Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

definitely old rumour...
Back to top Go down
lovejunxmao55

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:08 am

doesn't look like jun at all o-0 and that rumor is long overdue.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: IT'S NOT JUN :D :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: DEFINITELY NOT

Who is that guy...?
Back to top Go down
princess

princess

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:23 pm

That is definitely not Jun Matsumoto at all. I think that is Tsumabuki Satoshi. I mean look at the lips absolutely not jun at all.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:47 pm

crzi wrote:
and this time there's a picture..

Jun's Rumours - Page 12 20100901_677414

here's the link to the post in LJ:http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/1950130.html

DEFINITELY NOT MATSUJUN!!!

And please! This "news" is SO LAST YEAR!!!

Have faith guys! :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
hanadanino

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm

God, This is definitely not Jun. Look at his finger. NO RING ? and his finger is so big. And his nose ? I'm big fan of Arashi, I have a lot of Arashi's video. And I am pretty sure, Jun's nose is bigger. And his lip ? useless matsujun have the most kissable lips if you doesnt recognize his lips :) . and jun's face ? he doesnt have a face structure like this. and his body ? waaaaaaa DEFINITELY NOT JUN.

Sorry for my bad grammar .
Back to top Go down
hanadanino

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Jun's Rumours - Page 12 ?di=212993852051

I think his nose bigger than men in those photo :)
Back to top Go down
hanadanino

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:36 pm

you can click this link :

http://www.google.co.id/imglanding?q=%E6%9F%B4%E5%92%B2+%E3%82%B3%E3%82%A6+%E5%A6%BB%E5%A4%AB%E6%9C%A8%E8%81%A1&um=1&hl=id&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=ke0oijjsXVHd2M:&imgrefurl=http://ameblo.jp/juydjtytdyd/entry-10162067246.html&imgurl=http://uruoioi.img.jugem.jp/20070208_27846.jpg&ei=4AxzTcmZOsTVrQeOtdzUCg&zoom=1&w=456&h=597&iact=hc&oei=4AxzTcmZOsTVrQeOtdzUCg&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=119&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0&biw=1024&bih=584

I'm just tried to googling with this keyword : 柴咲 コウ 妻夫木聡 ( Shibasaki Kou and Tsumabuki Satoshi) and tadaaaaaaaaa, this picture out !!! this picture was taken 2007 february 08 , and this picture was about them, not Matsujun. this article was so baddddd, please be creative.

I'm just amazed how we can avoid bad news about our MAOTSUJUN.
Back to top Go down
iqachipmunk

iqachipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm

You guys are GREAT!!!!!! That is totally NOT Jun!!! :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:57 pm

That is so not Jun. Every Arashi or Maotsujun fan would know that. But then, it is too obvious that even those who are not fan but know Arashi would recognise that it's not Jun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 pm

That is obvious that it is not jun.
I does not want to be nasty but openly she is not attractive.
When we look mao and when we see her.has there not photo mao is downright more pretty.It is enough to see its new ad for chocola BB.
sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:38 am

It won't help for me to say it isn't Jun. That much is proven true. I hope the media finds something more plausible to report than this.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:17 am

The real article say it's Tsumabuki Satoshi and Kou. No doubt about it.

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=clity&logNo=130084756746&categoryNo=145&viewDate=&currentPage=1&listtype=0

THANKS HANADANINO FOR THE LINK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
vanshi

vanshi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Thank u all for the information ... and it obviously not JUN ..... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:53 pm

More here that all this rumor is fake. :D :bounce:

http://patty-66.livejournal.com/2596.html :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Thank you dinay.It was so evident as was not jun.
On the other, I don't understood: jun in really said that this rumour was a joke or not.
In more today he wears his necklace angel(In HNA).
sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am

That guy does not look like Jun, but it's good that somebody clarify this rumor.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 pm

the rumor between jun and shibasaki is definitely not TRUE!
agree with you guys. that's not jun! look at the legs :lol:
someone's willing to look stupid, just to report this item. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:02 pm

I have just looked at the HNA 104 with shibasaki kou. I have nothing see.il it is to contain with her as with any guest. I thinks that it is the proof that there is nothing between them.
There is that with mao only he behaves differently. :D
sorry I did not know how to or post there.
sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
lovejunxmao55

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL that rumor about Jun being with a mysterious woman was funny. At first, I was anticipating who they were talking about, but it ended up being that that mysterious woman he was with was his mom :) So sweet! definitely tricked me haha but glad it wasn't about shibasaki or some other woman (other than mao) again! you guys can read about it here if you haven't already:

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/jun-matsumoto-spotted-with-mysterious-woman::6174.html

credit to: jpopasia.com
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:01 am

MDR.Thank you for the information.
It is true that jun do not look like too much his parent).
The person who in launched this rumour has of feel so stupid ^^
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Ok...just got nothing better to do, so went on a search for something Jun-related...because we didn't hear anything about him at all and with the latest Neen's rumour, why not one for Jun right...?

And VOILA...!

http://ent.qq.com/a/20110524/000589.htm

岚松本润结交混血新欢 疑夺龟梨和也旧爱

腾讯娱乐讯(Mango/文)据日本媒体报道,杰尼斯人气团体岚中的“王子样”松本润近来有新目标“在对某混血美女发起强烈的追求攻势”,知情人透露在追求前“松本还特意知会了KAT-TUN的龟梨和也,在获得后者的‘许可’后才大胆地展开行动”。

据了解,这名混血美女与龟梨相识在先“两人都被身边朋友公认是十分相配的一对,‘成为恋人’的呼声很高”,出于朋友间的情义,松本在展开追求攻势前向龟梨征求了相关建议。知情人表示这名混血,今年26岁,“原先是位模特,很小的年纪就已经出道,曾经参演了许多广告的拍摄。但现在已经退出”。

“她和龟梨君多年前在一次朋友的聚会中认识,两人一时走得很近,一度被认为有可能发展成男女朋友关系,不过最终还是保持着好友的关系,两人至今都保持着联系。知道两人有此‘旧情’的松本为了不因女生而伤‘兄弟情义’,在实施追求前,到龟梨那里报备”。当然,“个性本来就通情达理的龟梨爽快地给松本吃‘定心丸’,‘我和她只是朋友啦,放心’”。有意思的是,为了确保求爱的成功率,松本在龟梨那打听了很多关于这个女生的情报,“但没想到,龟梨也将这一切统统告诉女生,令松本的追求战略完全曝露了”。近来,松本偶然会约女生出来吃饭,“双方似乎越来越亲密”知情人表示松本在龟梨前忍不住大赞新女友:“我从女人的角度出发,也觉得她太漂亮了,如人形一般”。

另外,在松本之前,这名混血美女还与另一位杰尼斯艺人I发展过一段短暂的恋情。

Shocking...? :suspect:

I don't know what to say. But it made me numb for a while....

What do you guys think...?? Fabricated stories or there's a grain of truth there somewhere...well, its from a chinese news anyways...they sure are creative ne... :shock:

I don't know man. People are saying that it was made up. Why not mention the model's name at the least. Or mixed with what blood...? Caucasian...?

:silent:
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

I read it too, but i dont know what to think about it. It is so random that it could be fabricated. Maybe it is an old story and they just picked it up. Obviously arent rumours about Nino enough. Tomorrow will most likely come up somethink about Aiba, Sho or Ohno. Bad boys Arashi are interested only in girls xD.

I believe in Jun and Mao no matter what :cheers:
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm

meji wrote:
I read it too, but i dont know what to think about it. It is so random that it could be fabricated. Maybe it is an old story and they just picked it up. Obviously arent rumours about Nino enough. Tomorrow will most likely come up somethink about Aiba, Sho or Ohno. Bad boys Arashi are interested only in girls xD.

I believe in Jun and Mao no matter what :cheers:

True. Thats what I thought as well. I think I heard this kind of news before with models being involved. But to bring it up again...? :x

With Neen, I'm pretty sure its true. Don't ask me why, I just got the feeling its true. But whatever, good for him though...and I'm also pretty convinced that the relationship's going to be short-lived. Don't ask me why...Just a gut feeling... 8)

As much as I want to believe in Maotsujun, there was time when I don't know what to believe anymore.... :( Don't mind me...Yeah, believe, believe unless is proven otherwise.... ❤

Ok Mao, its time for counter-attack. Need rumours for you too... :bounce: - half joking
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm

:evil: oh no he just didn't want to be dating someone else hihi but I guess it could be rumors faie & meji ..... never know but I feel like Jun's Rumours - Page 12 1805953252 :silent: & totally agree I still believe in JunMao :silent: aarrgghh I don't like to know Jun with anyone else. I like your last paragraph in white hihi yes counter-attack Mao. 👅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: