Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
hikarichan

hikarichan

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm

@limnah
metlz.... his voice alone is enough
*replaying

LOLZ
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Untitled

WHO IS THIS? AND WHY SHE IS LIKE THAT WITH OUR JUN?

btw, this is from the latest mannequin 5
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Aida wrote:
Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Untitled

WHO IS THIS? AND WHY SHE IS LIKE THAT WITH OUR JUN?

btw, this is from the latest mannequin 5

She's Ryoko Yonekura, self-confessed Arashi fangirl. A 35 year old model and actress and former ballerina. They're saying she's like a nee-chan to the boys (older sister) and once rumored to be going out with Gackt! Did you see their commercial on YT? *blushes*

Before mannequin 5, she was on VIP. I remember seeing her during the 3 hour Arashi Special last year as one of the celebrity audience.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:34 pm

oh i see.. im just surprised to see her clinging to jun like that.. because we all know how much he hates to be touch ne?..
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Aida wrote:
oh i see.. im just surprised to see her clinging to jun like that.. because we all know how much he hates to be touch ne?..

haha, yeah i noticed that little moment to but think back, the things i've seen her in with Arashi she seems quite close and comfortable wth them :)
and tbh i think we all know Jun has changed quite a bit since hmm taking a wild guess.. meeting a cute friendly actress XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

She may be a fan, but there's only so much of seeing her I can take. Sorry, I'm not a fan of Ryoko. It's just that I seem to be seeing too much of her lately. She simply annoys me. Oh well, she's done AnS, HnA and Mannequin Five. She showed up at their Nama live performance. She's used up all their shows except VSA, which God forbid, I hope I don't see her on, to say nothing about their new show. Oy. :x
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:23 am

jinny wrote:

see jun left eye

Moving from Maotsujun Thread....
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 pm

share CM no wagaya

no rekishi

i think i'm gonna like this SP
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:02 pm

@sweetmao yaaap,,me too. it seems so interesting.. i just cant wait
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 am

This SP looks interesting. Looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 am

the new footage of wagaya no rekishi looks
more great! there is a kiss between him and masami Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_eek
i see the kiss on arashinino vox!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 am

chibi_love wrote:
more great! there is a kiss between him and masami Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_eek

See it too and it didn't bothered me...they are acting...but for me it will be better if maki was his love interest and masami his sister...she looks sooooooooooooo old than him and i think they have no chemistry.
Back to top Go down
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am

i share this pic ...
masami kiss jun

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123f1b0212a860f-500pi

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 6a00fae8bfd96c000b01240bacb58e860e-500pi
cr : arashinino
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 am

dinay wrote:
chibi_love wrote:

See it too and it didn't bothered me...they are acting...but for me it will be better if maki was his love interest and masami his sister...she looks sooooooooooooo old than him and i think they have no chemistry.

yes i would prefer another actress too Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_wink
i don't se masami so much like a great actress but whatever!
now she is here with Jun and need watch this xD
about chemistry mhh i don't know Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_eek there could be
some piece but i don't know Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_rolleyes i need watch the drama
and have my conclusion but one thing is true about this
and is that masami need practice her kisses Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Lol
she is so plane on that, on the other hand Jun
always make me a little jealous about his kisees! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_redface

finally i went dokidoki with the kiss xD!
(the moment of kiss was great in matter of acting)
i think the character lovers (play by Jun and Masami)
will look good with a cute love story Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Herz

can't wait to april! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:46 am

Bleh, I knew my instincts were right. I didn't listen and I should have listened. I always get this sixth sense about people, be it my family, my friends, my coworkers, and I never say anything because I'm always afraid what I see will come true and then it does and then I get mad at myself. lol But anyway, just going by the pictures alone, it looks pretty chaste, but then again this storyline does take place in the showa period so it's probably expected to be. I've watched her in The Last Princess but I didn't feel any chemistry between them at all. I think I'd rather see Jun with Karina or even Satomi Ishihara, if he can't be with Mao. Oh well, at least this project is over and done with. I hope they come out with news about Jun's drama soon.

By the way, here's Kawaii Joyuu's translation of the story:

Due to the discrepancy between their families they strongly oppose the marriage plans of the couple, but then even a picture of one of their "prohibited kiss scenes" becomes public and matters get worse. They eventually decide to run away to save their love, but super typhoon Vera is going to thwart their plans. Vera hit Japan on September 26th, 1954 and was the strongest typhoon to hit Japan in recorded history. Looks like fate isn't a fan of their relationship either.

LOL
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i dont like what i see.. honestly i never watch any other drama series which involved jun and other actresess than mao.. because i hate to see something like this..
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:16 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Uwah, am so excited and happy now~
Why? Because Jun's fasio cm is finally in my country!
Just pass by Watson during lunch, and I saw his poster everywhere! Dang... so hot, so handsome, especially the life size - full body shoot version one. Am sure limanh would know what I mean. Lolz.

This is the first time I saw the boys appear in billboards, or in commercial in my country.
Kya, super happy!!!! :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

junmaolove wrote:
hikarichan wrote:
Just pass by Watson during lunch, and I saw his poster everywhere! Dang... so hot, so handsome, especially the life size - full body shoot version one. Am sure limanh would know what I mean. Lolz.

This is the first time I saw the boys appear in billboards, or in commercial in my country.

waaa~ I'm so jealous of you, Hikari! You get to see a lifesize full body shot of Jun in your country. YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH HIM. hihihi... And share it with all of us. :D
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:17 pm

limanh wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

Wuaahahah...That´s so unfair...I want my fullsize poster of Jun-kun here, too! I would even share him with everyone..*cries desperately*...

But of course I´m happy that at least YOU can have him...I think I would walk down this street everyday and stand in front of it for hours like a lunatic...hahaha...just like Hanazawa Rui in HYD, ne?...

I agree with junmaolove: take a picture and share it here with us...lol...but don´t drool too much over the picture, okay?...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

TataJun wrote:
duh hikari.. i'm happy for you but i'm jealous too..
you're so lucky girl.. not just his poster but the full body size one.. that's so tempting to 'hug him' :D
yup.. agree with junmaolove and limanh, you have to take a picture with 'him' and share with us.. *grin*
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 am

Hmm, I went to Watsons today, a different store though, they don't have the big poster, cause the FASIO product shelf of this outlet is very small. So I guess its only on the big Watsons outlet (like the one I went by chance) will have his big poster. So no pictures for you girls... no eye candy for me too >_<

@Junbait:
Gomen, was too excited when I wrote this. Thanks for moving it. I'll be careful next time neh? :)
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:35 pm

yabai! no pictures for us hikari?..
i think you should go back to that big Watsons.. just to take a picture with 'him'.. just kidding..
but if i am you definitely i'll go back there.. hehehehe

about wagaya's forbidden kiss.. yes i saw it too and i agreed that was a chaste kiss one..
but still.. i felt jealous.. not for me but for a certain girl.. lol..
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:54 am

[quote="hikarichan"]Hmm, I went to Watsons today, a different store though, they don't have the big poster, cause the FASIO product shelf of this outlet is very small. So I guess its only on the big Watsons outlet (like the one I went by chance) will have his big poster. So no pictures for you girls... no eye candy for me too >_<

hi hikari! *waves* hey I saw his big poster too at Guardian pharmacy at IMM when I went there last night! I was so excited to see it and wow! does he look good or what! And I almost bought the mascara for myself too if my hubby did not stop me! (cos i almost never wear them anyway LOL!) I actually walked past the store a few times just to see him..much to my husband's annoyance :D :D
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:40 pm

mj4e wrote:

hi hikari! *waves* hey I saw his big poster too at Guardian pharmacy at IMM when I went there last night! I was so excited to see it and wow! does he look good or what! And I almost bought the mascara for myself too if my hubby did not stop me! (cos i almost never wear them anyway LOL!) I actually walked past the store a few times just to see him..much to my husband's annoyance :D :D

Oh really??? I haven't been to IMM for ages... hmm, must find an excuse to go!
I saw his at Bugis actually! Lolz. I can perfectly understand about walking past a few times, I can't help to hover around longer and glance at him too! :)

Am really happy to see his ads here ya know. So happy that the thought of it make me smile.

My friend just came back from a business trip in Tokyo and am so jealous cause she told me she tried the Kirin beer, the green label ones that Jun (+ Aiba, Ohno was in the CM together). She told me its super nice! It taste just like beer but completely non alcoholic!

Guess the boys had a healthy and cool image after all, hence pick for to promote this healthy go green beer. :D
Back to top Go down
Josy

Josy

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:54 am

Today they announced more co-stars of the drama Wagaya no rekishi
and the there will be actors including Oguri Shun (yay that's the 4th time Shun and Jun will be working together!) Okada Masaki and Eiji Wentz. funny that they all worked with Mao before ^_^
more info
Back to top Go down
http://josylovesjun.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next