Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Josy

Josy

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:22 am

magzhydfan wrote:
JosylovesJUN wrote:
There's a fanvid of One Love in Fukuoka and when it was Jun's solo they showed a girl in a wedding dress

here..

Is this this latest concerrt? I remember last years concert, they also showed a silhoutte of a lady in wedding dress. Is that Mao? I wonder. There is possibility ne?

yes it was in september 2009, i'm also curious if it's Mao~
Back to top Go down
http://josylovesjun.livejournal.com/
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 am

:cheers: Hello minna-san!!! Just saw a fanvid of Arashi's latest concert and I just couldn't believe my eyes.... :affraid: Since when did Jun develop such manly biceps??? :shock: *when he heard it's Mao's fetish on VIP* :geek: lol! lol! lol!

Here's the link: http://arashinino.vox.com/

Scroll down and play Aozora Pedal Fancam. So, what do y'all think????
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 am

Wow junmaolove....i´m melting away...

I´ve always loved men with broad shoulders and biceps...
*** is for sure a lucky girl...lol...
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 am

I saw the fancam, is it new for Jun to wear this? Would it be just coincidence? I think he is really taking in every detail of Mao's likes and he wants to show he is the one. He looks good.
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 am

Compare to last year he did have broader shoulders, he is doing everything that Mao likes in a man.
Back to top Go down
hanadan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Yeah. Totally agree with you
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm

i post here some screencaps from Saigo no yakusoku arashi sp! dorama
some tension between Jun and Meisa fufufu!! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_eek

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2vajxpj

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2h6t6oi

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2zxv1pl

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 33as3t3

i think my dream to have a chance to see this two act together! is right now true!
gyaaa they look so fierce eachother XD i love it, hope see some more interactions in the sp
this sat! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:39 pm

chibi_love wrote:
i post here some screencaps from Saigo no yakusoku arashi sp! dorama
some tension between Jun and Meisa fufufu!! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_eek

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2vajxpj

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2h6t6oi

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2zxv1pl

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 33as3t3

i think my dream to have a chance to see this two act together! is right now true!
gyaaa they look so fierce eachother XD i love it, hope see some more interactions in the sp
this sat! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cool

Yes i think Jun is a good actor but for Meisa, i see her with Kame and shun, but i don't really like her acting. Perhaps in this movie she'll doing good.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Meisa is such a great/talent girl-actress too!, she is so versatile (like Jun) and she can play any character very well, i saw her recently in ninkyo helper and she was awesome! plus she is a singer and she so harworking girl (one of my fav definetly)! and mabe that is why i have a big crush on her right now xD, but at final everybody have their own opinions and i respect that Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_smile

and i think she would do a great job here with Jun and all the arashi boys in the sp!
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:04 pm

chibi_love wrote:
Jun will have a new cm!
Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2lsxtx
he will be the face for KOSE! fasio, showing an eyeliner (cosmetics for girls) with a NON-NO modelMatsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Junbait wrote:
chibi_love wrote:
Jun will have a new cm!
Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 2lsxtx
he will be the face for KOSE! fasio, showing an eyeliner (cosmetics for girls) with a NON-NO modelMatsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cheers

what is non-no model?is not model like AN-AN right??
coz i remember i read somewhere perhaps tenjostyle that hopefully he don't do some "you know like an-an" in that CMere
oh i hate that jun naked with that anan model..i hope he's not doing that again hehehe :)

hahahhaahaha..chibi_love , i know u're the one who like jun collaborate with meisa,finally ur dream come true..
well i don't know meisa, only in VS arashi i see her..n i prefer her interact with arashi than her best friend (maki)
it's more interesting meisa in VS arashi than maki in HNA,.no offense please
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Jun's CM is here:

Credit: swconnie4

erm.. the CM is creepy.... eew...
but jun is looking great.. ❤

anyone can translate what jun said?
especially about that part where a girl makes his heart "doki" or something like that...
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:53 pm

rie wrote:
Jun's CM is here:

Credit: swconnie4

erm.. the CM is creepy.... eew...
but jun is looking great.. ❤

anyone can translate what jun said?
especially about that part where a girl makes his heart "doki" or something like that...

ooh rie,.so this is the CM
whoaaaahahaha..i'm too much think for this,so this is pretty ordinary :oops:
but jun looks so good here especially at beginning when he holding big mascara kyaaaaaaaa kakoii
:bounce: :bounce:

well.jun,. u can use ur mao as ur experiment or perhaps give her mascara as present

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:02 pm

the cm look so great! a little weird xD but great Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_eek
he looks kakkoi!!! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:18 pm

i read yamakaze LJ today
its said that jun is the first guy who hired to this brand and it's said that jun is eye fetish.
“When I face to girl, after all I look eyes. I think impression of eyes is big."

this line kind remind me to chichin puipui interview where jun have to look to mao's eyes intensely hwohohoho *maotsujun mode*
:D
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:46 pm

i read from 2ch that seems will be more cm in the future!
Fasio will out with new products and Jun will be the image of the products *-*!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 pm

New Kirin CM for Jun with Ohno and Aiba. Kawaii!
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJRfIv19lw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:00 pm

LOL, I love this commercial. Favorite part: Ohno's cute smile at the very beginning. Too funny. :)
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 pm

chibi_love wrote:
wagaya no rekishi! will be on air 9,10,11 on april
so just one moth to watch him again *-*

loreii wrote:
guys!
does anyone knows
where i can watch
Saigo Yokusoku ??
i'm really interested about it!

thanks!

joycee wrote:
hey.. i watched it @ www.mysoju.com.. it has english subbed.. through this i want to give credit to those who subbed it! great job!!
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm

i'm was cheking and i found the new making for Kose fasio cm!

so adorable!!! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_redface and smilie Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 pm

chibi_love wrote:
i'm was cheking and i found the new making for Kose fasio cm!

so adorable!!! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_redface and smilie Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_cool

Uwah, arigatou! I really like this outfit in this CM, kinda dreamy and prince-like. Lolz, and Jun is always so polite neh? I like to see him at work too. Very focus and professional.
*giggles
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:36 am

^^ Hikari, I love it, too!...lol...

BTW did you watch the new Arashi CM that daun_pisang posted in Arashi_on?
I soooo love Jun´s voice on the phone...so deep and sexy...*sighs*...I could
have listened to it endlessly...it sooo reminds me of his phone call with Mao in
HYDR...
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

limanh wrote:

have listened to it endlessly...it sooo reminds me of his phone call with Mao in
HYDR...

is it the one that ohno felt lonely? jun's voice is sooooo soft and romantic.. i'll be melting and speechless to receive that phonecall.. LOL
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Aida wrote:
limanh wrote:

HYDR...

is it the one that ohno felt lonely? jun's voice is sooooo soft and romantic.. i'll be melting and speechless to receive that phonecall.. LOL

Yes, Aida, it is!...He just sounds so gorgeous in there, ne?....I´m glad to hear that I´m not the only one fangirling over it...*blushes*...hihihi....
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:47 pm

@ limanh - anything related to arashi deserves "fangirling".. hihihih..

for those who havent watch it yet..

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kld7yLSJ4E[/youtube]

video credit to heartneverlies5X10 from youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next