Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
3104yen

3104yen

Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:50 pm

from Josei Seven..

Rumor Jun with Shibasaki Kou

http://www.excite.co.jp/News/magazine/MAG96/20100513/66

Released tommorow (MAy 13 2010)

wonder..are there any photos on it
i want to see that
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

what's the rumor?
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:24 pm

i don't know what the rumor is..but i looked up on that Shibasaki whatever and she's really beautiful...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUN WITH OTHER ANOTHER WOMAN??? :( please let this not be truee...kamisama onegaishimasuuu!! *cries in a corner*

Last edited by neji_sorariku on Thu May 13, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:36 am

I wouldn't worry... they co-stared together in wagaya no rekishi. Jun even went to her concert, I'm pretty sure they're just friends
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:39 am

3104yen wrote:
i dont know whether have to posted here or Rumor's thread

Jun's Summer Drama on Fuji with Takeuci Yuko
http://entameblog.seesaa.net/article/149643330.html

it's still unconfirmed yet

but funny thing is if that's true is it like jun's revenge to nino?
Takeuci Yuko is Nino's Fav actress

before that, nino was with mao chan on TenKimi, right ^^
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
Tha

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:53 am

Junbait wrote:
3104yen wrote:

huwaahhhh i hope this is true...*pray hard*
really miss to see Jun on dorama...
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:53 am

Tha wrote:
Junbait wrote:
3104yen wrote:

huwaahhhh i hope this is true...*pray hard*
really miss to see Jun on dorama...

Hopefully this is true and just saw that this rumor has been posted on taiwan newspaper. It was said that Jun's drama will be taking the slot which Takuya Kimura's drama is shown right now and after that would probably be Ninomiya's drama. Arashi conquering the drama slots. It's been long since Jun's last drama so i'm really anticipating this. Still hoping that Mao would be the female lead and it will be another love romance between them but as usual, chances are really slim.. Hope that this news will be confirmed real soon!
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:52 am

yay....2 new rumours....
hope the first one is really only a rumour.... this is not the 1st time he is rumoured with other actress like this, so i won't worry my self too much.... :p
and surely i hope the second one will be confirm soon whoever his co-star will be.... ☀
Back to top Go down
feleehom

feleehom

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:53 am

wooow jun's starring in a new drama? even though it's still unconfirmed but it's enough to make me curious~ :scratch:
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:25 am

Hope this rumor of new drama is true, been a while since his last drama.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:48 pm

i read in arashi.group,yamakaze,that jun and kou shibasaki went dinner and after in jun's house...new rumour...
Back to top Go down
Kikilun_36

Kikilun_36

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:10 am

dinay wrote:
i read in arashi.group,yamakaze,that jun and kou shibasaki went dinner and after in jun's house...new rumour...

yes...i have read this too...
but i don't believe this
if you read the janese article, you can see that it said that this happen in the middle of April...Why do they don't report this in April but in the middle of MAY(notice that this magazine is a weekly publication)
at the same time, jun had rumor that he will have drama in summer,so..... :roll:

What if they really went dinner together??
it doesn't mean anything, it's normal for friend went to dinner together, right?
also, that article said there were other freinds as well, not just two of them
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:20 am

yes! he was dinner with shibasaki and other friend but!
he go along just with her to his home together
that is the case! Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:54 am

i report this here, but for me it's not a big deal. I don't believe that something happened between them lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:41 am

A new drama for Jun? YES PLEASEE! :)
I've been waiting to see something new from him (and in the process I hope he cuts his hair lol).
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:03 am

he recently cut his hair! Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_cool in this himitsu he have a new haircut!!
Back to top Go down
loreii

loreii

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:07 pm

someone in baidu posted this picture..
i think this is kou shibasaki with jun?!

Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Ayup
credits : baidu

🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/laarni.o15
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:36 pm

@loreii: I think this is ginny talking about in LSS Maotsujun topic. It's from Josei Seven magazine. I actually posted my comment there but I will reiterate what I think here..

Josei Seven has a history of making up stories. In fact Ryoko Hirosue wins defamation suit against woman’s weekly (Josei Seven) publisher in 2008. She was awarded 1.2 million yen in damages after the Tokyo District Court ruled a story in Josei Seven women’s weekly magazine defamed her by implying she was involved in an extramarital affair. I will not immediately believe everything that's written in this magazine especially that they have a stained reputation.

Therefore I don't believe them to be together! From what I see in the picture, they are not even photograph together! Unless I see a picture of them holding hands, kissing and going out together or even a picture of Jun looking at this woman lovingly that's the time I will sadly Jun's Rumours - Page 8 1805953252 accept the fact that Jun is in love with this woman. And unless there's a continuous sightings or rumors of them (just like Mao..sorry I can't help mentioning her name) then maybe I will start to think that these two are a couple :x

Can someone please translate what's written in the picture?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Zelskeet, I completely agree with you. People need to look at the actual facts. They are not photographed together. They're photographed separately. That photo in no way proves any of the rumor as factual. Is that even a picture of Jun? His face looks a little too thin and how can you tell that Shibasaki Kou? Her face is completely hidden with the glasses. Unless you can see her eyes, which to me distinctly identifies Kou, I can't tell she is Kou at all. Besides which, why is it that everyone who goes to Jun's house is automatically identified as dating Jun? He's known to have a big house, and having friends over all the time, to say nothing also about the fact that the article said it was 4am in the morning. If this is on a weekday, that's only several hours to morning, and knowing Arashi's tight schedule, would there actually even be much going on considering Jun would likely have to get up sometime midmorning for work anyway. I see Sho-kun doing the 3-5 hours of sleep a night because he's done it during his college days but Jun-kun? I can't see it, sorry.
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:28 pm

oh man why jun always surrounding with rumours,.
now with kou shibasaki??
i don't believe this, i think they're just friend ,..
is it strange if i'm not wrong kou shibasaki is ex-GF of satoshi tsumabuki, while satoshi tsumabuki is one of closest friend in arashi,.he came to arashi's concert last year right??(correct me if i'm wrong)
so maybe jun and kou is just friend coz they knew each other long time from tsumabuki-san,.
for me kou just like nee-chan for jun

i don't understand with japan entertainment,.why someone who get close just like junmao(in fact we can feel n see their close plus there's sighting)but no paparazi take a picture,.while someone not even noticed by us or people paparazi got it (which is i don't belive with that pict proves their relationship). STRANGE:suspect:

lets see how this rumours go spread..
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:00 pm

loreii wrote:
someone in baidu posted this picture..
i think this is kou shibasaki with jun?!

Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Ayup
credits : baidu

🇳🇴

I see kou shibasaki's picture AND jun matsumoto's picture NOT shibasaki WITH matsumoto in the same picture. Why not to have a pictures of them together in front of matsumoto jun's house?...how did they know that she ended in matsumoto house?

When Erika Toda was rumored with i don't remember his name, josei seven take a photos with the two together hand in hand...why Jun matsumoto and kou shibasaki are not in the same photo IN FRONT OF MATSUMOTO'S HOUSE? I don't believe that they are together. It's not the first time that Jun is in josei seven...AND it's not the last...Arashi is so popular and josei wants to sell his sh*t...the dinner happened in the middle of april, why to publish this now.... :scratch:
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:35 pm

3104yen wrote:

Oh my God! Takeuci Yuko is the Japanese actress in Flashforward! I only found out this very moment. I did not pay attention because I was like ok, it's good Jun is rumored to be doing a drama to whoever that actress is.. I like Yuko's acting in Flashforward :D I really hope Jun will be able to work with her :bounce:
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:57 pm

the picture! is the same like with Aiba and Asami! Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_cool
isn't a picture of them together!!!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:12 am

chibi_love wrote:
the picture! is the same like with Aiba and Asami! Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_cool
isn't a picture of them together!!!

So for me, like i don't think asami and aiba are dating, i think the same about jun and kou. I want to see the photo with them together not separate and with that they assume they ended in jun's house... lol! :scratch:
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:06 am

Men’s Cyzo, < Kou Shibasaki, The lover secret meet with Jun Matsumoto was action against the approaching person. Secret meeting placed of Jun Matsumoto (26) and Kou Shibasaki (28) was captured by “Josei Seven”. According to this magazine. A weekend of mid April 2 met secretly at VIP room of dinning bar in Tokyo that entertainment people often go. And this is VIP room that charges the fee for weekend coat 70K yen. They enjoy with common friend. They left at 4:30 they have gone to Matsumoto’s home with separated taxi. Matsumoto and Shibasaki co-star as sister brother role at “The history of our family” get closed. And she appeared as guest at Himitsu no Arashi-chan too. She talked at show. “She talked she is naive and unsophisticated about love. She cant’ declare her love.” But she says ideal type is Matsumoto. According to her “seems to be able to relay on him”, I wonder that time already dating of 2 has started. Shibasaki co-star with Ninomiya in Ohoku that started filming 15 April. Did she take time out from her busy schedule to secret date? Or just before starting filming the emotion that she want to see him that before get busy? Whether it is true or not they must be limelight couple. “entertainment report says “Matsujun have rumored with Emi Suzuki, Mao Inoue and other, also rumor he must have dated Keiko Kitagawa who currently date with Tomohisa Yamashita. But never reported “take out” (to bring a girl back home) this is strange that Josei Seven that is good relationship with Johnny’s report this. It used to be to avoid the love topic for sizzler Arashi as this could be the cause fans leave. As they get late 20’s and seasonal actress who supported by girls too, Shibasaki could be fine, they must judge so. And this is also strategy to link promotion of Fuji TV Monday 9 pm drama from July that Matsujun informally offered. But it seems no merit for Shibasaki. She was gossiped date sight with Toru Tsumabuki, Issa, Takuya of Uverworld. She has strong image of woman of affairs. She has just broken off cohabitation with Takuya this January. If she is reported in little month love with Matsumoto, this is not only woman of affairs but she would have image of fast woman. Same entertainment reporter says “But She has merit, this is action ageist Issa.” If you say Issa, he has just reported she ended love with Rina Fujii this March. “He is close to Shibasaki after breaking up. Last year chair of Fujii was so hard Issa lays low. There’s rumor Issa tries to approach Shibasaki again. But Shibasaki side think this damage her image if she would be taken kissy-kissy photo, they daringly give approval to report date with Matsujun. If partner is Arashi, date seems brisk image and favorability rating of Shibasaki rises.” Report of their love that various speculations are mixed. Both perform in many fields, such as singing, drama, variety show and movie. It could be a matter of hours to report “break up due to pass each other” I want to watch them warmly...

Cyzo woman, <Jun Matumoto and Kou Shibasaki night secret meet!? What is speculation of report…> Josei Seven on sale 13 May secret meet of Jun Matsumoto and Kou Shibasaki reported. According to article they get close because of co-staring of “The History of our Family.” Thy participated drink session with common friend in VIP room of dinning bar in Tokyo. After 5 hours that Shibasaki approved in pink dress, left there and been to convenience store around Matsumoto’s house, After they burn away time for while, they take another cab to go to Matsumoto’s house… The photo taken was they came out restaurant separately. They’d have no conclusive photo. If you say Shibasaki She was talked about her open dating with Tsumabuki, Takuya and others. If this article is true this time complete opposite heightened alert date… Is this because she care about Matsumoto who is belong to Johnny’s agency or is this just pre stage they are in a cautious manner. We are curious the further development. Woman magazine reporter says “Matsumoto rumored in past Yukie Nakama, Keiko Kitagawa, Mao Inoue. None of them no conclusive factor such as photo. This time is also tricky if true or not true. And the photo came out was Josei Seven that has honey moon relationship with Johnny’s, I’m curious about it. Actually Matsumoto has plan to star Monday 9 drama from July. And partner name Yuko Takenouchi or Takako Tokiwa come up. As this rumored love story include affairs, this could be promotion to instill an image of “many loves guy” If this rumor is true leading role after 1 year since “Smile” but this “Smile” “ to misery to watch.” “Poor character is not Matsujun character.” Bad reputation. Audience rate was 10%, devastating defeat. If he lost next Monday 9 this could be “dead wound” Matsumoto challenge with his back to the wall, how this beat has effect his drama?

Credit to Yamakaze

All this it's a crap...I believe in MAOTSUJUN :D ❤
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: