Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:56 pm

by: Junbait

*sighs* he a Johnny and he's bound to have a few dozen of those.
Therefore this is the place to place all those rumours
Jun's Rumours Rumour
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:57 pm

by: Junbait

on Apr 30th, 2008, 12:02am, jjangel2274 wrote:Did anyone hear about Jun's engagement to KEIKO KITAGAWA ?
I hope its a rumor though
Love MAO AND JUN
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:57 pm

by: junbait

on Apr 30th, 2008, 03:13am, kimmy wrote:where did you hear about his engagement? hasn't keiko's and jun's dating been a rumor?and that there was no clear evidence that they were dating.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:58 pm

on Apr 30th, 2008, 03:15am, eina wrote:i heard about it too....in crunchyroll......

i don't think it's true....jun is for mao chan only......
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:59 pm

on Apr 30th, 2008, 06:46am, kimimayster wrote:i found out about jun being engaged to keiko last night and that's really impossible.

keiko and jun already said that they don't even know each other. jun and keiko being together is already an old news.

my officemate who's a maotsujun fan doesnt want to believe that.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:59 pm

on Apr 30th, 2008, 09:15am, kiki wrote:ah, those keio rumor are last year already. i heard of them from last year. so it not true.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm

on Apr 30th, 2008, 09:44am, kimmy wrote:yah, i have heard of the rumors last year as well. it's just weird to have it brought up again. i wish people would provide evidence when statements like these are made.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:00 pm

on Apr 30th, 2008, 11:08am, alfalfa wrote:the rumours are always unfounded. japanese tabloids are slightly ridiculous even though they do hit the jackpot sometimes. but jun and kitagawa? not possible.

keep the maotsujun love alive!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 pm

by: padme

HEY GIRLS O.O that rumor was soooooooo old
・O I remenber i read that rumor last year here and it was so clear WHEN SOMEBODY in this forum catch the pictures about that (Keiko and someone else, kiss her and she hug him)

IF I REMENBER WE SEE SO CLEAR THAT BOY WITH KEIKO IS NOT JUN O.O , so THIS RUMOR IS DEATH xD hehe

NOW about rumors well, I think Jun is one Je who don't have so much rumors girls O.o like other I think , he save his personal life so good n_n

BUT like this is a rumor thread xD well here some rumor , I hear that he was dating with Nakama Yukie O.o (a friends told me is true) and i was like ehソソ?? but then someone here say is pictures and all that O.o but that person don't show us the pictures (so I CAN'T BELIEVE XD) SO RUMOR DEATH again

uhm now I read just now that BIG RUMOR ABOUT HIS WORK *-* (hope some of that are TRUE)

acording to Fybabe ^-^

she say that Uwasa (i don't have idea what is that u.u) said Jun have 2 drama and 1 SP drama O.O (one is a manga character again *-*) and the other I don't know what is

but if this is true (hope so) I think like she (fybabe) u_u Jun is gonna be so busy and really so busy u.u , is mean I want a drama with him *-* (because I miss see him in dramas T-T) but he is be so tired and he just now have too much work with Arashi, Programs , Cm, Concerts , etc etc , poor Jun hope he do a drama but 2 O.O I think is too much (I want he relax and take sometime with Mao ) *3* muack XD hehe but all this is a RUMOR just that (hope he do a drama an a SP) but we see if that rumor become true ne
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

Just a reminder that the rules for this thread is up. Please read and follow them
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm

on May 2nd, 2008, 04:02am, kawaiigurl wrote:HEY GUYS I READ SOMETHINGS ABOUT JUN BUT IT'S NOT IN FULL DETAILS YET...
his projects after hanadan final will be a special drama wherein he will be a NUBE(sorry i don't know what this is coz i'm not japanese) and a TBS drama from a manga called FUJI TEREBI. jun is such a busy guy 'ne.... working almost everyday....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:03 pm

on May 2nd, 2008, 10:57am, kiki wrote:he does have a rumor of having one sp and two drama which is from fuji tv and tbs.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:05 pm

by: maea_maie

this is only a rumor but it still makes me feel very sad!

MatsuJun dating Eikura Nana?

