Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Oh god, NOO.. i dont hate maki but really i still believe n always with Our Maotsujun.. just think about it, in jun‘s interview maki is not jun‘s type.. she is a cool woman, and jun loves a woman who can see the atmosphere around.. we can see jun‘s type in mao right?
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 pm

junmaolove wrote:
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT JUST CAN'T BE!!!!!! *cries with liman_h* THERE'S GOTTA BE A VALID EXPLANATION IN ALL OF THIS!

*pats liman_h* My heart felt heavy too seeing this picture BUT we gotta have FAITH! Unless there's a kissing picture, heck even a hug or handholding will do, I refuse to believe it coz my heart will definitely break..... My rational mind is telling me a whole lot of scenarios that would explain the picture. Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252 Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252 Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252

Thanks, hun! I know I won´t believe it till I get those pictures you mentioned...but my heart still aches...it reminds me of my one-shot where Jun sees her together with Masaki and is affected by it...we´re the same right now, ne?...

I´m telling myself not to be affected by it but it can´t be helped....*sighs*...

We don´t know how old this picture is, right? They acted just recently in a special together so maybe after the shooting they all went together for a drink? Didn´t Jun say that he often hangs around with staff and crew after a shooting?...

*breaths deeply in*...I have to have faith in our OTP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:55 pm

It's just a picture and nothing else...when? where? what?NOTHING, JUST A PICTURE. Jun and Maki were in a sp together and Maki seems not to be Jun's type...so...I HAVE A FAITH IN MAOTSUJUN. ❤
Don't be affected by this.I'm pretty sure that Jun wasn't alone with that girl(Maki?), but with other people too.

edit: Nothing about this rumour anywhere...where this come from? what news paper? when this was wrote?
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm

I can not help but thinking about it ...
ok..
1-we r not sure if this maki ?? but we r sure she is not mao 'cause this girl have BIG butt
2-we r not sure if this jun or not ???
3-I think that the picture is an old becuse they wear winter cloths..
4-IF he was jun AND IF she was maki they do not a peare they r dating..it seems like a girl ask jun when he was walking ??? >>At least for me :roll:
Back to top Go down
nini

nini

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh my god, hope that's not true.
After reading the hot fanfic of Trice just before go to sleep I was so happy but What a bad rumor I hear this morning :pale: .

But I have some doubt: First the name's site is strange like horikitamakimatsumoto: it's weird.
Moreover in this site there is just one article so ... I don't really know but I'm thinking that it was create just for make rumor.
And the photo isn't in HQ so we can't really see if it's maki or someone else. How people can say that is maki ???

(Sorry for my english)
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:26 pm

no..no..it can't be,..i don't like maki
and i know she's not jun's type,..and jun not treat her special, i mean in vs arashi i saw jun only get close to koichi not her..in HNA too, how come this rumour coming??

and that picture is small,.do you think it's jun??do you think that maki??

i still belive to our maotsujun,..and i don't think jun will date so easily and being notice or somebody take him picture,..he too carefull and really a privite person..

don't believe this!!
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

the pic is just too small.. sorry not convinced. (-__-)
it's not true..

(i have a strong mao♥jun faith!!)

Last edited by miku* on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

For me there is no doubt that it´s Jun and Maki on the picture....*sighs deeply*...
The only question is why were they together?... Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 pm

miku* wrote:
the pic is just too small.. sorry not convinced. (-__-)
it's not true..

yeah the pict is too small so i doubt it's jun maki,,.the reason i really doubt this rumour coz i don't see jun close or attracted to her but as for maki i don't know why but my feeling said she likes/attracted little to jun.

maotsujun forever!!
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:57 pm

The picture is so small that we can hardly see clearly that is Jun and Maki so i strongly refused to acknowledge this rumor. Even if it is really Maki and Jun in the picture, it could be that they were on their way to some party of Wagaya no Rekishi, which they recently collaborated with minimal interaction in the drama, and they happened to bump into each other before entering the party venue and that is where the picture was taken. Nothing intimate to prove to us that they are more than just co-stars unlike Jun and Mao who have so much touchy touchy, couple things which make us speculate their relationship.

And with such minimal collaboration in the SP, how would Jun and Maki click? I don't think a 3 episode SP with minimal interaction can spark any chemistry between Jun and Maki as compared to Jun and Mao who had collaborated 3 times as couple with so much interaction. Therefore, Maotsujun shipper, don't get disheartened as this is definitely untrue and we should just disregard it.
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:01 pm

frenzlove wrote:
The picture is so small that we can hardly see clearly that is Jun and Maki so i strongly refused to acknowledge this rumor. Even if it is really Maki and Jun in the picture, it could be that they were on their way to some party of Wagaya no Rekishi, which they recently collaborated with minimal interaction in the drama, and they happened to bump into each other before entering the party venue and that is where the picture was taken. Nothing intimate to prove to us that they are more than just co-stars unlike Jun and Mao who have so much touchy touchy, couple things which make us speculate their relationship.

And with such minimal collaboration in the SP, how would Jun and Maki click? I don't think a 3 episode SP with minimal interaction can spark any chemistry between Jun and Maki as compared to Jun and Mao who had collaborated 3 times as couple with so much interaction. Therefore, Maotsujun shipper, don't get disheartened as this is definitely untrue and we should just disregard it.

agree hehehe :D
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:13 pm

me either dont believe that

JUN and MAKI is DATING ..

arienaitsuno !!!!!

but somehow ,, my heart
is starting to break into pieces .. :(

i really really really LOVE MAOTSUJUN ..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:40 pm

I am in bad mood today due to this picture, i feel my heart broken. I dont understand why i can be affected like that. I pray too much that not real. Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252
Back to top Go down
28helen

28helen

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 pm

This totally ruined my evening. I have nothing against Maki, in fact i like her too but i don't like her for Jun. I want Jun to be with Mao. Please let there be a logical explanation for this pic. :pale:
Back to top Go down
loreii

loreii

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

i reeally can't believe that ..
ouch. it sucks..
i've been wishing all through this years that maki and jun won't have any rumors
'coz i'll slap jun for that.
right now, i can feel shooting daggers in my heart *pain*
but i think that's TOO impossible because
wagaya no rekishi was their first drama together,ne?
in fact, the strange thing about the link is that it's
maki and matsumoto site,ne?
🇳🇴
can somebody confirm it?PLEASE

LSSians ..

Believing is Everything,ne?
we should make our tandem stronger!!
(we are group of tough weeds,ne?)^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/laarni.o15
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:11 pm

My day was absolutely ruined after I read this rumor. I drove home absentmindedly, forgeting to stop to buy pizza for dinner. My heart was so heavy that I even forgot the one shot fanfic I was planning to write. Whether that's Maki or not, I choose to believe they are not dating. But still it hurts. I may be unfair for Jun but Mao is the only one for him.

It just can't beeeeeee! They can't be dating. Does Maki has big butt like that?? One thing though shows in that pic is that Jun was ahead and the girl was like trying to catch up. Jun would never leave his date behind, would he?? He was walking with Mao in that newpaper picture taken long ago during hanadan. He would not be so ungentleman to leave his date behind, would he. Who knows, that girl could even be Masami or somebody else who acted with Jun in that SP and that they just happen to arrive same time to the party for the SP casts and crew.

Anyway, I searched in Arashinino, Arashion, kawaii joyuu and there seems to be no news about that. Where is that video? I would like to see it. For all we know, this is just a work of some delusional anti Maotsujun people who would like to divert the constant attention from Jun and Mao.

My post is a mess. Sorry about that. I just need to voice out/write out my heavy heart. It hurts. HuHUHUHU *goes to join Limanh and junmaolove in the corner*
Back to top Go down
vanilla_tea

vanilla_tea

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:23 pm

What can I conclude with THAT pic?

NOTHING.

You can't even tell if the girl is really Maki.

Dating? Based on THAT picture? Seriously? :face:
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:24 pm

For me it's not true. a random picture in a random blog...Only this site talk about it...And Maki is more slim, she have not a big butt like that...Someone try to make a rumour...MAOTSJUN FOREVER ❤
Back to top Go down
momo_jun

momo_jun

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

limanh wrote:
For me there is no doubt that it´s Jun and Maki on the picture....*sighs deeply*...
The only question is why were they together?... Jun's Rumours - Page 6 1805953252

like u said before, they were togetehr because of Wagaya no Rekishi,,
It's just in my mind.... i just can't believe if they were dating
NOTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:11 pm

i agree with momo_jun and frenzlove... they were together in the SP... maybe the cast and staff went out for dinner, i think they do that and coicidentally, photos were taken... they are far more evidences that mao and jun are together than this single photo....

they are not dating. period with an exclamation point.
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 pm

i don't know what i'm feeling right now. I really want to believe that that is not horikita maki...but the lack of big rumors about our OTP is discouraging...:(( but we have to believe ne? anyways, i think that that is not horikita because her frame is to big to be maki. What's troubling me was the fact that Jun was spotted with another woman. I really don't care who it is, but it's not very pleasing to hear that Jun is with another woman other than Mao. :(
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 pm

devan wrote:
i agree with momo_jun and frenzlove... they were together in the SP... maybe the cast and staff went out for dinner, i think they do that and coicidentally, photos were taken... they are far more evidences that mao and jun are together than this single photo....

they are not dating. period with an exclamation point.

Now that I calmed down and came back to my senses I agree with you all...lol...they are NOT dating and were maybe only on their way for a drink or dinner with the staff and crew...thanks for all your encouragement though!...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 pm

konkon wrote:
NEW RUMOR...

jun matsumoto dating horikita maki

http://horikitamakimatumoto.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2010-04-15

Jun's Rumours - Page 6 M_imagesCAMQM9LM

um................
I have seen this pic before

Everyone don't need to worry! :D
because..........
the man in the pic isn't jun
and the girl in the pic isn't maki
the man in the pic is oguri .......... Jun's Rumours - Page 6 995439709

Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Dzib0432

But,,,i think oguri in this pic (small size) look like jun XDD
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am

LOL!
i never thought even for a second that the man was jun...
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 am

r u sure

please please because from the morning we r very Worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: