Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:44 pm

thanks frenzlove for the details i read the character jun would be portraying.. and i just had to laugh because i think the role suits him very well....=))
Back to top Go down
paperlantern

paperlantern

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:32 pm

neji_sorariku: That's exactly what I thought. The new role is so Jun! Egoistical! LOL. :D

And if I may add. The rumor about him dating different girls and old ladies seems so low. I hate these kinds of rumors. D:
Back to top Go down
http://lovintage.livejournal.com
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:55 pm

paperlantern wrote:
neji_sorariku: That's exactly what I thought. The new role is so Jun! Egoistical! LOL. :D

And if I may add. The rumor about him dating different girls and old ladies seems so low. I hate these kinds of rumors. D:

Agree with you, the guy talk about marriage and children and now he's dating 52 years old woman...all this (his mother in HYD, shibasaki and now shinobu othake...) for his drama with an older woman... :x
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:42 am

frenzlove wrote:
keybaka-chan wrote:
jun's drama for fujitv is now confirmed!
im so happy!

So happy that Jun is getting a drama and at such important time slot!! Click here for the news

Thanks frenzlove for the link. Yes finally it's confirmed! I'm looking forward for this drama. I love Yuko in Flashforward :)

@neji_sorariku: It's sooo Jun :)
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:01 am

jun will be a guest in the final episode of Kaibutsu-kun...
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
cam21

cam21

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:17 am

his new drama sounds interesting, hopefully it will be a good one to watch
Back to top Go down
chii

chii

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:50 am

crzi wrote:

Eh, is this true? I rarely see him appear on his bandmates' drama. :)
I hope this is true. fufu~
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:10 pm

chii wrote:
crzi wrote:

Eh, is this true? I rarely see him appear on his bandmates' drama. :)
I hope this is true. fufu~

It's not a rumor... Just saw the news that Jun will be a butler in Kaibutsu kun. It seems to be a trend for Arashi members to guest star in one of their member's starring drama. From Maou to Uta no Oniisan, to My Girl and now Kaibutsu Kun. In the past works, Jun also starred as Sawada Shin in Sakurai's drama. More Jun appearance before we get to see a full drama of Jun's in july. Too bad we won't be able to watch the trailer of that drama now.
Back to top Go down
meh2222

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am

i know this rumour is somehow already discussed but really i'm quite bothered by the jun's rumour with shibasaki kou... i don't know maybe, having read various posts and all, i came across posts such as jun's preference with regard to women which is older than him. i have this idea that he wants women with sophisticated nature and all. oh well that's with me. but i'm really really hoping that he and mao would end up together!

sorry for the pessimism and also, i'm saying sorry in advance, because u'll get more of it from me. but really i'm a maotsujun supporter.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:56 am

meh2222 wrote:
i know this rumour is somehow already discussed but really i'm quite bothered by the jun's rumour with shibasaki kou... i don't know maybe, having read various posts and all, i came across posts such as jun's preference with regard to women which is older than him. i have this idea that he wants women with sophisticated nature and all. oh well that's with me. but i'm really really hoping that he and mao would end up together!

sorry for the pessimism and also, i'm saying sorry in advance, because u'll get more of it from me. but really i'm a maotsujun supporter.

Don't bother yourself because now he loves girls younger than him. ;)
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 am

dinay wrote:
meh2222 wrote:

Don't bother yourself because now he loves girls younger than him. ;)
actually he say he doesn't have preference. either it find with him :D
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 am

That rumor about matsujun and shibasaki kou is so blown way out of proportion..
Maybe the dinner part with friends is true but the part shibasaki going to jun's apartment is like an added spice to the article,if it was true then why didn't they even have one shot or two of shibasaki changing into a new outfit many times just to go to matsujun's apartment. Why only the one shot/photo at the outside of the club?.
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:47 am

looking forward to Jun's new drama. although, it will be quite a wait. as for all the rumors surrounding Jun and other women other than Mao, I'll take the Ebisu Midnight tag - Believing is everything. :P
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:51 am

princess wrote:
Maybe the dinner part with friends is true but the part shibasaki going to jun's apartment is like an added spice to the article,if it was true then why didn't they even have one shot or two of shibasaki changing into a new outfit many times just to go to matsujun's apartment. Why only the one shot/photo at the outside of the club?.

Well if it make anyone happy, jun denied the rumor, say that is just bullshit. He just went out to dinner with her, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:14 pm

kiki wrote:
princess wrote:

Well if it make anyone happy, jun denied the rumor, say that is just bullshit. He just went out to dinner with her, nothing more.
. Wen did he deny it?omg i wanna read or hear him deny it...
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm

crzi wrote:
kiki wrote:
princess wrote:

one of arashi staff story. ohno talking to jun about how nino felt uncomfortable working shibashikou because of the rumor. so ohno ask if jun could break off with shibashikou for nino. Jun got pissed and say that it nothing. they just go out to eat with the whole cast, not only them together. (I kind find this annoying that ohno ask jun to break up with kou just for that. What if they really date. but take it with bunch of salt) :D
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Ohno ask that to Jun :scratch: ...I can't believe it...In their interview, they say that they did not mix with the others problem...

And for Kou, I read that Jun denied it too, I believe in JUN :cheers:

Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

dinay wrote:
Ohno ask that to Jun :scratch: ...I can't believe it...In their interview, they say that they did not mix with the others problem...

well from what i read, nino told ohno that all kou talking is about jun ( he was kidding off course), but ohno take it too seriously. I really do hope this is not true ( the part about ohno of course ) because that not cool thing to do to your friend, even if jun is not dating kou. that kind of hurt. but as i said take with little salt. some part maybe exaggerate. the thing is jun denied it.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:18 pm

O___O i don't believe this.. and i don't think ohno is that kind of person.. the story sounds like a fanfiction..
Back to top Go down
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:39 pm

me too... don't believe this rumor.. and never will! Lol

this is only a r-u-m-o-r.. it means it has not really true!

* have faith in MaotsuJun *
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaeda-iole.livejournal.com
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 pm

kiki wrote:
dinay wrote:

well from what i read, nino told ohno that all kou talking is about jun ( he was kidding off course), but ohno take it too seriously. I really do hope this is not true ( the part about ohno of course ) because that not cool thing to do to your friend, even if jun is not dating kou. that kind of hurt. but as i said take with little salt. some part maybe exaggerate. the thing is jun denied it.

Kiki, where did you read it? The main thing is Jun denied the rumor himself and I believe him. If Kou did talk to Nino about Jun, that's up to her(she could have been the source of this dating rumor). But the part where Ohno would tell Jun to break off with Kou, I don't believe it as it is out of Ohno's character(from what I know him) to be saying that. Somebody may be just exaggerating to stain the image of Arashi and their popularity. And to put some strain in their close relationship.

We don't know the whole story, which part was true and which part were added, we can only keep on believing the bond of the group just like we believe in Maotsujun.

Offtopic: When this dating rumour came out, Mao was filming under the extreme heat of Thailand forest and Jun was filming a lovey dovey drama with Yuoko in Japan. Jun was probably more DOS when he heard/read this rumour.
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 pm

kiki wrote:
crzi wrote:
kiki wrote:
princess wrote:

one of arashi staff story. ohno talking to jun about how nino felt uncomfortable working shibashikou because of the rumor. so ohno ask if jun could break off with shibashikou for nino. Jun got pissed and say that it nothing. they just go out to eat with the whole cast, not only them together. (I kind find this annoying that ohno ask jun to break up with kou just for that. What if they really date. but take it with bunch of salt) :D

i really don't like shibasaki kou since she was rumored with jun... actually i was also worried about this rumor... what if they are really dating... argh i can't accept it... huhu
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:42 pm

It's not the first time and nt the last that Jun is rumored with a women. He have the right to have dinner with a friend.

Some also said that he's dating Yuko and he's very well with her son.

I BELIEVE IN JUN WHEN HE SAID THAT IS NOT DATING HER.

Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Aaaahh...old rumour...quite unsettling ne... Jun's Rumours - Page 10 1805953252

Let see...

Shibasaki Kou: the woman with evil eyes... :twisted:

Dated Issa Da Pump...Broken up

Dated/engaged (?) to Tsumabuki Satoshi...Broken up...she allegedly cheated on him with Takuya Uverworld...denied the affair at first...but had to come out in the end because they were caught red-handed, with photos and all... :sleep:

Dated Takuya...Broken up...

Allegedly got together again with Issa after he broken up with Fuji Lena... :suspect: Didn't think it actually happened...

Rumoured to be with Jun...Jun denying this was news to me...haven't heard that before...didn't hear she denied it either...whatever it was, it screams INCEST...they look so alike, I mean REALLY alike (although Jun is much prettier than her... :lol: )...if they are indeed together, their children looks would have no variation at all... lol! kidding....kidding...

BUT,

2 months after she was rumoured to be with Jun...she was sighted attending Uverworld concert...being all lovey dovey with Takuya backstage...whats up with that...?? the witness also didn't know what to make of that...friends only or ex-lovers getting back together... :scratch:

Conclusions...she's a true shogun ne...can't live without a guy...guys beware...she's evil...don't look into her eyes...she appeals using her eyes (giving that come hither look; as she herself admitted to it in HNA)...hahahah...gomen Shibakou fans...I'm just kidding around...

Did anybody read the recent Arashi's Love Rules...? Jun's love rule no 2: won't lie and hide anything from his GF...eg: if he went out to eat with a female friend, he will tell his GF and not hide it...its really interesting that he mentioned this as an example...its as if he already has a GF and he wanted her to know that he would not go out with a female friend without her knowing...I think this is the second time he said something like this...the other one was in HNA with Rinka...and I think his GF trusts him and I'm pretty sure that the GF is NOT Shibakou...she's evil... :evil: gomen...can't help it...

I think we can just ignore this rumour...we have discussed this before and it has made nobody happy...lets wait for another rumour to surface... :twisted: Come on Jun...show us what you got...enough with this dating older ladies stuff... 8)

*Arrggh...forgot to conclude my ramblings...don't think they are together...she's talented and cool to be around with...Jun looks up to her...sempai-kouhai relationship...peace out!

Last edited by faie on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
meh2222

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm

waaaah me too, i did not know that jun denied the rumour. hahaha it absolutely lessened my worries... hihihi... ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: