Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:37 am

dinay wrote:
Don't panic girls, the same rumour, with the same words about Jun and Kou is up again in arama LOL. "The insider" who know and hear everything (even when the door is closed) said that she will go back to her ex and Jun will have to choose between love and his career. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he's with Kou, so be it. I hope he's happy...But I really don't think that he's with her.

I have just seen that. It is always the same thing, they try to innovate little but well.
Let us remind that butai up him of jun soon begin.
how they can know what says to itself in it of serious johnny.
I do not still believe in it but,
my morale is at the lowest I'm fed up of these rumours with her.
thanks dinay
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:15 am

junao wrote:
dinay wrote:
Don't panic girls, the same rumour, with the same words about Jun and Kou is up again in arama LOL. "The insider" who know and hear everything (even when the door is closed) said that she will go back to her ex and Jun will have to choose between love and his career. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he's with Kou, so be it. I hope he's happy...But I really don't think that he's with her.

I have just seen that. It is always the same thing, they try to innovate little but well.
Let us remind that butai up him of jun soon begin.
how they can know what says to itself in it of serious johnny.
I do not still believe in it but,
my morale is at the lowest I'm fed up of these rumours with her.
thanks dinay

The source is lol! :scratch:
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:31 am

Dammit I read this rumor on a few japanese websites a few days ago... but I was hoping it wouldn't reach arama. I guess it's too late now. -_-

In the end it's just rumors guys. It's not like Jun is announcing he's getting married or anything.
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:48 am

i really thank the person who came up with this, since i havent laught so good for so long lol! lol! lol! But jun has to promote his butai and at the same time to protect his relationship with Mao ( i strongly believe that they are together unless one of them expressively denies it ), so its better to have a rumour with someone you are not with than to risk a real relationship, although i must confess reading a rumour about him and mao would be perfect.

I do have the feeling that this whole rumour is being directed to the breakup of their imaginary relationship, no party will be harmed and they will have their promotion.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 am

Read on Arama and.... Well, if she's really going back and forth between him and her ex, may she be damned and be left alone. So unfair towards her ex and Jun. I hope that part is not true at all.

If Kou's not as stated in the article, I'm all cool. XD

But having to choose between "work and love". Dang, that's kinda rough (if it's true, again) for a man nearing his 30's. He must be having thought on getting married soon, so.

You know, this kind of thing makes me wanna read the contract JE is having with his little mignons. "You can't leave me, but I can throw you out, whenever. lulz"

Anyway, aah juicy gossips. Scandals are good to remind people that a certain star is still alive, hence they'll Google to find out more and will find out about that one person's new projects... Like Jun's butai. Coincidence? I don't think so. LMAO =P

Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
maotsujun_rabu

maotsujun_rabu

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:00 pm

i don't know kou enough to believe or not believe the rumors about how she deals with her relationships. but i won't ship a jun-kou relationship either way. :P

i always have a notion that jun will not allow himself to be entangled in those kind of complicated relationships and will choose someone who is pure or untainted for a wife lol. :afro:

the rumor could just be for jun's butai just like last year. hmmm... i would rather hear a mao rumor though hahaha. lol!

Back to top Go down
http://maotsujun-rabu.livejournal.com
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:51 pm

I don't really like the idea of separating a pure/clean girl with a girl with scandals... I find that a bit sexist. A girl is a girl. And if Jun really is with Kou, I won't call her a slut or whatever. Jun has the right to date whoever he wants. (It's not like he has a perfect record of pure girlfriends before this anyways... Emi Suzuki *cough*)

Anyways, I was PM-ing sweethoney4eva about the JunxKou rumor in arama, so I thought I might repost what I said to her here:

Quote :
Some people believe JunxMao got together in 2008 (or even as early as 2007), where they were acting really lovey-dovey to each other. But if we take into consideration Jun's rumors with other girls (and with sightings as well), we can't just believe one thing and not believe another. Jun was still rumored with Emi Suzuki in 2007, and Nana Eikura in 2008. So I pinpointed JunxMao around the end of 2008 or in 2009 itself because that year happened to be the year that Jun was never sighted out on dates with anyone other than Mao.

However there are also some speculation that Jun broke up with Mao in 2010, and that's why he got rumored with Kou Shibasaki. Honestly I don't believe that, but since I take most rumors into consideration I can't just ignore it. If we really want to believe that, then it makes sense why Mao hasn't been attending the Arashi concerts for 2 years already, or why Jun and Mao try not to mention each other whenever talk about HanaDan comes up.

But then again, we still get weird couple-matching accessories and sightings of JunxMao hanging out this year. If they really broke up, then they wouldn't be hanging out together right? So which is true and which is not? All these little things keep our faith in their relationship, not because we're delusional but because they themselves keep fueling it for us, lol.

And even with all those Kou Shibasaki rumors (there's a new one too, dated on 2nd Sept about how Jun's agency is against their relationship and wants them to break up blablabla), how come we've never seen them on dates like Jun's previous girlfriends? For example Nakama Yukie, Yuri Ebihara, Emi Suzuki, Nana Eikura and Inoue Mao -- all of them have been spotted on dates with Jun. How come there's none for Kou and Jun? This makes me even more doubtful that they're really together.

And all the rumors of Jun denying being with Kou just adds to my doubt. Because the only time there were rumors of him denying any of his relationships was about Keiko Kitagawa, and that was a genuine mistake -- it really wasn't Jun in the car with Keiko. Keiko wrote in her blog that it was her ex-boyfriend. So I'm pretty sure that if Jun were to deny a rumor, he's sincerely denying it because it never happened.

Anyways I've talked too long. Summary is; I'll believe in JunxMao until Jun or Mao publicly announce that they're dating someone else But I also said that I'm a Jun x any-girl-who-makes-him-happy, so I think I'll try to accept the girl.

Yeah let's have faith in JunxMao together heheh.
Back to top Go down
maotsujun_rabu

maotsujun_rabu

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Zazaza wrote:
I don't really like the idea of separating a pure/clean girl with a girl with scandals... I find that a bit sexist. A girl is a girl. And if Jun really is with Kou, I won't call her a slut or whatever. Jun has the right to date whoever he wants. (It's not like he has a perfect record of pure girlfriends before this anyways... Emi Suzuki *cough*)

oopss!!! sorry if it sounded a little sexist hehe. i didn't mean the "pure/untainted" as an opposite of slut. it was more of free of complications. i shouldn't have use those words. sorry my bad. i have nothing against kou as i don't know a lot about her to like or not like anything. and if they are together, it's cool, but am not gonna ship them hahaha...

am with you with in keeping the maoxjun faith. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://maotsujun-rabu.livejournal.com
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:49 pm

maotsujun_rabu wrote:
Zazaza wrote:

oopss!!! sorry if it sounded a little sexist hehe. i didn't mean the "pure/untainted" as an opposite of slut. it was more of free of complications. i shouldn't have use those words. sorry my bad. i have nothing against kou as i don't know a lot about her to like or not like anything. and if they are together, it's cool, but am not gonna ship them hahaha...

am with you with in keeping the maoxjun faith. :cheers:

i'm with you with that explanation. because you said "i always have a notion that jun will not allow himself to be entangled in those kind of complicated relationships" before, that's why your "pure or untained" means no complications or not complicated relationship to me.. but when you use "pure" to describe a woman, the first thing i think about is virgin :)

@Zazaza: regarding jun's rumor -- very well said.. let's keep the faith until one of them denies their rumors or one of the announce they're with someone else. :)

MJF ❤
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 am

Zazaza wrote:

Quote :
Some people believe JunxMao got together in 2008 (or even as early as 2007), where they were acting really lovey-dovey to each other. But if we take into consideration Jun's rumors with other girls (and with sightings as well), we can't just believe one thing and not believe another. Jun was still rumored with Emi Suzuki in 2007, and Nana Eikura in 2008. So I pinpointed JunxMao around the end of 2008 or in 2009 itself because that year happened to be the year that Jun was never sighted out on dates with anyone other than Mao.

However there are also some speculation that Jun broke up with Mao in 2010, and that's why he got rumored with Kou Shibasaki. Honestly I don't believe that, but since I take most rumors into consideration I can't just ignore it. If we really want to believe that, then it makes sense why Mao hasn't been attending the Arashi concerts for 2 years already, or why Jun and Mao try not to mention each other whenever talk about HanaDan comes up.

But then again, we still get weird couple-matching accessories and sightings of JunxMao hanging out this year. If they really broke up, then they wouldn't be hanging out together right? So which is true and which is not? All these little things keep our faith in their relationship, not because we're delusional but because they themselves keep fueling it for us, lol.

I agree with this theory. If the reason why there's been no sighting of Mao attending Arashi concerts is because they broke up, then it makes sense. That gives it a 50-50 chance of them being together. However, the reports of them being seen together, having dinner together this year, and the continuous closet sharing proves otherwise.

I will also continue to ship JunxMao until they both say they aren't really together or they come out with their respective significant other. It may break my heart if they do that, but I will still support them if it makes them happy. :)
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 am

Never realized Jun's become scandalous after reading all these rumors here and on the aramatheydidnt LJ community. Must give my two cents to this whole thing, though, as the discussion has been intriguing.

Reading all the rumors about Jun and his 'dates', it makes me assume Jun is very 'clingy' to all the women he's dated. Basically, he's the submissive type in this manner. Some rumors honestly don't make sense to me as there's so many contradictions and time lapses in between them. I love how someone put on one of the comments that he was a 'serial monogamist'. Let's replace the word, monogamist, with 'friends with privileges'. It makes sense in a way especially if he's possibly still friends with all the girls.

From reading the 'insider's' information regarding of him pursuing a girl and having to ask permission from a JE member, must say if that's true, then he's really considerate of his friend. Yet, the pursuing the girl constantly is quite creepy especially if she's rejected him many time. Then again, it could be a game to see how much he'll do for her. Ok... that's just messed up on both ends. I think it would be smart if Jun would not give up his career for her but that's my view. If he's literally saying no to an order, I wonder what exactly she's done or has for him to be under her control. :/

On the list I saw of the girls he's pursued/dated, they're all very attractive and are talented. You gotta give him credit for that.

I hope this isn't offensive to anyone. I just caught up to rumors on people, and it's weird that there's so many of MatsuJun all of a sudden. That's all. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:32 am

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2799130.html#cutid1

I know this link has been posted before. But i kinda like the first comment about this entry that i quoted as

"Yeah, right ...
Given the source of the original rumor, I don't believe a single word of this.

Perfect timing once again, what with his stage play coming up UU"
(Koichiko, 16/9/11)

seem rumors about jun kun always coming up when he has new project. why must be like that?. does jun really need this kind of promotion?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Kytana wrote:
Never realized Jun's become scandalous after reading all these rumors here and on the aramatheydidnt LJ community. Must give my two cents to this whole thing, though, as the discussion has been intriguing.

Reading all the rumors about Jun and his 'dates', it makes me assume Jun is very 'clingy' to all the women he's dated. Basically, he's the submissive type in this manner. Some rumors honestly don't make sense to me as there's so many contradictions and time lapses in between them. I love how someone put on one of the comments that he was a 'serial monogamist'. Let's replace the word, monogamist, with 'friends with privileges'. It makes sense in a way especially if he's possibly still friends with all the girls.

From reading the 'insider's' information regarding of him pursuing a girl and having to ask permission from a JE member, must say if that's true, then he's really considerate of his friend. Yet, the pursuing the girl constantly is quite creepy especially if she's rejected him many time. Then again, it could be a game to see how much he'll do for her. Ok... that's just messed up on both ends. I think it would be smart if Jun would not give up his career for her but that's my view. If he's literally saying no to an order, I wonder what exactly she's done or has for him to be under her control. :/

On the list I saw of the girls he's pursued/dated, they're all very attractive and are talented. You gotta give him credit for that.

I hope this isn't offensive to anyone. I just caught up to rumors on people, and it's weird that there's so many of MatsuJun all of a sudden. That's all. ^^

I'm the type of person who raids Japanese websites for Jun rumors, so I'm not really surprised with this interpretation of Jun's love life. Of course, I am aware with the JunMao side of the story, but it's curiously funny how there's another side of Jun when you look at his rumors as a whole (as in, from the beginning of his career).

(Let's just have an open mind for a moment and assume that Jun's rumors with other girls as unfortunately true, just for this discussion)

Jun has mentioned many times that he doesn't fall in love at first sight. But the problem with that is that once he has fallen, he will fall hard and will have a hard time recovering. Meaning, doesn't fall IN love easily, but doesn't fall OUT of love easily too. I'm pretty much that type as well...

If you notice the many Nakama Yukie - Jun rumors, it has been said many times that he had a hard time moving on. Even though Jun had a new girlfriend in 2004, he was still meeting up with Yukie until 2005, until it came to a point when they just stopped meeting each other (he gave up trying to woo her back?). The Nakama Yukie thing is consistent with one of his interviews on Oshareism -- he said that he was in an unrequited love for two whole years. And they apparently had a fight, and it was also rumored that it even affected Jun's friends -- Shun Oguri felt awkward around Yukie for some time. Jun and Yukie's fight also caused Jun to decline accepting the recurring role for Gokusen II and as well as Gokusen the movie. And he was also weirdly tense during 2008's 24HrTV and HnA when Yukie guested.

So keeping this in mind, of how once he has fallen for someone he'll try to pursue her even though he keeps getting rejected is not very surprising. So the rumors about his chasing that former model who keeps rejecting him is not very out-of-character at all. There's was one AnS episode where he was asked to write down his method to woo a girl, and the very last part he wrote: "... unfortunately, she already has a boyfriend. But! I will still like her." He seems like that type.

(Btw, wasn't it also rumored that Mao had a boyfriend when she first acted in the first HanaDan? Jun probably liked her too, but he probably waited a long time until she broke up with the boyfriend or something....)

And concerning the fact that he's still friends with all his dates... I don't really think so. Basically the only person he's still friends with is only Nana Eikura, but that's probably because she's in his circle of friends (she's close with Sho and Nino). Also, Jun's never dated Keiko nor Aibu Saki (in fact they're strangers, that's why Jun was acting fine with them on HnA), and we never hear him hanging out with the other ex-girlfriends. Although, he's mentioned once in a magazine that he's fine being friends with an ex, so that might explain it? I don't think there has to be an ulterior motive such as friends-with-benefit or whatever...

I'm sorry about this pretty unpleasant side of Jun... but yeah, that's what I read. Doesn't make him any less of a decent guy though. I'm sure he really does stick to his principles (being loyal to his current girlfriend, etc) but it can't be helped if he's been in a few complicated relationships before...
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:25 pm

@zazaza :Do you have any idea who is jun kun dating currently?. Hehehe, sorry for this question, since it's fun to have our guess here. Moreover, this thread name is jun's rumors. Just answer it without no pressure :D , since i read many entries about kou san, i think i could not take her rumor with jun lightly, even tough i not really kinda like her with jun kun. but, maybe that is because i dont really know her
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:50 pm

I'm not too sure...

I believe that Jun is still with Mao, but I have this nagging feeling that they broke up. Or they are on this on-off-thing. It's true that 2009 had the most JunxMao hints, which makes it really clear that they dated then. But now...?

But really, Ohtake Shinobu mentioned on her radio show that she went out with dinner with Mao and Jun. That's probably 10000x more reliable than questionable rumors about Jun with other girls. Jun and Mao won't be hanging out together if they really broke up, right?

I guess I'm not gonna speculate anything (like saying Jun really is with Kou or anything) and just wait until the next rumor comes out, lol. Or wait for another sighting of JunxMao...

Btw I made this tumblr post about JunxMao's bracelets: http://shazaza.tumblr.com/post/8695112217/jun-and-maos-bracelets

There's really something suspicious about the bracelet really...
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:08 pm

I dont know why i feel so happy reading your explanation about jun kun , mao chan and ohtake san went out eating tohether, :) . At least, my faith in junxmao couple is firm right now (previously, it was so hard for me after reading too much rumors involving jun kun and kou san in LJ, hehe. Things like jun kun is willing to fight anything that comes in his way with kou san , like JE. I dont know, but i believe they are all RUMORS).

Yes, we just need to wait for new rumor to come up :suspect: . Maybe when jun kun has new project with his co-star. I dont know, but i rarely read jun kun and yuko san rumors, or i just plain ignorant. If there is no rumor with yuko san, means that jun is not always being related with his co-stars. What the hell i am rambling about, hehe.

Junxmao news is so rare these days, ne?. I hope to get to see their sighting :bball:
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Jun doesn't always get rumored to his co-stars... hehe. There's Karina, Koyuki, Yui Aragaki, Yuu Yamada, Yuko Takeuchi, Haruka Ayase, Satomi Ishihara, Terajima Shinobu etc... and nope there's no rumors between those girls.

Jun's only been rumored to four of his co-stars, and coincidentally (or not-so-coincidentally) he's had the most chemistry on-screen with 3 out of 4 of those actresses (look at all the ShinxYankumi, IkuxYori and especially DomyoujixMakino shippers out there....)

(Well, Koyuki in Kimi wa Petto and Terajima Shinobu in Tokyo Tower had good chemistry with Jun too, but I digress)

I really hope there's a new JunxMao sighting soon, too. :(
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:22 pm

forget all rumours about him and his girlfriends, you dont even know if he dated any of them, i mean beeing seen together doesnt automatically means dating. I believe the facts which is that he and mao went to eat with otake shinobu, even Imalu ( Shinobus daughter mentioned on ranking derby that she knows jun because he is good friends with her family friends - mao is friends with Otake Shinobu and also Imalus father Sanma-san.( this episode of ranking derby is from march this year ).
I also dont understand how not attending an arashi concert automatically means that mao broke up with him or something. I have this feeling that most people think that Jun is this type who constantly hangs out with many female friends but i believe that he is really a shy guy who just wants to be with his girlfriend and he is faithful to her - whoever that may be.
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Well this is a thread talking about Jun's rumors after all. Doesn't hurt to look at both angles. The problem is that once we're stuck thinking Jun is this real-life Domyouji who is devoted to the underdog girl (I'm sorry to say this, but yes Mao is different than the rest of his rumored girlfriends, in a good way), it's hard to accept that he MIGHT not be like that in real life.

You have to be logical too. Jun said that he's had three ex-girlfriends in 2005 -- the rumors are pretty consistent with that. He once said in an early interview that he likes older ladies -- and he was rumored to two older girls back then.

And no one's saying he's not shy or not faithful. He seems like that type anyways... But we're now just trying to work out which rumor is true -- JunxKou, or JunxMao. And there's no way to analyze that if we only look at the Mao side of things, because we're already biased that way.

But it's okay if you want me to drop this talk. We're here to have fun shipping JunxMao, after all.
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

I do think that speculating about his possible girlfriends is fun, we dont need to dro this talk, its just that when reading some comments on livejournal is too much sometime. I know that he must have had a few girlfriend otherwise it would be a bit strange, its just that whenever someone sees him somewhere with a girl she has to be his girlfriend and it is treated as a fact. I dont think he ever had something with Kou, though i have nothing against her. I believe when not dating he is really a good friend with Mao.
Back to top Go down
iqachipmunk

iqachipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

meji wrote:
I do think that speculating about his possible girlfriends is fun, we dont need to dro this talk, its just that when reading some comments on livejournal is too much sometime. I know that he must have had a few girlfriend otherwise it would be a bit strange, its just that whenever someone sees him somewhere with a girl she has to be his girlfriend and it is treated as a fact. I dont think he ever had something with Kou, though i have nothing against her. I believe when not dating he is really a good friend with Mao.

Totally agree with you..the comments in Arama are ridiculous! most of the comments I read there are Jun's rabid fangirls who don't ship Jun with anyone and from fangirls who actually ship Jun with Kou.

call me ridiculous, oversensitive or whatever, I'll ship MaoxJun forever, heck! I maybe still ship them even if they get married with someone else..why??? cause it's my choice.. :)
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

LOL I'm sorry but you can't point fingers at people who don't ship Jun with anybody and call them rabid fangirls. Anyone who ships Jun with ANY girl are delusional at some point, even us JunMao with a lot of evidence.

(I know I'm sounding condescending here so I apologize for it >_>)

And I don't see what's wrong with acknowledging Jun's previous girlfriends, it's not like they're threatening our fandom because it all happened in the past. The only one that might be clashing with the JunxMao ship is Junx Kou, because the rumors are new. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
iqachipmunk

iqachipmunk

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Sorry. I forgot to mention something..the reason why I called them rabid fangirls is they want Jun for themselves...I know, cause some of my LJ friends can't accept that Jun actually date in real life and that is quite hardcore for me..maybe generalizing them as rabid fangirls is not nice of me..so, I apologize for that..
and I'm totally okay with Jun's previous girlfriends rumors.

Sorry if I sound mad in the previous comment it's just that I hate it when they say JunXMao shipper is being delusional and oversensitive when actually they are being nonsense themselves..
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:52 pm

These "rabid fangirls" are the creation of the JE's. They created that image of angels, bishounens who're not allowed to be in a relationship. They're the object of ship and lust of their fans. But the whole "you cannot date" clause only implements it.

Because of this, people forget that foremost ALL Johnny's are normal guys. Just like the regular Joe you'll met on the streets, he'll yearn for a woman (or a man), for a relationship, for love, for reproduction etc. And just like other people they don't just meet up with their ideal partner from the first try.

Fandom isn't perfect. But I guess that's why it's so good.

Anyway, hope Jun'll get hitched to a woman he loves. XD
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:54 pm

@zhenera: Nah, I overgeneralize things myself, so it's okay. I've also seen a lot of Jun rabid fangirls who believe he's dating the Arashi members instead, and claims that he's gay. LOL. I mean, I understand if they're just joking, but they SERIOUSLY think Jun is dating Sho. Ok whatever floats your boat Jun rabid fangirls XD

From what I see the majority of the Arashi fandom (fans of other Arashi members for example) are JunMao shippers, maybe not hardcore like us, but still they themselves prefer to read JunMao dating rumors than Jun with random actresses. Almost everyone in the Arashi fandom were Junbaited from HanaDan after all :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: