Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
bellisaria

bellisaria

Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:36 am

really??

I really hope to see him again

anybody nows if it is a drama or maybe an SP??
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:21 am

yoshi09 wrote:
Junbait wrote:
Another rumour
He is confirmed for TBS Fridays at 10 but no word on what the story is

Is it wrong that I'm hoping that he does the rumored high schoolish drama? =P lol... I mean, technically HYD was one...

ahahah no it isn't wrong but... I don't know... I just want to see him in a different role

ahahah yes HYD was techniquely one but he never wore a uniform and never went to class XD LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:46 pm

Junbait wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
Junbait wrote:
Another rumour
He is confirmed for TBS Fridays at 10 but no word on what the story is

Is it wrong that I'm hoping that he does the rumored high schoolish drama? =P lol... I mean, technically HYD was one...

ahahah no it isn't wrong but... I don't know... I just want to see him in a different role

ahahah yes HYD was techniquely one but he never wore a uniform and never went to class XD LOL!

Yeah, I'll never forget that one part from HYD where F4 asks Domyouji when he gets up and leaves all pissy, "You're leaving already?" and Domyouji goes something along the lines of, "There's no reason to be here if Makino's not here." hahaha... ^_^

Back on topic... I agree at the same time disagree. I don't really mind what drama Jun is doing whether it be high school or not (but high school would still be very entertaining...), because I know whatever he brings to the table will be worth seeing. He never quite plays the same character twice (exception of HYD of course).
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:05 am

@Yoshi and Junbait:
I agree with both of you...huhh? Sounds stupid, ne? I would like to see Jun in another role, so how about a drama
in an university? So they can be more mature, maybe have a little mystery and more skinship (more rabu rabu scenes).... ;) ;) ;)

I think this would be my dream of a next collaboration of Maotsujun... But as long as he is alone there should not be too
many kisses with other ladies then I´m fine...
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:47 am

Hi everyone,

I read that jun is a play boy...and maki horikita and him dating...

I read about these rumours but it was very long time.
I think, before Mao, before to become more sociable, jun keeped his distance to people (men or women), so i don't understand how he can be a play boy...it's not compatible. and what is more, his co-stars complain about his coldness towards them...like Mao in the beginning.

For Maki, the person who wrote in you tube make that in order to disturb us... now this person wrote that Maki and jun broke up and he is again whith Mao. It's rumours, for me, if he dating a girl, it's Mao. How to explain that many people are convinced that theyare dating after they watch hanadan 1,2 and final...we know and we see that something changed about them, their chemistry is strong. For me if we notice that without consult or to know eachother...it's real, something happen. "there is no smoke without fire"....
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:11 am

dinay wrote:
Hi everyone,

I read that jun is a play boy...and maki horikita and him dating...

I read about these rumours but it was very long time.
I think, before Mao, before to become more sociable, jun keeped his distance to people (men or women), so i don't understand how he can be a play boy...it's not compatible. and what is more, his co-stars complain about his coldness towards them...like Mao in the beginning.

For Maki, the person who wrote in you tube make that in order to disturb us... now this person wrote that Maki and jun broke up and he is again whith Mao. It's rumours, for me, if he dating a girl, it's Mao. How to explain that many people are convinced that theyare dating after they watch hanadan 1,2 and final...we know and we see that something changed about them, their chemistry is strong. For me if we notice that without consult or to know eachother...it's real, something happen. "there is no smoke without fire"....

This could be a post that fits better with the Maotsujun thread, so I'll let the moderators decide:

That person who giyahkarla brought our attention to claims she's Ninomiya Kazunari. *rolls eyes* That enough should signal everyone that this "rumor" is false. Very, very false. First of all, Nino would never ever spill any secrets about friend and fellow band mate, Matsumoto Jun; all of Arashi are very good about protecting each other this way. The only exception that I could imagine any of the Arashi members giving out secrets (if any at all) is on 2ch, since it's all anonymous posting anyway, and even that is super unlikely.

On top of that, if you look at the videos this person that claims to be Nino has on her acct, the videos make no sense at all if it were Nino in actuality. -_-

Have Maki and Jun even been in a drama together? Sighted together? Have been made any mention of being together? I'm sorry, but this Maki/Jun rumor is driving me a little nuts and I'm getting upset by it. It truly feels like a completely fan-imagined thing because they're both good looking people (reminds me a lot of Yamapi/Mao, except the people of that fandom don't go around spreading rumors, for the most part are very cool and dedicated to their fanbase, and seem perfectly content creating cute fanfiction and photoshopping pictures of them).

Jun isn't a playboy. He just happens to be an attractive guy that can't help but radiate this aura which all these girls seem to get attracted to. I think Jun loves his fans which is why he does fan service the most for his fans (next to Ohmiya SK 0.o), which all these girls go gaga for. But it's just that-- fan service. Like, following a script of sorts. Jun in real life doesn't seem anything like a playboy to me. He prefers hanging out with his guy friends it seems, very careful about hanging out with anyone female, and doesn't get that close to people, yes?

He gets attention not because he tries to, he just does... which is why I don't see him as playboy material. >.<

I'm not aiming this argument at you, dinay, just trying to vent my frustration out somewhere and it happens to be through his post. I agree with you, dinay-- if he's dating anyone it's Mao-chan. I may come off sounding like a really delusional hardcore Maotsujun fan right now, but if there's one thing I'm not, I know I'm definitely not delusional. I realize Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun are two individuals and not just one entity branded "Maotsujun." I also realize that their personal lives may not always revolve around the other, and that they have their own respective friends and colleagues to associate themselves with... but after months upon months of analysis and information on MaoJun-- from writing about them through fanfiction, knowing and distinguishing the line between what is Makino/Domyouji and what is Mao/Jun, to paying attention to all their miniscule body language-- I'm not going to let a flimsy sentence of "Maki and Jun are dating" doubt my faith in our favorite love team.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:45 am

Even though Maki has worked with alot of people that are close to Jun I sort of doubt that they have met... it's just heresay anyways so we can just forget about it

the playboy image probably came becasue of ANAN as well as Tokyo Tower (2005)

It is safe to say that he doesn't have that super hard cool image anymore... he more.... grown up now and an all around gentlemen

@ yoshi
since I don't have juristiction in Mao and Jun's thread I'll just keep her post here. It's not totally invalid though.

Furthermore, your point about Nino is very true! He would never hurt try in anyway... and like they're said so many times before Arashi is 5 people and if one of them suffer they all do.
There are so many fakes out there and they annoy to so much -___-
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:31 am

Even they know eachother, i don't think that they are friends. For ANAN and TOKYO TOWER, he's a actor and he 's doing his job like in hana yori dango before to become very close with Mao Inoue.
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 am

Quote :
I'm not aiming this argument at you, dinay, just trying to vent my frustration out somewhere and it happens to be through his post. I agree with you, dinay-- if he's dating anyone it's Mao-chan. I may come off sounding like a really delusional hardcore Maotsujun fan right now, but if there's one thing I'm not, I know I'm definitely not delusional. I realize Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun are two individuals and not just one entity branded "Maotsujun." I also realize that their personal lives may not always revolve around the other, and that they have their own respective friends and colleagues to associate themselves with... but after months upon months of analysis and information on MaoJun-- from writing about them through fanfiction, knowing and distinguishing the line between what is Makino/Domyouji and what is Mao/Jun, to paying attention to all their miniscule body language-- I'm not going to let a flimsy sentence of "Maki and Jun are dating" doubt my faith in our favorite love team.

your piece is very well said, yoshi08....you're not dellusional.....you have gathered enough facts to know that there is really something going on between them - jun and mao....and i agree with you about jun's character...if i may add, jun is very choosy in alot of things what more in having his girl???? the word playboy isn't fit for him....if you try to observe him with other leading ladies, he seemed so distant....there are times he doesn't even assist them but with mao its different....

Quote :
First of all, Nino would never ever spill any secrets about friend and fellow band mate, Matsumoto Jun; all of Arashi are very good about protecting each other this way. The only exception that I could imagine any of the Arashi members giving out secrets (if any at all) is on 2ch, since it's all anonymous posting anyway, and even that is super unlikely.

i also agree with you on this...i'm not a nino fan but i can always see that nino is very protective of his bandmates affairs...just watch the vsa with the athlete mentioning mao...he tried to divert the subject....he is one guy who definitely knws something but knows how to keep his mouth shut....you see...that's the difference of arashi from other bands....they treat each other like real brothers....they enjoy teasing jun most of the time to a certain "read between the lines" level only....they really care for each other...
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:03 pm

hi,

i read in the net (i don't remember where) that jun is gay. if he dating or get married with someone (girls), it's all window-dressing. More rumour about jun not only with girls...
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:59 pm

dinay wrote:
hi,

i read in the net (i don't remember where) that jun is gay. if he dating or get married with someone (girls), it's all window-dressing. More rumour about jun not only with girls...

Teehee... *fangirl status: ON* Yeah, there's quite a bit of speculation of Jun begin gay, particularly "Juntoshi." But... as interesting and.. tasteful, the idea of Jun with another male is, I think it's all just fan service. ^.~

@switluv
Thank you. I feel better now. lol...
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Quote :
dinay wrote:
hi,

it amazes me that you dug in so many rumors about jun....have you tried digging facts rather than asking us about this????coz if you did, you will understand jun as well as japan's culture...i'm sorry but with so many negative things you're asking about jun, you are making me think you're not a jun fan but a detractor....normal fan would search for stuff themselves and try to relate the rumor with how they know jun....
now my question to you DINAY is, are you really a jun fan????or an arashi fan perhaps????if you really are, you can always go back to the PDF fileas and read the previous post for you to better understand jun as well as mao....
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

switluv wrote:
Quote :
dinay wrote:
hi,

it amazes me that you dug in so many rumors about jun....have you tried digging facts rather than asking us about this????coz if you did, you will understand jun as well as japan's culture...i'm sorry but with so many negative things you're asking about jun, you are making me think you're not a jun fan but a detractor....normal fan would search for stuff themselves and try to relate the rumor with how they know jun....
now my question to you DINAY is, are you really a jun fan????or an arashi fan perhaps????if you really are, you can always go back to the PDF fileas and read the previous post for you to better understand jun as well as mao....

What MANY negative things i asking about jun? You seems kinda harsh with your words... i support Mao and Jun, and i wish they are together in real life, but, here it's for rumour and gay rumour like rumour about girls perturb me. I'm not a detractor, i want just explanation...someone ask for jun's rumour about girls and no one tell that person is a detractor. I know he look girly (like many other japanese boys) but for me it's not a evidence that he's gay. and i don't think he's gay but i wrote i read many people tell that he's gay like that he's a play boy. Sorry if i understand thinks wrong but i wanted only to be reassure. And yesssss i support Mao and Jun frankly.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 am

AS a major Jun fan I can say that I myself am not really too clear sometimes LOL ( of course I say this out of jest :joker: ) he is very INTUITIVE when it comes to fashion and if you have read Non-no's ShoxJun interview you'll also laugh nervously on some of the comments that Jun makes. IE his comments on women's fashion while Sho ( deemed as the most 'hetero' by Arashi's beloved fandom) just nods and admits that he pays
no not a lot of attention in that area.

However I have faith in Jun and Mao's relationship because you really have to be blind to not be able to see their special bond.

Overall, Jun is just VERY CAUTIOUS of what he does as to not cause any trouble for Arashi/ the jimshou
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

Gosh, you just realized Jun was gay? xD No, I'm sorry that was mean wasn't it? =P But can you blame me? *laughs*

No fighting people, please? ^^'' If any of us here thought Jun was gay I don't think we'd be going crazy over Jun and Mao together now would we? It's just a rumour, I mean, Jun might act it occasionally and his interest in fashion and jewelery just seem to add to the belief but in the end there is no proof. The most straight guys could turn out to be gay and vise-versa you know. ^^

also he's in Johnny's, what do you expect? The majority of them just ooze out guyxguy fan-service. xD

remember, rumours are what they are, just rumours.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:18 pm

griffenhawk wrote:
Gosh, you just realized Jun was gay? xD No, I'm sorry that was mean wasn't it? =P But can you blame me? *laughs*

No fighting people, please? ^^'' If any of us here thought Jun was gay I don't think we'd be going crazy over Jun and Mao together now would we? It's just a rumour, I mean, Jun might act it occasionally and his interest in fashion and jewelery just seem to add to the belief but in the end there is no proof. The most straight guys could turn out to be gay and vise-versa you know. ^^

also he's in Johnny's, what do you expect? The majority of them just ooze out guyxguy fan-service. xD

remember, rumours are what they are, just rumours.

LOL!! *hugs*

*winks* Actually, a small part of believes Jun is bisexual. I can't imagine him just gay because he definitely likes women. *grins* Buuut... despite the fact I know he does a lot of fan service because he loves his fans, I feel like he has minor attractions to some guys. Nothing huge, just you know, the type of guy that could tell another guy if he was hott or not. *laughs* I'm not trying to add fuel to fire or add a new rumor or anything, this is my personal speculation. Sooo don't quote me to other people please. >.<
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am

minnasan, my apologies if you had the impression of starting a fight about the various rumors jun have...well you see, i started not as a jun fan but a maotsujun fan and eventually started digging information individually which comes to the fact that if you honestly want answers to uncleared questions, you can find it by digging deeper....
i'm surprised that most of you thought that jun may have a percentage of gayness in himself...well, that's probably how you see him....the best explanation i could probably give you why jun is so vain in alot of things
is studying his personality in various aspect. you can refer to the pdf of star-crossed lovers to understand him more.....or should i revive that thread???this thread gave a clear picture of how jun and mao is as an individual and how their relationship blossomed....
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:32 am

switluv wrote:
minnasan, my apologies if you had the impression of starting a fight about the various rumors jun have...well you see, i started not as a jun fan but a maotsujun fan and eventually started digging information individually which comes to the fact that if you honestly want answers to uncleared questions, you can find it by digging deeper....
i'm surprised that most of you thought that jun may have a percentage of gayness in himself...well, that's probably how you see him....the best explanation i could probably give you why jun is so vain in alot of things
is studying his personality in various aspect. you can refer to the pdf of star-crossed lovers to understand him more.....or should i revive that thread???this thread gave a clear picture of how jun and mao is as an individual and how their relationship blossomed....

Thanks for the revival of the thread, switluv. I read it before but it was refreshing to read it again. I too do my own research that extends way out of my usual "Maotsujun" fandom. There are many things I found out and connected about Jun but I'm unsure about sharing them since they're fairly personal. Perhaps when I have a more solid standing with my opinion and speculation, I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:34 pm

hear from here
http://www.jpopmusic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=70510&sid=c71fb081def88a4ea1c7aa5963d56875&start=390
that oguri shun is going to make a guest appearance in smile. don't know which ep. throught. so cool to see jun and shun together again. i wish mao could appear also.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Moved to Jun's CM/movies/videos ~ Please post in the right thread

Junbait [moderator]
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Seems like there's a rumor happening about Jun dating an older lady... and she is non-other than our Doumyoji no kaa-san~
Saw this rumor in Ayu'' blog, where she actually quoted a few newspaper source for this rumor. (think is tw/hk newspaper)
It says they are meeting in a Friedfood shop in Shinjuku, private room of the restaurant. And just 5 minutes walk from her house and she is frequent visitor. Also rumored that she commented before that the private room is for meeting someone important, and she know somethings of Jun that most ppl dont...

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/AYUs890248/25766031

Well, am quite amazed with the media ability rumored this as dating~ We all know the HYD family are quite close. So what if they meet up for meals, right?
Sure hope they don't say he goes for older guys next time since we know he does meet up with Isshi-san too~
:p
Back to top Go down
hannah

hannah

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:58 am

Haha I cant help laughing thanks to your post, hikarichan. I wont be surprised if it's HK magazine. I've heard that some mags are amazing at faking news (no offence :) ), but this is really funny. How come Jun is dating Mariko Kaga_san? ^^ but they makes it look like real, ne.
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:19 am

^^^ I think because of his popularity he will always be rumored to be dating no matter how old or young the woman is that
he is seen with...the "cheap" media doesn´t care if it´s nonsense or not... :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:27 am

^ This rumor is also posted at the Yahoo Taiwan News which I visit daily. I'm not surprised that the reporters can think of this since Jun said before that he likes older women...BUT these reporters are ignorant of what's between Jun and Mao. Plus, the area Jun and Haga Mariko-san went to is a crowded place, ne? If it were a date, wouldn't they do a better job at disguising themselves?
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:48 am

so Jun is dating with his mon O.o woaaa scary XDD
i think medias need a break xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: