Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bellisaria

bellisaria

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

yeah!!!

I read somewhere and I was sooo happy!
First of all because Jun is appearing in a new drama and second, because since it's an anniversary dorama, the cast will be amazing!!
I think it's for Spring, so we'll have to wait a while! :(
Back to top Go down
mia_snoopy

mia_snoopy

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:46 pm

konkon wrote:
jun in hna with mao is guest.....

why jun unusual style of eating

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 6a011015f527fc860b0110186ee875860f-500pi

I think he look like domyouji.. :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

mia_snoopy wrote:
konkon wrote:

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 6a011015f527fc860b0110186ee875860f-500pi

I think he look like domyouji.. :lol: :lol:

I feel that jun prepared himself better in this episode with Mao as a guest because his face looked fresh, cleaner/whiter (i don't know how to explain) and definitely the hairstyle, he put a little more effort on that that makes him hotter and neater than usual. Also the outfit that he wore, it definitely suited him and made him looked like domyoji :D
Back to top Go down
Amazooon

Amazooon

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm

kitty wrote:
mia_snoopy wrote:
konkon wrote:

I think he look like domyouji.. Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_lol Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_lol

I feel that jun prepared himself better in this episode with Mao as a guest because his face looked fresh, cleaner/whiter (i don't know how to explain) and definitely the hairstyle, he put a little more effort on that that makes him hotter and neater than usual. Also the outfit that he wore, it definitely suited him and made him looked like domyoji Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

I agree with you he looked so handsome Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Josy

Josy

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 am

Just read an entry of kiiroi namida vox about Jun Sho and Nino talking about Jun's wedding XD
How they're gonna organize it in 3 years..
Make your appearance by riding an elephant or fly out from gondolas since it's suitable for Jun,, ^_^ *Imagine Mao and Jun riding an elephant :P *

http://kiiroi-namida.vox.com/

Post Edited By Mod
Back to top Go down
http://josylovesjun.livejournal.com/
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 am

JosylovesJUN wrote:
Just read an entry of kiiroi namida vox about Jun Sho and Nino talking about Jun's wedding XD
How they're gonna organize it in 3 years..
Make your appearance by riding an elephant or fly out from gondolas since it's suitable for Jun,, ^_^ *Imagine Mao and Jun riding an elephant :P *

http://kiiroi-namida.vox.com/

And I saw pres conference about VSArashi in Golden Time,, and Matsujun has a new look!
It's short (like Nino's butai..)

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Naamlo11

eh???
jun really is thinking about marriage already!!!! :shock:
i guess he already foung HER.. ;)

i just love how the talk turned into something unreal and fancy!!
lol at nino, sho and their weird ideas... lol! lol! lol!
but i don't like the idea of a wedding turning into a playground or carnival.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Just an observation, jun has more meat in him. His cheeks are fuller and his body, its has more muscles. I love a meater jun.. Lol
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:44 pm

@devan: yup yup! He's even more attractive now, with better shape than he was skinnier... now is sorta just nice.

I notice it in one of the AnS episode, where he an Ohno tried on the couple-T with lighthings, the T-shirt ffited him to show of his well build shoulder and chest shape; while the t-shirt on Ohno, makes me realizes he is skinnier and smaller in build.

So, does this imply that Jun-kun is well taken care of, eating well? Ano, like eating heartily, enjoying meals like someone mentioned? Lolz. You gals know what I mean right. Haha.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 pm

I agree hikarichan. He is more attractive now than the skinny jun. He has manly shoulders! LOL..

He is really been taking care of himself now huh.. I think he wrote that in one of his new years resolutions. Lol
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:08 am

From Tsutaya online: Wants him to be your bf chart, guess who is #1?

Its Jun-kun desu~
The irritstable Jun... :)

The chart:
1松本潤
2櫻井翔
3福山雅治
4向井理
5佐藤健
6水嶋ヒロ
7上地雄輔
8小栗旬
9山下智久
10二宮和也
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:45 am

devan wrote:
I agree hikarichan. He is more attractive now than the skinny jun. He has manly shoulders! LOL..

He is really been taking care of himself now huh.. I think he wrote that in one of his new years resolutions. Lol

LOL... it seem that he is taking care of himself and I love the strongly builder JUN.. he is more handsome (I dont belive i use this word LOL)

I'm glad he finally shave his beard because somehow I think it did not suit him hehehhe.. I like him nice and clean :D
Back to top Go down
sarah87

sarah87

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:56 am

I too think he looks better not so skinny. But then again that is how I think guys looked best anyway =) If they are too skinny I think wow I could break these dudes in half haha
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:15 am

I don't think he is that skinny anymore Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_sad , like many fans said in their report concerts, many of those say that Jun is with more meat in his body xD Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_question i was doubt about that but i see wiht my eyes Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_biggrin

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Hotbk
and yeah! he is more grow up Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_eek in his body xD *lucky girls*

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Hot2v
and he looks more healthy ^^!

I love this one */////////* *faints*
Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Hot3z
and his arms are really more o.O big i think

He is really take care about him Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 am

HOLY CRAP I EVEN SEE A SHADOW OF A SIX PACK! *faints*
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 am

oh good for him!
he's finally eating and hitting the gym...
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 am

Yap, he has more meat and love how he looks in all these pictures. Looks like he did do some work out. Good for him.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 am

*nose bleeding!!!!!*

OMG.. he looks so sexy here.. he has more muscle as compared during hanadan final beach's scene..

mao-chan, ur wish is his command neee...??
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am

OMG!!!!! *fans myself* he is sooooo hot!!!!!

Is there a photo where he removed his shirt behind his back? I really want to see that..

He is healtier now. I read in interview translation that he is recently gone back to the gym and his new year's resolution was to eat healthier..

maybe mao takes good care of him and maybe she told him to take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
familia30

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:04 am

I can't believe it's jun. His body is so perfect. I like it. It's not too big, just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Oh! Wow! :shock: what a hottie! His body has more meat now and it really suits him..

Oh oh! He's goin to be a full grown man now... i miss chibi jun....
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Jun is such a hottie.*runs away coz hubby will get jealous *

Who will not fall for this hot guy?
No wonder they can't reveal Jun's relationship with Mao to public. To protect her.
Hot guy and cute girl, definitely a perfect pair.

I would also like know if somebody got a pic of Jun when he took his shirt off the way Mao liked at Fokouka concert.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:08 pm

onni wrote:
Oh! Wow! Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_eek what a hottie! His body has more meat now and it really suits him..

Oh oh! He's goin to be a full grown man now... i miss chibi jun....

i miss chibi jun too Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Herz but this new jun make *dokidoki*¨everytime Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_redface
chibi_love wrote:
devan wrote:

Is there a photo where he removed his shirt behind his back? I really want to see that..

He is healtier now. I read in interview translation that he is recently gone back to the gym and his new year's resolution was to eat healthier..

maybe mao takes good care of him and maybe she told him to take care of himself.

this is from kokuritsu concerts!

MOD POST: Please do not double post... edit your post instead
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 pm

chibi_love wrote:
devan wrote:

ahhh, i hope there is the one in fokuoka concert.. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:14 pm

*drooling~~~~~~

sooooo yummy ~_^

lol!
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:18 am

devan wrote:
chibi_love wrote:
devan wrote:

ahhh, i hope there is the one in fokuoka concert.. *sighs*

MY GOODNESS... HE IS SMOKIN'!!!! *have to drink water first* This Jun is to die for!!!! lol! He's really paying attention to what his ladylove wants, eh? ~nice manly arms?~ :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next