Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"

Go down 
+99
onelargeportion
machan
sukinow2
zzzzhuh
faie
numonorean
meji
ineedanewdomainname
baothuc
stormyjun
Sandranna
chii
vanshi
maoxjun
loreii
kazetsume
snccrockz
nareeeman
crzi
nini
jared
zelskeet
candice
junmaoteam
paperlantern
neji_sorariku
miku*
Kikilun_36
TataJun
kimmy
silvergate08
laaadybug
milita
tika_taki
racwana
3104yen
jhon love
sweetmao
mm.loves.arashi
tennislvr03
ll13jl
momo_jun
Ichiban Ue
6elicaheartsmao
kimmy2411
junmaolove
eggpie
sarah87
devan
mia_snoopy
bellisaria
konkon
keybaka-chan
frenzlove
Giselle*
limanh
itamas
familia30
FloweR
Amazooon
hummingyay
jmc_iuqcaj
Josy
okasan
calela
lemonsquazh
aida
iceycuty03
magzhydfan
zashibear
belovedmao
hawshif
maea_maie
chibi_love
sara_000
AmyRose92
novemberbaby
dinay
hannah
lovebird
switluv
Paris
npeque
yoshi09
nekochan
jodie26
rie
lenzi123
Junbait
evolecallaw
nymph1234
griffenhawk
hikarichan
kawaiijun
liddoxcookie
kiki
padme
Zohariel
BRR
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
crzi

crzi

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

girls i'm bothered right now because I read something in arashi-on LJ...
here's the translation of what it says..

"Dairly Sports <Ah-chan of Perfume amorous attention suspicion with Matsujun>They participated rehearsal and finished meeting with Arashi who is MC. Ayaka Nishiwaki aka Ah-chan appears emotionally in front of press. "I had dream about Matsujun-san. He registers mobile phone in Hiroshima (their home town) when I met him real I came to like 'wow!! She talks so pleasantly, she is suspicious about amorous attention "I feel sorry, I haven't dated even in my dream!! I was just like assistant. I see him today, he was more manly than my dream." she excuses herself like all creation (at Arashi-chan she chose Nino.) Oricon news <[Kohaku rehearsal] Perfume> they finished meeting with Arashi, Ah-chan talked detail of her dream "I told him I dreamed Matsujun-san." " I always liked Arashi. I'm happy to meet them." she talks emotionally."

here's the link to the original article: http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2010/12/29/0003706784.shtml
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/83495/full/

is Matsujun dating Ah-chan of Perfume???
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

@crzi
of course not~ Lolz.
If I read what you posted correctly, is about the girl talking about her dream, no?

Anyway, am not bothered by that. I'm here to fan-girl about Jun!
I read you girls talking about him holding a chibi-mao? Lolz, I can totally imagine him being a good daddy when I saw him with Ara-chan in the HnA of last week.
He made her favourite cucumber dish with her, with lots of stars and heart shape, made them into four leaves clover, ribbons and all... dang, how sweet of him neh?
And he holds her little hand when she in on that 1-wheel-cycle, and he high 5 with her, squad down to talk to her, smile so much... man, he really likes kids!

*melts*

And I have been matching a lot of the boys shows today, swooning over him dancing in Best Artist and MSSL; loving his new hair style; liking all his outfits in M5... and and... ahh... am just missing him lots. Lolz.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am

This is what i want to say to A-chan.... He will remain in your dreams because he has his dream girl and don't think he'll let go of her any time soon... He is happy and look at his dorky face... If he's not happy it will show... Like in best artist and MSSL, he is glowing, I'm not sure what happened but the guy is happy....

What's the point of announcing her dream to the press conference? Attention? *sigh*

Jun will be a good papa... He is protective and cares for the ones he loves... He will be a DoS to people who will attempt to court her daughter! lol... 34 is a good age for him to get married, he established his name in the industry... mao-chan is 30 that time, she has accomplished alot so it will be good for them to settle down
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:19 am

Amen to that, devan. I like Perfume, but Ah-chan will need to back off from Jun-kun.

I can imagine him being a DoS dad. :lol: Sweet to his kid, but DoS, nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
kazetsume

kazetsume

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Not sure if this is the right place but now that 2010 is nearly over, do think the boys' driving ban will be lifted for 2011?
Personally I think its good to car-pool - very eco- but it may also deter any paparazzi from individually hoounding them.

After a year of not driving, hope Jun hasn't forgotten the basics in road safety - not a good time to drive in Tokyo winter.. verrrrry slippery if he hasn't got the right tyres on
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

devan wrote:
This is what i want to say to A-chan.... He will remain in your dreams because he has his dream girl and don't think he'll let go of her any time soon... He is happy and look at his dorky face... If he's not happy it will show... Like in best artist and MSSL, he is glowing, I'm not sure what happened but the guy is happy....

What's the point of announcing her dream to the press conference? Attention? *sigh*

Jun will be a good papa... He is protective and cares for the ones he loves... He will be a DoS to people who will attempt to court her daughter! lol... 34 is a good age for him to get married, he established his name in the industry... mao-chan is 30 that time, she has accomplished alot so it will be good for them to settle down

I so agree with you!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 am

I want Jun in a drama or movie... The others(arashi), have a project, why not him? :( :(
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:54 pm

@dinay: Maybe because Jun-kun just finished Natsuniji last year.. But I'd like to see Jun do another movie..

I wonder what's Jun's project this year :?:
Back to top Go down
baothuc

baothuc

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:12 am

Just watched some Arashi shows recently, i have a feeling that Jun is in bad mood with stress, his eyes always not sparkle as usual, even when he smiles, and he not enjoys games same as before. He seems really tired, worry,.. i hope nothing bad happen for him.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 am

I'm watching latest Shiyagare (July 23) right now, I noticed Jun's arms are huge. I compared it to Aiba who's at his side, it's really big, maybe a little bit bigger than Sho. I wonder what his abs look like :?: I wish I live in Japan or I have lots of money to travel to Japan so that I can watch Jun-kun's butai. Nino said, he'd watch, also Aiba. The play is really interesting.
Back to top Go down
sukinow2

sukinow2

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:25 am

zelskeet wrote:
I'm watching latest Shiyagare (July 23) right now, I noticed Jun's arms are huge. I compared it to Aiba who's at his side, it's really big, maybe a little bit bigger than Sho. I wonder what his abs look like :?: I wish I live in Japan or I have lots of money to travel to Japan so that I can watch Jun-kun's butai. Nino said, he'd watch, also Aiba. The play is really interesting.

Yea I noticed his arms too!! :oops: :lol: I bet Mao is lovin' that! ❤
He's supposed to be a professional boxer in his new butai right?! I think I read that somewhere...Jun's working hard!

On a side note....apparently my ichiban (Nino) has also been working on his body...maybe it's due to his new GF! Jun said he's been practicing for their concert wearing a full sweat suit! I can't imagine Neener doin that in da HEAT! :P Would love to see if he finally is back to the 6-pack from his 1 pack he showed off on Shiyagare not too long ago... ❤
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I really hope Matsujun will make another drama or movies after his butai, it's been along time we didn't see him making other projects, I wonder why? and why he's not look happy in his previous Arashi shows?
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 3:21 pm

machan wrote:
I really hope Matsujun will make another drama or movies after his butai, it's been along time we didn't see him making other projects, I wonder why? and why he's not look happy in his previous Arashi shows?

I think Jun looks happy but really tired. Arashi's concert, boxe practice and the text for the butai...I think the guy is very tired, you can see it in his face.
Yes, I want to see him in another drama, but I think he wants and needs a good one...so I really don't know when we will see him in a drama...I hope soon.
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 am

dinay wrote:
machan wrote:

I think Jun looks happy but really tired. Arashi's concert, boxe practice and the text for the butai...I think the guy is very tired, you can see it in his face.
Yes, I want to see him in another drama, but I think he wants and needs a good one...so I really don't know when we will see him in a drama...I hope soon.

Yeah, I agree with dinay. I think he's tired too! I think Jun's very picky on his projects now. I think he wants to do projects that will improve his craft as an actor. I believe that's one of the reason he accepted this butai. Hope after his butai we see more of him on TV or big screen (movie) :)
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks dinay & zelskeet for the reply. I see, I watched the latest VS Arashi and his back to happy mode now.

Wish his next project will make him another character just like Shin, Domyouji or Momo.

Back to top Go down
onelargeportion

onelargeportion

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Hai guys,

I dont know where to post this, either in matsujun's rumors or here, but i decided its better here, since i also dont know either thisis rumor or not, haha. First credit to the aramatheydidn't LJ that i pasted the link below, thank you ne

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/2827903.html#cutid1

hmm, i kinda shock with this news. Is this true? Is jun kun is really like that person?. If me, i will be super annoyed if i meet this kind of person. But before i rant something negative, is this TRUE?. Even sho kun and ryo kun too?. Hm, JE boys... Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 2520152382
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/onelargeportion
Zazaza

Zazaza

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 pm

LOL I wouldn't take all those rumors seriously. It's just an opinion of one reporter against many countless other reports that says he's professional and polite to them.

Besides, who cares? We all have done something slightly douchey in our lives, depending on our mood or the circumstances around us. Same goes for idols. As long as he doesn't make us seriously lose our respect for him, I'm totally fine with diva!Jun :P
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:08 pm

@Zazaza - agreed me too I don't mind the rumors as long as Jun or Arashi still in the entertainment business and continue to soar.

So Jun Mcing are only for the special according to yamakaze, he's only doing for Worlds No.1 Showtime with Hatori-san.

I want Jun's making a movie or drama Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 1453902187
Back to top Go down
mrlovelysun

mrlovelysun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I agree with you machan, it.s been a while since his last movie. Miss to see him in big screen...
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Me too, agree with @zazaza,,
jun's not the perfect one and no body's perfect..

It was because jun met his old friend and maybe he just missed his friend xd..
I think when he is having too much fun he tends to unconsciously shirk responsibility. That is one of his childish side *i think ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 am

I completely agree with Zazaza.
Above all, Matsumoto is human. can have bad days, you can be distracted.
and well, that no better or worse does not it? it just makes a normal person like everyone else.
(That makes it the Matsudiva that basically we all want ♥! xDD)

besides not is convenient to believe the rumors.
after all are just that .... rumors.
If we believed in all the rumors, we would be disappointed in all the famous xD
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 am

HAHA! i just have to laugh that one off. i don't know if its just me but i'm glad they're not perfect. It makes them more human. I mean, it's good to know their flaws. you know when the media always portray you as a perfect person and such its good to know that at some point in their life they became bitches... which proves they're normal. Especially with Kimutaku, Well he has every right though coz he's like the king of Jdramas and everything HAHA!

HAHA! also for me, Jun bitching out people just makes him hotter and smexier. Maybe that's just me. HAHAH! Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 4252194179
Back to top Go down
LuPhJUNMAO

LuPhJUNMAO

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:10 pm

neji_sorariku wrote:
HAHA! also for me, Jun bitching out people just makes him hotter and smexier. Maybe that's just me. HAHAH! Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 4252194179

No..I'm with you xd
Back to top Go down
machan

machan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:41 pm

neji_sorariku wrote:
HAHA! i just have to laugh that one off. i don't know if its just me but i'm glad they're not perfect. It makes them more human. I mean, it's good to know their flaws. you know when the media always portray you as a perfect person and such its good to know that at some point in their life they became bitches... which proves they're normal. Especially with Kimutaku, Well he has every right though coz he's like the king of Jdramas and everything HAHA!

That's what I felt too.. bitching people makes Jun's looks sexier and hotter, that is why when he's the one being bullied it's kinda off from his character.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Zazaza wrote:
LOL I wouldn't take all those rumors seriously. It's just an opinion of one reporter against many countless other reports that says he's professional and polite to them.

Besides, who cares? We all have done something slightly douchey in our lives, depending on our mood or the circumstances around us. Same goes for idols. As long as he doesn't make us seriously lose our respect for him, I'm totally fine with diva!Jun :P

I agree.

Anyway, in my opinion, I don't see anything douchey about Sho-kun asking specific questions about the direction and approach of the interview. I think it's a reflection of how smart and careful he is actually because there's no knowing if the person who's interviewing him is representing a magazine with a scrupulous or shady reputation. In which case then I can see why he'd be very point blank honest and cautious, especially as he works as a newscaster himself and knows what it is like to work in the media business. If anything, that portion of the article about Sho-kun actually makes me wonder more about the integrity of the person 'tattling' about Sho-kun, not Sho-kun himself. And as far as Jun-kun goes, I don't see anything douchey about looking at a magazine with a friend. Distracted yes, not paying attention, okay. But there's nothing douchey about it unless it was intentional. Really, it sounded like a lot of this article was a few losers in the industry grasping at straws, to be honest. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"   Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes" - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's "Anything Goes"
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next