Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
kimmy

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 pm

chibi_love wrote:
junnosuke wrote:
HELLO GIRLS....DO YOU SEE NEW VS ARASHI WITH EIKURA NANA AS A GUEST...WHY MATSUJUN SO KIND WITH THAT GIRL...??I HATE THAT GIRL TOO OVERACT.IN FALLING PIPES GAME,NANA SAYS TO MATSUJUN SHE WANT NUMBER 1 & 4.AND YOU KNOW WHAT,MATSUJUN CLICK NUMBER 1&4........AND JUN LOOK HAPPY...........NANDE...........??HE'S NOT LOOK LIKE MATSUJUN..........I HATE IT,SU DISCUSSING Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_mad Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_mad

he is always a gentleman with girls! (specially all his co-stars, some flirty mabe xD) so that don't surprise me at all Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Lol

i agree with what you all have stated about jun kun. From watching VS ARASHI, i think this promise had to do with a kokando (i don't know what that is and maybe somebody can translate) - so if jun kun pressed those buttons he will get a kokando. I really want to know what that is because jun kun said like 3 or more times that he wants a kokando that why he pushed the button...
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 am

junnosuke wrote:
HELLO GIRLS....DO YOU SEE NEW VS ARASHI WITH EIKURA NANA AS A GUEST...WHY MATSUJUN SO KIND WITH THAT GIRL...??I HATE THAT GIRL TOO OVERACT.IN FALLING PIPES GAME,NANA SAYS TO MATSUJUN SHE WANT NUMBER 1 & 4.AND YOU KNOW WHAT,MATSUJUN CLICK NUMBER 1&4........AND JUN LOOK HAPPY...........NANDE...........??HE'S NOT LOOK LIKE MATSUJUN..........I HATE IT,SU DISCUSSING :x :x :x :x :x

I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm anticipating it since I like Eikura Nana-chan. And it's not the first time Jun has ever showed off his gentlemanly side when it comes to ladies on shows so don't worry too much about it.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm

novemberbaby wrote:

I haven't watched the episode yet but I'm anticipating it since I like Eikura Nana-chan. And it's not the first time Jun has ever showed off his gentlemanly side when it comes to ladies on shows so don't worry too much about it.

Can't agree more with you. :D
And poor Jun-kun, he's really in a tough spot neh? Even his killer move didn't work this time. Lolz.

Jun-kun wa yashashi desu neh. :)
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 pm

Uhm.. i haven't watched yet..
but i agree with novemberbaby and hikarichan..
there's no need to worry about..
i think our Jun just tried to be polite.
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:36 pm

argg ..
i want mao
to guest at VS Arashi ..

im still hoping ne ..
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 pm

he said in jun style that after jin's concert, they went to eat dinner so...no clubbing...

link: http://arashi.groups.vox.com/library/post/6a011015f527fc860b0123ddebe8e8860b.html
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm

i think Jun won't say he was clubbing so freely!
instead he said that he was dinner with ryo and jin
the thing is Jun spend that day! with this two Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_scratch

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Lol
Back to top Go down
jodie26

jodie26

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 12:00 am

chibi_love wrote:
i think Jun won't say he was clubbing so freely!
instead he said that he was dinner with ryo and jin
the thing is Jun spend that day! with this two Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_scratch

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Lol

yeah i agree, i'm not sure if i believe they "only" went to dinner but whatever :)
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:04 pm

hey..hey..hey...now arashi in music station live.
hhmmm what kind of suit jun's wearing??
hhmm maybe pink:roll: 8)

*hehehee..just wanna break the silence thread*
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 pm

he and nino, aiba and ohno Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Lol what is the point
about the outfit Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_question they wear always the same i think Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 am

Sakura wrote:
Off-topic post but I didn't know where to post this...>.<

Have you all ever heard english from Arashi/HYD cast?
They're quite bad, I should say their 'engrish'.
Mao's english was okay in First Kiss, it was really cute!

But Jun/Tsukasa in HYDF...
"Whazza fuck mun! You almost crash into us!" *more conversing* "Oh, okay, alright. SEE YOU GUY."
LOL.

And Shun/Rui in HYD2,
"Leave. Her. Alone. BANG. I win. Get outta here!"
Sounded more like,
"Reeve. Huh. Arone. BUNG. I wee. Ger ourha hia!"

Has it gotten better? xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm

chibi_love wrote:
he and nino, aiba and ohno Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Lol what is the point
about the outfit Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_question they wear always the same i think Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_scratch

well nothing special actually,.
like i said just want break the silence,..

anyway i love jun in MS yesterday,. he's in good mood,.
always smile,. his aura aaaaaawwww such kakoii,.his hairstyle looks good on him..
and i like the outfit really suitable showing his strong arm hohohoho,..
🎅 🎅

p.s does his bracelet in left hand looks like mao's belt??:shock:
Back to top Go down
Kikilun_36

Kikilun_36

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Jun guest on shun's radioshow yesterday nei...
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:02 pm

MODPOST: we're happy for you but please put CM related stuff in CM post. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:13 pm

MODPOST: see above
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 pm

MODPOST: moved to Jun's CM
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

MODPOST: see above
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Jun actually appear in Shun's final ANN episode neh? Apparently he went unofficially, so he didn't speak but we all know since he said he can't talk, and he is laughing in the background. Shun talk a bit about the HYD days.

Ah... all i want to say is my ichiban is really such a nice and supportive friend neh?
He went to support his good friend on his last radio show. :)
I just love this pair of buddy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:24 am

Eeeh, I was watching Wagaya no Rekishi and I just squealed when I saw Shun make his cameo appearance (in part 1 by the way if anyone eventually watches it, he's in the train sitting across from Jun's family and they strike up a conversation with him)! I just love that he and Jun always seem to find ways to work together. :)
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:04 am

I love wagaya no rekishi! was so good Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_biggrin love the family ties and the relationship between ne-chan and yoshio kun! awww was so lovely really yame family got me many emotions! and omedetto to the cast and crew
the sp drama got good ratings! 21%, 18%, 21% ahh now i hope for a Jun's drama xD! i need one ahh hope the rumors are true
btw! love the relationship between Yoshio and Yukari! Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Herz was really cute and sweet!! but they haven't a good ending xD and kyaaaaaaaa love Jun with a rocket Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_tongue jaja

really a very good drama!^^
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am

i saw this and yes good drama

i like their family story wagaya family..

love jun in here,looks so young while he play as old brother *weird sato ryuuta his little bro LOL*
yoshio as scientist mitai..mitai
:bounce:
and thumbs for kou shibaki and sato koichi,,they did well job,
:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Girls, i always keep in my mind about Jun necklace, not skull, an angel necklace, this appear at almost Jun activities (Concert, TV show..), and maybe after Hanadan Final, before this i never saw at his post. This must be a charm of him. But it too weird if he bough himself, this not the thing the man choose, so who give it to him ?

OK, OK, i'm over-image.

Just hope and believe. lol!
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 pm

matsujun's 100Questions:

78.Words you’d like to try saying: You’re in love with me, aren’t you?

^ it's the line from the airport scene in HYD i guess..
jun-kun can't get enough of hanadan. ahahaha
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Omedetou Jun-kun~
He is the 10th most beautiful male artist in Japan.
In case you wanna know, he is not in the top 10 list last year. :)

Here's the rest of the list.
1福山雅治
2GACKT
3水嶋ヒロ
4木村拓哉
5山下智久(NEWS)
6早乙女太一
7三浦春馬
8玉木宏
9hyde(L’Arc~en~Ciel)
10松本潤(嵐)

p/s:Trice, you must be happy neh? :)
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

wow he is on top ten most beautiful male artist in japan...
but i'm little bit disapointed... i think he should in number 1.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next