Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:02 pm

tommi wrote:
Jun must have been stressed about the ratings of 'Smile', which is nothing to smile about. Gakky and him are just incompatible.

Mao on the other hand :cheers: She simply has the ability to push that button in Jun and he comes to life :bounce:

You are right Tommi- The ratings of "Smile" is really nothing to smile about and I don't think Jun was enjoying it. I bet he's happy that it's finish now. Gakky is cute and talented but for me, her smile is not natural like Mao's smile. I love Mao's smile coz it's just natural and encouraging. No wonder Jun was besotted with Mao. She just have that natural charisma. She's so cute and she's a natural local beauty. She can wear the Japanese kimonos or westernized( even out of fashion)clothing and she looks young and georgeous. Anyway, I should really be putting this on Mao's page but it still relates to Jun.
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:
Jun must have been stressed about the ratings of 'Smile', which is nothing to smile about. Gakky and him are just incompatible.

Mao on the other hand :cheers: She simply has the ability to push that button in Jun and he comes to life :bounce:

You are right Tommi- The ratings of "Smile" is really nothing to smile about and I don't think Jun was enjoying it. I bet he's happy that it's finish now. Gakky is cute and talented but for me, her smile is not natural like Mao's smile. I love Mao's smile coz it's just natural and encouraging. No wonder Jun was besotted with Mao. She just have that natural charisma. She's so cute and she's a natural local beauty. She can wear the Japanese kimonos or westernized( even out of fashion)clothing and she looks young and georgeous. Anyway, I should really be putting this on Mao's page but it still relates to Jun.

well...can't agree more magzhydfan. I promised myself not to say anything about gakky since i'm not going to be fair to her...but yeah, to me her smile is a bit artificial...like...it doesn't reach her eyes...

nways, just watched the last episode of Smile...hmmm...one thing for sure...Jun's smile was a bit fake to me...hahahah...maybe he caught it from gakky... :P
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:32 pm

faie wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

well...can't agree more magzhydfan. I promised myself not to say anything about gakky since i'm not going to be fair to her...but yeah, to me her smile is a bit artificial...like...it doesn't reach her eyes...

nways, just watched the last episode of Smile...hmmm...one thing for sure...Jun's smile was a bit fake to me...hahahah...maybe he caught it from gakky... :P

I was also looking at the SMILE screencaps from all episodes and interviews and I also noticed that Jun's smile is different.It is sad that it didn't bring out of Jun's best to me. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't watch it all the way. He was like "Common Jun, smile, just smile( forced himself) for drama's sake. But in HYD he was so natural that's why I love HYD. In some screencaps of 'SMILE' interviews, you can see Jun scroutching on his seat, putting hands on back of his head like if he feels bored. I would want to watch the drama but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
faie wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

I was also looking at the SMILE screencaps from all episodes and interviews and I also noticed that Jun's smile is different.It is sad that it didn't bring out of Jun's best to me. Maybe that's the reason I couldn't watch it all the way. He was like "Common Jun, smile, just smile( forced himself) for drama's sake. But in HYD he was so natural that's why I love HYD. In some screencaps of 'SMILE' interviews, you can see Jun scroutching on his seat, putting hands on back of his head like if he feels bored. I would want to watch the drama but I just can't.

I havent watch it yet because of the same reason of you guys, I just cant stand watching Jun doing lovey dovey with another girl beside Mao (the curse of maotsujun)..... however I try to see the picture of them and the behind the scene, you right, his smile does look like its being forced...superficial right...

It is a bit sad actually the rating is not that good because its supposed to be a drama with lots of messages right... i think maybe many people have the same feeling like we all feel right now, Jun and Gakki dont have the chemistry enough to attract the viewer
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:11 pm

itamas wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
faie wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
tommi wrote:

I havent watch it yet because of the same reason of you guys, I just cant stand watching Jun doing lovey dovey with another girl beside Mao (the curse of maotsujun)..... however I try to see the picture of them and the behind the scene, you right, his smile does look like its being forced...superficial right...

It is a bit sad actually the rating is not that good because its supposed to be a drama with lots of messages right... i think maybe many people have the same feeling like we all feel right now, Jun and Gakki dont have the chemistry enough to attract the viewer

I didn't really feel Gakky's smile to lightens the burden of Jun(on and off screen). If Mao was the one playing Hana, I would have been one of the first in line to watch the drama.Mao's smile is so natural and it really melts my heart. And Jun would not have a forced smile but he would really be enjoying it( on and off the screen, Hayyy I am imagining it,* heart beats faster*) It would have been another hit. The story of the drama was good and it can happen in real life. But for me, the message they were trying to pass to the viewers was clouded by the JunxGakky combi. Yes Gakky is sweet and cute and talented but for me it was no more than pure acting. That's why I didn't feel for it much.Probably if it wasn't Jun( his idolness), his hadrcore fans would not be watching it and rating would be worse or maybe not( who knows maybe it woud be better).
Back to top Go down
apollshinjin

apollshinjin

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 pm

yoshi09 wrote:
KYAAA~!!!

I've been fangirling this since yesterday and figured I might as well spread it!

2:45 - 2:54 JUN AND OHNO HARMONY IS SUCH YUMMY FOR MY EARS!!!

*flail*

As a side note that's slightly off topic, this new song of their's is calming.

:P i love this too!!! just couldnt make a post this past few days coz my computer's been down. gyabooooo!!! i love their MV too. all of them look so damn steaming hot! and i love that the song is almost has this mellow yet pop tune to it. it's easy to listen to. ahahahaha. hyperventilating now.
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 am

magzhydfan wrote:

I didn't really feel Gakky's smile to lightens the burden of Jun(on and off screen). If Mao was the one playing Hana, I would have been one of the first in line to watch the drama.Mao's smile is so natural and it really melts my heart. And Jun would not have a forced smile but he would really be enjoying it( on and off the screen, Hayyy I am imagining it,* heart beats faster*) It would have been another hit. The story of the drama was good and it can happen in real life. But for me, the message they were trying to pass to the viewers was clouded by the JunxGakky combi. Yes Gakky is sweet and cute and talented but for me it was no more than pure acting. That's why I didn't feel for it much.Probably if it wasn't Jun( his idolness), his hadrcore fans would not be watching it and rating would be worse or maybe not( who knows maybe it woud be better).

Can not agree more with you.... I think they only watched it either because of Jun alone or Gakki alone but not because both of them.

How come Jun never have a CM with Mao? It is strange though with very much demand for their pairing.
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:26 am

apollshinjin wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
KYAAA~!!!

I've been fangirling this since yesterday and figured I might as well spread it!

*flail*

:P i love this too!!! just couldnt make a post this past few days coz my computer's been down. gyabooooo!!! i love their MV too. all of them look so damn steaming hot! and i love that the song is almost has this mellow yet pop tune to it. it's easy to listen to. ahahahaha. hyperventilating now.

he singing is improved in this song
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 am

itamas wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

Can not agree more with you.... I think they only watched it either because of Jun alone or Gakki alone but not because both of them.

How come Jun never have a CM with Mao? It is strange though with very much demand for their pairing.

It is indeed strange. The JunMao pairing is so popular that they should have CM together or at least with the F4. Companies should have been taking advantage of their demand. There's already fishiness here and the only probale reason is that their agencies or themselves are taking their relationship below the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:25 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
itamas wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

It is indeed strange. The JunMao pairing is so popular that they should have CM together or at least with the F4. Companies should have been taking advantage of their demand. There's already fishiness here and the only probale reason is that their agencies or themselves are taking their relationship below the spotlight.

They did do one poster for ANA during HYD but that was most likely because the airline sponsored the jet tour and flights overseas. Otherwise, there hasn't been anything, has there? Fishy....... :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:35 pm

I just love 'Everything' everyone's voice are so harmonious.and calming everyone hearing that.yeah.and jun's singing technique getting better and better since AAA 2008. lol!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:36 am

*GRINS*

Okay, aside from the fangirl that went off when I saw the awesomeness that is GACKT guesting on an Arashi show, Jun's ninja reflexes are INTENSE:

4:00 - 4:20.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:16 am

yoshi09 wrote:
KYAAA~!!!

*flail*

I agree, the first time I heard the song and saw the video, I replayed the song so many times. I like jun wearing his aviator shades, so kakoii!! *faints* Nice harmony between jun and ohno
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:09 am

yoshi09 wrote:
*GRINS*

Okay, aside from the fangirl that went off when I saw the awesomeness that is GACKT guesting on an Arashi show, Jun's ninja reflexes are INTENSE:

Is Jun always this good in catchin the poles? It just shows that the Mao attack has obviously distracted him. OHHH Jun, you're so kawaiii.
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:29 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
*GRINS*

Is Jun always this good in catchin the poles? It just shows that the Mao attack has obviously distracted him. OHHH Jun, you're so kawaiii.

He is good most of the time...but yeah...the Mao attack thing was really priceless... :P he was definitely distracted...i don't think he can control himself from reacting to Inoue Mao's name...didn't we see the VS Arashi episode with NonStyle as guest n one of them has the Inoue surname...n when Jun was doing the pipe catching n that Inoue guy was the controlling the pipe, Jun only got 30 (or 20? can't remember) n then he made this cute little jumps...that was adorkable! even the Arashi members were a bit surprised to see that...aaaaahhh...cutie Jun... ❤
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:58 am

faie wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
*GRINS*

He is good most of the time...but yeah...the Mao attack thing was really priceless... :P he was definitely distracted...i don't think he can control himself from reacting to Inoue Mao's name...didn't we see the VS Arashi episode with NonStyle as guest n one of them has the Inoue surname...n when Jun was doing the pipe catching n that Inoue guy was the controlling the pipe, Jun only got 30 (or 20? can't remember) n then he made this cute little jumps...that was adorkable! even the Arashi members were a bit surprised to see that...aaaaahhh...cutie Jun... ❤

At last he gain his skills in falling pipe :) after mao attack seems to distract him for the last couple of episodes
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Just for the record, Jun-kun is always good in Falling Pipes, that Mao attack is truly an exception :)
He is also good with Cliff Climber and Jumping Shooter :)
Pinball Runner... hmm... depends on who is his partner. Lolz. I mean, he has the stamina and reflects, but the partner must be clear and loud. If like Ohno-kun who shouts "Pink, Pink" instead of the #... Lolz.

Rolling Coin Tower, he is quite good, till the recent loses in the SP last month or the month before.
Ano... his Bank Bowling is quite bad... haha, I haven't seen any impressive score from him since this game was introduce this year.

Hehe, really like this show a lot, so I watch everyweek. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:34 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Just for the record, Jun-kun is always good in Falling Pipes, that Mao attack is truly an exception :)
Pinball Runner... hmm... depends on who is his partner. Lolz. I mean, he has the stamina and reflects, but the partner must be clear and loud. If like Ohno-kun who shouts "Pink, Pink" instead of the #... Lolz.

Rolling Coin Tower, he is quite good, till the recent loses in the SP last month or the month before.
Ano... his Bank Bowling is quite bad... haha, I haven't seen any impressive score from him since this game was introduce this year.

Wow, so Jun is very obvious ha even to hear only Mao's name, made his heart beat faster and lost his concentration. That's really something. What kind of friend would react that much in mention of her name. Just makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Mitte mitte, Jun-kun in lots of show, singing Everything.
Just couldn't decide which of him i like most, cause I like Everything!
His outfit, his dance moves, and or his hyperness~
He just looks like he is enjoying it, esp in Music Lovers, when he sings Hadanashi no Mirai, love it!

Music Lovers- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_uEZacFgU
Music Station - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYENeyo47E
Utaban- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yimHxtCa0

:)

Last edited by hikarichan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 pm

hikarichan wrote:
Mitte mitte, Jun-kun in lots of show, singing Everything.
Just couldn't decide which of him i like most, cause I like Everything!
His outfit, his dance moves, and or his hyperness~
He just looks like he is enjoying it, esp in Music Lovers, when he sings Hadanashi no Mirai, love it!

Music Lovers- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_uEZacFgU
Music Station - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcYENeyo47E
Music Lovers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9yimHxtCa0

:)

Thanks for the links. Downloading one now( 3rd one). Jun is very Domyouji outfit here. Just reminded me of Hanadan times and JunMao moments. Haaaayyyy! When can we see them together again.
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 am

magzhydfan wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

Wow, so Jun is very obvious ha even to hear only Mao's name, made his heart beat faster and lost his concentration. That's really something. What kind of friend would react that much in mention of her name. Just makes me smile.

I agree, I think he is great, not only because he is the second half of Maotsujun, hahaha, but also because he´s very athletic...
Bowling is truely not his big plus, reminds me everytime of his date with Ooshima-san...lol...and like you I´m watching it every week!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 am

limanh wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
hikarichan wrote:

I agree, I think he is great, not only because he is the second half of Maotsujun, hahaha, but also because he´s very athletic...
Bowling is truely not his big plus, reminds me everytime of his date with Ooshima-san...lol...and like you I´m watching it every week!

Well, maybe every time he does the bowling thing, he's always thinking of him and Mao when they were bowling together couple of times. That's why he can't concentrate still even now. Just my thought.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Clip from yesterdays ANS

Sho loving aiba and jun being jealous???

Jun saying that he loves Nino but is looking at Sho???

---> Girls, help me translate this vid.. I really want to know how jealous is Jun to Sho... :P
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

iceycuty03 wrote:
Clip from yesterdays ANS

Sho loving aiba and jun being jealous???

Jun saying that he loves Nino but is looking at Sho???

---> Girls, help me translate this vid.. I really want to know how jealous is Jun to Sho... :P

Could anyone translate their conversation.It's really hard. I can't see any jealous act of Jun anywhere. Maybe just me, too sleepy now to notice. Poor Ohno, he's just quiet in this clip. Wat's with Jun and purple clothes recently.He just love that color.
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 am

Basically the two guys are asking about Arashi and who they spend the most time with.

Sho says yesterday he phoned Aiba and than really fast after that, Nino AND Jun were like "Why?". Then Sho says he phoned Aiba before News Zero and Jun was like "Why would you phone Aiba for news?" (I think...?) and than Aiba explains that when Sho called him he was really nervous because it's weird for members to call each other so Aiba thought something was wrong. But actually Sho just wanted to tell Aiba that a pro-wrestler had died (cause Aiba likes pro-wrestling) Then the guests ask Jun who he contacts most.

Jun's not sure who he talks to the most and so he's like "The last member was.. probably Nino..."

Then Nino says he went to the Smile Studio and Nino signed his name to order a Staff T-shirt and so Jun texted Nino later and asked "Do you really want a t-shirt?" and Nino replied "yes"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next