Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki

Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
kiki wrote:
dinay wrote:
Ohno ask that to Jun :scratch: ...I can't believe it...In their interview, they say that they did not mix with the others problem...

And for Kou, I read that Jun denied it too, I believe in JUN :cheers:

well from what i read, nino told ohno that all kou talking is about jun ( he was kidding off course), but ohno take it too seriously. I really do hope this is not true ( the part about ohno of course ) because that not cool thing to do to your friend, even if jun is not dating kou. that kind of hurt. but as i said take with little salt. some part maybe exaggerate. the thing is jun denied it.

Kiki, where did you read it? The main thing is Jun denied the rumor himself and I believe him. If Kou did talk to Nino about Jun, that's up to her(she could have been the source of this dating rumor). But the part where Ohno would tell Jun to break off with Kou, I don't believe it as it is out of Ohno's character(from what I know him) to be saying that. Somebody may be just exaggerating to stain the image of Arashi and their popularity. And to put some strain in their close relationship.

We don't know the whole story, which part was true and which part were added, we can only keep on believing the bond of the group just like we believe in Maotsujun.

Offtopic: When this dating rumour came out, Mao was filming under the extreme heat of Thailand forest and Jun was filming a lovey dovey drama with Yuoko in Japan. Jun was probably more DOS when he heard/read this rumour.
I read this in vox, Je book, most je group have it where they had behind story telling from staff point of view of the group. sometime it very sweet as jun baking cookie for arashi because during that time he look to cook.
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 pm

faie wrote:
Aaaahh...old rumour...quite unsettling ne... Jun's Rumours - Page 11 1805953252

Let see...

Shibasaki Kou: the woman with evil eyes... :twisted:

Dated Issa Da Pump...Broken up

Dated/engaged (?) to Tsumabuki Satoshi...Broken up...she allegedly cheated on him with Takuya Uverworld...denied the affair at first...but had to come out in the end because they were caught red-handed, with photos and all... :sleep:

Dated Takuya...Broken up...

Allegedly got together again with Issa after he broken up with Fuji Lena... :suspect: Didn't think it actually happened...

Rumoured to be with Jun...Jun denying this was news to me...haven't heard that before...didn't hear she denied it either...whatever it was, it screams INCEST...they look so alike, I mean REALLY alike (although Jun is much prettier than her... :lol: )...if they are indeed together, their children looks would have no variation at all... lol! kidding....kidding...

BUT,

2 months after she was rumoured to be with Jun...she was sighted attending Uverworld concert...being all lovey dovey with Takuya backstage...whats up with that...?? the witness also didn't know what to make of that...friends only or ex-lovers getting back together... :scratch:

Conclusions...she's a true shogun ne...can't live without a guy...guys beware...she's evil...don't look into her eyes...she appeals using her eyes (giving that come hither look; as she herself admitted to it in HNA)...hahahah...gomen Shibakou fans...I'm just kidding around...

Did anybody read the recent Arashi's Love Rules...? Jun's love rule no 2: won't lie and hide anything from his GF...eg: if he went out to eat with a female friend, he will tell his GF and not hide it...its really interesting that he mentioned this as an example...its as if he already has a GF and he wanted her to know that he would not go out with a female friend without her knowing...I think this is the second time he said something like this...the other one was in HNA with Rinka...and I think his GF trusts him and I'm pretty sure that the GF is NOT Shibakou...she's evil... :evil: gomen...can't help it...

I think we can just ignore this rumour...we have discussed this before and it has made nobody happy...lets wait for another rumour to surface... :twisted: Come on Jun...show us what you got...enough with this dating older ladies stuff... 8)

I absolutely agree with everything that you said... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:22 am

meh2222 wrote:
i know this rumour is somehow already discussed but really i'm quite bothered by the jun's rumour with shibasaki kou... i don't know maybe, having read various posts and all, i came across posts such as jun's preference with regard to women which is older than him. i have this idea that he wants women with sophisticated nature and all. oh well that's with me. but i'm really really hoping that he and mao would end up together!

sorry for the pessimism and also, i'm saying sorry in advance, because u'll get more of it from me. but really i'm a maotsujun supporter.

Well, that is Jun's preference about some years ago. But if you read his recent interviews, he says that he doesn't care about the age.
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

faie wrote:
Did anybody read the recent Arashi's Love Rules...? Jun's love rule no 2: won't lie and hide anything from his GF...eg: if he went out to eat with a female friend, he will tell his GF and not hide it...its really interesting that he mentioned this as an example...its as if he already has a GF and he wanted her to know that he would not go out with a female friend without her knowing...I think this is the second time he said something like this...the other one was in HNA with Rinka...and I think his GF trusts him and I'm pretty sure that the GF is NOT Shibakou...she's evil... :evil: gomen...can't help it...

Yeah, I read it too.. Jun said that 'not being able to lie' is not only limited to his GF but in general. He said, he just can't lie how he feels. So when I read that Jun denied the rumor with Shibasaki, I immediately believe him (no doubts).

I don't like Kou's character also. And I don't think Jun will like her more than just a friend (based on Jun's recent interviews about love and women). His views on love changed a lot after Hanadan (according to his bandmates).. I guess that's why Kou probably can't get over with Jun because maybe he's the first man (or one of the few men) who did not fall into her trap.

I think Jun's a man who value trust more than anything else. He's not the type of man who flirts or play around with another girl when his GF is not around.. So to Shibasaki Kou, dream on girl!
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:26 pm

faie wrote:

Dated/engaged (?) to Tsumabuki Satoshi...Broken up...she allegedly cheated on him with Takuya Uverworld...denied the affair at first...but had to come out in the end because they were caught red-handed, with photos and all... :sleep:

a little OT: she dated Tsumabuki Satoshi and SHE CHEATED on him?!?!? what kind of woman is that?!? :x

this woman, obviously, isn't the truthful type. and that just tells you why Jun probably got DoS when he denied the rumor. he doesn't like lying, so he wouldn't like liars.
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:26 am

numonorean wrote:
faie wrote:

a little OT: she dated Tsumabuki Satoshi and SHE CHEATED on him?!?!? what kind of woman is that?!? :x

this woman, obviously, isn't the truthful type. and that just tells you why Jun probably got DoS when he denied the rumor. he doesn't like lying, so he wouldn't like liars.

and fyi my dear peepz Tsumabuki Satoshi is Sho-chan's best friend.
i know jun is a type of guy who doesn't lie and cheat on his gf coz that's his way of life and he is also friends with Tsumabuki Satoshi. that's what i know.
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:12 pm

girls i'm bothered right now because I read something in arashi-on (http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on/3563128.html) in LJ...
here's the translation of what it says..

"Dairly Sports <Ah-chan of Perfume amorous attention suspicion with Matsujun>They participated rehearsal and finished meeting with Arashi who is MC. Ayaka Nishiwaki aka Ah-chan appears emotionally in front of press. "I had dream about Matsujun-san. He registers mobile phone in Hiroshima (their home town) when I met him real I came to like 'wow!! She talks so pleasantly, she is suspicious about amorous attention "I feel sorry, I haven't dated even in my dream!! I was just like assistant. I see him today, he was more manly than my dream." she excuses herself like all creation (at Arashi-chan she chose Nino.) Oricon news <[Kohaku rehearsal] Perfume> they finished meeting with Arashi, Ah-chan talked detail of her dream "I told him I dreamed Matsujun-san." " I always liked Arashi. I'm happy to meet them." she talks emotionally."

here's the link to the original article: http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2010/12/29/0003706784.shtml
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/83495/full/

is Matsujun dating Ah-chan of Perfume???
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

If I'm not wrong, she said she had dreamed about him and that in the dream she was like an assistant but not a lover.

No they are not dating. The tabloid seems to think that the girl have something for Jun...
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Isnt she an airhead who says anything that comes to her head? personally i can not imagine them together, but at least i had a good laught reading this.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:10 pm

A rumour about Jun and Shibasaki kou is out again lol! ...A new drama for Jun soon... :?:

p0intさんの絵文字 Weekly Jitsuwa (tabloid magazine) < Behind leaking “nyan nyan photo” (sexual intercourse) of Kou Shibasaki, in order to destroy dating with Jun Matsumoto of Arashi. > Kou Shibasak and Yuji Oda starring drama started this January before starting drama photo that imagine nyan nyan of Kou Shibasaki was leaked and published at 2 monthly magazines. “the photo was half naked hold by a men, this seems taken over 10 years. this is mystery who did for what purpose.” Shibasaki- was bad girl before entering entertainment industry this famous story. this photo seems that time. “Jun Matsumoto who is rumour having date with her, must be frighten.. the purpose to leak must be s\destroy dating with Matsujun.” She broke up with rock vocalist TAKUYA∞ last January. and romance with Matsjun was came up last April. “2 co-starred as brother sister at ‘ History of our family’ Shibasaki was just after breaking up with TAKUYA∞, as she talks to Matsjun, they must get closed. Last April after having drink at private room in at Dinning bar in Tokyo with friends. they got separate Taxi and head to Matsjun’s apartment. female Magazine published about this.” actually the current drama is almost finished to shoot due to Yuji Oda schedule. Drama related people says “So Shibasaki has currently off time, according her past relationships with guys. when she got days off she date often, this is her romance pattern. the agency people who is against of their dating must want to let them separate at any rate. to published her past photo, they have an axe to grind to let them separate.”

CREDIT TO YAMAKAZE067

Last edited by dinay on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm

dinay wrote:
A rumour about Jun and Shibasaki kou is out again lol! ...A new drama for Jun soon... :?:

where did you read it?
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 pm

I BELIEVE IN MAOTSJUN :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :D :D :D ❤ ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm

dinay wrote:

p0intさんの絵文字 Weekly Jitsuwa (tabloid magazine) < Behind leaking “nyan nyan photo” (sexual intercourse) of Kou Shibasaki, in order to destroy dating with Jun Matsumoto of Arashi. > Kou Shibasak and Yuji Oda starring drama started this January before starting drama photo that imagine nyan nyan of Kou Shibasaki was leaked and published at 2 monthly magazines. “the photo was half naked hold by a men, this seems taken over 10 years. this is mystery who did for what purpose.” Shibasaki- was bad girl before entering entertainment industry this famous story. this photo seems that time. “Jun Matsumoto who is rumour having date with her, must be frighten.. the purpose to leak must be s\destroy dating with Matsujun.” She broke up with rock vocalist TAKUYA∞ last January. and romance with Matsjun was came up last April. “2 co-starred as brother sister at ‘ History of our family’ Shibasaki was just after breaking up with TAKUYA∞, as she talks to Matsjun, they must get closed. Last April after having drink at private room in at Dinning bar in Tokyo with friends. they got separate Taxi and head to Matsjun’s apartment. female Magazine published about this.” actually the current drama is almost finished to shoot due to Yuji Oda schedule. Drama related people says “So Shibasaki has currently off time, according her past relationships with guys. when she got days off she date often, this is her romance pattern. the agency people who is against of their dating must want to let them separate at any rate. to published her past photo, they have an axe to grind to let them separate.”

CREDIT TO YAMAKAZE067

when was this published?
Back to top Go down
meji

meji

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm

lol! someone probably needs promotion and any kind will do
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm

crzi wrote:
dinay wrote:

CREDIT TO YAMAKAZE067

when was this published?

here the link: http://wjn.jp/article/detail/9735477/
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:09 pm

meji wrote:
lol! someone probably needs promotion and any kind will do

i agree with you...
are there any proofs that jun is really dating her? (i don't even want mention her name!!)
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 pm

If I remember, after this rumour, Jun said that when he go for a drink with a girl-friend, his girlfriend know it...something like that... I'm pretty sure that he talked like that because of this RUMOUR. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:31 pm

dinay wrote:
If I remember, after this rumour, Jun said that when he go for a drink with a girl-friend, his girlfriend know it...something like that... I'm pretty sure that he talked like that because of this RUMOUR. lol! lol!

so he's trying to say that he's not dating shibasaki right?
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:48 pm

If I remember again, he said it like in 2 or 3 different shows...so in my opinion he's denying dating shibasaki.
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 am

She doesn't look decent. :silent:
Back to top Go down
vanshi

vanshi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:16 pm

dinay wrote:
If I remember again, he said it like in 2 or 3 different shows...so in my opinion he's denying dating shibasaki.

really, what shows was it? I hope the rumour not true.....
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm

vanshi wrote:
dinay wrote:

really, what shows was it? I hope the rumour not true.....

Frankly it's quite old this rumour...so if I remember, 1) it was in HNA and the guest was I'm really NOT sure, a girl with short blond hair...
2) a show with all the women who judge them and the looser is throw in the cold water
and for my number 3 I read it, he said it in one interview but I can't remember the magazine...

BUT I'm sure that he said it at least 3 times. :cheers: :cheers: :D :D ❤ ❤
Back to top Go down
vanshi

vanshi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

Thank's dinay .... i will looked for it ....
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: update on matsujun and shibasaki kou rumor   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:14 am

and this time there's a picture..

Jun's Rumours - Page 11 20100901_677414

here's the link to the post in LJ:http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/1950130.html
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:56 am

crzi wrote:
and this time there's a picture..

Jun's Rumours - Page 11 20100901_677414

here's the link to the post in LJ:http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/1950130.html

absolutely NOT JUN .. :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: