Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All About Harry....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

All About Harry.... Empty
PostSubject: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:14 pm

he..he..he.... ;D ;D ;D

as if we don't have enough of this all over the internet already.... **me shake head**

so, sue me!! i can't help it. :-* :-* i can't barely sit still these days. the only way i'm going to stay sane is if i'd be able to talk it out with you guys.

so, calling all Harry Potter fans of LSS, come and rant all about harry here. i know i will. we still have like two weeks to go before all will be revealed...

so, on 21st of July, "something wicked this way comes", eh...

All About Harry.... Thedeathlyhallows

pre-order your copy yet? mine will be expensive of course (due to exchange rate....). any of you want to give me an early birthday present?? ;D
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 am

by: avatar

Dang. I love You for opening this thread girl

okay so I might be the HUGEST HP freaks on earth lol I read all the books and watched all the movies and got all the dvds, so I'm nearly fainting when I think about that there only 4 DAYS for me left to watch the movie and 13 DAYS for the LAST book which makes me wanna jump into my seat *faints again*

And Believe me when I say its such a torture for me to stay away from all these spoiler clips and stuff, I didn't watch anything expect the internation trailer yet and TONIGHT will be a one hour special AGAIN on television, I gotta stay away from all that, and gonna watch the LA premiere via livestream

Okay so my fav ship would be Ron/Hermione only them!and Harry and Ginny

Fav Character is Ron

umm book would be the sixth one and movie will sure be the fifth *hrhrhrhr*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:12 am

by: fi0naLee

i'm here! lol. i love HP!!! waaaaaaaahhhh!!! this is an almost 27-year old female posting here! lol.

i'm so excited about the 5th movie and the book 7's release! waaaaaaaaaahhhh!!! the 5th movie's interpretation of dumbledore's army should be interesting! waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

i wonder which side snape is really on... if he has totally gone back to being a death eater, i want to kill him myself! waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! i don't want harry to die! please NOOOOOOOO!!! it'll be fun to read about fleur and bill's wedding... will ron or hermione go with harry in godric's hallow? will harry be able find the remaining horcruxes? will hermione and ron finally realize that they're meant for each other? waaaaaaaahhhhh!!! i have so many questions! i just can't wait for this!!! waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:12 am

help me to identify The Order members in this fan-made picture.....

All About Harry.... Theorder

well... i know for sure the huge hairy one is Hagrid, and in the middle is Dumbledore with his white long beard and glasses. i think i need book five for this.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 am

ahhh... let me see,

**me take book five from the shelf, flip to Chapter 9 The Woes of Mrs Weasly (mine is Bloomsbury paperback edition) page 195-196**.... and i quote:

"There's me, said Moody..... and there' Dumbledore beside me, Dedalus Dingle on the other side...that's Marlene McKinnon... killed two week after this picture was taken.....that's Frank and Alice Longbottom...round friendly face.... that's Emmeline Vance....there's Lupin...Benjy Fenwick... Edgar Bones...Sturgis Podmore....Caradoc Dearborn.... Hagrid.... Elphias Doge..used to wear that stupid head... Gideon Prewett.. adn brother Fabian...Dumbledore's brother Aberforth...Dorcas Meadowes... Sirius..still had short hair...and there you go,.... Harry's heart turned over. His mother and father were beaming up at him, sitting on either side of a small watery-eyed man whom Harry recognised at once as Wormtail.......: end quote.

and so the members of the old Order as introduced by Alastor Moody to Harry. Short life span... they either ended up dead or crazy.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:14 am

and here is the Dumbledore's Army (DA) members from the coming movie.....

All About Harry.... DumbledoresArmy

it looks that they have lesser members than the original DA. i can't see Cho's tell-tale friend there. maybe the movie skips that part of the story.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:15 am

and here is a Dumbledore's Army fanart i found laying around the internet...

All About Harry.... DA1

so funny...

here is Crookshank looking rather deviously at Pigwidgeon, who happens to perch smugly on Ron's head; and Dobby wearing his little elf-hat (probably the one Hermione sewed); Luna with her famous butterbeer-cork earings, reading the Quibler upside-down; and bushy-haired Hermione holding her jinxed-name list.

quite an accurate description of the DA members.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:15 am

and here is the complete name list of the DA's members....

alphabetically....

All About Harry.... DAList
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 am

and here is another fanart i found picturing the scene from pre-DA meeting at the Hog's Head.

All About Harry.... DA2

see the Zonko's bag?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:17 am

by: Avatar

Thanks so much for posting this

cant wait for dumbeldores army and luna lovegood, from what i've heard she should be exellent.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:18 am

Tomorrow is the movie premiere for the OOtP... don't know if i can make it or not....

oh my!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 am

by: fi0naLee

B.R.R., arigatuo for the pics!

hmmm... there are a lot of DA members missing in the 5th movie... marietta is not there as well so i'm wondering how umbridge will find out about DA in the movie. malfoy perhaps? is michael corner in the pic? lol. just curious... lol. i know the patil twins are there. *looks at the pic* OMG! the actor playing dean thomas is so freakin' tall now! lol. *thinks... getting curious again* will grawp be in the movie? lol. the forest scene with harry, hermione, umbridge, grawp, and firenze will be so fun! lol.

i'll probably watch the movie this coming weekend. no premieres for me... B.R.R., if you can watch the premiere, you better do... lol. i'm getting jealous now because i have to wait for the weekend! waaaaaaaahhhh!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 am

i know this is a harry thread but i can't help telling you this.

i watched Shrek The Third (pirated DVD) the other day, and there was this part where Shrek told Arthur Pendragon that his father wanted to eat him. it gave me this idea to go 'ogre' on my children and 'eat' them up.

suddenly my 4-year old daughter stopped me and said,

"You can't eat me mum!"

"Why not?" i asked back.

"Because i don't taste good." she reasoned out.

so, i decided to test her reasoning ability some more......

"well..." replied the ogre-mom, "i can always put some ketchup on you, or some salt and pepper."

my daughter didn't respond on that. instead she asked back rather curiously,

"which part of me you want to eat mum?"

"how about your ears?"

"no mom, the earwax tastes bitter."

"your fingers and toes then."

"they are hard to chew, mom."

"your nose?"

"you have to pick it clean first."

"your stomach?"

"you'll choke on the bones, mom. see,... so many bones sticking out." (she's refering to her ribs, which are near the stomach area)

"how about you butt checks. those are soft enough" (hopefully no one will sue me for child molestation ;D ;D)

"mom!!! s**t comes out from there. you sure don't want to eat that. and it doesn't smell good too!!"

"what if i put some perfume on it? it'll take away the smell..." he..he..he... the ogre-mom is quite persistant.

"MOM!!! I WON'T LET YOU EAT MY BUTT! IT'S NOT HYGENIC! YUCK!!! MOM." now she's angry.

"but i'm hungry!!!" the ogre-mum is quite frustrated now.

"go get some leftover oatmeal in the fridge mom. if you add some milk and honey, it'll taste better than me."

;D ;D ;D that's all i want to share with you....

PLUS.... a Lucius-Draco photo:

All About Harry.... LuciusDraco2

hmm, which one? father or son? or i'll just take both...he..he..he..

they sure make villains deviously handsome nowadays. audience tend to go for the bad guys more than the heroes....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:20 am

fiOnaLee... no problem with the pictures. i love sharing them with you guys...

i don't have high hopes for tomorrow. my 'driver' will be busy and i don't want to watch alone. so i have to wait until he's free. i refuse to bring my children this time!!

plus, i want to watch Transformers again... so, i need a longer time period for that. i want to spend like one day at the movie theather than go there every other day... waste of money and travel time.

so... it'll probably be weekends for me too. but i hate weekends. too many people and the parking fee will be expansive (hey... this is Penang.... the parking fee is worse than KL).

i'll get some 'illegal' photo of the screen if i'll manage to do so.

pray for me...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:21 am

fi0naLee

hahahahhahahahhaahhahaha! i love how your daughter came up with reasons so you won't 'eat' her! hahahahhahahhaha! i haven't seen her in person (just the pics you posted) but from what i can tell, she's so adorable and smart! i love your relationship with your little girl! you seem very close, ne? this reminds me of what my mom told me when i blurted out that i'm getting married. lol. she was crying and then said that i will only be able to understand why she's feeling what she's feeling once i become a mom. i guess she was thinking that she had to let go one of her little girls...

what's the rating of this movie by the way? i'm sure kids can watch this in theaters... this will be too dark for younger kids though... yeah, i agree. i think it's a good idea not to bring your kids along this time... i wish i also have my 'driver' here with me now. lol. too bad, he's back home... okay, if you ever manage to capture 'illegal' pics, better post them here. lol.

good night, everyone! oh.... i mean, good morning! lol. it's almost 12:30 am here already. lol. i better sleep! lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:22 am

hah!

actually fi0naLee... my daughter stays with the maid most of the times. she even sleeps with the maid.

but my children and I watch TV together. i enjoy watching their programs (stuff on Disney, Nick, and Cartoon Network) and they enjoy watching my programs.

my daughter can even sing 'Flavor of Life'... and she was so confused when 'Wish' suddenly turned to 'Love So Sweet' (well, she can sing Wish too) in season 2.

my son can sing Arashi's ARASHI... do the Tackey and Tsubasa's Venus moves.. these show how much we connect in terms of TV shows.

truthfully... i don't like children much **gasp**... but children tend to go for me (not to mention my neighbors' children... i have to feed and bath them too ... my maid does the work though ) ...

on the outside, i'm a female version of snape (well... a lot nicer.. i, for one i don't go avada kadavra on the school headmaster ).

with regard to the movie... yes, we can bring children along. but i don't want to bring them... they'll mess up my concentration with frequent visits to the loo... so they'll stay home until the're ready.

hurry up, fi0naLee... get married and have triplets... you'll enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:22 am

oh, btw i just check the rating for the movie. it's 'U'... meaning for all viewers.... 'G' in some countries i believe.

considering this to be one of the darkest of all the books....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

fan-made video on the worst and best dress at OOTP premiere. read the comments on the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_OC5K3dwEw&NR=1

personally, i think neville turns out okay......well, i think he looks more than o.k.... i can't imagine him as neville anymore......
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:23 am

OMGOOODDDD 2 days left for Ootopp 11 DAYS LEFT FOR DH!! I'm getting excited as hell! I wonder how I should not scream in the theater while watching the movie?! all reviews I heard were awesome and the best so far!!

Oh baby! LOL
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 am

BTW they already filming HBP in two months this is going so freaking fast guys audition for Lav Lav and Tom Riddle are on!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 am

the premiere for us is tomorrow... i don't think i can make it...

hahaha...

Lav Lav and Won Won.... can't wait....

i cross all my fingers and toes; hoping for the best with book....

(**please...please....)
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 am

by:fi0naLee

lol. triplets, ne? lol. i was thinking of twins (a boy and girl) so i can just have them in one go and be done with giving birth. lol.

your kids are so adorable, B.R.R! singing flavor of life and ARASHI... must be fun to hear them sing the songs of japanese artists that we adore! lol.

it has been decided. i'll be watching the 5th movie with friends this coming saturday. i'm so excited for the movie and book 7!!! waaaaaaahhhhh!

on the premiere pics... wow, they have all grown up so fast! emma is getting prettier and prettier. whoa! matt lewis looks so different!

saturn, you must tell me your thoughts on the movie because i'm sure you're going to watch it ahead of me! lol.

do you guys think it would be a good idea to have another book on HP after DH? hmmm... i'd like to read the last book first before making a decision. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:31 am

twins eh, fi0naLee....

as long as they are not with Fred and George's personalities, you'll be fine. ... i wish my next ones are twins... yeah, i agree with you... a girl and a boy will be good. or twin boys.... i'd love that.

***my children sing arashi with incorrect Japanese the parts they got right are "arashi... arashi...for dream....." and "you are my soul.. soul....", and don't talk about the rap part (sho's part).... even i can't make it out.

so saturn you'll be the first to watch the movie then. i really-really can't make it... this is one of the moments i wish i was still single.... scream all you want... i still remember when audience stood and applaused after the end of TITANIC in movie theaters, and i was one of them.... are you going in a witch costume?? (or a death eater costume..?) **wink.. wink...

next book after DH??... as long as it will be written by the same author, then i'm fine with it. but, just like HYD, having a season 3 will ruin season 2's almost-perfect ending. JKR plotted everything to end (supposedly well) in 7... having to continue after that will be ruining the fun/mood.

JKR never lies to fans. when she said it's over... then we can really sure that it's over. maybe she'll write something else after this and create another phenomena......

well... we always have fanfictions. tons of good ones out there. enough to keep you preoccupied for life.... want me to share a few good ones with you?

and yeah... MATT LEWIS sure looks 'hot/enticing/ different/handsome'? (any other proper adjectives?? ). now i understand what David Yates (the director) meant when he said they had to work hard to make Neville, 'Neville'.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:32 am

Aww you are so cute I will definitly not go with a costume because there is a ticket seller which is very cute so I don't wanna really mess up, besides I'm planning to eat myself so full in the theater I need to wear cormfortable stuff LOL

I go on friday at 8pm I might give my review later when I'm home or the other day, depens on how sleepy I am but I promised so many forum friends I will give my review directly so I might dong that LOL

what should I focus on guys what exactly do you wanna know so I can give you some reviews??

MAN I CAN'T WAIT FREAKINGGGGGG AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:33 am

the more reason you should go in a costume, Saturn. you'll attract his attention. you know, considering there'll be a crowd... if you wear something normal.. no chance there girl. ;) ;)

you know what i think you should go as?....

All About Harry.... Leia Princess Leia of Alderan

:o :o :o

considering that this is summer... you won't be cold.... and it'll be 'comfortable' enough if you plan to eat your way through the movie (unless,.... you plan to sneak in outside food 8-) 8-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Harry....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next