Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos

Go down 
+53
numonorean
sukinow2
kazetsume
VaedaIole
maoxjun
snccrockz
zelskeet
keybaka-chan
mj4e
TataJun
konkon
LuPhJUNMAO
jodie26
hanadan
junmaolove
ll13jl
mm.loves.arashi
frenzlove
chibi_love
FloweR
mia_snoopy
Ringo
aida
lemonsquazh
baXia!
bellisaria
griffenhawk
faie
tommi
itamas
novemberbaby
6elicaheartsmao
devan
magzhydfan
apollshinjin
sweetmao
Josy
AmyRose92
zashibear
nareeeman
iceycuty03
kiki
eggpie
dinay
yoshi09
padme
femmy
rie
Junbait
nymph1234
hikarichan
limanh
BRR
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
itamas

itamas

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 am

magzhydfan wrote:
griffenhawk wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:
What days are Arashi shows shown? I'm looking forward for another video of Jun every week.

Shukudai-kun: Monday @ 12pm
Himitsu: Thursday @ 10:00pm
VS Arashi: Saturday @ 1:00pm

Thank you for the schedule. This thread has no activity for a while now. Just want to know if this video is from last Saturday's VS Arashi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro1mfe9nqas&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdienanh.net%2Fforums%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D857%26page%3D162&feature=player_embedded

Jun as usual very good in catching the pipes. I laughed at Sho's face when one of the guest stood head down and Sho tried to imitate. But Jun is a bit quiet this days. I wonder why?

I think he just being his usual self when around Arashi because sho, aiba and nino who are more talkative right
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:10 pm

hello Itamas- Yes maybe. I don't know him long enough to really know his moods during shows. All I could really compare his actions is the interviews and shows with Mao. He is just so different. Very good different when he was with Mao. But I will keep an eye always of him every week so I will get to know him better. But I would really prefer him the way he is when Mao is around.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm

The results for the nikkan sports awards are released. Smile won best drama and Matsumoto jun won best actor! Congratulations to them. I haven't watched the drama yet. I can't watch it because he is with gakky! haha..
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 pm

devan wrote:
The results for the nikkan sports awards are released. Smile won best drama and Matsumoto jun won best actor! Congratulations to them. I haven't watched the drama yet. I can't watch it because he is with gakky! haha..

Wow, congratulations to Jun. I haven't watch the drama also because of same reason as you. Where can I see the results?
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey hey, check it out, there's another PV for Everthing, the lite version.
With the simple instruments, we can appriciate thier vocals harmony, but Jun's voice is quite distinct neh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2RTP-xMA6Q
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:52 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
hello Itamas- Yes maybe. I don't know him long enough to really know his moods during shows. All I could really compare his actions is the interviews and shows with Mao. He is just so different. Very good different when he was with Mao. But I will keep an eye always of him every week so I will get to know him better. But I would really prefer him the way he is when Mao is around.

well i dont know for sure either but as far as i notice him in all of Arashi show, he do not speaks much. But I love him when he describe foods, he is really good at that..
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:54 pm

devan wrote:

There is no question that Jun is a great actor. I just don't like him being paired with Gakky. I am glad ''SMILE'' won the recognition it deserves. Congrats, Jun!
Back to top Go down
baXia!

baXia!

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:30 pm

this episode of new segment in HnA called 'VIP Room' is so hilarious :lol:

douzo~
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
credits to caramelaize

and the summary..
the summary in English
credits and thanks to mirei_22
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am

iceycuty03 wrote:
Hi girls!!! :D Lately I've been busy due to my bank applications. I have interviews and exams everyday in different banks. I'm exhausted! :pale:
(LJ entry??!!) LoLz!!! :P

I was looking for any recent episodes of AnS on Google but sadly I found none. But I stumble to this video of "Nino Magic Show".. I think this is also a recent one...yeah.. It is last August 4, 2009..

It was funny seeing Jun wearing a 'HIGH SCHOOL UNIFORM' designed shirt. But I suddenly thinks of Mao. It's always like Mao=high school student on roles right?.. :)
And when he was asked by Nino to shuffle and pick one card, I was surprised (and I think Jun is also) that it is a 9 of DIAMONDS...It's cute when he said.. "yada yo" shyly...
9 and Diamond (Theme song of Anmitsu Hime)...
Again...sorry for my randomness... :bounce:

Oh BTW... Nino's Magic is SUGOI!!! :P
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 am

Wow, another connection. What a coincidence. And the bracelet, I think that's the one given by Arashi on his birthday. Maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Wow, another connection. What a coincidence. And the bracelet, I think that's the one given by Arashi on his birthday. Maybe I'm wrong.

No girl..! That is actually the 'COUPLE BRACELET' that we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

iceycuty03 wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

Really, that's great. So he's still wearing it. I get excited when I think of Jun looking at pics of Mao in the latest Shounen magazines while holding the bracelet to assure himself that Mao is his.
Back to top Go down
lemonsquazh

lemonsquazh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

magzhydfan wrote:
iceycuty03 wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

Really, that's great. So he's still wearing it. I get excited when I think of Jun looking at pics of Mao in the latest Shounen magazines while holding the bracelet to assure himself that Mao is his.

but the ANS episode was from 4/08/08..... yeah it was 2008.....
sorry to dissapoint you.....
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:17 pm

in the latest HnA, im not sure either Sho or Aiba :?: said "maaaakino" as if he is hanazawa rui.. jun did say something right after.. what did he sayyyy???? someone please..
Back to top Go down
Ringo

Ringo

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:15 am

According mirei-22@lj, jun said : Hey! Let me just ask this: WHO is that?
then aiba said that's shun-kun. An impersonation of Rui..

i love aiba when he said maa~ki no!
it's so funny ;)
Back to top Go down
http://sho-domy.livejournal.com/
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:09 pm

lol! i also keep replaying the part where he said maaakino.. jun kun seem to be delightful nee? :bounce:
Back to top Go down
mia_snoopy

mia_snoopy

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:00 pm

just watched HnA with Becky in part HYD scene.

What Aiba did was so funny, when he said Ma--kino, jun immediately turn to aiba and asked him "who is it?" can't believe that arashi member also remember HYD so much. even he remembered rui impression when called makino. lol! lol! lol!

and i also just can't believed that jun still remember the dialog. it's been 4 years right?? but he even didn't anymistake for that. hey minna, did u realized when becky said "arienaitsuno" with the different tune, Nino can't hold to laugh. he cover his face with his hand to hiding the laugh.
and after they hugging, sudenly aiba said "ma-kino". it's the part that make me laugh so much..

this the HnA that funniest i ever watched. and hope somebody will sub that and share it in here.

when i watched this, i imagine how mao reaction. and i also imagine if becky replace to mao, what would jun do....
my wish now, i want mao and nino promo their SP in HnA and do the special scene together.
I love to see jun reaction of that. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 pm

hye girls.. just wanna share this video.. caution! too much adorableness.. lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd1BP_Fagkc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 am

Aida, thanks for the link. It's was really adorable how they took care of baby. Jun for sure will be a good dad.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
Aida, thanks for the link. It's was really adorable how they took care of baby. Jun for sure will be a good dad.

@magzhydfan- after watching this video, i have a clearer picture how jun take care of junnichi.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Aida wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

@magzhydfan- after watching this video, i have a clearer picture how jun take care of junnichi.. lol! lol! lol!

Aida, I thought of that too when I watched the video. It's a pity I watched it after I already finished the fanfic. At least now we can have a visual picture of Jun and future Junnichi in real life.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:00 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
Aida wrote:
magzhydfan wrote:

Aida, I thought of that too when I watched the video. It's a pity I watched it after I already finished the fanfic. At least now we can have a visual picture of Jun and future Junnichi in real life.

i love the part where he pinch the baby's cheek.. :bounce: he must be trying hard not to lose control and pinch mao-chan's cheek nee?? she's toooooo cute to be resisted! lol!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:13 pm

I wonder if Jun will not be able to control himself and touch or hug Mao in HnA. I'm giggling in excitement.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:46 pm

i cant wait to see his dorky face!!! it must be weird for him not to have mao as his promo partner.. it's nino instead.. and during games session in AnS, he might be overshadow everyone.. lol!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:42 pm

Saw Jun's new CM for Sawayaka https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R09AcLJbF2I

And, the disneysea CM, wonder if its posted in this thread before, but for the record, as i love how he dance with Donald. :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG0c_IlClb4&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos   Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's CM/Shows/Videos
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next