Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
keybaka-chan

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:00 am

Josylovesjun wrote:
Today they announced more co-stars of the drama Wagaya no rekishi
and the there will be actors including Oguri Shun (yay that's the 4th time Shun and Jun will be working together!) Okada Masaki and Eiji Wentz. funny that they all worked with Mao before ^_^
more info

omg~ wen i read it from maki-chan comm! i was quite shock, wentz and okada working with jun!
buhahha! i wonder what the tesion will be like.
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:36 am

keybaka-chan wrote:
Josylovesjun wrote:
Today they announced more co-stars of the drama Wagaya no rekishi
and the there will be actors including Oguri Shun (yay that's the 4th time Shun and Jun will be working together!) Okada Masaki and Eiji Wentz. funny that they all worked with Mao before ^_^
more info

omg~ wen i read it from maki-chan comm! i was quite shock, wentz and okada working with jun!
buhahha! i wonder what the tesion will be like.

omg.. really?!?! yeahh same!!
i hope they all have interaction with Jun, it would be interesting to see :)
i think i'll watch this SP now XD
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

eehh hontouni??

yey..this would be interesting,.shun,wentz and okada would be great..
i like them all
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 am

jun singing wish in a Broadway genre.. i can repeat this for hours without getting bored.. :)

credit to the uploader in youtube
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:41 am

thanx so much i like the part when he take off his hat and singin :oops:
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm

Minna, check out Jun's new CM with Nino yo~
Here's the link
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmcj/
1) click on the TVCM link
2) choose the CM with a "new icon" on the pop-up window
3) Enjoy.

He is super cute!!!
"yabai yabai yabai..."
"Uwah..."

Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:00 am

whew..
my ICHIBAN..
kyaa~
love him..
i'm also a jun bait..
lol.. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:35 pm

wuuuaahhhhh... i love his new cm....
jun looks so kawaii..... :D

thanks hikarichan :flower:
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

kawaii matsumiya ☀ ☀

btw jun play mario or luigi??

edit : i got the answer *lol* lol!
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:14 am

sweetmao wrote:
kawaii matsumiya ☀ ☀

btw jun play mario or luigi??

edit : i got the answer *lol* lol!

i think he is playing luigi.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 am

Jun's new Facio CM is out~

He is so cute when he is serious at work. lolz.
Check out the making of the CM too! He and the cats... lolz.

And if you like it, there's a link to d/l the wallpaper too!

http://www.kose.co.jp/jp/ja/products/brand/fasio/sp/#/tvcm/

Enjoy!

p/s: this new mascara is cool! it comes with a tip to draw eyeliner~
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks hikari. I love the CM. :bounce: The mascara is really cool to. :)
Back to top Go down
snccrockz

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:59 am

The CM is really nice. I wish they sold that kind of mascara where I live, it would totally take up less space in my makeup bag, lol.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

OMG... I am really such a slow mo...
I am just catching up with my AnH, was watching the 29th July ep until I melted when the boys went cooking okonomiyaki. I am really impressed Jun! You seriously can cook neh!!!

Flawless... Lolz. Gomen neh minna-san, I just couldn't resist but to fan-girl about him. Because its really a refreshing idea... makes me so wanna try it!

I am a okonomiyaki lover too! And I wanna have a bite too!!!
And after that, I would love to try Nino's sweet version of it too. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:07 am

hikari: that july 29th episode you watched, is it subbed? wait, it's hna right? coz i saw them in one of hna episode cooking. i was impressed with jun-kun also at that episode. i didn't know that they're cooking okonomiyaki. i thought they just cook what they feel like cooking. so i was thinking, oh jun-kun cooked pasta. and he cooks like he's used to do it very often.. i read somewhere that he became good at cooking after bambino!.. i love jun-kun's reaction after winning. i think he did not expect that he's going to win. i was surprised too. although i'm praying that he's gonna win. i'm very biased ^__^
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

zelskeet wrote:
hikari: that july 29th episode you watched, is it subbed? wait, it's hna right? coz i saw them in one of hna episode cooking. i was impressed with jun-kun also at that episode. i didn't know that they're cooking okonomiyaki. i thought they just cook what they feel like cooking. so i was thinking, oh jun-kun cooked pasta. and he cooks like he's used to do it very often.. i read somewhere that he became good at cooking after bambino!.. i love jun-kun's reaction after winning. i think he did not expect that he's going to win. i was surprised too. although i'm praying that he's gonna win. i'm very biased ^__^

Yes yes, Himitsu no Arashi-chan, with chinese subs. :)
And I forgot to mentioned, I like this M5 outfit too!!! His expression is so cute when the guest mentioned that he is the Maneqquin that they wish to buy. Lolz. He said he felt so bless that day and he must make sure he tape that episode. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 am

hikarichan wrote:
zelskeet wrote:

Yes yes, Himitsu no Arashi-chan, with chinese subs. :)
And I forgot to mentioned, I like this M5 outfit too!!! His expression is so cute when the guest mentioned that he is the Maneqquin that they wish to buy. Lolz. He said he felt so bless that day and he must make sure he tape that episode. Hahaha.

ahh, i thought it's english sub Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 1805953252 hoping someone will release an english subbed of this in LJ. i think that day is jun-kun day. i'm glad he's really happy about it :D
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am

jun with Angelina Jolie

he is very very very very cute ~~~~~~~~:P :P ❤ ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qPyyL9MzU
Back to top Go down
maoxjun

maoxjun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:54 pm

nareeeman wrote:
jun with Angelina Jolie

he is very very very very cute ~~~~~~~~:P :P ❤ ❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8qPyyL9MzU

thanks for the link.. MAtsumoto Jun is indeed cute anywhere..
Back to top Go down
lemonsquazh

lemonsquazh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Matsumoto Jun's drama cut short due to poor ratings

It has been decided that the drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku", starring Matsumoto Jun from Arashi and Takeuchi Yuko, will be cut short. There will only be 10 episodes. The reason for this was the low viewership ratings that the show has experienced so far.

The only time this jdorama has achieved more than 15% ratings was for the first episode, which was broadcast on the 19th of July and recieved a rating of 15.7%. The fifth episode, which was aired yesterday, had a rating of only 10.2%. The ratings so far have averaged at 12.36%, which is not good for the prestigous Monday 9pm slot that it occupies.

It is understood that the next drama to be aired in that slot will star Ueto Aya, opposite Takenouchi Yutaka. (ENTAME)

**ganbatte jun kun!!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Really sad for Yuko, Jun and all the cast. I think people don't like love story drama anymore. I think it will be great if Jun will play a evil, bad guy in a drama. Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 1805953252
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

lemonsquazh wrote:

It has been decided that the drama "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku", starring Matsumoto Jun from Arashi and Takeuchi Yuko, will be cut short. There will only be 10 episodes. The reason for this was the low viewership ratings that the show has experienced so far.

The only time this jdorama has achieved more than 15% ratings was for the first episode, which was broadcast on the 19th of July and recieved a rating of 15.7%. The fifth episode, which was aired yesterday, had a rating of only 10.2%. The ratings so far have averaged at 12.36%, which is not good for the prestigous Monday 9pm slot that it occupies.

It is understood that the next drama to be aired in that slot will star Ueto Aya, opposite Takenouchi Yutaka. (ENTAME)

**ganbatte jun kun!!

Why, how many episodes were there originally? 10 episodes is the usual trend wasn't it? Kimutaku's one bfore Jun's was even 9 epis, right? And again, ratings. Can't they accept that it's different now than before? Feel bad for Jun. Hope it won't let him down too much.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 pm

well there were 10 episodes at first! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_scratch i don't see the cut Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_eek
if there are a cut mabe 7 or 8 episoes will be a cut i think!
and about the worst ratings in getsu dramas
the last one was Konkatsu with nakai from smap!
Natsuniji is doing so far a little more than that!
Back to top Go down
lemonsquazh

lemonsquazh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 pm

chibi_love wrote:
well there were 10 episodes at first! Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_scratch i don't see the cut Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_eek
if there are a cut mabe 7 or 8 episoes will be a cut i think!
and about the worst ratings in getsu dramas
the last one was Konkatsu with nakai from smap!
Natsuniji is doing so far a little more than that!

I just got the news from someone blog, which got it from entame.
It didn't say that natsu niji has the worst rating in getsu drama, it said the low ratings.
But I didn't care.... I believe that Jun's acting is better and better.....
I don't watch a drama because of the rating only.... Ganbatte Junkun!
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 am

lemonsquazh wrote:

**ganbatte jun kun!!

Hai, I'm getting tired of commenting of natsuniji's ratings. I guess this is really a big thing for them (because it's the PRESTIGIOUS Monday 9pm slot --> whatever! :roll: ).. I saw the ratings of the shows with the same time slot of natsuniji once, I'm surprised they have even lower ratings. I was expecting Jun's drama is the lowest or second or third to the lowest but surprisingly it is the highest (I think it's the 3rd episode).. Well, good luck on the next drama..

magzhydfan wrote:
Feel bad for Jun. Hope it won't let him down too much.
Hope so too :| Ganbatte Jun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next