Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
yoshi09

yoshi09

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 am

griffenhawk wrote:
there's no video link but someone that went to the Korean con wrote a review and they mentioned it here. I think the same thing happened int he Shanghai con too xD

Arashi cons seem so fun ^_^

Oh... I can see the pictures now. Yeah from his hairstyle they seem pretty recent. (You can always tell the years by Jun's hair =D)

Oh so awesome. Thank you very much for the link! I enjoyed reading it all thoroughly even though I honestly thought I'd be skimming it Haha... it's so funny, first I was a Hana Yori Dango fan, then a Maotsujun fan, and then a Matsumoto Jun fan and an Inoue Mao fan... and before I knew it, somewhere along the way, I had become an Arashi fan.. I really don't know how that happened.

Jun really is the concert leader, hm?
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am

i see a video of that xDD Jun and fumito kawai XDDD was so funny uhmm some vox have the video and then appear in youtube xDDD
Back to top Go down
Paris

Paris

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 pm

jodie26 wrote:
does anyone know if this pic is recent? ~
it looks recent, right?

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 F23_2012

edit: i dunno why, but i can't seem to put the picture up here so here's the link ~

http://f23.yahoofs.com/myper/avEhiI6DEQ19QZ4WcNjaqw--/blog/F23_20090125011841729.jpg?TTQLNfJBdxMqAZ7c

i think jun was wearing a flashy gold ring on his middle finger...
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 am

Quote :
jodie26 wrote:
does anyone know if this pic is recent? ~
it looks recent, right?

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 F23_2012

no! i think that was taken during one of their 5-city concert tour in 2008.here's his latest photo with the same shirt during the NEWS Concert
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090123185431E0Ac
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090123185213CC9c
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 am

i got this from kikinini's blog....
from the lastest jun style....

Quote :
Jun kun talked about his trip

He was in America

3 nights 5 days

all he did was climb up moutains, looking at Sunrises and Sunsets, and Stars in the sky

It was far from the airport, so he was able to relax.

wanting to havequiet time????who is he with???
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

switluv wrote:
i got this from kikinini's blog....
from the lastest jun style....

Quote :
Jun kun talked about his trip

He was in America

3 nights 5 days

all he did was climb up moutains, looking at Sunrises and Sunsets, and Stars in the sky

It was far from the airport, so he was able to relax.

wanting to havequiet time????who is he with???

3 friends (all male) and his friend's girlfriend (which he was very upset about at the time when he heard she was coming. He was like, "Why is she coming too?" to his friend. Ouch. x_x). But, I wish I knew when he was back in town. A little off topic, but was he back in time for Mao's birthday, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:55 am

First of all whooo~ Nice thigh Jun! hahaha I love those ripped jeans!

well Junstyle is pre-recorded so he could have been on vacation at anytime... but we do know that he was here for Johnny's live so even if he left on Jan 2nd he would have been back in time for Mao's birthday LOL
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 am

arigatou, yoshi09 for the info of his trip......
frankly speaking, i'm quite disappointed :x that mao was not with him during that trip...i was kinda hoping she is becoz they will have more privacy there.... :D :D

junbait, notice jn is wearing alot of jeans lately...
its becoz mao prefers a guy who wears jeans and shirt!
oh, by the way, that pink hat reminded me of a papparazzi pix when the hanadan team went out to have a good time and the other hat reminds me of mao's pictorial in vietnam..... :roll: :roll:

bout mao's birthday, i don't think jun would miss it...kniowing jun who is all so caring.... :oops: well, he probably bought a special gift for her there.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:22 pm

yes it was confirmed on Junstyle that he left on the 1st and came back on the 5/6th so plenty of time to spend with mao XD

credits to Kikinini @Vox
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:03 am

Junbait wrote:
yes it was confirmed on Junstyle that he left on the 1st and came back on the 5/6th so plenty of time to spend with mao XD

credits to Kikinini @Vox

Thank you very much for that info. That made me smile. There's a JunStyle airing on the 14th of February as well. *smiles mischievously* I wonder how happy he'll be, ne?
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:27 pm

Wanna share something random about Jun...

He is voted as 3rd celeb to likely get his big break this year.
http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/drama/vote/backnum_09.html

And remember his AU CM? Where he is the damm good looking orchestra member? and does that cute apology when he is late for his date? Lolz... his next CM of the series will be release soon, where its along the line that he or his gf is leaving to study overseas. Can't wait to see it being aired, must be those touchy touchy scene neh?
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/090205/gng0902050504000-n1.htm
Back to top Go down
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 am

i can't wait to watch *o* a lovely boyfriend now xDD
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:13 am

jun's new au billboard
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090202203252A85c
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 200902022032529B6c
video link to the commercial....
http://video.naver.com/2009020516452527231
credit to xq....pls. don't transfer....

and more photos from his commercial....

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Zoominsuper02052009arasod9
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090205192423AD5c
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090205192423704c
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 20090205192526BC2c
Back to top Go down
lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 am

i love this CM T-T was so lovely *o* and the girl remind me Mao chan u__ú xDDD (i can't with myself) hehe
he looks so georgeous *w* like always when he say goodbye to his girl *--* was really kawaii
and thanks for the vids n_n lovebird
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:53 am

dang... oh he is just so sweet...
thanks for the links!
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 am

it seems confirmed that jun will start in a drama in April with aragaki yui. It call smile. A love story. He portray as half Philipina + Japanese. Aragaki Yui is mute. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:02 am

i really can't wait too T-T april come soon n_n
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:37 pm

kiki wrote:
it seems confirmed that jun will start in a drama in April with aragaki yui. It call smile. A love story. He portray as half Philipina + Japanese. Aragaki Yui is mute. Can't wait.

Hahaha... this news made me so happy for some reason. I really want to see if Jun will try busting out some Tagalog. Now that alone would make me watch it. *grins*
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 pm

yoshi09 wrote:
kiki wrote:

Hahaha... this news made me so happy for some reason. I really want to see if Jun will try busting out some Tagalog. Now that alone would make me watch it. *grins*

Oh, i won't be surprise, since he is also bursting out Chinese in HYDF and Arashi concerts... and Korean too!
Dear Jun is a man of talent... and high demand on himself neh...

Did you gals know, the crew for this new drama is the HYD crew! And he is so glad about it, to be able to work together again. Confident that it will be a good one! So, am looking very much fwd to it~
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 am

hikarichan wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
kiki wrote:

Oh, i won't be surprise, since he is also bursting out Chinese in HYDF and Arashi concerts... and Korean too!
Dear Jun is a man of talent... and high demand on himself neh...

Did you gals know, the crew for this new drama is the HYD crew! And he is so glad about it, to be able to work together again. Confident that it will be a good one! So, am looking very much fwd to it~

Kyaaaa~! I knew the writer for the script would be the same, but I didn't know the whole crew would be the same. =P I'm sure Mao-chan will drop by quite often to say "Hi" to old friends and her boyfriend, err, I mean, Jun. ^.~ haha
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Since the Arashi thread is getting worked on...   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 am

Since the Arashi thread is getting worked on I decided to post this here even though this is more Sho and Jun related.

Anyone see the (baka) Kakkoi challenge yet? It's from the newest episode of HnA and it's so awesome! They had to do quite a few "cool" things and they messed up fairly often.

Credits to: Tenjo Style @ Vox.

One of Jun's challenges was to throw a ketchup bottle into a small basket without looking away from a newspaper:
http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/video/6a00c2252249d98fdb0110180a4f92860f.html
Took 77 takes to get it right. Such diligence! O_O

And if you're interested, here's one of Sho's hardest challenges of coolness. Sho had to throw in two pieces of toast into the toaster perfectly:
http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/video/6a00c2252249d98fdb011017ab4e88860e.html
Sho is so funny. He tried to compromise on take 20, saying that the pieces technically went in, but the film crew denied and said no compromising... they even pulled the Jun card and asked Sho "Did Matsumoto-san compromise at all?" and Sho says, "No, he didn't," all glum. ahahaha... Poor thing.
On that same video link you could also see Jun's "sugar cube in cup" move. It's so funny how Jun tries to be all casual and then he misses he starts smiling all sheepish. And take 3 was adorable in my opinion. Totally something me and my friends would do if we're trying to film some scene and we finally get it right. Jun gets the sugar cube in finally but then he's so happy with this fact he starts to smile before the scene is over. *laughs*
Further on this vid, you see Sho trying to throw a can behind his back into the trash can that Jun lifts the lid off just in time without looking (again) from his newspaper. Sho's mini-tantrum at Take 3 and 12 is so funny.

And finally.. the final cut:
http://tenjostyle.vox.com/library/video/6a00c2252249d98fdb011017ab4cab860e.html
Super COOL. *laughs* I think it'd be more impressive if we didn't see all the hard work they put in it, but the making of is too funny to miss. ^.~ I really can't wait until the next episode of HnA.
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:07 am

I just watched this xD Haha, I couldn't stop laughing. It was totally hilarious and you could see even though Jun was getting pissed after like.. 30 or so takes, he just kept doing it diligently, I guess this is where you see the difference in between Sho and Jun's characters xD

The final product was pretty hilarious (and cool), I loved it when Sho threw the bottle of Mayo and Jun caught it. I wonder how long that scene took =P

I can't wait for next week when all of Arashi does something. But. I think they needed the making off, cause technically the show is about "secrets" so I guess they're trying to show how hard it is to shoot some scenes and how long it takes. ^^
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:18 pm

i guess because jun is a perfectionist. even thought he is irritated but he will be more pissed off at himself if it not done right so no matter how long it take, he will do until he get it right.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Wow, Jun is cho-kakkooi!
even it took a few take but in the end product, he just look naturally COOL!!!
He's compusure, stance is kampechi ne~
Uwah... gonna replay and watch again... lolz

*shouldn't waste all his effort by just watching once, its a painful 77 take just for that second neh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next