Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
iqachipmunk

iqachipmunk

Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

lol! I do like to read Sakumoto and Matsumiya fanfiction... lol! but, wanting it to happened in real life..hmm..and if that really happened..well, whatever make Jun happy then..
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Wow! I didn't know the rumors Jun dating Kou will make a lot of comments either here or in lj. I hope this rumors are not true not because I dont like Jun to be with Kou but because I'm worried because being them together will affect Jun's career. Yeah maybe I'm one of those fans thinking him dating those girls makes my heartache but hey the only girl I accepted whom I want to be with Jun is only Mao that's all.
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:21 pm

@machan yes my heart aches & yes I only see Jun for Mao only but also about Jun/Kou rumors right now its better if I just read or observe & not say anything negative cause I don't want anyone throwing rotten tomatoes at me hehe but as the saying goes read at your own discretion & you can either believe in it or not so for me I would just like totally say to myself it will all blow over & to keep thinking that its rumors & until either Jun or Mao announce that they are with someone else then we will definitely know for sure.
Back to top Go down
kiki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:03 pm

First of all I want to say I sorry if I offend anyone and for my grammar. I see there are no different between "Jun's rabid fangirl" that only want him for themselves and doesn't want to see him date any girl and people who say that the only one they want to see Jun date is Inoue Mao. Instead of Jun's rabid fangirls that projecting themselves into the fantasy that they own him, and doesn't want to see him with any girl. Maotusjun fan also have that tendency that but they project that into Inoue Mao. It all the same concept to me, just instead of fan, it Inoue Mao.
I don't really care who will end up with Jun, if it Inoue Mao, I am fine with that, and if other girl, it cool. As long as he is happy. I don't see what is wrong with shibakou kou. Jun is a growth up, he is 28 year old already!!!. If kou is really that kind of person, then he will be one to deal with it. If he abandon JE for kou, then she must be worth his time, I bet everyone in Maotsujun fandoms will find it romantic if it Inoue Mao he do it for.
I find people that calling those who believe that jun and kou are dating are delusional is hypocrite, aren't all of us in here are in delusional hoping that Maotsujun is really together.

One again, sorry if I offend anybody. Jun's Rumours - Page 15 156459800 Jun's Rumours - Page 15 3694778345
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:31 pm

@kiki: If I remember right, here in LSS we often use the word"delusional", even if we want Mao and Jun to be together just like others are delusional when they think he's dating Kou.
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm

kiki wrote:
First of all I want to say I sorry if I offend anyone and for my grammar. I see there are no different between "Jun's rabid fangirl" that only want him for themselves and doesn't want to see him date any girl and people who say that the only one they want to see Jun date is Inoue Mao. Instead of Jun's rabid fangirls that projecting themselves into the fantasy that they own him, and doesn't want to see him with any girl. Maotusjun fan also have that tendency that but they project that into Inoue Mao. It all the same concept to me, just instead of fan, it Inoue Mao.
I don't really care who will end up with Jun, if it Inoue Mao, I am fine with that, and if other girl, it cool. As long as he is happy. I don't see what is wrong with shibakou kou. Jun is a growth up, he is 28 year old already!!!. If kou is really that kind of person, then he will be one to deal with it. If he abandon JE for kou, then she must be worth his time, I bet everyone in Maotsujun fandoms will find it romantic if it Inoue Mao he do it for.
I find people that calling those who believe that jun and kou are dating are delusional is hypocrite, aren't all of us in here are in delusional hoping that Maotsujun is really together.

One again, sorry if I offend anybody. Jun's Rumours - Page 15 156459800 Jun's Rumours - Page 15 3694778345

To be fair, not everyone who ships JunxMao are those fangirls projecting themselves onto Inoue Mao. I am not one of them in fact -- I don't read JunMao fanfics, I don't rewatch HanaDan to re-experience their chemistry together, don't fantasize of them dating or whatever. I am in this fandom after reading many evidence and hints of them being together, so it's more of a "I get it, if Jun and Mao really are in a relationship then I'm happy for them and will watch out for more hints of them together".

(I DO analyze HnA and AnS videos for body language and atmosphere, analyze Jun and Mao's interviews, the selection of music he plays in Junstyle, etc; though... hehe.)

To be honest, when I first got into the Arashi fandom I was puzzled at why people shipped JunMao. Because there really seems to be two interpretation of Jun's love life -- (1) The 'serial monogamist' as that commenter at arama so succinctly put it, or (2) the devoted-to-his-girlfriend-Inoue-Mao. Really, the evidence could go both ways. Or, he could be a mixture of both. OR he could be none of these two interpretation at all.

It's true what Dinay says -- we're all delusional here. Rumors are not the truth -- so no matter if we don't ship him with anyone, ship him with Mao, ship him with Kou, or believe he's dating someone else -- in the end we're still delusional with our own thoughts because we don't know the real Jun. Heck, he may be gay after all, dating Shun Oguri or something lol.

Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:29 pm

to be fair too i never ship jun with anyone else,or mao with anyone else
never seek the evidence jun with kou or nana or other girls,. did they have evidence like us?i mean sighting,goods, interview n not only just coz rumor surface?,did i miss something??

all i believe and still believe now is jun wit mao, especially when many people saw mao n jun go out together in TSUTAYA ONLINE (too bad now tsutaya online is unactive)

AND i never believe bout jun's past GF (nana,emi suzuki) except for nakama yukie ( i think jun n her had this kind relationship before) :0

EDIT
btw i feel so pity for jun's GF or mao's BF (if this two not together)
coz they must really kind and wise to have that this two (junmao) wears same goods together while they only watch!! poor for them

Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm

The problem with Jun with his other rumors is that people don't really go out their way to find evidence of them being together. JunMao has the advantage of having fans who love their chemistry on-screen together, and that resulted in people searching for hints. It's just a lucky coincidence there's so many.

Erm, for Emi Suzuki, Tsutaya online also had a few sightings of Jun and Emi dating together. Like going to movies and people describing them as 'a beautiful couple straight out of a movie'. For Nana, there was one period in time where Jun was suddenly enthusiastic about shamisen music and the Arashi members were going: "lol since when, dude??" and were all surprised. It just so happened that Nana plays the shamisen and Jun was linked to her that time. And Nana's blog had pictures of a sushi store (went with a 'friend'), and her with shopping bags in her hand (went with a 'friend'). It was the same time sightings of her and Jun being spotted at a sushi restaurant and shopping together came out.

Oh wait this is a JunMao forum... But yeah, the couple bracelets is too suspicious to ignore...
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:46 pm

What?! Tsutaya can't be accessed anymore?. I just got to know about that website today after searching for "inoue mao and matsumoto jun sightings" today. That lead me to unleashthegeek blog, then the blog lead me to the tsutaya website, but since all in japanese, i kinda :( ,huhu, from what i read through, even the japanese saw sighting of the celebrities couple together here and there, there is nothing that they can do. Its kind like they all understand about the rule that they can not take the picture of the couple together. and that is why the celebrities couple are more free to go here and there. and the biggest no to take the picture, if the male celebrity is from JE. its like understood rule within all the media in japanese. that's why they speculated that even jun and moa are dating and can be seen here and there, but no one dare to take their picture etc etc. like the media in japanese also speculated to ask permission from mr johnny kitagawa first either to upload the story about the boys under JE or not in their newspaper etc etc. but, come to my suprise, why mr johnny seems give permission about nino and masami rumors?. is that because its true?.

Even tsutaya website only stated that this and that person seen the celebrities couple sightings here and there, seem we dont have any other choice ne?. we believe that.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:50 pm

As for Emi Suzuki having been with Jun, i must admit there really is a hugh possibility, but as for Nana-chan i dont think so. It was Nana who introduced Emi to Jun or so i have read and the two are best friend even now you can see pictures of Nana and Emi hanging out together. Going from one to another, i dont know, but i am sure Nana and Jun are friends. The latest HnA proves that to me, if there has been anything wouldnt it somehow be awkward for those two even if they remained friends. Just compare it to HnA with Mao, something was really of with Jun there.

But it is just rumours and supposed sightings after all.
Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

meji wrote:
As for Emi Suzuki having been with Jun, i must admit there really is a hugh possibility, but as for Nana-chan i dont think so. It was Nana who introduced Emi to Jun or so i have read and the two are best friend even now you can see pictures of Nana and Emi hanging out together. Going from one to another, i dont know, but i am sure Nana and Jun are friends. The latest HnA proves that to me, if there has been anything wouldnt it somehow be awkward for those two even if they remained friends. Just compare it to HnA with Mao, something was really of with Jun there.

What do you mean by 'something was really of with jun there' is that because jun is kinda like ignoring mao or ignoring mao, but when he has chance, he will look to mao?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 pm

meji wrote:

I don't think the HnA with Nana is a good indicator of an ex-dating vibe. Remember, they've acted together in 2010's Wagaya no Rekishi, so even if they really did dated, I think all that tension must have worn off during filming that drama. Plus, other VSA appearances.

And I don't really wanna say this, but Emi and Nana aren't exactly known for being... 'demure' girls when it comes to dating guys. Emi is known as a Johnny eater and Nana's high school classmates said that she has the reputation of jumping from one guy to another. Am not surprised if they don't mind sharing a guy, but then I'll start to question Jun's morals instead....... Well I don't think he's that type at all so I'll take Jun and Nana as only friends into consideration :) Whatever it is, it's in the past and there's nothing between them now.

But yup in the end they're all rumors anyways. Just mentioning what I know. It's not like what I say have to be true :)
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:42 pm

sweethoney4eva wrote:
meji wrote:

What do you mean by 'something was really of with jun there' is that because jun is kinda like ignoring mao or ignoring mao, but when he has chance, he will look to mao?

i wanted to say he wasnt relaxed like he is when other guests were there, too conscious of himself, nervous not to say or show anything that should stay hidden. I just have this feeling that Jun is the type to show some signs when there is or was something betweenhim and the guest, unconsciously, but thats just my opinion.

Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:11 am

Hmmm... This JunxKou rumor is getting a whole lot of discussion. Now, there might be some truth to it. We won't know until either Jun or Kou comes out and say there is or there isn't. It sure will break my heart if they end up being together in reality, but I can't really hate Kou for it, can I? I mean, if I were the girl, can't blame me much if I decided to go out with Matsumoto Jun, can you? It will make me sad to disprove my OTP, but then, that's their happiness they're deciding on. I can rant and rave about it, but I can't really decide on what's going to make them happy, right?

This is, of course, assuming that there is truth to the JunKou rumor. However, like most of the folks here, I still choose to believe in Jun and Mao until they disprove it, or lightning strikes hinder. Whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:48 pm

love to see this thread's alive again... i read almost the whole comments in LJ,
just curious what people might say.. i didn't know a lot about jun's gf, just know a bit about nana and keiko.. he surely had a lot rumours with others..
whether the rumour's true or not,i dont really care, i do ship junxmao but if they're not an item maybe i'll be sad..but but still i'll always support jun.

btw do you know about jun's new cm??
i saw it in tumblr, he'll have new cm in October
Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, he'll be endorsing Meiji chocolates! I love Meiji <3

And I also read he'll be an MC for some kind of show on TV. I wonder if he'll be a regular like Utawara or it's just for a special? I missed him MC-ing alone...
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:46 pm

yes Meiji.. kinda remind me of mao chan..

and yes MC for NTV, right?
I hope it'll be a regular one too. love to see him everyweek.

one more question. do you know where i can get jun's scan
in +act. i've been opening LJ but there's nothing.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 pm

LuPhJUNMAO wrote:

If I remember right, Mao has meiji chocolate CM before...?
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Zazaza wrote:
Yeah, he'll be endorsing Meiji chocolates! I love Meiji <3

And I also read he'll be an MC for some kind of show on TV. I wonder if he'll be a regular like Utawara or it's just for a special? I missed him MC-ing alone...

Really he's making another cm? Wow! that's good... I hope the MC is only temporary because I want to see him making another drama or movies. If he hosting another program he will be very very busy again.
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

dinay wrote:
LuPhJUNMAO wrote:

If I remember right, Mao has meiji chocolate CM before...?

yes she is,..
see..this is y i ship this two, i just love to find out what they connected to each

may i ask what programme he will MCing?music ?

btw nice new layout,.thanks admin :)

Back to top Go down
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 am

Apparently Satoshi Tsumabuki is close friends with Sho Sakurai, and in an interview he said he went to Arashi's concert and told the interviewer that he wants to be an Arashi member lol.

We all know that Satoshi Tsumabuki is Kou Shibasaki's ex, and she cheated on him for TAKUYA Uverworld. I'm thinking that if Tsumabuki is close with Sho and is friends with Arashi (Tsumabuki is also close to Shun Oguri, who is Jun's best friend. So I think Jun and Tsumabuki are chummy), then it's possibly unlikely that Kou is dating Jun. Else there would be a weird tension between Jun and Tsumabuki. So I really hope that Jun is just friends with Kou and tabloids are just exploiting their friendship for gossip fodder.

On the other hand, in arama there was a commenter who claims that she has a friend whose dance teacher (Japanese) dated MatsuJun in 2006. MatsuJun was described as a jerk and the lady dumped him within 3 months. Now, there's a high chance that the commenter is bullshitting, but for some reason I am amused by this. I hope it's true! xD Because that makes him a real-life Domyouji, lol. So he turned good when he (assumingly) got together with Mao, eh?
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:07 am

Zazaza wrote:

MatsuJun was described as a jerk

Mao said the same when she met him. Jun's Rumours - Page 15 1453902187
Back to top Go down
jankat

jankat

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:02 pm

About JunKou rumor I think is not truth
Jun only said that She is a friend..
but a hope only they are only friends..

love the new meiji chocolate CM ..Jun looks like a prince..
Back to top Go down
reicheru

reicheru

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:30 pm

the JunxKou rumor seems to be too blown out of proportion... the info about them are way too old (unlike JunxMao who are giving us hints!!!) hehe..

About Jun's CM, I really would like to see it soon! And I LOVE Meiji chocolates too!!
Back to top Go down
sachiyo_sama21

sachiyo_sama21

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:15 pm

the JunXKou rumor is lacking believable evidence that's why i choose to still believe with Jun dating Mao since they are continuously giving out hints of their relationship..

i haven't seen Jun's Meiji CM and i'm hoping that i'll be watching it sooner.. i've already seen Mao's past Meiji CMs and i also hope in the future the two will get to work in a CM together.. Jun's Rumours - Page 15 934440660 Jun's Rumours - Page 15 413578547
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: