Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
jared

jared

Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 pm

hahaha i agree this is sooo hilarious..
keep wondering what was jun's reaction with all these rumors lol!
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm

#1) Shukan Josei reported that Matsumoto Jun dined with actress Kaga Mariko (also known as his mom in HYD) in a private room at tempura restaurant "T." They say she lives very close to the restaurant and is a regular there. Date or just dinner? Eh, you can make your own conclusions.

from Uwasako of LJ. My heart literally stopped! I mean he likes older woman and all but it's so absurd! Jun did mentioned in Junstyle that he did go out with David and Mariko san and he doesn't hide it so what's with this malicious gossips? Mao and Jun loves Mariko san and he's fond of the 2 too. For all we know, that date [not in a romantic way] is possible but they were talking about Mao instead. LOL
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi everyone, check out this blog:

http://nkarupin.multiply.com/journal?&=&page_start=20

tell me this is not true. He did not have anything to do with Nagasawa Masami :(
Back to top Go down
shuurei07

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:27 pm

i think that rumor is already old, it was from last year, i remember reading the site last year, i think that was during the promotions of their movie last princes.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am

shuurei07 wrote:
i think that rumor is already old, it was from last year, i remember reading the site last year, i think that was during the promotions of their movie last princes.

yeah, but if that is true..... poor Mao Jun's Rumours - Page 4 1805953252
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 pm

tommi wrote:

tell me this is not true. He did not have anything to do with Nagasawa Masami :(

Oh no. my heart just got shattred.I hope it's not true. This is also the time when June was a bit distant from Mao, wasn't it? I really really hope it's not true. But then it was also last year that it's rumored that Nino suppposedly confess his relationship with Masami. I do hope Jun/Masami rumor is not true.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:50 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

Oh no. my heart just got shattred.I hope it's not true. This is also the time when June was a bit distant from Mao, wasn't it? I really really hope it's not true. But then it was also last year that it's rumored that Nino suppposedly confess his relationship with Masami. I do hope Jun/Masami rumor is not true.

frankly, for me it's not true, it's a rumour like him with nana eikura shoping hand in hand or with emi suzuki in a love hotel, with keiko kitagawa...

in my opinion, If jun was with masami, why to be so distant from her when they promoting their film...after the filming in May...the movie was aired in theatre in May and hanadan final in June...

hana yori is after kakushi...so i don't think that when jun was distant and a little mad, it's because of masami...
and the ring...jun wear the same ring than mao during one show with arashi in January 2009 (the show was filming in the end of 2008 and in TV in January 2009)...why to wear the same ring if he is with masami...for me it's not LOGICAL...

FOR ME IT'S JUST A RUMOR. And they say that he avoiding Nino... :affraid:
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks for the reassurances, friends. I was devastated when I first read the blog. I want to believe that it is not true. They are incompatible. She is twice his size. :cyclops:

BTW that blog has plenty of good stuff about matsujun.

It was also noted that he bites his lip when he is nervous, embarassed or has done something fishy. Didn't he look as if he was biting his lip in the jet tour video when it was much debated who said 'Sunny' or was it 'San nin' to Mao? He was doing something fishy there ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:34 pm

it's just a rumour. and nagasawa is with nino right?that's what the media says.so it's impossible if jun going out with masami.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 am

dinay wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

frankly, for me it's not true, it's a rumour like him with nana eikura shoping hand in hand or with emi suzuki in a love hotel, with keiko kitagawa...

in my opinion, If jun was with masami, why to be so distant from her when they promoting their film...after the filming in May...the movie was aired in theatre in May and hanadan final in June...

hana yori is after kakushi...so i don't think that when jun was distant and a little mad, it's because of masami...
and the ring...jun wear the same ring than mao during one show with arashi in January 2009 (the show was filming in the end of 2008 and in TV in January 2009)...why to wear the same ring if he is with masami...for me it's not LOGICAL...

FOR ME IT'S JUST A RUMOR. And they say that he avoiding Nino... :affraid:

Thank you for the reassurance. So now I know that Jun and Masami promoted first for their movie(they were a bit distant) and when Jun and Mao were promoting HYDF un June, they were still so intimate in their interview. If Jun was dating Masami that time, he would have acted intimate to Masaki as well during promotion interview and he should have not been flirting around Mao. But as we saw the interviews of JunxMao, they are so obviously intimate no matter how hard they try to hide it. And Jun only gave an ordinary flower to Masami not rose like Mao.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 am

JosylovesJUN wrote:
There's a rumor MatsuJun will be in a new drama together with Oguri Shun :!: :!:
If it's true,, I can't wait for it!
but I hope he won't be too tired for the big Anniversary tour...

source: Arashinino @ vox
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 am

devan wrote:
JosylovesJUN wrote:
There's a rumor MatsuJun will be in a new drama together with Oguri Shun :!: :!:

I hope is true. But with all the concert tours that they'll be doing, i think he will be so exhausted to do the drama. I hope there will be a f4 and mao reunion?
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 am

Junbait wrote:
devan wrote:
JosylovesJUN wrote:

I hope is true. But with all the concert tours that they'll be doing, i think he will be so exhausted to do the drama. I hope there will be a f4 and mao reunion?

I hope this drama will also have Mao as his leading lady. Would really be good to see F4 and Mao's reunion. We'll just wait and see.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 am

Eh, with shun-kun again? Wow, fate must have love both these pair of good frens neh~
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:48 am

itamas wrote:
I heard from my friend that Arashi is going to have a concert in Malaysia. Is that true??
I really want to see Jun, so if you heard any news about this, please tell me
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:43 am

itamas!! Is this true???????

I am going to die 20000 times if I can get a ticket...
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 am

ssk2 wrote:

I am still trying to get the confirmation, because she forgot in what forum did she read it. Me toooo I want to see the concert so bad.. if they indeed goes there, I will definetely go too hehehhehe
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:51 am

itamas wrote:
ssk2 wrote:

I am still trying to get the confirmation, because she forgot in what forum did she read it. Me toooo I want to see the concert so bad.. if they indeed goes there, I will definetely go too hehehhehe

WAH, maji desu ka??? Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:25 pm

I just read from Google a rumour that Matsujun has recently got married to a girl call Angela Masumo, who is not an actress. Anyone know anything about this? Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Affraid
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 pm

tommi wrote:
I just read from Google a rumour that Matsujun has recently got married to a girl call Angela Masumo, who is not an actress. Anyone know anything about this? Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Affraid

uhh.... i definitely doubt that... lol
it was posted by an anonymous individual who didn't have a decent source...
i think it was just someone who wanted to create something and laugh about it....

i mean c'mon... the blogger, uwasako, didn't even know about that and he/she spreads gossips about japanese actors/actresses on LJ..
i wouldn't take that seriously...
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 am

That's strange. Baidu fans are discussing a rumor that Jun is getting married...but to our Mao-chan. However, it's just a rumor...even though I'm sure we're wishing that it's true, lol.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
That's strange. Baidu fans are discussing a rumor that Jun is getting married...but to our Mao-chan. However, it's just a rumor...even though I'm sure we're wishing that it's true, lol.

Do you have the link to the Baidu site? I want to have a read too! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:16 am

Maria wrote:
According to Yamakaze's Monday update, there's a rumor that Jun will have a new Fuji TV drama this summer. If it's true, I really really hope he gets to act with Mao again. *prays really hard*

http://yamakaze067.vox.com/library/post/6a011015f527fc860b01240bab8674860e.html
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

limanh wrote:
Maria wrote:
According to Yamakaze's Monday update, there's a rumor that Jun will have a new Fuji TV drama this summer. If it's true, I really really hope he gets to act with Mao again. *prays really hard*

http://yamakaze067.vox.com/library/post/6a011015f527fc860b01240bab8674860e.html

We talked about it in the cbox and we pray hard that he will have the drama with a certain lady, ne? You know who I mean...lol...
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

aida wrote:
whoever he'll co-star with, it'll be pretty upset if she's not m-chan.. T__T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-