Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
mrlovelysun

mrlovelysun

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:48 pm

I've already download the cm's but haven't watch any of it, but I read some comment from fan that some of the cm very Domyouji-like..I guess it's true since you also said the same thing.....off to watch it..
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

rose4224 wrote:
Has anyone seen the 20 CMs Matsujun did for the Hot Pepper Beauty website? He basically talks to the camera as if it were a girl, and compliments "her" on her hair or nails. Some of them were very Domyouji-like. He looked so good, especially in the ones with his bangs!

I still didn't watch the CM for Hot Pepper Beauty yet, but i have his picture for that (taken from yamakaze twitter, hehe). I really could not understand this part "He basically talks to the camera as if it were a girl, and compliments "her" on her hair or nails. Some of them were very Domyouji-like. He looked so good, especially in the ones with his bangs! " What do you mean?. Is jun is acting as a girl or what?. But what i read from yamakaze's tweet, jun only need to praise the girls's hair or nail according to the script, anything but scripted, and jun sometimes found it was so hard to praise some girls with very cheesy praising sentences (from the script, of course).
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12