Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jun's Rumours

Go down 
+78
machan
onelargeportion
Kytana
maotsujun_rabu
Trice
ineedanewdomainname
rose4224
Zazaza
crsma2
iqachipmunk
hanadanino
lovejunxmao55
meji
faie
VaedaIole
numonorean
princess
meh2222
cam21
paperlantern
keybaka-chan
6elicaheartsmao
tika_taki
jhon love
zelskeet
Kikilun_36
feleehom
3104yen
chii
crzi
jmc_iuqcaj
vanshi
eggpie
Ringo
aida
kamaytea
neji_sorariku
momo_jun
vanilla_tea
loreii
28helen
laaadybug
frenzlove
miku*
nini
junmaolove
nareeeman
konkon
TataJun
sweetmao
devan
Tha
racwana
rie
itamas
okasan
magzhydfan
shuurei07
tommi
maea_maie
jared
chibi_love
novemberbaby
hannah
hikarichan
iceycuty03
kiki
switluv
dinay
limanh
bellisaria
yoshi09
hanadan
LuPhJUNMAO
lemonsquazh
griffenhawk
Junbait
BRR
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:52 am

Dinay, for what it's worth, I expected Cyzo to pick it up. It's not the first time Cyzo would automatically relish picking up any kind of rumor of Arashi and start embellishing. They did the same thing with the whole Asami/Aiba/Ninomiya affair. Also, Yamakaze's translations show Cyzo is making an awful lot of "If"s and asking a lot of suggestive questions with no answers. Maybe I've been in my line of work as an Audit Manager too long but I look at the simple facts until more concrete proof proves otherwise. That picture (1) doesn't specifically identify Kou because the woman is wearing sunglasses, and (2) both of them were photographed separately. Plain and simple. That's what I see. Cyzo mentions "after they burn away time for while, they take another cab to go to Matsumoto’s house…" If the translations are accurate, that statement is saying they both went to a convenient store and then took a cab to Jun's house. Is "they" accurate or are is the article talking specifically about Kou only being at the convenient store? If "they" refers to both Jun and Kou, why didn't they take pictures of them when they were at the convenient store? Or better yet, if they saw her at his house, why didn't they take pictures of her there with him as well? I find it a convenient excuse for Cyzo to state there is no conclusive photograph. If the reporter was aggressive enough to take a picture of Jun and Kou at a restaurant why didn't they take more photographs? Sorry, but I've been in this line of work too long and there are loopholes in the details. This is not just a Maotsujun fan speaking. It's an Audit Manager with too much research and analysis experience speaking who can see various holes in Josei Seven's article. Cyzo and Josei Seven can embellish the report all they want, but when the smoke screen clears, what remains is the facts. I will believe first the facts I see, and the facts in that picture reveals nothing of Jun and Kou actually being together.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Maria wrote:
Cyzo and Josei Seven can embellish the report all they want, but when the smoke screen clears, what remains is the facts. I will believe first the facts I see, and the facts in that picture reveals nothing of Jun and Kou actually being together.

Well said Maria! That is what I thought also -- the picture does not reveal anything of them being together.
Back to top Go down
feleehom

feleehom

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:23 pm

that picture doesn't even pictured that they together. and i think that jun maybe have only respect feeling to shibasaki-san, since she is a senpai, ne~ so i don;t believe this rumours even a little
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm

this rumor really makes me sad... can i just ask if Josei Seven is reliable?i mean can we believe that the things that they publish are true??? and is it really true that jun really went out with that girl?
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:49 am

crzi wrote:
this rumor really makes me sad... can i just ask if Josei Seven is reliable?i mean can we believe that the things that they publish are true??? and is it really true that jun really went out with that girl?

crzi, I'll quote Zelskeet's post from the last page to show you Josei Seven is not reliable:

zelskeet wrote:
@loreii: I think this is ginny talking about in LSS Maotsujun topic. It's from Josei Seven magazine. I actually posted my comment there but I will reiterate what I think here..

Josei Seven has a history of making up stories. In fact Ryoko Hirosue wins defamation suit against woman’s weekly (Josei Seven) publisher in 2008. She was awarded 1.2 million yen in damages after the Tokyo District Court ruled a story in Josei Seven women’s weekly magazine defamed her by implying she was involved in an extramarital affair. I will not immediately believe everything that's written in this magazine especially that they have a stained reputation.

Therefore I don't believe them to be together! From what I see in the picture, they are not even photograph together! Unless I see a picture of them holding hands, kissing and going out together or even a picture of Jun looking at this woman lovingly that's the time I will sadly Jun's Rumours - Page 9 1805953252 accept the fact that Jun is in love with this woman. And unless there's a continuous sightings or rumors of them (just like Mao..sorry I can't help mentioning her name) then maybe I will start to think that these two are a couple :x
Back to top Go down
jhon love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:56 am

I think this is only a rumor nothing else
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:15 pm

all i can say is i believe what i see, what i feel and that maotsujun..
except if they broke-up so there's a chance BUT JUN doesn't show as broken up boyfriend in mid april, in fact he's a happy person and the fact that hna with shunsuke-san (in mid april)brought up mao-chan's name made jun giggle and smile widely so that make me don't believe it more :D :D
Back to top Go down
3104yen

3104yen

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:58 am

Rumor of jun with shibasaki kou is just publicity for the upcoming drama (?)

http://ameblo.jp/uraurageinou/entry-10536378306.html

"Seven Women" has a good relationship with Johnny

Nori is now riding a "arashi" in just among fans is "shock."
"just friends" "She Is not Inoue?" Has a galvanizing effect on many others.

happy bcoz they mentioned Mao chan :D

i think same thing happened with ohno 2 years ago when he was doing MAOU
and on aiba's last butai prescon, he was asked about his relationship with Asami

just for the upcoming drama
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:45 am

3104yen wrote:
Rumor of jun with shibasaki kou is just publicity for the upcoming drama (?)

http://ameblo.jp/uraurageinou/entry-10536378306.html

"Seven Women" has a good relationship with Johnny

Nori is now riding a "arashi" in just among fans is "shock."
"just friends" "She Is not Inoue?" Has a galvanizing effect on many others.

happy bcoz they mentioned Mao chan :D

i think same thing happened with ohno 2 years ago when he was doing MAOU
and on aiba's last butai prescon, he was asked about his relationship with Asami

just for the upcoming drama

I thought Jun's rumored drama is with Takeuci Yuko?

The outing/hanging out of Jun and Kou happened during their drama last April but was only brought up recently.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:38 am

yes! his upcoming drama!! will be with Yuko Takeuhi
and the story probably will be about infidelity! Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:05 am

chibi_love: seriously, it will be about infidelity? Seems interesting.

I think they want to erase Jun's clean image from "smile" in order to increase the rating for his next drama...like it was supposed in the article...and like Jun say it himself, he's egoist because he doesn't like to share, but he's FAITHFUL :D

sorry for my bad english :oops:
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:19 pm

@chibi_love: it could be publicity for his next drama which as you say is probably about infidelity :D or to cover up the recent sighting of Maotsujun just before the story of Jun and Kou came up ;)
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:27 pm

this will great if is true! about drama behind story!
that is why i love this man! becouse he is so versatile when comes to acting! Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_biggrin
hope there is more information about this drama soon! Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

I just read this in Baidu. It talked about Jun and actress Otake date each other, holding hands at Lady Gaga's concert??--Sorry for poor translation. I used google translator.

This is invasive and Shinobu Otake 岚松 热爱! ? Age difference in dating a 26 year old couple incognito
Arashi's Matsumoto Jun (26), but the actress Shinobu Otake (52) was spotted incognito to date with her.
Naturally hold hands, the atmosphere was just totally lovers
The figure of two was seen is April 20.
Some in Shibaura, Tokyo, he was a Development Redi・Gaga live singer in Japan.
"The Secret Sun is targeting the media and celebrities, attracted about 1,000 guests."
"The international meeting was held between staff beforehand, there is an announcement about the visitor.
Among them
[Today, the ultra-VIP Johnny "her" to be free from clumsiness comes 』
Note that I had. After the
[Arashi's Matsumoto and Shinobu Otake 』
I was with the newspaper "(the series 场関 Committee)
In age daughter IMALU (20) is more like it's you.
In fact, I am skeptical about the arrival of two people - site staff.
"Mr. Otake, surely, the daughter Matsujun Kuttsuketaku the distant future, one or the money to come to arrangements that Ogata,
I thought.
见Ru and two people, but are also worried naturally holding hands.
Somewhat random, I love the atmosphere was completely "(one of the staff)
Jun Speaking pine, with only the highest alert dating 报Ji Kou Shibasaki day.
Last year in the drama Hana Yori Dango 报Ji also been dating co-star with Mariko Kaga,
S findings will be a killer aspect older.

This latest rumour/report just strengthens my belief that Jun and Mao are strongly together.

Why????
There were reports of Jun dating Kou and now Jun dating Shinobu? Note that the date of the supposed event is in April 20. And the report about Jun and Kou was in April 9 or 15? not sure about the day. Does that mean Jun changes his girls so quick? What are the reporters/newspaper/magazines are trying to do with Jun's image?

This may be publicity for Jun's coming drama but I don't like this kind of publicity. Or could it be a cover up of a bigger thing which involves Jun. I would rather believe the latter.

Point of Connection: Mao's favorite actress is Shinonu Otake. Otake played Mao's( Saori) mother in latest movie "My darling is foreigner".
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:14 pm

After shibasaki, now it's othake shinobu... , some media are really :affraid: After it will be who...? I forget his mother in HYD lol!
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

does this rumor even have a basis??? like a picture or something???
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
nini

nini

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Like you I don't like this kind of promotion for a drama, the media gives such a bad image of jun.

Anyway, this rumour is so weird, ok Jun said that he likes older woman than him but Otaku has 52 (Jun's age x2 :shock: ).

Keep faith in maotsujun
Back to top Go down
tika_taki

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:09 pm

woah.. this is definitely the funniest and weirdest rumor ne! *keep the faith on maotsujun!*
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

OK I'LL GIVE A DECENT COMMENT LATER, I JUST NEED TO LAUGH THIS ONE OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. lol! lol! lol!

FTW! MUCH!
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:15 am

@magzhydfan: WTF, funniest rumor ever lol!

@dinay: Next will be a 65 year old woman! Someone who played as Mao's grandmother..hehehe..

Maybe the media wants to report that Jun is dating Mao very badly but they can't lol! I still can't get over Maotsujun rumored sighting just before Jun and Shibasaki rumors came up :P
Back to top Go down
Tha

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:40 am

again?!Jun with another girl?!oups can i say her a girl?!hohoo..i really apreciate if the media come to help to publicity Jun's upcoming new drama but NOT LIKE THIS WAY..why they really want to make Jun's image as a playboy?!what ever they talk about Jun i'm still and always believe on Maotsujun love..and all that rumours make me sure that there's something really special between JunMao and that is LOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:19 am

the thing that is definitely true was that jun did go to lady gaga's concert and SHO-chan was with him!
lol. some rumors are really stupid that to the point that its funny.
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:28 am

Uh i really don't like this kind of rumour whatever the purposes are.
I hope these are nothing to do with his drama, only just some crazy media who want to use Jun's popularity for their media's sake :p
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm

jun's drama for fujitv is now confirmed!
im so happy!
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm

keybaka-chan wrote:
jun's drama for fujitv is now confirmed!
im so happy!

So happy that Jun is getting a drama and at such important time slot!! Click here for the news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jun's Rumours   Jun's Rumours - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jun's Rumours
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: