Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
hanadanino

Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

I don't think this news is true. Remember, Kame and Matsujun's double date in Baseball match in 2008 ? Nah, I think this news only tried to talked about that, because they think Matsujun's rumor more interesting than nino's gossip.

And, About JUNMAO , At this time, I still believe about them. Mao and Jun wear Singing Guy's T-shirt , and the most fact that keep me believe about them is Jun's shirt J (skull) 9M = Jun (love) Inoue Mao. :)
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

faie wrote:
Ok...just got nothing better to do, so went on a search for something Jun-related...because we didn't hear anything about him at all and with the latest Neen's rumour, why not one for Jun right...?

And VOILA...!

http://ent.qq.com/a/20110524/000589.htm

岚松本润结交混血新欢 疑夺龟梨和也旧爱

腾讯娱乐讯(Mango/文)据日本媒体报道,杰尼斯人气团体岚中的“王子样”松本润近来有新目标“在对某混血美女发起强烈的追求攻势”,知情人透露在追求前“松本还特意知会了KAT-TUN的龟梨和也,在获得后者的‘许可’后才大胆地展开行动”。

据了解,这名混血美女与龟梨相识在先“两人都被身边朋友公认是十分相配的一对,‘成为恋人’的呼声很高”,出于朋友间的情义,松本在展开追求攻势前向龟梨征求了相关建议。知情人表示这名混血,今年26岁,“原先是位模特,很小的年纪就已经出道,曾经参演了许多广告的拍摄。但现在已经退出”。

“她和龟梨君多年前在一次朋友的聚会中认识,两人一时走得很近,一度被认为有可能发展成男女朋友关系,不过最终还是保持着好友的关系,两人至今都保持着联系。知道两人有此‘旧情’的松本为了不因女生而伤‘兄弟情义’,在实施追求前,到龟梨那里报备”。当然,“个性本来就通情达理的龟梨爽快地给松本吃‘定心丸’,‘我和她只是朋友啦,放心’”。有意思的是,为了确保求爱的成功率,松本在龟梨那打听了很多关于这个女生的情报,“但没想到,龟梨也将这一切统统告诉女生,令松本的追求战略完全曝露了”。近来,松本偶然会约女生出来吃饭,“双方似乎越来越亲密”知情人表示松本在龟梨前忍不住大赞新女友:“我从女人的角度出发,也觉得她太漂亮了,如人形一般”。

另外,在松本之前,这名混血美女还与另一位杰尼斯艺人I发展过一段短暂的恋情。

Shocking...? :suspect:

I don't know what to say. But it made me numb for a while....

What do you guys think...?? Fabricated stories or there's a grain of truth there somewhere...well, its from a chinese news anyways...they sure are creative ne... :shock:

I don't know man. People are saying that it was made up. Why not mention the model's name at the least. Or mixed with what blood...? Caucasian...?

:silent:

I did not believe in that. I read something like that awhile ago...it happened in 2007, 2008... :evil:

Agree with you hanadanino, and if remember right, the model name (kamenashi supposed date) was Rina...(I think). It's an old story. They have nothing against Jun so they use old stories. :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

hanadanino wrote:
I don't think this news is true. Remember, Kame and Matsujun's double date in Baseball match in 2008 ? Nah, I think this news only tried to talked about that, because they think Matsujun's rumor more interesting than nino's gossip.

And, About JUNMAO , At this time, I still believe about them. Mao and Jun wear Singing Guy's T-shirt , and the most fact that keep me believe about them is Jun's shirt J (skull) 9M = Jun (love) Inoue Mao. :)

IS THERE A PIC OF JUN'S SHIRT J somewhere that I haven't seen yet?
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:30 am

hanadanino wrote:

About this...I saw the pic sometime ago but I did't see them with any girls...Fuji Lena or whatever. Jun and Kame didn't even sit next to each other. There was also another celeb there Shiraishi Miho, but she sat like waaay back. So, I don't know how they could come up with a story like that. Such imagination they have...

Anyho...this latest rumour was like coming out of nowhere. And it smells ancient. Whether it was true or not, we would never know, and I don't even think I want to... :x

@crsma2

Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Junmao11

Now I need to go and give maotsujun thread some lovin'
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:25 am

They have so many information, even what Jun told Kame lol.
A man who is so secretive like Jun, how did they found out??? :D They know many things but not the girl's name LOL.

Cyzo and others Japanese tabloids did not "know" that. ?????:lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:55 am

Does Jun seem like the type to go after models? I thought his ideal female was Matsu Takako... in my opinion, a model (and retired at that!) does not fit the characteristics of the type of woman he would be proud of. And Jun has always emphasized on an 'equal' partner. I find this rumor highly amusing, because it's so incomprehensible.

Another talk that's going around in the Japanese fandom that's making me feel uncomfortable is people comparing Inoue Mao's acting with Jun Matsumoto, and stating things like she's higher in status than Jun now and therefore should not marry him (wtf? random much?). Like she's too young and settling down will damper her acting or something... okay first of all we don't even know if they're really dating, much yet marriage sheesh, and second; it's not like Jun's gonna marry any second now -_- He's still a Johnny idol, and marriage is still prohibited while he's still in his prime. And third, saying things like marriage will ruin someone's career is so sexist... there's a lot of married actresses who're doing just fine in the industry, besides does Jun seem like the person who wants a housewife? After all, he does all the cooking (and cleaning, I assume. lol.) And fourth, why am I rambling about marriage plans for JunxMao in the first place? I'm so confused....

I think people are forgetting that Jun is an Arashi member first and foremost. He's probably still making more money than the rest of his actor peers, but has just been absent from the acting industry for some time. How is being in ARASHI, the TOP idol group in Japan, not good-enough for Inoue Mao? Lol. Btw, his acting is consistent and good, though starring in the 'cursed' Getsu9 drama really didn't help his reputation... but it's not his fault really. Miura Haruma and Toda Erika acted in the next Getsu9 drama after Jun's (Taisetsu something) and had even lower ratings than 'Natsu Niji'. In fact, the ratings kept dropping every season -- 14%, 13% (Natsu Niji), 12% (Taisetsu)... I guess people are not interested in the once-golden Monday drama slot anymore? >_>

And just a bit of a rant, but I don't really like how in Japan, TV ratings are a measure of an actor's worth, and not their actual acting abilities. When ratings drop, 2ch people mock the actors for being unpopular and useless... when sometimes it has nothing to do with the actors, but the script/plot itself. MatsuJun's gotten acting awards for Bambino, Smile and NatsuNiji, even though the dramas themselves had average ratings =/ People are just blowing this way out proportion, just because he hasn't acted in a drama since last Sept's NatsuNiji.

I think MatsuJun's carefully selecting his acting projects now, he's a perfectionist... and he's so secretive, so whenever he's not involved in a drama, he pretty much disappears from the public eye. Obviously that'll lead to people making assumptions that's he's retiring from acting or whatnot. I think it's a good tactic though. He's already overexposed in music/tv variety/CMs anyways (as part of Arashi), so picking really good projects once a while is good for his image.

Fuh... okay, sorry for this random outburst. I have a soft spot for Jun, my ichiban in Arashi, because he is similar to me in many ways (I'm a girl, though). His DoS,-ness, hardworking attitude, seriousness and kindness. So hearing negative rumors about him just makes me annoyed.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:31 am

@Zazaza: I understand what you mean about Jun's choice of role, he prefer to take his time in order to choose a role who really suits his taste. He reminds me Johnny Depp, his favorite actor, if I remember right.

Jun is a good actor, I watch all his drama, and he was great.

But, I think it's really inappropriate to compare Mao's popularity with Jun's because, they live in two different fields: Mao is principally an actress and Jun is an idol, a singer.

Back to top Go down
rose4224

rose4224

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm

This was a few pages back, but thanks for disconfirming the Shibasaki Kou rumor! The rumor was part of why I wanted to join this forum, to see if anyone else had thoughts on this. Good to know the guy in the picture most likely wasn't Jun.
Back to top Go down
ineedanewdomainname

ineedanewdomainname

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Hello! Does anyone know anything about the new rumor about Jun? LJ is still PMSing so I can't read the whole article from arama D: But the title says that Kame gave permission for Matsujun to court his ex-love, like a continuation of his rumor before :l
Back to top Go down
http://www.ineedanewdomainname.tumblr.com
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:00 pm

ineedanewdomainname wrote:
Hello! Does anyone know anything about the new rumor about Jun? LJ is still PMSing so I can't read the whole article from arama D: But the title says that Kame gave permission for Matsujun to court his ex-love, like a continuation of his rumor before :l

No, I read it and it's not a continuation, but the same article with different words. Here we have it from chinese source and in arama it's japanese and it was from 24 May, so it's the same old rumour. Don't bother yourself. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:50 pm

I agree with dinay. It's the same old rumor just recycled. Unless they can come out with better evidence than just a rumor it doesn't hold well compared to the junxmao evidence lately.
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 am

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2011/new/jul/30/today-show10.htm

I remember reading this rumor a few years ago, but I think it has resurfaced again...
something about Jun wanting to propose to his girlfriend of 5 years? I was reading baidu and 2ch, and they mentioned it. 5 years ago... 2006?

I don't believe it, not because I don't believe it's Mao but because Arashi being at their peak and Jun won't attempt a career suicide for the time being.

(And was Jun ever gossiped with Rika Ishikawa and Aya Ueto? Lol journalism fail)
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:02 am

Zazaza wrote:
http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2011/new/jul/30/today-show10.htm

I remember reading this rumor a few years ago, but I think it has resurfaced again...
something about Jun wanting to propose to his girlfriend of 5 years? I was reading baidu and 2ch, and they mentioned it. 5 years ago... 2006?

I don't believe it, not because I don't believe it's Mao but because Arashi being at their peak and Jun won't attempt a career suicide for the time being.

(And was Jun ever gossiped with Rika Ishikawa and Aya Ueto? Lol journalism fail)

I remember reading it also. But I did not believe in it even if it's Mao. Jun is not going to marry soon.
@Zazaza: can you translate it please? Thanks :D
Rumor, again and again...I read that Aya is dating one guy from Exile...He was never rumored with the two But the rumor is really old I think we talked about it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 am

I dont believe that jun is going to get married any time soon but i would want the part of the rumour which mentions a 5 years relationship to be true because all the people going on and on about him and shibasaki kou would shut up already. Honestly some people just wont let go of this stupid rumour.
And i know that the possibility of jun getting married soon is pretty much nonexisting but he may have the desire to get married, i mean he will be 28 in a month and he mentioned that he wants to get married around 30 years old, so making some kind of a promise with his girlfriend ( Mao ) for the future ( 2-3 years ) is possible. I should go write a fanfic or something since im fantasizing too much. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 am

When I read this:
Zazaza wrote:
Jun wanting to propose to his girlfriend of 5 years?

I was like :affraid: Mao? Then I open the link using Google Chrome. The text was roughly (roooooughly) translated to English. The article mentioned about Jun's marriage proposal lines? I was like, wooah, "How was they suppose to know Jun's marriage proposal lines if Jun himself didn't say this in public? :!: " Jun is very secretive when it comes to his private life. So I can say that this article/story is definitely not true or is fabricated. Although like meji said, there might be some truth about 5-year relationship (or if 5 years is not true/exact then maybe 4 years). I believe Jun is in a relationship for a long time now, as to how many years exactly that I/we don't know.

I think Jun will marry around 30-34 (but I'd like him to get married not later than 32). Jun has a responsibility to his groupmates so he will consider that if he plan to get married. Also I think he is not the type to go against his management rule(?) (no girlfriend--known publicly--until 30). And most importantly Jun will also consider her girlfriend's career (Mao's career) (Mao is too young to get married at this time. She's still can accomplish many things in her career.) By the time Jun becomes 32, Mao will be 28 which is ideal for her to get married. That's why I don't like Jun to get married later than 32. ;)

On a side note, I'd like Maotsujun relationship to be public when Jun's 30 :P
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:45 pm

"The article mentioned about Jun's marriage proposal lines? I was like, wooah, "How was they suppose to know Jun's marriage proposal lines if Jun himself didn't say this in public? "

It's the line he used in ANS kun...a long time ago like this rumor. :D

I'm sure we talked about the proposal to his supposed 5 years girlfriend in LSS, but I can't remember where. BUT I'm SURE that it's not the first time I read this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:13 am

This rumor is totaly false.
And I have only a thing to be said on this rumour, it's ahahahahahahahaha.
The journalists really take the fans for imbecile.
sorry for my bad english

Last edited by junao on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:02 am

iamsinglelicious wrote:
know this rumor??

yep. ages ago.. 👅 that's an old rumor of jun. not true. it's been discussed before in this thread.

@dinay: The proposal line of Jun in the article is the same as the one he used in AnS(?) (is that AnS or HnA? not sure though) Well I can't remember the show, no wonder I can't remember the proposal lines of Jun. Well, I'm sure he wouldn't say the same line as to the one he said on the show if he's going to propose to his girlfriend. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm

zelskeet wrote:
iamsinglelicious wrote:
know this rumor??

yep. ages ago.. 👅 that's an old rumor of jun. not true. it's been discussed before in this thread.

@dinay: The proposal line of Jun in the article is the same as the one he used in AnS(?) (is that AnS or HnA? not sure though) Well I can't remember the show, no wonder I can't remember the proposal lines of Jun. Well, I'm sure he wouldn't say the same line as to the one he said on the show if he's going to propose to his girlfriend. :)

yay!!thanks..
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

iamsinglelicious wrote:
zelskeet wrote:
iamsinglelicious wrote:
know this rumor??

yay!!thanks..

The proposal lines come from arashi no shukudai, I'm pretty sure about that and I think the segment was "how to propose to your girlfriend from a long time (something like that)" and Jun said he wants to eat her dishes everyday...Not really sure about each words...but sure about the subject.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

dinay wrote:
iamsinglelicious wrote:
zelskeet wrote:
iamsinglelicious wrote:
know this rumor??

yay!!thanks..

The proposal lines come from arashi no shukudai, I'm pretty sure about that and I think the segment was "how to propose to your girlfriend from a long time (something like that)" and Jun said he wants to eat her dishes everyday...Not really sure about each words...but sure about the subject.

yeahhhhh,I remember it.
The sentence exact is " then you wants to marry me and to cook for me every day? "
And it is Arashi No Shukudai Kun 27.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:08 pm

dinay wrote:

Haah I see. It's pretty the same to what's written in the article. So that's where the writers got their idea, tsk tsk tsk..
Back to top Go down
rose4224

rose4224

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I don't think I saw that episode of Arashi No Shukudai-kun with Jun's pretend proposal. Thanks for giving the episode # Junao! Now I'm curious and will most likely watch it soon. And yeah, it seems very much like a rumor when the line was said from a tv show. I don't think Jun would even remember what he said. Just like in that one segment of Mote/Dame Arashi from Himitsu no Arashi, where they used answers from Arashi members' past interviews. Jun didn't remember a lot of what he said about love from the past!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:35 am

Don't panic girls, the same rumour, with the same words about Jun and Kou is up again in arama LOL. "The insider" who know and hear everything (even when the door is closed) said that she will go back to her ex and Jun will have to choose between love and his career. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he's with Kou, so be it. I hope he's happy...But I really don't think that he's with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: