Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Congrats to jun! although i'm a bit disappointed coz Miura was ahead of him. Me and my friend were kind of arguing who's hotter and i was insisting that Miura's eyes doesn't have a match against jun wahaha..just a little debate between two fangirls..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:39 am

Tatajun, Neji, I'm with you. Personally I don't believe Yamapi should have been ahead of him either. lol ;) Ah well, maybe next time. :)
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Maria wrote:
Tatajun, Neji, I'm with you. Personally I don't believe Yamapi should have been ahead
of him either. lol ;) Ah well, maybe next time. :)

I agree Yamapi too shouldn't be that ahead of him... I don't know what happened... :( you're right Maria maybe next time.. hihihihi....:)
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:07 pm

MOVED TO RUMOURS THREAD - ALL UNCONFIRMED RUMOURS OF DRAMAS ETC BELONG THERE
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:34 pm

The Beauty(Kissable) Lips Ranking by Oricon, guess who's the winner?
Jang Jang Jang...

Matsujun desu!

Haha. As expected huh? Lolz.

1「嵐」松本潤
2 福山雅治
3「嵐」櫻井翔
4 玉木宏
5 [SMAP] 木村拓哉

http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/76395/full
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:50 pm

hikarichan wrote:
The Beauty(Kissable) Lips Ranking by Oricon, guess who's the winner?
Jang Jang Jang...

Matsujun desu!

Haha. As expected huh? Lolz.

1「嵐」松本潤
2 福山雅治
3「嵐」櫻井翔
4 玉木宏
5 [SMAP] 木村拓哉

http://beauty.oricon.co.jp/news/76395/full

Honto ni??? Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaa....our ichiban has to be the winner, ne?....*high five*...
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:15 am

limanh wrote:

Honto ni??? Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaa....our ichiban has to be the winner, ne?....*high five*...

Hai hai~ Honto desu.
*nods*
Voters commented he have a full lips, especially the lower lips. Perfect. :)

And ooh, did you hear on his last Saturday's Junstyle? He talk about an email from Shun and how they end up keeping in contacts more often, having meals and all the way till how much Shun's mum like him! And he even have dinner with his whole family!

Both of them are really good friends neh? Listening to that really makes me so happy! Our ichiban is really such a likeable person. Even Mrs Oguri like's him. Lolz.

Neh, Jun and Shun being good friends is also part of our early days believes and observations right? Only recent year stuff about them all floated up to the surface just naturally.

So are you thinking what am thinking? Lolz. *winks*
I know is baka... but hehe...
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:33 am

hikarichan wrote:
Hai hai~ Honto desu.
*nods*
Voters commented he have a full lips, especially the lower lips. Perfect. :)

And ooh, did you hear on his last Saturday's Junstyle? He talk about an email from Shun and how they end up keeping in contacts more often, having meals and all the way till how much Shun's mum like him! And he even have dinner with his whole family!

Both of them are really good friends neh? Listening to that really makes me so happy! Our ichiban is really such a likeable person. Even Mrs Oguri like's him. Lolz.

Neh, Jun and Shun being good friends is also part of our early days believes and observations right? Only recent year stuff about them all floated up to the surface just naturally.

So are you thinking what am thinking? Lolz. *winks*
I know is baka... but hehe...

I can´t agree more about his lips...hahaha...*blushes*...

YEEES, I was immediately thinking what you were thinking when I started to read your post...lol...hey, we are baka girls, so we think alike, ne?...
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:36 am

OMG!!! That's so true. With those delicious lips definitely he deserves to win...
I realize i'm too old for fangirling but i can't help it.... He's too perfect to be neglected., :lol:
Back to top Go down
paperlantern

paperlantern

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Awesome! Go, Jun. I knew it wasn't just me when I thought that he has kissable lips. :D
Back to top Go down
http://lovintage.livejournal.com
junmaoteam

junmaoteam

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:58 pm

i totally fangirling his lips eversince.hahah...and oh maybe when they had dinner with Shun's house with pretty GF.Nice..
Back to top Go down
candice

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 am

junmaoteam wrote:
i totally fangirling his lips eversince.hahah...and oh maybe when they had dinner with Shun's house with pretty GF.Nice..

HI Junmaoteam. I'm candice

I think that too, b'cause the three of them are the BFF right. If you invite your best friend that have a GF also his best friend, you will also invite her right. ;)
My imagination going wild....
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:11 pm

There's this ranking about Winking Eyes... guess who rank as 1st?

Lolz, it have to be Matsujun neh?
First most kissable lips, now best winks~
What a killer combination! Lolz.

So Happy! Haha.

Ranking list.
1松本潤(嵐)
2福山雅治
3亀梨和也(KAT-TUN)
4TAKAHIRO(EXILE)
5山下智久

Check the site for the complete list. :)
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/m-contents/vote/

ahh... if only the site post the pictures too... >_<
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:20 pm

hikarichan wrote:
There's this ranking about Winking Eyes... guess who rank as 1st?

Lolz, it have to be Matsujun neh?
First most kissable lips, now best winks~
What a killer combination! Lolz.

So Happy! Haha.

Ranking list.
1松本潤(嵐)
2福山雅治
3亀梨和也(KAT-TUN)
4TAKAHIRO(EXILE)
5山下智久

Check the site for the complete list. :)
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/m-contents/vote/

ahh... if only the site post the pictures too... >_<

OMG!!! I can´t agree more...I have to look for a pic and post it here...lol...the combination is really deadly...hahaha....
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:46 am

Wow! Thanks hikari :D I love when Matsujun winks during concerts (usually after singing his part). Same when he blow a kiss in front of the camera. I never thought they'll make a survey of this and he's #1.. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:52 am

LOL! jun always wink ne? he even wink while waiting durian bomb to pop.. (mojimojikun) i think it's a habit.. good habit i would say.. haha
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:14 am

I finally found a nice picture...lol...seeing this picture I completely understand why he won...*swoons*...:

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Normal_POTATO1005_ARASHI_matsumoto

P.S.
To Junbait-mod-sama: I know we have a separate picture thread for our ichiban but I put this picture here because it fits to the topic "winking eyes"...lol...I hope you don´t mind :)

Last edited by limanh on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jared

jared

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 pm

limanh wrote:
I finally found a nice picture...lol...seeing this picture I completely understand why he won...*swoons*...:

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Normal_POTATO1005_ARASHI_matsumoto

P.S.
To Junbait-mod-sama: I know we have a separate picture thread for our ichiban but I put this picture here because it fits to the topic "winking eyes"...lol...I hope you don´t mind :)

hahaha agree with you limanh!
your really good in finding those match pictures!
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:51 pm

oh..i love u aibaby for picking this theme.

Non No - Next Issue
Sakurai Sho x Matsumoto Jun
Wedding’s Arashi

talk about your ideal wedding ceremony

thanks to xmonster@lj

hohoho..jun's ideal wedding ceremony :lol:
Back to top Go down
candice

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 am

wow... he's really like ONE LOVE song ne.. after 2 years past he still love that song.
Or he just can't forget the memory behind that song.

Can't wait to read the full from that article.
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:04 pm

please see this:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/724637-michishige-sayumimorning-musume-gives-bitter-comments-about-matsujuns-fashion/

i havent watch this episode, i want to see jun's reaction. maybe he controls his DOS mode here
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

silvergate08 wrote:
please see this:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/724637-michishige-sayumimorning-musume-gives-bitter-comments-about-matsujuns-fashion/

i havent watch this episode, i want to see jun's reaction. maybe he controls his DOS mode here

i also havent watch this episode but as i read the story i wasn't much offended for Jun *gomen ne Jun-kun* it is stated there that the girl is known for her bluntness and i guess she just stated her opinion. honestly, even if Jun is known as the fashion guru in arashi i dont think all of his outfits are great. and i think the girl has a point about jun's face it does affect the whole ensemble if Jun's face is a bit tired. * my opinion*

but i still feel for jun. i know his schedule is really tight right now and hearing such comments after a long day of work is too much. *but this doesn't give his DIE-HARD fans permission to bash the girl, everybody has their opinion. DUHH!* :roll:
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:43 am

6elicaheartsmao wrote:
silvergate08 wrote:
please see this:

i also havent watch this episode but as i read the story i wasn't much offended for Jun *gomen ne Jun-kun* it is stated there that the girl is known for her bluntness and i guess she just stated her opinion. honestly, even if Jun is known as the fashion guru in arashi i dont think all of his outfits are great. and i think the girl has a point about jun's face it does affect the whole ensemble if Jun's face is a bit tired. * my opinion*

but i still feel for jun. i know his schedule is really tight right now and hearing such comments after a long day of work is too much. *but this doesn't give his DIE-HARD fans permission to bash the girl, everybody has their opinion. DUHH!* :roll:

i think he doesnt really care of others opinion if there is SOMEONE who really likes him. OOPS I slip a maotsujun comment here. heheheh sorry
Back to top Go down
nini

nini

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:55 am

In the latest AnS , I don't understand their conversation and their game but the MC calls Jun = Inoue Jun

Here the link

It's around 6:40
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks nini for sharing. I love Juntoshi moment (when Jun asked for Ohno's help in standing up when the stage is about to flip to the other side and Ohno grabbed his hands :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next