Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
sweetmao

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 pm

jun has new CM of tissue

Quote :
Jun Matsumoto of Arashi attended new CM of tissue "+ Water" press conference in Tokyo. Ar press conference, the venue was stately atomosphere chapel. Matsumoto appeared as a priest. and announce "Moist vow". Matsumoto who has shown with panache. "I'm not even married. I have hardly to be at priest position. so I got so nervous. The CM express moisture of the product that contain 170% water than previous product, Matsumoto touch the tissue with hand put it on the face and feel moist, that is story. as this product features moist (潤い) so Matsumoto says "I'm so pleased as the Kanji is the one I see so often."

credit to yamakaze
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 am

he looks! so cool Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_cool and fresh! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:11 am

sweetmao wrote:
jun has new CM of tissue

Quote :
Jun Matsumoto of Arashi attended new CM of tissue "+ Water" press conference in Tokyo. Ar press conference, the venue was stately atomosphere chapel. Matsumoto appeared as a priest. and announce "Moist vow". Matsumoto who has shown with panache. "I'm not even married. I have hardly to be at priest position. so I got so nervous. The CM express moisture of the product that contain 170% water than previous product, Matsumoto touch the tissue with hand put it on the face and feel moist, that is story. as this product features moist (潤い) so Matsumoto says "I'm so pleased as the Kanji is the one I see so often."

credit to yamakaze

Can I know where to watch it?
I'm a little curious and can't find the video..
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.vaeda-iole.livejournal.com
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 am

Hi guys! FINALLY I FOUND JUN"S CM!

watch it

HERE

video source : ghol @LJ and sakuraigurl088 @YT

and another one:

video source: sakurai_sake @LJ and MetheRedStorm @ YT

Last edited by VaedaIole on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ....)
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I like Jun's new CM. I like him in white. He seems more handsome to me in white :)
Back to top Go down
ll13jl

ll13jl

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 am

Eeeepp... I'm late commenting about Jun's drama..

I've never seen it and I really don't plan on seeing it since it's a story that doesn't appeal to me.. BUT.. It's unfair to say that it was cut short because of poor ratings. Okay, I don't really follow it as much as I did with Kaibutsu-kun and My Girl so correct me if I'm wrong.

How do we know how many episodes they were planning to air in the first place? Most Japanese dramas range from 8-12 episodes and Getsu9 dramas (even KimuTaku's) have episodes that are only until 10. If the news came from Cyzo, I really won't take it too personally because most of the stuff that comes there are too negative. >_> I think they just like doing it because people like reading it.

About Jun's new CM
That was a really cute one! ^^
I also like his new Kirin CM with Ohno and Aiba fishing. <3
Back to top Go down
http://ll13jl.livejournal.com
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:52 am

I just saw the new Kirin CM. I check it out after I read ll13jl comment. I like it also. Ohno is so kawaii the CM :P
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:19 pm

baothuc wrote:
Anybody watched Himitsu no Arashi - 100909 - Vip room Michiko Kichise ? Jun so take care of her, and he even touch her hair to get some stuffs. Thee way he look at her, full of feeling. Beside, she is a beautiful woman, older than him, still has no boyfriend (as i researched).. seem that is his idea woman type. Why i feel jealous for Mao ? I dont like my feeling right now at all.
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 pm

nareeeman wrote:
i feel very jeolse just when i read your comment i don't whant to wach it :evil: :evil:

:(
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 pm

dinay wrote:
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: I watch it, and see nothing special about JUN :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: .

You can see it here: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=9875450&iid=59999829

Perhaps I can't see it...and, yes she's beautiful and seems really cool. :D :D
Back to top Go down
kazetsume

kazetsume

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:54 pm

:scratch: Eh? I wouldn't read too much into it. jun was just being polite.
Besides, he's wearing that infamous necklace AND they showed 2 very good HYD memorable scenes - he probably has more feeling for thise than the guest :D

All's good in the Maotsujun camp :bball:
Back to top Go down
VaedaIole

VaedaIole

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:06 pm

i saw Jun's new KFC cm..
he's very cute there! lol

here's the link: Juns KFC cm(Credit: ghol88@lj)
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

VaedaIole wrote:
i saw Jun's new KFC cm..
he's very cute there! lol

here's the link: Juns KFC cm(Credit: ghol88@lj)

I second that! So excited like a little kid. Lolz.
Looking at him eating makes me hungry! Lolz.
And I wished my country's KFC had that soup too!

Here's an alternative link for the CM too:
CM: http://www.kfc.co.jp/tvcm/cm_89.html
AD:http://www.kfc.co.jp/campaign/potpie_menu/

@limanh:
Where are you dear? Did the eyes work on you too...?
*meltz*
Back to top Go down
sukinow2

sukinow2

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey OMG, did you guys see the new CM for Hitachi that Jun is doing? It's with a cute little puppy and Riida has designated Jun with the air conditioner. I found the link on Youtube! credit goes to ElectroDance4Ever1 for Youtube vid.

that puppy is so cute~! After he dries him he's like what? Shiro-kuma? (White bear?) and is so cuddly with the puppy (I wonder why? Does a certain someone come to mind??? that has a dog herself? :cheers: )

Also, on a side note, I saw some pics that were with this exact puppy not sure if it was the same one....
Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 411
And interesting enough Sho was pictured with the same type of dog as Mao's Hug...I wonder what that means???? Or could it actually be HUG?!?!? IF so that is crazy kool...it could mean she was on set??? haha my delusional mind is going wild!!!:roll: :roll:
Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 1010

pictures are from Wink Up 2010.12 issue
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Jun is so cute with the white puppy. He's really into animals ha. It looks like the puppy is enjoying his cuddles.

Is this just coincidence that when Shun and Mao are having a drama with animals, Arashi has been working with animals too? It's like Arashi is supporting Shun and Mao by using animals in their photoshoots/cm/ variety show same time as Shun and Mao are having Vet Dolittle drama.

Sukinow, thanks for these pics. Unfortunately that dog with Sho is not Hug. How I wished it was Hug. So we can put Mao on set too. Oh well, maybe next time.
Back to top Go down
kazetsume

kazetsume

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Bet he loves the pup, not because its so cute snd adorable, but because it hasn't runaway or bitten him :lol:
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm trying to figure out who's cuter, Jun or the puppy. :D
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
Jun is so cute with the white puppy. He's really into animals ha. It looks like the puppy is enjoying his cuddles.

Is this just coincidence that when Shun and Mao are having a drama with animals, Arashi has been working with animals too? It's like Arashi is supporting Shun and Mao by using animals in their photoshoots/cm/ variety show same time as Shun and Mao are having Vet Dolittle drama.

Sukinow, thanks for these pics. Unfortunately that dog with Sho is not Hug. How I wished it was Hug. So we can put Mao on set too. Oh well, maybe next time.

I couldn't agree more! So does animails not like my ichiban? Lolz... not entirely true neh? Look at how sweet the both of them are on those off-camera shoot! And he look so happy and contented with the puppy, as if its his own!

And so right about the many coincidence with pets neh... you know, what makes my mind go wild is Mao and Jun would have a hot topic to talk about together now... PETS! Lolz. And perhaps she thought him a few tricks, on how to touch and pat them so they feel comfortable?

It's definately not Hug, the colors and the face is differrent? For Boston Terrier, they can be identified by the face somehow as their expressions indicates they are with high level of intelligence. :)

But the dog Jun have in the photo-shoot, does look a bit like the one he had in the Hitachi cm?

@numonorean
It's an instant answer from me. Jun. :p
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:12 am

@hikarichan: I arrived at the same conclusion. I've been looking at the bottom right picture of him that looks like he's blowing on the puppy. That's just so adorable!!! :P
Back to top Go down
sukinow2

sukinow2

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 am

To magzhydfan and hikarichan: I had a feeling it wasn't the same dog that Sho is pictured with....but a girl can only hope right!!! hahaha LOLz!

Yea, I agree magzhydfan that Arashi seems to be doin' more stuff with animals....like subconsciously supportin' Mao and her drama. It's great to see these connections thou, when we don't hear much about the two, keeps the faith alive! Plus always cute to see Jun with a puppy...considering "animals" don't tend to like him!

Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 pm

jun's totally enjoying the shot hehehe.. yeah, maybe mao taught him how to handle animals. he can't get enough of the puppy :P :D

@numonorean: can't i choose both? they are both cute to me hehehe :P but if i have to choose 1, it has to be the puppy hahahaha :lol: sorry jun! still love you though.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:57 pm

I totally miss my ichiban for the longest time, so right here, right now i wanna fangirl about him.

KKKKKYYYYAAAAA!!!!

Can anyone look more adorable than he does here????

Jun latest AU KDDI CM - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qzr6EOGXY

Hmm, I wonder who is he imaging in his head to role play this neh? Hehe.

p/s: did anyone notice that Jun actually went to Las Vegas and LA early this year for holidays? ^_^
Back to top Go down
maotsujun_rabu

maotsujun_rabu

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am

has anyone seen arashi's latest Hitachi CM? jun's already sporting his latest hairstyle here. soo cute! he's with nino and [frying pan] ohno lol!

you can check out http://mou-ippo.tumblr.com for the vid. :afro:
Back to top Go down
http://maotsujun-rabu.livejournal.com
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 am

Thanks for posting the video hikarichan! Jun-kun is so cute and looks in love while talking over the phone.. hmm, i wonder who's he thinking :P
Back to top Go down
rose4224

rose4224

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Has anyone seen the 20 CMs Matsujun did for the Hot Pepper Beauty website? He basically talks to the camera as if it were a girl, and compliments "her" on her hair or nails. Some of them were very Domyouji-like. He looked so good, especially in the ones with his bangs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next