Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
hikarichan

hikarichan

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Arigatou limanh for posting that vid, its really a good laugh neh!
Hmm, judging from Jun-kun's hair, this is at least 3 years or more ago?
am not too sure neh...

Have minna watch the latest VSA? Jun-kun is so naughty and cheeky to thier guest, Himura-san neh!
Demo, makes him kawaii in away... in totallity with his outfit~
lolz

enjoy~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkIXnnE-zcM&feature=related
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 am

hikarichan wrote:
am not too sure neh...

Have minna watch the latest VSA? Jun-kun is so naughty and cheeky to thier guest, Himura-san neh!
lolz

enjoy~

It's good to see Jun. It's been a while. This was only shown last Saturday? What are they talking especailly jun? Yes, he is a bit rough.Reminds me of Domyouji .All I can understand was when he said about mushroom.
Back to top Go down
AmyRose92

AmyRose92

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 am

magzhydfan wrote:
hikarichan wrote:
am not too sure neh...

lolz

enjoy~

It's good to see Jun. It's been a while. This was only shown last Saturday? What are they talking especailly jun? Yes, he is a bit rough.Reminds me of Domyouji .All I can understand was when he said about mushroom.

lol Isn't that the same guy Jun yelled at the last time he appeared on VS Arashi?
That made me laugh sooo much! Jun was deciding on what pole to discard in Falling Pipes and Himura was getting in patient so Jun yelled, "Can you wait a second!?" Then Nino said it was like Domyouji! :lol: Of course, Jun tried to glaze over it so that it didn't look so bad but he called him a mole afterwards! :lol: (unfortunately, they took down the video :( )

Can't wait for the subs to come out on cuteyamapi's vox! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 am

AmyRose92 wrote:

lol Isn't that the same guy Jun yelled at the last time he appeared on VS Arashi?
That made me laugh sooo much! Jun was deciding on what pole to discard in Falling Pipes and Himura was getting in patient so Jun yelled, "Can you wait a second!?" Then Nino said it was like Domyouji! :lol: Of course, Jun tried to glaze over it so that it didn't look so bad but he called him a mole afterwards! :lol: (unfortunately, they took down the video :( )

Can't wait for the subs to come out on cuteyamapi's vox! :cheers:

Oh yes! No wonder I find him so familiar... lolz... thanks for reminding. Lolz... naughty Jun-kun for calling him that, but he does looks a bit like one.... oops... gomen-ne...

But this episode sure give me a good laugh. :D
Just like to watch Jun neh... haha
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:40 am

Just saw this in YT.

We're talking about torrid kissing scenes of Jun before HYD, right? Honestly, I really have no idea about that kisses. I haven't watch Tokyo Tower until I watched this vid...

OKAY... :bounce:

OMG...Why did Mao & Jun have this kind of kissing scene in HYD? :oops:
>>now I begin to imagine things.... Anyway, I'm still happy that they had that sweetest kiss in the 'history of Jdorama".

To all talented fanfic writers, please make fics out of this! *prompt request* -->i want smut... :lol:

KKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:58 am

Would anyone translate this video? Thanks..

Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 am

iceycuty03 wrote:
Just saw this in YT.

We're talking about torrid kissing scenes of Jun before HYD, right? Honestly, I really have no idea about that kisses. I haven't watch Tokyo Tower until I watched this vid...

>>now I begin to imagine things.... Anyway, I'm still happy that they had that sweetest kiss in the 'history of Jdorama".

To all talented fanfic writers, please make fics out of this! *prompt request* -->i want smut... :lol:

Even though it appears to be hot scenes, they are still dry because I can't see passion in Jun's eyes. It is plain acting unlike the kissing scene is HYDF. That was real kissing scene. Best ever.

Which part of Hyd are you referring to for this kind of kisssing scene? I love every part of Hyd but maybe if they had that passionate torrid(hot) Kissing Scene in the Cabin part of HYD2, I would be screaming, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! My mind is off to fantasy land.
Back to top Go down
apollshinjin

apollshinjin

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:
Just saw this in YT.

what the hell????? i don't know about you guys but i actually felt cold when i saw this. it was like there was no emotion at all. it was a whole lot different than his aura while kissing mao in hyd. and it's not just because in hyd it was a sweet kiss, but i don't know. something i can't put my finger on, but those kissing scenes kinda scared me :pale: . but if he did it with mao.............. that would be a whole different story. if he was kissing mao like that i think it would emit a different kind of aura.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm in the office right now so i can't shout but my brain is exploding! THAT WAS HOT!!!!!!! he is really a good actor. is the clip from tokyo tower? nothing beats the hyd final kiss.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Haha, yeah, hot scenes, but I think his face is void of expression, not to mentioned passion.

Nah, this is not from Tokyo Tower, this is from Kimmi wa Petto.
Those from Tokyo Tower are not only hot, but sizzling scenes that might cause nose blead. Not because its passionately hot, but is Jun just too sexy, and almost naked. Lolz, not advisable to watch in the office.

The wedding kiss with mao, is BEST.
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

PostSubject: kissing scenes   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 am

i think the kissing scenes should look paasionate or make the viewers carried away by the intimacy., but really it's just GROSS watching it.. i mean., yeah jun is really a great actor., but its like his not even into the kissing scenes., it seems like his bored and just wanna finish his work., the same with his supposedly HOT scenes in tokyo tower., it's like the scenes were copied from hollywood movies that has those torrid kissing scenes., but he just cant make it look like it., coz of his co-star(s).. like the woman in tokyo tower., she doesn't look enticing at all.. :P

unlike with hi kissing scenes with mao [being bias? aren't i? haha] it looks like he's really into it., like he could just not stop, he wouldn't.. hahaha..
:twisted:
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:08 am

6elicaheartsjun wrote:
i think the kissing scenes should look paasionate or make the viewers carried away by the intimacy., but really it's just GROSS watching it.. i mean., yeah jun is really a great actor., but its like his not even into the kissing scenes., it seems like his bored and just wanna finish his work., the same with his supposedly HOT scenes in tokyo tower., it's like the scenes were copied from hollywood movies that has those torrid kissing scenes., but he just cant make it look like it., coz of his co-star(s).. like the woman in tokyo tower., she doesn't look enticing at all.. :P

unlike with hi kissing scenes with mao [being bias? aren't i? haha] it looks like he's really into it., like he could just not stop, he wouldn't.. hahaha..

that is exactly the word i was looking for when i saw kimi wa petto and tokyo tower kissing scenes = GROSS
t was suppose to be passionate but i just couldn't stand watching it really... lol
it lacks emotion....
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:16 am

LOL. The first girl that he kissed in the video, Ishihara Satomi, actually said Jun was a good kisser when she guested on AnS!

Well, you know, his kisses might appear dry in Kimi wa Petto because (1) he wasn't in love with the girl (2) when he kissed Sumire, it was just to spite her or something like that. In both cases, both kisses weren't real because of the emotions involved.

Of course the HYD kisses are more passionate because Domyouji and Makino loved each other. If the characters in Kimi wa Petto both loved each other then their kiss would probably show the same passion...and hey, it's a different director for both dramas.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:36 am

rie wrote:
6elicaheartsjun wrote:

that is exactly the word i was looking for when i saw kimi wa petto and tokyo tower kissing scenes = GROSS
t was suppose to be passionate but i just couldn't stand watching it really... lol
it lacks emotion....

I agree with you. There is no emotion in those kisses. You gave the right description, GROSS.
He was like just doing his job. But with kissing on HYDF, He was really into it (obviously more than acting). He didn't even want to stop. And the neck kissing, that was way over acting. Even in real weddings, you only witness kissing in the lips. But JUNMAO kissing secen, super raburabu. So breathtaking, ayyy( faint!)
Back to top Go down
AmyRose92

AmyRose92

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:44 am

novemberbaby wrote:
LOL. The first girl that he kissed in the video, Ishihara Satomi, actually said Jun was a good kisser when she guested on AnS!

Well, you know, his kisses might appear dry in Kimi wa Petto because (1) he wasn't in love with the girl (2) when he kissed Sumire, it was just to spite her or something like that. In both cases, both kisses weren't real because of the emotions involved.

Of course the HYD kisses are more passionate because Domyouji and Makino loved each other. If the characters in Kimi wa Petto both loved each other then their kiss would probably show the same passion...and hey, it's a different director for both dramas.

Hai, all of those factors come into play, ne? All of the kiss scenes Jun play are all for acting purposes only. In Tokyo Tower...meh, Jun had to play the player so he had to look like he had experience in what he was doing. In Kimi wa Petto, like novemberbaby said, he wasn't really into the girl, and his character in itself was pretty laidback and a little cool (well, to his friends and family who didn't know he was a pet at the time)

But, I'm sure the kiss scenes in HYD (especially the wedding kiss in HYDF) was not just for acting purposes. ;)

And I agree with magzhydfan. That neck kiss was not DomyoujiMakino. He definitely enjoyed doing that scene. :D
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:27 am

AmyRose92 wrote:
novemberbaby wrote:

Hai, all of those factors come into play, ne? All of the kiss scenes Jun play are all for acting purposes only. In Tokyo Tower...meh, Jun had to play the player so he had to look like he had experience in what he was doing. In Kimi wa Petto, like novemberbaby said, he wasn't really into the girl, and his character in itself was pretty laidback and a little cool (well, to his friends and family who didn't know he was a pet at the time)

But, I'm sure the kiss scenes in HYD (especially the wedding kiss in HYDF) was not just for acting purposes. ;)

And I agree with magzhydfan. That neck kiss was not DomyoujiMakino. He definitely enjoyed doing that scene. :D

I was doing acting( drama theater) in my highschool and college days and Yes, different characters to play make different results. But I can really see that it's acting no matter how deep actors are in their characters even in hollywood movies. But I can honestly say that JUNMAO hugs and kisses especially in HYDF are so real. Especially in Jun's part, every time they have dialouge, Jun's eyes do have that desire for Mao. And the wedding part, I feel like it is their real wedding, or maybe I just got too carried away.But it is so real. If they were only acting, I'd say they beat all those best hollywood movies.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 am

Have you watched the latest VSA???
Well, if you have not, pls watch it now. Its too good to give it a miss~
One of the guest is Ikuta Toma desu~
And my... he is swift, he is good~
Also, this week is Matsumoto Jun vs Matsumato Jun neh~
Hehe ;)

So, maybe its the guest (sempai to kyouhai), Jun-kun is in great mood too, in his hat and vest outfit~ Its such a happy episode to watch~
I really like it, when Jun smile like that. With his so call first date outfit, and the purple t... it just remind me of someone... :p

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVhi8PWhlw
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 am

hikarichan wrote:
Have you watched the latest VSA???
Well, if you have not, pls watch it now. Its too good to give it a miss~
One of the guest is Ikuta Toma desu~
And my... he is swift, he is good~
Also, this week is Matsumoto Jun vs Matsumato Jun neh~
Hehe ;)

So, maybe its the guest (sempai to kyouhai), Jun-kun is in great mood too, in his hat and vest outfit~ Its such a happy episode to watch~
I really like it, when Jun smile like that. With his so call first date outfit, and the purple t... it just remind me of someone... :p

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzVhi8PWhlw

Ah~ thank you. "Ikuta Toma" is such a trigger name for me. I immediately jumped to view the link you provided. ^,~ Let's see how awesome Jun is, as per usual.

edit: Just finished watching it! So awesome! Wow, Toma is so cool. *grins* And there were quite a few Sakuraiba moments in this... aww~!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:09 pm

KYAAA~!!!

I've been fangirling this since yesterday and figured I might as well spread it!

2:45 - 2:54 JUN AND OHNO HARMONY IS SUCH YUMMY FOR MY EARS!!!

*flail*

As a side note that's slightly off topic, this new song of their's is calming.

Last edited by yoshi09 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:33 pm

yoshi09 wrote:
KYAAA~!!!

I've been fangirling this since yesterday and figured I might as well spread it!

2:45 - 2:54 JUN AND OHNO HARMONY IS SUCH YUMMY FOR MY EARS!!!

*flail*

As a side note that's slightly off topic, this new song of there's is calming.

That's exactly what I thought when I first watched the PV! :D
I think Jun's voice is much more suited to sing lower notes like that. Just like in Re(mark)able.
I can't wait to (hopefully) hear the harmony LIVE when they sing it at Music Station later this week.
I love their new single!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:33 pm

@yoshi
Hehe, deshou? He indeed is happy neh~ Haha, regardless of the results. But seeing him like this, it really makes me very happy too~
:)

And oh yes the new PV - Everything. I posted it in the chat box out of hurry. Haha. But yes, am loving the new song too... like you said, its calming, and soothing in the ear. :)
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 am

I just watched the latest VA and I really liked it...arghhh Ikuta Toma is so cute and Sakurai...lol...I
wished this episode would be longer...and of course Jun...no need to mention...he looks as great as
usual...he was nice and relaxed...would he be the same if Mao is the guest?...
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 am

limanh wrote:
I just watched the latest VA and I really liked it...arghhh Ikuta Toma is so cute and Sakurai...lol...I
wished this episode would be longer...and of course Jun...no need to mention...he looks as great as

can not agree more... however Jun looks thinner now does he?
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:27 pm

itamas wrote:
limanh wrote:

can not agree more... however Jun looks thinner now does he?

Maybe Jun was stressed from filming SMILE so that's why he was thinner because when he started filiming SMILE, I liked his face with more flesh. I just hope Mao is looking after him.

If Mao would be the guest, I can imagine Jun being hyper and jumpy. That would really be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Jun must have been stressed about the ratings of 'Smile', which is nothing to smile about. Gakky and him are just incompatible.

Mao on the other hand :cheers: She simply has the ability to push that button in Jun and he comes to life :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next