Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

by: maea_maie

oh! about the role in 1 pound no F, i've read that rumor in here =>http://uwasako.livejournal.com/2114.html#cutid1

credits to her!

Quote:Kame may not have been first choice?

Looks like Kame may not have been the original choice for the lead role in 1 Pound Gospel; it was MatsuJun. But due to scheduling reasons, Kame ended up with the part. Because of Jin's current leading role in Yuukan Club Kame's got quite the rivalry spirit and receiving the part so unexpectedly seems to have put him in a pretty good mood.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:29 pm

by: zohariel

blech.. reading masami and jun rumors don't make me feel good. but they're just RUMORS... nothing to be worried about right? (ughh...)

just a question, in the past, when there were several similar rumors about jun before, how often were they accurate? and has jun ever been asked on the spot if he's ever been going out with a certain girl he's been rumored with?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:30 pm

by: nick

In the end, the most important thing is that Maotsujun relationship is in a safe place. They aren't showing anything about Maotsujun. Of course Mao and Jun make their relationship very low profiled to protect themselves. Still they have a very special relationship.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:31 pm

by: chotto

i don't care jun rumors with any women in J-entr....
because i think jun know who woman can make he live happy ang always smile....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:32 pm

by: lovexmatsujun

There is a rumor about one of his upcoming drama. Its a DV drama something simlilar to Last Friends but I dont know what character he plays but its a rumor that this is his upcoming drama either this year or next year. The possible titled for this drama is called "Flavor Of Life"

The actress who gets hit by her boyfriend is Saki Aibu which suffer by DV from her boyfriend is - the girl who play riiko in zettai kareshi. I am guessing if Jun is in it, then its a Jun and Saki pairing. here is the details:

2008年7月期ドラマ予想スレ5
フジ
○月9(シリアスなラブストーリ 松本潤(元暴走族総長、相武紗季(DVを彼氏から受けている、濱田岳(主人公の暴走族時代の後輩、中越典子(主人公のモト彼女、山田涼介(ヒロイン弟、若葉竜也(DV男 高橋一生(DV、稲森いずみ(未定  高嶋政伸(未定、椎名桔平(未定

jun, aibu saki, Hamada Gaku, Nakagoshi Noriko, yamada, Ishigaki Yuma, Takahashi Issei, Inamori Izumi
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:33 pm

by: kiki

i don't want to see jun as an abuse character, but yet i also want it because this will test his acting limit. and i want to see him in a drama. well hopefully they change the girl, i don't like her.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:34 pm

I can't really imagine Jun played the DV similar to Ryo's character but I also kinda want to see this drama if he was in it..its a complete different role for him but I think he can pulled it off well. Here is the english translation from the girl who posted the rumor drama.

serious Love story.
DV? dv again? O_o
Jun would be a former ..what?
so saki will suffer DV from ex (wakaba *_*... )
Yamada would be Saki little brother.

But later more info appeared and instead of Wakaba as the DV guy, it seems to be Takahashi Issei . The rest of the cast seems the same.

but I also saw this rumour for 2009.01 dorama and possible title: 「Flavor Of Life(仮」
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:34 pm

that is so long. oh well, if i can see then i happy.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm

Yeah but its only a rumor though, dont know if this drama is true or not nor if its out this year or next year. I hope its out this year, I kind want to see this drama if its true. Looking forward for more information bout this.....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:35 pm

by: aerial

i find the rumoured title, "flavour of life" quite amusing. he can't get rid of the HYD in him eh?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm

by: mgirl955

If he is in this drama iw ould watch it to see how his acting is.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm

by: minerva

more sightings of jun having double date with kame and some unknown girls, watching football match on June 7th.

I saw the picture on FYbabe's blog (fybabe.blog96.fc2.) and read the news *everywhere*. From what I see, the picture is really Jun. And from what I read, the boys and the girls are having fun talking with each other.

Well, this time (probably) the girls is not from J-ent world. Who are they? Still mysterious....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:37 pm

by: zohariel

Ohh yeah I was just going to post this too:

http://fybabe.blog96.fc2.com/

http://myfirstgossipblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Matsumoto%20Jun

they're saying that Jun went on a double date with Kame and they both had dates at a soccer game... and that the girl was really pretty..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:37 pm

from what i read at another site. that girl is a b actress. she was there with her husband. she sat next to jun so people thought they going out. so yeah, big misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

by: orejisky

on Jun 26th, 2008, 10:00pm, kiki wrote:from what i read at another site. that girl is a b actress. she was there with her husband. she sat next to jun so people thought they going out. so yeah, big misunderstanding.

One of the girls was said to be Rina from ViVi

The reporters asked her agency and the guy said "Frankly being rumored with Kamenashi would only help her career so we'd be all for it, but unfortunately it was not her."

= =|||

I don't know whether to laugh or twitch.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 pm

by: minerva

just read that arashi and nakama yukie will host the 24hrs TV. I think with this event, the matsujun - nakama rumour will spread again. Dunno..... just my feeling.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:40 pm

by: orejisky

on Jul 8th, 2008, 11:01pm, minerva wrote:just read that arashi and nakama yukie will host the 24hrs TV. I think with this event, the matsujun - nakama rumour will spread again. Dunno..... just my feeling

esp since its gonna be on his bday = =

and he is doing the SP drama with karina = =

ugg...i wish mao chan will just randomly show up on the day, stake her claim XDDDD LOL~~~
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 pm

by: junlove

LOL funny
her claim .
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:03 am

It is rumoured that Jun will be in a spring drama for TBS
A manga adaptation Kimi ni todoke translated as Reaching You

Summary
Kuronuma Sawako’s one wish in life is to make friends. That’s a difficult proposition when everyone who meets this high school student cowers in terror! She just wants to be like her classmate Kazehaya-kun, a laid-back, easygoing guy
(taken from OneManga)
News credit to Fybabe

My thoughts.... a highschool drama.... really now...
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:16 am

Another manga role? (^^;;)

But... I really hope this is true cause Jun hasn't done a drama in a while. And... I wonder what he'll look like in a school uniform (o_o;;) Jun.. uniform... highschool student... seems more like something Nino should be doing xD
Back to top Go down
lemonsquazh

lemonsquazh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:33 pm

griffenhawk wrote:
Another manga role? (^^;;)

But... I really hope this is true cause Jun hasn't done a drama in a while. And... I wonder what he'll look like in a school uniform (o_o;;) Jun.. uniform... highschool student... seems more like something Nino should be doing xD

Ya I think it was only rumour.... I think Jun prefer more serious character than highschool student character....... he's too old for that *no offense* :D

but yeah, i really want to see his new drama too.......
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:54 am

Another rumour
He is confirmed for TBS Fridays at 10 but no word on what the story is
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:38 pm

aah yokatta..
finally i can see his role again.. :cheers:
i hope that's not a rumour..*big hopes*
Back to top Go down
hanadan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 am

Can't wait to see his next project
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:48 am

Junbait wrote:
Another rumour
He is confirmed for TBS Fridays at 10 but no word on what the story is

Is it wrong that I'm hoping that he does the rumored high schoolish drama? =P lol... I mean, technically HYD was one...
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: