Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All About Harry....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

All About Harry.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:34 am

costume issue settled ;D ;D

now the best part.....

I MANAGED TO GO TO THE CINEMA TODAY!!!!!! YES PEOPLE, I ALREADY WATCHED THE MOVIE!!!!! AND I'M HERE TO GLOAT!!![/glow]

MY HUSBAND LOVES ME!! HE REALLY DOES!!! He managed to squeeze me in his busy schedule and took me to the movie theater. :-* :-* he's dead tired now (well, he never read the book..... he was kind of confused the whole time.. but still, he took me to watch the movie....)

the bad news is, we got the worst seat. right infont of the screen. i didn't book our tickets earlier because i thought there would be no way, we were going to make it today.

so you guys want some [glow=red,2,300]SPOILERS[/glow]?????

***glee ;D ;D

Last edited by BRR on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 am

by: Avatar

GIVE US YOUR REVIEW GAL!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:37 am

well.... i'm not good with review :P..... but i can still spoil you .... ;D

you need to highlight this part.....

1. no quidditch - the WHOLE storyline was taken out
2. yes, Marietta was not in the DA ..... and no, Umbridge didn't find out about DA through Draco
3. not enough Draco on screen
4. Lucius was as handsome as ever
5. Snape was A LOT nicer in the movie...
6. no writing-letter-to-Krum scene
7. no hospital scene
8. no mentioning of Ron and Hermione were made prefects
9. Dudley turned out weird
10. ::) :P :P ::) kissing scene... i was expecting a Makino-Domyouji type. d**n... Matsujun did it better.
11. COOL DUMBLEDORE vs TOM RIDDLE DUEL... you want to look forward to this...
12. bellatrix was not that crazy on-screen
13. awesome Black family tree
14. oh!! this one is funny .... RON vs GWARP... they twisted the storyline just fine here
15. Evanna Lynch was GOOD.... she acted her part VERY well... by watching the movie, people would think that harry's more attracted to Luna than Cho...
16. the scene where Harry was temporarily possessed by Voldermort was scary.... can't believe they gave a 'G' rating for this movie
17. Umbridge was sickeningly sweet... and evil, which was a good thing
18. Harry didn't go bonkers at the end... h*** i was looking forward to how Dan would pull that out
17. Fred & George escape scene... well, i was expecting a more 'spectacular' escapade...
18. i turned out liking Fred, George, and Neville more
19. i love McGonagall's teaching robes...

enough of the spoilers. now about the movie...

when watching GoF, i felt like i was flipping through the pages. they tried so hard to squeeze everything in, it ended up the scenes being moved too fast... plus, in GoF... they wasted time by putting in unnecessary scenes, like the Dragon-chase-Harry part. HP fans don't need those overly dramatic high-tech-special-effect scenes...

in the OOtP, instead of rushing the audience through the scenes, they took the whole unnecessary plotline out.... so, here audience would feel less 'rushed' compared to when they were watching GoF. watching the OOtP felt like reading the book with missing chapters and torn out pages, but still you'd know what's going on with the story.

OOtP is a Harry-centered movie. it's more intense, darker, and it conveys a message that the time for fun is over..., this is serious..., we are at war...., tighten your seat-belt...., and be ready for a h**l of roller-coaster ride.

(my son would fall asleep watching this, for sure) ...

all in all, .....AWESOME!!! A MUST WATCH MOVIE!

now, i need to find time to watch transformers, ....again.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:41 am

by: fi0naLee

waaaaaahhhh!!! saturn, you have a crush on the ticket seller? OMG! that's so cute! the joys of being young, ne? lol.

goodness! B.R.R.'s suggested costume will definitely catch the attention of that cute guy! lol. i love it! waaaaaaahhhhh!!!

ooohh, i'm so excited to watch the movie now! B.R.R's review is making me jealous! yes, your husband loves you girl! i wanna watch the movie so bad! lol. the reviews are so damn good! waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! arigatou, ne!

by the way guys, i've read an article about J.K. saying - never say never in response to the HP fans' global campaign to 'Save Harry'. i believe that she also mentioned before that she might write a spin-off book for magical spells and creatures. aahhh! this makes me want to have a wand! lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:43 am

fi0naLee... i think you know about the two books J.K.R. wrote for charity... Quidditch Through The Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them... i've read the former, not that thick. i was able to finish after one sit at Kino. She did talk about writing another book after book 7 - also for charity; it'll be an atlas to the Wizarding World of some sort. but she promissed nothing on this.

can't wait for you and Saturn to watch it... so that we can talk about it afterwards. i have tough time controlling myself not to spoil you that much.

speaking of wands, i had one... a free gift when i attended HBP launching at Kino last time. so no phoenix feather core in mine. the most damage i can do is poke hole people's eye. You can't imagine how many people lined up at Kino last time, starting from 4 in the morning.... (here Kino is at the Petronas Twin Tower)... i was number 250 something... i came in late.

this time i pre-ordered my copies at Borders right here in Penang (two of them- one is the adult version and the other is children version... one for me and the other is an early birthday present for a friend. i REFUSE to let her read an e-book for this...and i REFUSE to let her borrow mine... she's kind of stingy, but she's one of my best friends in life and in reading...).

here in Malaysia a book costs MYR 109.90. the exchange rate is murder. side info **1 USD = MYR 3.45; 1 GBP = MYR 7.01**..... so two books MYR 219.80.... (**gasping for air**......). **
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:44 am

Yeah he is so cute *giggles* I see him every time I go to the theaters, most because of him thats why I'm broke all the time LOL but maybe he will ask for my phone number tomorrow *prays*

B.R.R. I'm gonna watch it tomorrow finally, I read so many reviews, YES QUIDDITCH IS CUT BUT ITS IN THE HBP movie, rupert grint CONFIRMED it isn't that awesome?!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 am

Yea!!!! finally you gonna watch it!!!

you know what you and the 'infamously' cute ticket seller guy remind me of? this is one episode in Kim Possible (yeah the cartoon on Disney...) where Ron fell for the ticket girl... and he bought tickets just to ask for the girl's name..... why don't you ask for his number instead? GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVIE AND THE GUY.... (any usefull pickup lines you can think of?? )

ANOTHER YEAH!!!! they need to have quidditch for HBP because that is the LAST quidditch we gonna in the canon. so in HBP Snape's finally going to kill DD. can't wait to see how they goona do that...

the best part of all is Emma Watson signed her contract for the last two movies. remember the last time she sort of said she wanted to quit?? it's not gonna be the same without her..... can't imagine anyone else plays Hermione.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:46 am

saturn, you better ask for his phone number tomorrow! *giggles like a school girl* do you know his name by the way? lol. this makes me remember what i did before when i was in high school. me and my best friends used to pretend to walk behind my crush but we were actually following him around! lol. i think he knew i had a crush on him. lol. funny thing is, when we were formally introduced and then shook hands, he wouldn't let go of my hand! waaaaahhh!!! every time i remember that moment, i still get goosebumps! lol. that was one of the highlights of my high school life. lol. hope you have a good time with the movie and be able to catch the guy's attention!

B.R.R., has the trio (dan, emma, rupert) confirmed that they're going to do the last 2 movies? they did, right? it'll never be the same if one of them decides not to do it.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 am

waaaahhhhhh..... you gave me goosebumps too. i have this warm and fuzzy feeling all over!!!!

and YES!!! it will be three of them all the way. you're right... it won't be the same without them....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:48 am

by: skidmarks

Hey, girls! *waves* I've just read the 3 page convo you guys had. I'm surprised there aren't a lot more HP fans on this board!

Anyway, I've been busy with other things lately (work, etc.) so I haven't been able to pay attention to all the HP-mania (movie and book). I haven't even watched OotP (I envy those who have), hopefully this weekend. Man, when GoF came out 2 yrs ago I was gloating like B.R.R. on one forum It felt so good to be on the eastern part of the world (time difference)! LOL.

Just an hour ago I watched a breakfast show on TV and their guests were ppl from a local bookstore corp. (MPH) and of course, they talked about book 7. I don't even notice the dates these days and when they said it was coming out NEXT SATURDAY, I went LOL.

LOL. If I learned anything from the time HBP was published, it was to PRE-order. I didn't pre-order HBP and I had something important to attended to that day, so by the time I arrived at MPH it was already 5pm. They had only ONE copy of the adult version left! They kept them at the counter so I went totally crazy fishing out RM99.90 as fast as I could coz I was afraid someone else might snatch it.
So yeah, I pre-ordered this time.

*Off topic*
Oooh, btw, I heard a few days ago at KLCC ppl were lining up at the new Anya Hindmarch store just to get the "I'm not a plastic bag" bag. Before the store was even open. They didn't have enough (coz it's limited and for a good cause), so a lot of ppl who waited were bummed. But the point is, ppl were lining up for a BAG! Lol.

*Back on topic*

EEEEE!!! I can't wait to get my hands on DH! But I really need to find the time to re-read HBP first... I haven't touched it since I got it (of course, I read it twice then). All I can recall is they were hunting for the horcruxes (sp?), HarryxGinny (!!!!), and DD's... death
Aaargh! I'll do it tonight!

I really do hope she'll go back to the HP world someday after book 7. Yeah, I'd like to see more of those like "Quidditch Through The Ages" and "Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them". I'll take anything!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:49 am

gomen.. i didn't see this. if skidz didn't quote your post, i wouldn't have seen it. this is the effect of aging i think. lol. gomenasai...

yup, i've heard about the two books that J.K. wrote for charity. i haven't read them unfortunately but i've seen these in bookstores before. hehe. when i drop by in bookstores, i also have this habit of staying too long and ending up reading half of the book, or the entire book for that matter. lol. oh, i hope J.K. writes a spin-off. how was Quidditch Through The Ages?

lol. you have to control yourself first because we haven't watched the movie yet. lol.

wow, that's a lot of people lining up! you had a wand? lucky you! lol. i haven't really experienced lining up but i bet it was worth it! weeeeee, i've pre-ordered book 7 this time! lol. ah, the book is pretty expensive there. i'm sure it's the same way back home. my sister has actually been pestering... ahem... persuading me to buy her book 7. lol. i told her that i'll just give her the money so she can buy it back there so i won't have to pay any shipping fees because it'll be more or less the same expense anyway. makes me wish sometimes that i'm the younger sister. lol.

lol. you also had goosebumps? lol. when that happened, their graduation ceremony was just held like days before that. he was a year older than i was. oh well, at least i have that memory of him.

skidz, nice to know that you're also a big HP fan! waaaaahhh!!! there's more of us here! waaaaaaahhh!!! too bad, i can't read book 6 again... i left it back home and yes, as far as i can remember, they have been searching for horcruxes, snape killing the headmaster, there was lav-lav and won-won (lol), the twins' jokeshop... i'm missing a lot of things here. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 am

SKIDZ!!! happy to see you here!!!

there're a lot of HP fans here on LSS. but since they're here to cheer for Jun-Mao, i guess Harry has just lost his appeal. plus, there're tons of HP forums out there to choose from compared to the ones on Jun-Mao.

or, as usual, they lurk.... (psst... i lurk at other interesting HP forums too... )

for me, i'm a Potterverse fan first before anything else..... .. i'm here to kill time before the big bang. one more week people...... mark your calender for JULY 21. they'll start launching at 7.01 am (in m'sia). i'll be there... wherever that is.

yeah... pre-order is good. you got discount, free gifts etc. i didn't pre-order the last time either.

Anya Hindmarch?? what do they sell? i'm not surprised.... malaysians just love free stuff. just look at those open houses events...Hari Raya...Chinese New Year... Deepavali... people will be there.

re-read HBP... i'm doing it now. in fact i've read the whole series out.

you know people, Malaysian newspapers have been making unkind reviews on the movie..... but i don't care. as long as i'm happy with it.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:51 am

fi0nalee

Quidditch Through The Ages as the title said it, is a history book. in fact, it's a textbook for Hogwart students.

it covers topics like evolution of broomsticks, origin of the name 'Quidditch', how the 'snitch' came about, precautions when playing the games - eg. charms to avoid muggles, Quidditch in Britain, Ireland and the world, emm... what else... Quidditch today and yesterday. i forgot... i read it two years ago... i didn't have a copy in collection. interesting reading....(and a hell of a butt sore after i was done... i read the whole thing at Kino, remember)...

the best part is, the book is designed just like any other library books. you can see names of HP characters who had borrowed the book;... you also can see Ron and Harry's grafitti/side-notes on the book.

speaking of line-ups... truthfully, it's a waste of PRECIOUS time. i'd avoid it if i could... so pre-order people.

sister? buy for her... she'll owe you forever. ...he..he..he...

i think Amazon is selling at a much lower prize.... $17+ something,... you might want to pre-order from them.

goosebumps?... just remembering my old days when i used to 'stalk' guys who i like. i'd find out his number, name, address, parents' address + job, hobby..... enough info for me fill up an application form.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 am

Hey babes *hugs around* Gosh you are a chatty bunch and fast

okay so I'M GONNA WATCH OOTP TONIGHT finally! hihihuhuhuhahahaha finally we can chat afterwards!!!

I'm so proud of myself there were so many clips and videos of the movie that I have not watched because I did not wanted to be spoiled ( well I read spoilers but didnt wanted to watch them I plan to faint in the cinema )

Okay gals I will try my best to get his number today because I really want to and hopefully he will remember me lol

anyway about the HBP again I'm really glad quidditch will be in the movies and also that David Yates gonna direct it again Kloves really SUCKED at the last movies sorry but GOF was such a dissapointment I'm still pissed because of that, hopefully DH will also be directet by DY!

did you guys here that DY actually plans to bring an uncut version of OotP on DVD? they had to cut 45mins of the movie which were actually filmed and he said he wanted them to have badly in the movie but because they could not make it they will bring out an extendend dvd box of HP ,. but this may take till 2010 because of DH

As for the book, its so close guys! I also ordered it from amazon, it will sure arrive on time and its cheap !! will you guys read it as a hole or save it for a few days?? My sisters birthday party is on the 21st, I may take the book to the restaurant LOL and I may read it as a hole because I know I can't bear it to save even if I want to, and I most definitly will not come online or watch tv because of the spoiler thing, I HATE to be spoiled about the book really this is the major thing, I remember for HBP I was watching the news and some kid was interviewd and said " I liked the book but it was sad that dumbledore died" I was like WTF? Thats why I will lock myself in my room, get in my bed and read my book FOCUSING ON EVERY SINGLE WORD

And yes I'm really happy that Emma signed for the last two films I could not have another hermione but her, she is perfect for the roll *nods*

Another thing that David Yates said about HBP was :

"Its gonna be sex, drugs, and rock N roll" okay so LOL ?? I think he mean by sex of course the hole snogging part etc. because HBP had loads of it! even if I dont want ron to get snogged by that Lav Lav girl I wanna see a jealous Hermione Drugs? dunno what that stands for lol also Rock n roll maybe the movie will be more wild who knows?

The best thing is the casting for lavender brown, poor rupert has been informed by DY to snogg 5 girls that are opened for the lavender role DY wants to see the chemistry and Rupe is definitly NOT looking forward for this *hahahaha*

anyway I made a huge post, sorrry guys but if it comes to HP I can talk all day long I got every single information about this series and all lol

Need to go, talk to you guys as soon as I'll be back from the theaters!!!

