, and when one girl (a stranger) got so drunk and was vomiting on the floor, he was the one who went up to her and helped her. And he never did put on airs like big-shot celebrities.

i didn't know about those.. sankyu for the info

@sweethoney4eva:
i think you should read about this one

So I’m in the toilet vomiting, right? Then someone banged on the door, and I knew it was Jun-kun when he said “Hey, I know it’s you in there, Nino! Open the door!” I helplessly opened the door, and for about 20 minutes after that, he rubbed my back and said“It’s ok, it’s ok”. He even stuck his fingers down my throat for me (to help me vomit)! Isn’t he amazing? — Ninomiya Kazunari

credit to matsudos.tumblr

and my friends told me when she read japanese forum "there was a fan going to smoking room, jun was the first one who spoke with her when she wanted to smoke in smoking room, and told her that this was not good for her".

Btw jun is a human and yes he'll not be perfect. But the whole things about
jun is nice and considerate, i know all of them not from jun's mouth but from his friends. And he rarely talk about himself. That's what i really love about him^^
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:08 pm

@LuPhJUNMAO. Thank you very much for the info. If I m nino, I will cry my heart out if there is person that willing to do like that when I vomit. It's vomiting case, so some person maybe doesn't wanna help the person that is vomiting because it yucks... I hope I can have strong faith both to jun and Mao and not easily sway with not very responsible reports in the future Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 1453902187
Back to top Go down
jankat

jankat

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:56 pm

everybody Know that Jun is a really considerate guy, that He loves Arashi and the members...a lot..
and of course he is excellent friends..

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 4252194179 Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 4252194179
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19