Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:39 am

I just read the news in matsbunny´s lj myself and i also read the comments....

I had to laugh alot because almost everyone was against masami being his love
interest...I´m curious if their relationship is more a side story or also a main point...

as long as there is no kissing between them I can live with it...but of course I
would have prefered someone else (Mao...no need to say, ne?XD)...
Back to top Go down
Giselle*

Giselle*

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:25 am

JosylovesJUN wrote:
I just read that Jun will be in a SP drama [Fuji 50th anniversary]!!!
Shibasaki Kou, Matsumoto Jun, Sato Ryuuta, Horikita Maki, Eikura Nana [she was the sister in Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru right?], are siblings!!
And guess what..
Nagasawa Masami will be Jun's lover ^_^
First Nino with Mao and now Jun with Masami (again)
https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/13/93/70/58/292rb512.jpg

Can't wait for this ^_^

credits to matsubunny @ lj
http://matsubunny.livejournal.com/15135.html

.... Uhhh why? i dont like Masami, >___>
she is always making body contact with mostly all the
actors/actress!, but .. we'll see if Jun behaves uncomfortable
with her presence, and .. i don't really want kisses, either <___<

but yeah, almost with all of you, this is kinda .. weird D:
also i want to watch Jun and Maki together! :D they will make cute
siblings XD im thinking if i should watch this, if i dont like the "couple"
i don't watch the drama, i will think about it :3

thanks for the news! n___n
(and sorry for me english.)

Last edited by ~Giselle on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://giiselle.livejournal.com/
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 am

limanh wrote:
I just read the news in matsbunny´s lj myself and i also read the comments....

I had to laugh alot because almost everyone was against masami being his love
interest...I´m curious if their relationship is more a side story or also a main point...

as long as there is no kissing between them I can live with it...but of course I
would have prefered someone else (Mao...no need to say, ne?XD)...

YES I read it too. It's REALLY FUNNY ALMOST EVERYONE DOESN'T WANT MASAMI AS JUN'S LOVE INTEREST. I WISH IT WILL BE MAO. BUT MAYBE IT WILL BE IN ANOTHER DRAMA LATER ON.
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:40 am

Just woke up and saw all these news about Jun co-starring in this SP starring Shibasaki Kou... Why can't they just let Mao cast in it too? I'm sure Jun and Mao will be a better pair then Masami... Masami and Jun just doesn't match... the chemistry between them is not as strong as Mao and Jun and that's for sure... hope they can change their mind even though i doubt so... haha..
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 am

really frenzlove? The chemistry is not so strong eh? Glad to know..

Eh, is this the same masami that is rumoured to be with nino??
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am

ssk2 wrote:

Masami was rumoured to have been dating Nino for 4-5 years. She was Jun's costar in "The Last princess" and very VERY clingy to Jun. They were even rumoured to be together because during the premier os something, it was raining and they were both under same umbrella of Love or something like that and some people said that Masami spent a night at Jun's place. I read that Masami has bad attitude and I really REALLY don't like her even to costar with Arashi especialy Jun. And also she wanted to co star also with Shun in his first directing movie. I wonder if she did get the role. I think Aya was much better. I I prefer Mao to costar with Shun. Sorry I am all over the place.
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:54 am

well, lets think about this in a funny way, matsujun co-starred with masami to get "revenge" coz we all know that nino and mao has a SP.. so jun was like " "revenge-time" i'll co-star with nino's "girlfriend"...... blah!!!!! yadi-yada!!"

so i keep thinking about it as a revenge to get back to them!!
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:05 am

magzhydfan wrote:
ssk2 wrote:

Masami was rumoured to have been dating Nino for 4-5 years. She was Jun's costar in "The Last princess" and very VERY clingy to Jun. They were even rumoured to be together because during the premier os something, it was raining and they were both under same umbrella of Love or something like that and some people said that Masami spent a night at Jun's place. I read that Masami has bad attitude and I really REALLY don't like her even to costar with Arashi especialy Jun. And also she wanted to co star also with Shun in his first directing movie. I wonder if she did get the role. I think Aya was much better. I I prefer Mao to costar with Shun. Sorry I am all over the place.

masami is the one in Last Friends right?
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 am

Aida wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
ssk2 wrote:

masami is the one in Last Friends right?

yes thats her.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:20 am

ok thanks keybaka-chan.. humhh.. i have no problem with this masami since i only knew her in last friends.. of course her acting is not that good.. ueno juri's was the one who did a great acting in last friends.. masami should thanks her..
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:30 am

Aida wrote:
ok thanks keybaka-chan.. humhh.. i have no problem with this masami since i only knew her in last friends.. of course her acting is not that good.. ueno juri's was the one who did a great acting in last friends.. masami should thanks her..

This is offtopic, my sister recommended to me Last Friends but couldn't bother to watch it. Maybe because of Masami.

Back to topic, this long SP of Jun will be shown next year in spring same time Mao's movie will be shown. I'm glad for Jun but I really wish he and Mao will have drama together after this SP.
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:52 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Aida wrote:

This is offtopic, my sister recommended to me Last Friends but couldn't bother to watch it. Maybe because of Masami.

Back to topic, this long SP of Jun will be shown next year in spring same time Mao's movie will be shown. I'm glad for Jun but I really wish he and Mao will have drama together after this SP.

Adding on to what magzhydfan says, i wish that they will starred in the same drama and SP and as a couple too... i think i can't take it if they are in the same drama or SP but not acting as a couple and worst still, have a lover to themselves separately in the show... haha... die hard maotsujun fans!!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

I don't know if Jun would accept if they him and Mao are together in drama but have separate lovers. That would be something to see really.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:29 pm

yuck! why masami??
don't hate her, i think she's pretty but she's so overrated!!
she doesn't act good either...

and that comment by matsubunny saying why mao shouldn't be paired with jun in that sp because mao is a "newbie" and she failed first kiss..
i personally think she does not know what she's talking about..
mao started in the industry at age 5 and her acting is not newbie whatsoever!
her skills are way better than masami's..
and she did not fail first kiss right?
the ratings were average though (overall is 14%) but not a fail..
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:18 pm

okay so enough about masami and mao.. this is jun's thread..
i didn't know masami has a thread?? oh well, didn't care enough to look.. don't have any interest to her anyway..

im glad jun is having his drama and at the same time not too excited about it.. lol
i dunno why... hahahahaha!! maybe because of a certain co-star lol!
Back to top Go down
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 pm

sorry if off topic ...
but the jun pairing again with Masami is ok ... because if we see the cast-is was full of stars .....
why is Masami ?? because needs to be corrected if no one is trying to build his career back .... maybe try to find projects that managementnya TOHO makes tracknya Masami back on.

and why nana eikura ... far below mao ???/ it could be re-elected again to the management of each artist

so I'm not worried at all like jun partner with anyone? because in the end we know who will return to his best pairing ????
jun can maen that's good drama with beautiful women ... from karina, Masami, nana, yui, anne suzuki, Kou Shibasaki until Maki Horikita
It could be proof that a woman .... who can make a jun matsumoto always smiling happy when working with him??

There are links where Masami in the period of his career decline
http://maea-maie.livejournal.com/25789.html
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:09 pm

anamikaela wrote:
calela wrote:
Whoaaaah!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I've seen it... it was shown twice, the next week's episode.
All I can say is... SHE's all grown up now.Oh my she's such a Lady already. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've seen it too! Though its only for a few seconds, it was still priceless!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I wish I didn't watch it. Now I won't be able to sleep just thinking of what will really happen next week. I wish tomorrow it's already 17th. Can't wait.

Who is the girl? She had more interaction with Jun. Jun was also laughing and enjoying. Aaaarh, I'm so desperate.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:15 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
anamikaela wrote:
calela wrote:
Whoaaaah!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I've seen it... it was shown twice, the next week's episode.
All I can say is... SHE's all grown up now.Oh my she's such a Lady already. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've seen it too! Though its only for a few seconds, it was still priceless!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I wish I didn't watch it. Now I won't be able to sleep just thinking of what will really happen next week. I wish tomorrow it's already 17th. Can't wait.

Who is the girl? She had more interaction with Jun. Jun was also laughing and enjoying. Aaaarh, I'm so desperate.

im so jealous you guys get to see.. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:08 am

Yatta, for his new SP project, but EEEKKKKK
Why n.masami & e.nana again???
Nande... it doesn't sounds appealing or make me have the can't wait to watch feeling, but kinda... it kinda make me think, should I look fwd and watch? its like not exciting. Lolz... yadda neh...
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

it's about time he has another project.. I was wondering this past week why Jun have not got any new role after Smile. well maybe because he is really strict when it comes to the character he is going to portray.

I really like his acting skill (other than the fact that he is extremelly hot it makes me shivers :oops: )... and I know he did not pick just a random movies/drama. So this SP might be an interesting to watch. Even though I dont like Jun pairing with Masami, but it is still make you curious isnt it because the actors here have an impressive acting careers already.
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:54 am

SECOND WARNING NO MORE POSTING OF MASAMI OR EVEN MAO IN JUN'S THREAD. POSTS WILL BE DELETED

I've created a masami thread http://lovesosweet.niceboard.org/actors-actresses-f14/masami-nagasawa-t787.htm#15222created

SECONDLY PLEASE CONTINUE TALKS ABOUT HIS DRAMA IN HIS DRAMA THREAD

Last edited by Junbait on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 am

jun in hna with mao is guest.....

why jun unusual style of eating

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 6a011015f527fc860b0110186ee875860f-500pi
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 am

konkon wrote:
jun in hna with mao is guest.....

why jun unusual style of eating

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 6a011015f527fc860b0110186ee875860f-500pi

JUST MY OPINION, LOOKS LIKE JUN IS TRYING HARD TO EITHER ENJOYING HIS FOOD OR HE IS SHOWING THAT HE CONCEED THAT HE WON'T BE CHOSEN. HE LOOKS FOCUS ON WHAT HE IS DOING.
Back to top Go down
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 pm

but i think jun unusual style of eating like this because....

in kazumoo vox
mao say...She likes guys who "eats with a very strong appetite".

and jun tryng so hard.....image...image.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Or he is trying to act normal but couldn't help himself to be obvious. Hahaha. From preview and pictures, Jun sure looks very attentive and focused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next