ETA: I just changed my sig because I'm an obsessed fan And YES the hug between R/E happend for real and is NOT manipulated
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah!!!... when it comes to HP i can talk all day too......

i'm going to reserve my 21st for HP. i want to read it in one go... non-stop. well, perhaps to eat, drink, go to the loo.....

i love your signature. especially the one where Emma hugged Rupert... don't see much of that around. Hand, Foot, and Wand ceremony, right? she seems a lot more cosy with Dan than Rupert... that moment is a treasure..., for the time being... i'll change my avatar too... and add a signature ... (don't care much about this thing... just to be in the mood that's all)...

hah!! Rupert suffer (?) a fate worse than Dan... at least Dan only had to kiss Cho/Katie... but FIVE (lucky) GIRLS...!!?!! i just don't understand... chemistry? what chemistry? the point is, there is suppose to be no chemistry between Lav-Lav and Won Won.. the lesser the chemistry, the better....

i'll wait for you to come back after watching the movie....

and of course, GOOD LUCK *wink ... wink ...*

(and you know... with only four people chatting in this thread, we are doing O.K.)
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:53 am

Veyy you get a HP sig as well, good job!!

And yes the hug is from the ceremony, I'm very happy to see em and rupe like this these days they seem much more comfortable than in the past, guess they need to get themselfes prepaired for the big kiss in DH eh?

I guess I will be reading it non stop as well how in the woeld should I put the last HP book by side w/out knowing the end?? it would be a torture!

Bwahah You know you have a point with the hole ron and lav thing dont need chemistry BUT the more chemistry they have the more jealous is hermione besides DY also said that they're looking for a girl to get that part which is the complete opposite of Hermione this means they will also include a lot of jealous book parts...wait I just got an idea, if they include the quidditch stuff would it not make sense also to include the good luck kiss which supposed to in OotP put in HBP instead?? aww I cant wait for the WEASLEY IS MY KING!!

And I so cant wait for the hole Harry and Ginny attraction, must focus on the little "triangle" in this movie with Cho

4 more hours to go, can't wait! *yay* *yay* *yay*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 am

so DH will have more romance then?

they'll have tough time building Harry's attraction to Ginny in the DH... because in the early five movies, Ginny didn't play that much role..... Ginny's part is more like a filler.... they have to make do 'something' to make Harry looks Ginny's way.

the good luck kiss (from book 5) i thought it's supposed to be on the check, so what's the big deal? is DY going to turn it into a full kiss (between hermione and ron, i mean)? it wasn't even in the book! anyways.... can't wait for it to happen

yes, i got my sig. and ava. changed (for the time being)..... it will look weird though, if i go posting on other threads carrying a HP theme .... like a camel in a rainforest.... plus, i carry a slytherin badge ..... LOL... some people might A.K. (avada kedavra) me
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am

by: skidmarks

*hugs everyone*

@ B.R.R.:

It's not only the newspappers here that are making unkind reviews. During the TV breakfast show I talked about earlier, they went to interview some audiences after the premier show and the average rating was 3.5/5!! Meh...
can't please everyone, I guess.

I'm re-reading (well, skimming through is more like it) OotP now before I go watch (hopefully) the movie sometime this weekend. Then on to HBP.

LOL. Hey, everyone loves free stuff! Anya Hindmarch sells bags. The "I'm not a plastic bag" bag is the one making headlines and a lot of celebrities have been spotted with it. They retail here for RM55 each. Looks nice >>

http://www.bagsnob.com/2007/03/im_not_a_plastic_bag_from_anya.html...

but to wait in line for hours just for it? Lol. Well, at least it's for a good cause.

@ saturn:

I didn't watch any clips either! Not even the trailer! Err, at least not intentionally. They get played on TV, so that can't be helped. Hehe.
Uncut version of OotP? Wow... Lord of the Rings, anyone? Lol. I won't complain, of course. But prolly not till 2010?! Geh!

I plan to hole myself up in my room too on the 21st. I'm staying away from the PC, radio, and especially the TV. You know all the news channels will have some exclusive on DH. I mean, this will be HUGE. So the last thing I'd want is to hear some idiot on CNN going, "ZOMG, Harry is DEAD". Uurgh.

Btw, I love your siggy! EEEE!! RonxHermione! They'd better have a snog-fest in DH! HEHEHE...

Ooooh... you better get his number!! You go, girl! [Gosh... this is so cute! Hee! ]
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:56 am

yeah skidz, dead or alive let us discover that for ourselves. no spoilers for the book.at least not until i'm done with it.

one of the reviews (from the newspaper) mentioned that the movie was too Umbridge centered. according to the reviewer, the movie should focus more on how evil Voldermort was instead of wasting the scenes on Umbridge and her rules.

sometimes i wonder, did the person ever read the book? i doubt it! if the reviewer did read the book, the person would notice that the book is indeed Umbridge centered --- a symbol of the ministry interference at Hogwarts. Voldermort ONLY appeared at the end of the book. Harry-centered, yes... just because they COULD NOT possibly include all the plots in the book...

for me, i'm pleased. i wish it could be more fulfilling... more exploring of other characters, more magic..... but yes, i'm pleased anyway....

that's the reason why i said the reviews were unkind.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 am

just saw the bag... well, quite good... i just wish the straps were longer so that i can sling it over my shoulder. i like my hands free when i'm walking. safer....

can't blame them for lining up just to get that bag. quite a good deal.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:58 am

by: Kytana

Unrelated to the book, but everyone is going CRAZY over the film at the moment. I can't turn on the tv without seeing them on every channel!

Oh yea, and I once saw Rupert Grint at the supermarket (like years and years ago) but I was too shy to approach him... so me and my friend just stood there saying 'omg it's him' LOL.

And my friend saw Equus i.e. Daniel Radcliffe's naked play. She said the play was good, but she wasn't very impressed. If you know what I mean. Haha.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 am

*cough* review *cough*

Review:

:thud: Okay I need to say something: *ORGASMSQUEEEE* God the movie was bloody awesome! By far the best yet in my opinion, I seriously was jumping in my seat at the battle scenes and the death eater stuff it was so amazing!

R/HR : for shippers this IS the best movie, all the looks, little moments and the body language! WOOHOO! also the chemistry between emma and rupe was great, the way they looked at each other and all, you could see the sparks, they did an awesome job
my favorite scene was definitly the Gawp scene, BIGGEST hint for people who still could not figure out that those two have a thing for each other. I was grinning like an idiot after ron said "You just stay away from her!" My heart made a flip flop because it was so darn cute.Also after she got that bell from him he looked so pissed I really JUST focused on his face on that moment, he then crossed his arms after she rang that bell and looked so annoyed, damn I loved that scene, too cute :love: probably my most favorite scene ever.

I also loved the scene were hermione told him the "That was clever ron" thing, the way they looked at each other was SO cute *sigh* I didn't figure out was ron was saying after that because it was too loud everyone was cracking up but he looked totally cute and blushed!! Haha
the christmas scene...Gosh how cute was this? She gave him the most adorable smile and look and he smiled back ! AWWWWW
The scene where they asked harry about the kiss was also VERY sweet, hermione was bursting into laughter and ron just looked at her with adorable eyes and all
the "your the most wonderful person" SIGH** God!! I really blushed, he looks so softly at her in that moment and hermione was smiling all the way after he said that!! AWWWW
It were loads of eye contacts, mostly between them, they were really just flirting this time, NO fights haraschment, NOTHING just sexy flirting DAMN!!
I mean for me this was really clear to everyone that they are in love with each other, it was different than from the others, you could just SEE THAT IT IS MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP !!!!!They were just there for harry and most of the time ( I think almost everytime ) together, by his side, and also they were happy for him and the cho thing, when they saw cho and harry in the room they just shared an adorable look and went out to let them alone I mean hello? How obvious can that be?Just amazing shipper movie.And no H/Hr love stuff, it was the friendship that I enjoyed, the way she was there for him and cared about him BUT this time with Ron.

The dueling scene..BWAHAHA I loved it after he crashed against the wall and said "okay I let her do that..." LOOOL the look on his face was priceless and hermione and the girls were laughing at him was also very cute
As I said, R/HR were totally freaking awesome in that movie, it just satisfied all my shipper needs and believe me when I say I'm one of the biggest sidekicks, I enjoyed every little moment, every little touch, EVERY look, just everything !Ohh and the train scene god Ron was staring at hermione w/out even blinking, they were sitting really close together on that one *sigh*

Ron: Oh god, thank you david yates for making this movie and Ron fantastic, ron was just the ron everyone loves from the books, he was totally canon, TOTALLY.I felt that he was just a different person than the rons before!! The way he was with harry and tryed to protect him from Seamus was so freaking cute, I never would have thought that they FINALLY bring the brave, loyal, protective ron! THANK YOU DY AND THE CREW YOU MADE AN AWESOME JOB!
Believe me, the way ron looked after saying that " does anyone else has a problem with harry?! " was so hot and just so like "I'm gonna kill you! " Boom! The people in the theaters were like " WOW ?!" and I was like OMG... it was just awesome, he was never scared of anything he was always protecting harry or hermione and just freaking awesome, and did I already mention how HOT this guy looked? No?? well I guess I drooled every single time I saw him, oh yeah he sure looked damn hot...rool:

H/G: Little hints, very subtitled, only the way she looked after cho and harry was VERY obvious I mean it should be really clear by then that she is in love with him and was jealous, eventhough Ginny did not have that many lines she was a lot in this movie and that was perfect, she also was really powerful especially by the battle scene were everything EXPLODED because of her spell Harry was like " wow" and rons face impression was priceless :lol:

Trio: This movie made it really perfect, we finally get to see the friendship of the trio , R/HR were comforting harry all the time no matter what they were with him side by side, and I just loved it, I missed really the trio thing in the GOF also in POA somehow, I think this is the first movie were the three of them really let their friendship bloom on screen.

Luna: Luna was the funniest character in the movie, I cracked up every time she was talking, she was awesome, I loved her! I think evanna is really great for this role , and I loved it when she hold harrys hand to comfort him, that was really sweet the first introducion with her was hilarious, everyone thought she was some kind of nuts LOL I laughed so hard!!!I must say I hoped for JK to bring her together with Neville because after the movie I thought they would look very cute and good as a couple, sadly it won't happen but a girl can dream right?

Harry and Sirius: okay so it was just LOVELY, the friendship between them was really adorable, the way sirius and harry hugged and he protecting him was just awesome, I really cryed a bit after sirius died, it was so sad

DA: Also favorite part of the movies I enjoyed this a lot, it was funny, entertaining and good The dueling scene was the coolest *hehe* and liked that patronum thingy, and the way they showed ginnys power was also very cool.

Battle scene: this was I think my most favorite part I really jumped in my seat, the music the spot everything made it perfect and I loved just the fact that almost everyone was there not just harry but also ron hermione ginny neville and luna, it was just amazing and the first time too see them fight against death eaters!! Very cool.

Snape: He also cracked me up in this one, after Umbridge was saying something in the middle of his class he was like ".....Yes....." the hole movie burst into laughter, I love his sarcasm!! also the flashback of his childhood and all was very emotional, unfortunetly it was short .
Harry/Cho: Kissing scene...okay I was like "woooho!" I expectet a little tiny kissing scene but this was by far out of it they somehow sucked their faces off LOL But it was funny yeah and sweet too, but yeah I hated cho at the end I was really glad to see that DA ignored her at the end.
Umbridge: I liked the woman in fact at first , but after she slapped harry and all I hated her lol, but I must say after the scene where fred and george broke the hole classroom together was so awesome, I think I just fell in love with the twins all over again after watching that it was fantastic
Gawp: Aww he was so cute!! I loved him! you could totally see that he was in love at first sight with hermione :lol: very sweet.
Tonks & Kreacher: Not much of them in the movie but I thought that Tonks was pretty cool and and Kreacher was funny.

Random stuff: okay so the bad things were no quidditch I really really missed that but okay I was happy to see the real ron finally so I was okay with it, it was too short! I was still in shock after it finished because everything happened so quickly I was so full with moments scenes and emotions and all in that moment I could not get my self prepaired on the scenes because they just happened too fast.Oh and I loved the music, very very good choices :nod: The movie is just very different from all the others it was just darker and the storyline was more deeper and all just BETTER!

I need to watch the movie again next week sorry but this time did not give me enough I wanna see it again so BADLY! So yeah I will definitly watch it one maybe even two times more :yay:

and I GOT THE NUMBER FROM THE GUY HE ASKED ME !!! Ooo happy day!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:03 am

two success in one night!

1. wonderful movie experience and
2. the guy's phone number

must be your lucky night....

ahhh... the subtle hints in the movie (H/G, R/Hr).... for us who've read the books, we know for sure it's going to be Harry-Ginny, Ron-Hermione. So we are more attuned to the scenes in the movie...heck, we look forward to watching the scenes in the movie............

i love the scene with Gwarp too. this one is wonderful. a full blow to Ron... just imagine, a giant impressed Hermione better than him. ...and a bicycle bell, WOW... can't imagine you can catch a girl with that..LOL...

Harry-Cho kissing scene... truthfully, i don't like it very much. too 'advanced' for Harry's first kiss. they don't achieve the desired effect. i doesn't go with Harry's comment afterwards when Ron asked, "How was it?" and Harry answered, "Wet.", showing that kiss didn't turn out as he expected it should be... and Cho wasn't crying at all... in fact, it looked like the two enjoyed the moment too much. the awkwardness of the first kiss was missing there. given the opportunity, that's the only scene i would love to re-write.

Snape..... like i said before, was a lot nicer in the movie.

the prophecy didn't have that much impact at the end as it was supposed to be...

sirius' death... well, for one he wasn't being A.K.'ed'... and btw... avada kedavra is supposed to be green... not red. changing the color right is not that difficult to do...right?

fight scene... COOL... DD vs V duel was SUPER COOL...

can't wait for a DVD... in fact, i can get a high quality one next week ...... the LQ ones are are on the market already. buying them is as easy as buying newspapers....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:04 am

waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! i already saw the movie! i loved the duel between dumbledore and voldemort! waaaaaahhhh!!! when umbridge was taken away by the centaurs and harry said, "i'm sorry, professor but i must not tell lies", was so freakin' funny! waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! i loved it! waaaaahhh!!!

there were some things that i didn't want changed though but overall, the movie was good. i'm sure that if they followed the book, it will be too long. lol. oh yeah, ron-hermione are so adorable in the movie.

i can't wait for deathly hallows!!! like all of you guys, i want to read it one go. i don't mind not getting any sleep at all! lol.

saturn, congratulations! you finally have the guy's number! waaaaaaahhhh!!! i'm so happy for you girl!

edit:
B.R.R., i'd love to read Quidditch Through The Ages, should be an interesting read! yup, i already pre-ordered in amazon for myself. lol. i told my sister to buy the book in my home country. lol. if i pre-order for her too, i'm afraid it will be more expensive. lol.

admin-sama, how was rupert in person? i mean, looks-wise? lol. can't wait to tell my sister about this. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 am

Hey babes!!

I might watching the movie again tonight it was just so awesome and everything happened so quickly, I need to focus one more time again LOL

I really now looking forward for HBP cause I think david yates made an amazing job with Ootp and I'm more than glad he will be making the next one too!

I hope that he will make the last movie as well, what do you guys think?? I HOPE so!!

Less than a week for the book GOSH I'm so excited, I will read it in no time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Harry....
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next