Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
crzi

crzi

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:02 pm

hi...i just want those who watched Keiko Kitagawa's guesting in HNA if Jun was really awkward during the show??? did he show any signs that he was uneasy with Keiko?
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
nini

nini

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm

crzi I didn't find jun awkward with Keiko. I thought that he was not so interested, I mean that he didn't want , didn't make efforts to be choose by her at the end.
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 am

crzi wrote:
hi...i just want those who watched Keiko Kitagawa's guesting in HNA if Jun was really awkward during the show??? did he show any signs that he was uneasy with Keiko?

Didn´t you watch it yourself?...There is a subbed version of it...

I would say that he was not uneasy with her at all...but rather surprised by her "manly" side...lol...besides he knows that she is the gf of yamapi...lol...
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:42 pm

limanh wrote:
crzi wrote:

Didn´t you watch it yourself?...There is a subbed version of it...

I would say that he was not uneasy with her at all...but rather surprised by her "manly" side...lol...besides he knows that she is the gf of yamapi...lol...

if u can put the link and i can't wach the perviews video 'cause it's praivate
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 am

nareeeman wrote:
if u can put the link and i can't wach the perviews video 'cause it's praivate

You can download it from azuleanna@lj...it´s not locked...only thank her afterwards... :)
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 pm

The way Jun wants to propose now is the same way as Doumyoji in HYD2 :D

"Ore to kekkon shitekure" :D

Taken from Music Station
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM_PGp6QDE4&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
snccrockz

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:10 am

^^Oh man, too bad that the video was removed. I hope there's a link to it somewhere else...Well, it seems like Jun's been either permanently influenced by his character, or that he brought that aspect of his personality to the character. I need to investigate further, lol, cause I really don't know too much about Jun's personality YET to make a decision... :D
Back to top Go down
kazetsume

kazetsume

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Wow! An interview with Angelina Jolie..

That is something I'd like to watch; not because of luv-luv feelings for Matsujun :oops: but I also like Jolie too.

Though what's his english like? HYD wasn't too bad, but then he sings a lot in english (but then again talking & singing are very different)

Hopefully it'll get subbed and I can watch it :cheers:
Back to top Go down
junmaoteam

junmaoteam

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 pm

oh please post the link thanks.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

Quoting from japan_now's forgottenyears at LJ

Matsujun's secret birthday party

“I want to work hard with everything and go into my thirties feeling happy,” he said.

---Jun, you still have 3 more years to go and yet you seems SO EXCITED to be on you 30s... Why Jun?.. Is there something significant will happen on your 30s?... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 am

iceycuty03 wrote:

“I want to work hard with everything and go into my thirties feeling happy,” he said.

---Jun, you still have 3 more years to go and yet you seems SO EXCITED to be on you 30s... Why Jun?.. Is there something significant will happen on your 30s?... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahaha, I was giggling with this. It seems to me like he's preparing for something in the near future. It's like he's saying, "I'll work hard for our future together (like build a house or something)." :P :lol: So, is this message address to a particular person Jun? ;)

Thanks iceycuty03.
Back to top Go down
junmaoteam

junmaoteam

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i wonder who making him HAPPY now 8) *wink wink*
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 pm

zelskeet wrote:
iceycuty03 wrote:

Hahaha, I was giggling with this. It seems to me like he's preparing for something in the near future. It's like he's saying, "I'll work hard for our future together (like build a house or something)." :P :lol: So, is this message address to a particular person Jun? ;)

Thanks iceycuty03.

me too... i went Kyaa!!! when i read what jun said... he's really excited to be in his thirties... haha
Back to top Go down
loreii

loreii

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:

kyaa~!
probably, he's gonna announce that he's alerady married with mao-chan! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/laarni.o15
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:02 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:

so excited being 30 huh ? :D :D
we're excited too to announce your wedding with mao :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
maoxjun

maoxjun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am

iceycuty03 wrote:

wishing that he will suprise us!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
kazetsume

kazetsume

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

Just like to say...

HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY JUN!!!! :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :flower:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 am

happy b'day jun.....
wish u all the best... :D
Back to top Go down
maoxjun

maoxjun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 am

Let's Greet Matsumoto-kun A happy 27th Birthday! yehey! :cheers: :cheers: Banzai! Otanjoubi Omedetou ❤ :cheers: :lol:

3 years to wait.... :pale:
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 am

Happy Birthday Jun-pon!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUN-KUN. MAY YOU HAVE MORE SUCCESS AND GOOD HEALTH.
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

Happy 27th birthday Jun!
Back to top Go down
milita

milita

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:02 am

Happy Birthday Jun-kun!! ❤
Back to top Go down
maoxjun

maoxjun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

just dropping by... lol!

Is there any concert of arashi or birthday concert of jun?.. hope there is...
if there is.. does anyone gonna watch it? argh.... i want to see the concert.. hehehe

Wondering if SHE has a gift for HIM....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am

:flower:
Happy Birthday Matsumoto Jun
Wishing you a good health and good luck on your career.
❤
Wishing you'd spend tis special day with your family,friends and that Special someone-MAO-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next