The latest alleged object of Jun's affection is none other than his Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru co-star Eikura Nana, whom eye witnesses claim they saw him with. Ah, nothing brings two people closer together than playing siblings who are in love with each other. Oh, and he was also spotted with Aibu Saki. Wait. Aibu Saki? Seen with a Johnny? LIES!!1one

According to a staffer on a wide show program (those news/entertainment reporting shows), "It seems Eikura Nana is dating Matsumoto Jun of Arashi. The Arashi fans waiting outside the station were making a fuss about it. They say they were flirting with each other while shopping in Daikanyama and they were walking in the love hotel district in Shibuya. One of our staff members has seen them leaving a sushi restaurant in Tsukiji."

And then there's Aibu Saki who they say has been meeting secretly with Jun. And every other Johnny under the sun for that matter. I suppose if there's one actress to live vicariously through, it's her.

The story goes on to talk about Jun's past rumored "relationships," for lack of a better term. They say he was close to his former co-stars Nakama Yukie and Koyuki and also that he was into the motherly type and asked out a lot of other older actresses/talent, but now that he's become more manly he's more into younger girls.
So, if I may paraphrase, he doesn't want a mom, he wants a sister. He is a MILF free zone.

It has yet to be determined which girl he's really dating, if either, but I'm sure there will be plenty of people keeping an eye out.

http://uwasako.livejournal.com/19862.html
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm

by: kikitran82

how come he always rumor with everyone but mao?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm

by: kiki

well that more suspicious that he had rumor with everybody but mao.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:08 pm

by: jshine68

@ kikitran82
I know right, Jun have been linked to almost all of his co-stars. Why is there nobody make up a rumor about spotting him and Mao going shopping and kissing on the street. I totally believe that. lol
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:08 pm

is just simple now he is big famous and the medias have to talk about his private life but the true is that IS JUST A RUMOR n_n is like happen with Keiko O.o and the fact that he was dating with she and bla bla bla xD , and said that people see him with she and kissing and hugging O.O and bla bla bla xD but then the TRUE was out and ^-^ the pictures was show up and it was clear that the boy with Keiko kissing and huging IT WASN'T JUN ^-^ so this is another proof of how much famous is Jun now O.O I think xD (poor boy u_u he is always dating to every pretty girl each month xD) but for me *heisdatingwithMao* jejejeje *o*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

by: kikitran82

hopefully these r all rumor cause that would suck.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:23 pm

yeah rumors suck u__u (bad thing).
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:24 pm

by: eina

it has been a long time that i have posted....... i've been lurking everywhere.... and all those rumors linking jun to those women makes me sad and angry at the same time....

but i still believe in our couple and i know in the end they are still meant for each other....

but really why are there no rimors on jun and mao? it's obvious that they really trat each other special? do you think JE have something to do with it? or they are just good in hiding their realtionship (i hope!)
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm

by: aerial

haha, i agree with eina.

why are there no rumours between maotsujun? isn't it obvious with the flirting and touchyness in interviews?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm

by: eina

@aerial
i think not just you and me are wondering why
and guess what? there's another rumor in maotsujun thread....

Jun dating his co-star of "Sister Lover". Another girl
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:26 pm

by: maea_maie

hahaha same reaction from me. i was also thinking the exact same thing [I think we all do.], he's been rumoured with almost everyone of his co stars but why oh why is he never been rumoured by Mao?

this is an old rumor, but i've read that 1 pound Gospel lead actor is suppose to be Matsumoto Jun and not Kamenashi Kazuya but because of his schedule conflict, it ends up with Kame. i wonder if the show would make a big difference in rating if it did end up with Jun? who knows?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 pm

i think that would be the BIG MISTERY O_O(about why not medias pair him with Mao メ.モ)

OMG wth O.o I agree with Eina メ_モ WHY PEOPLE SPREAD RUMORS IN MAOTSUJUN THREAD u_u (that is bad thing) for that Jun bait create this THREAD メ.モ for analysis Jun's rumor , so LET STAY HERE THAT RUMORS o.o

OMG OMG OMG!!!! ^-^ maea_maie O_O ARE YOU SURE oh wauuuuuu mabe probably I could watch that drama (if Jun was there *o*)

u_u but I don't know if the rating be good , is mean O_O i think Jun don't care about that for him , he recently said that he don't care if the character was good ^-^, he said is more important the history drama

(I hope can see a drama with him T-T) i MISS SEE HIM IN DRAMAS Too u_u

thanks for that rumor xD hehehe n_n
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:28 pm

by: mgirl955

Wow a lot of rumors.

But i am sure Jun is pretty careful w/them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jun's Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: