Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 am

eggpie wrote:
Hope that this rumor of drama is true. And cross our finger that it will be with Mao.
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
racwana

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:15 am

I hope the getsu9 drama rumour will be true. Coz this is the next step for Jun-kun and Arashi. Arashi members didn't have a chance to be in getsu9 drama before. This drama can make Jun-kun and Arashi more popular. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Junbait, thanks for moving the rumor. :) I am praying it comes true. It's been so long since we've seen Jun with Mao, and just as long since we've seen Mao in a drama. I know it will take a really special story like Hana Yori Dango to get these two together again. I haven't read a lot of mangas but if there is a story out there that is perfect for them that could be translated into live action, I hope it's out there.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm

racwana wrote:
I hope the getsu9 drama rumour will be true. Coz this is the next step for Jun-kun and Arashi. Arashi members didn't have a chance to be in getsu9 drama before. This drama can make Jun-kun and Arashi more popular. Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cheers

definetly! if the rumour is true
Jun will do a big step!!! Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cheers and for Arashi
will be the same Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_biggrin so hope is true
the rumour said that it's not a romance?
so mabe some action there hope so!
for the leading actress anyone! but
if it could be Meisa kuroki, toda erika or keiko
i would be glad Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cool this girls have strong personality
Back to top Go down
Tha

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 pm

I don't know why..
But since jun play together with Meisa Kuroki at Last Promise,,i really want to see they act together again..

But i wish Jun with Mao again..hehehehee..

Hope the rumours come true..
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 am

chibi_love wrote:
racwana wrote:
I hope the getsu9 drama rumour will be true. Coz this is the next step for Jun-kun and Arashi. Arashi members didn't have a chance to be in getsu9 drama before. This drama can make Jun-kun and Arashi more popular. Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cheers

i would be glad Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cool this girls have strong personality

this will be kinda new for jun... serial drama.. i hope its suspense..
for the lead actress, for meisa, i don't see chemistry with them. inwatched last promise... their is tension but if she will be his lover, not really.. keiko.. i think they'll have chemistry.. i am interested to see them on screen... toda erika... so-so.. she is a good actress... lets see... with mao, sparks will fly! the drama will be a romantic drama.. lolz...
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 am

devan wrote:
chibi_love wrote:

this will be kinda new for jun... serial drama.. i hope its suspense..
for the lead actress, for meisa, i don't see chemistry with them. inwatched last promise... their is tension but if she will be his lover, not really.. keiko.. i think they'll have chemistry.. i am interested to see them on screen... toda erika... so-so.. she is a good actress... lets see... with mao, sparks will fly! the drama will be a romantic drama.. lolz...

Is Meisa the girl that guested in VS Arashi and asked Jun for the favor when choosing the pipes? If yes, I don´t want her to be his co-star, she doesn´t have any chemistry with him (looks somehow older than him...sorry to say so...), Keiko is already reserved for Yamapi and I don´t like Toda with Jun since her appearance in Hanadan...so it leads to only ONE actress that fits him, ne?...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 am

that's it just my opinion Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Lol i would love Meisa, Keiko or Toda xDDD
and i know that Keiko is for Pi xDD but is just ACTING! Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_razz
but what is wrong if you wanna se your fav actor with great actress?
Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_scratch i don't get it the bad thing about that
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 am

chibi_love wrote:
that's it just my opinion Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Lol i would love Meisa, Keiko or Toda xDDD
and i know that Keiko is for Pi xDD but is just ACTING! Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_razz
but what is wrong if you wanna se your fav actor with great actress?
Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_scratch i don't get it the bad thing about that

There is nothing bad about it...just as you are sharing your opinion I am only stating my two cents as well, right?... :P :P
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 am

yeah that's it
just that i think the opposite to you, just that Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cool
we have different opinions Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_exclaim
back to the topic
seems that could be this drama in July Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 am

people are entitled to their opinions... we also prefer other actresses for jun.... we just say what we see... as an actor he will get the chance to be with other actresses and predicting who will be his future co-star, we're just see who will suit him...

i am looking forward to jun's drama... and he has been relaxing lately... lol...
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 am

If the drama is true, it's not romance but action so for me it's Meisa, Keiko or Karina.
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 am

if it okay it i say i want shun and jun to work together again because i absolutely love their tandem. For girl, hmm, i like meisa, karina, ueno juri, gakky, keio, shibakaki kou (but that kind of weird considering they are sibling in the special), toda erika, satomi ( she so pretty). I hope the rumor is true, cause i can't wait to see he act again.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:44 am

ahh karina is another great option *-* i like her too
i didn't notice Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:46 am

ooh so jun has rumor drama??
i don't know it :geek: :geek:

btw what is getsu9drama??

edit :
i like karina,.she so cool n i like satomi either,.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 am

The thing that gets me though is that I don't want Jun working with someone he's already worked at least twice with. I said I didn't mind Karina but I just thought of something. Karina, Nana, and Masami have already worked at least twice with Jun. I want somebody different. I hope if the drama is true that it's a storyline with a character that would be perfect for Mao. Seriously if I see Nana or Masami again I'm going to start thinking they're following him. Thankfully though, they're both already got dramas (Masami's is forthcoming with Shida Mirai). If it's going to require a character with a strong personality, Mao has already done two - HanaDan and First Kiss. I think Satomi Ishihara might be good or even Yukie since I think they'd be strong characters, if not Mao. I can't think who else but if it's going to be a drama, you know there's going to a roller coaster ride of emotions and it better be someone who is really good in expressing themselves.
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Well.. for me it won't bothered me a lot whose his co-star will be..
the most important thing is it's not just a rumor..
and if it really true i hope Jun will play the role the best as he can..
Ganbatte Jun-kun..
☀
Back to top Go down
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:06 pm

NEW RUMOR...

jun matsumoto dating horikita maki

http://horikitamakimatumoto.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-04-15

Jun's Rumours - Page 5 M_imagesCAMQM9LM
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:20 pm

What if this is real?

I mean we have never seen Jun go out with girls before. Now they can take a photograph.

Just wonder myself.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 pm

It's not true. :evil:
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:08 pm

konkon wrote:
NEW RUMOR...

Is that Maki? Or just some people are trying to divert the rumors from Maotsujun. Unless I see the video myself and confirm it it's indeed Jun and Maki, I don't believe it.

I still believe strongly for Maotsujun pairing.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Agree with you Mag, it's really Maki? we can't see her face...perhaps it's Mao...
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:47 pm

konkon wrote:
NEW RUMOR...

I just woke up and had to check LSS immediately. This picture ruines my whole day and I so feel like crying right now!...I know, I´m a ba~ka girl and should NOT be affected by a simple picture and my mind tells me not to believe it but my stupid heart is still hurt....wuaaaaahhhh....

Why was she together with him?...I remember not long ago that she said in HnA that her first choice to marry an Arashi boy would be HIM...and I just feel in my heart that she really likes and adores him...*cries*....and from the shape opf her butt I know it´s NOT Mao! It´s is really Maki.....

Ba~ka girls I need your support, I feel so bad right now!...*goes to hide in a corner*...
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 pm

limanh wrote:
konkon wrote:
NEW RUMOR...

I just woke up and had to check LSS immediately. This picture ruines my whole day and I so feel like crying right now!...I know, I´m a ba~ka girl and should NOT be affected by a simple picture and my mind tells me not to believe it but my stupid heart is still hurt....wuaaaaahhhh....

Why was she together with him?...I remember not long ago that she said in HnA that her first choice to marry an Arashi boy would be HIM...and I just feel in my heart that she really likes and adores him...*cries*....and from the shape opf her butt I know it´s NOT Mao! It´s is really Maki.....

Ba~ka girls I need your support, I feel so bad right now!...*goes to hide in a corner*...

what the hill of that no please noo not maki please .... i can't Believe thaaaaaaat

eeehhhh i want cry now ,,, i really can't take this girl :( :( :( :( 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm

limanh wrote:
konkon wrote:
NEW RUMOR...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!!!! *cries with liman_h* THERE'S GOTTA BE A VALID EXPLANATION IN ALL OF THIS!

*pats liman_h* My heart felt heavy too seeing this picture BUT we gotta have FAITH! Unless there's a kissing picture, heck even a hug or handholding will do, I refuse to believe it coz my heart will definitely break..... My rational mind is telling me a whole lot of scenarios that would explain the picture. Jun's Rumours - Page 5 1805953252 Jun's Rumours - Page 5 1805953252 Jun's Rumours - Page 5 1805953252
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: