Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All About Harry....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

All About Harry.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 am

by: princess_jime

Off topic: Oi... that's why I said "the kiddy version", hahahahaha! Heathcliff is waaay darker than snape, and that's also why I said "sans catherine", cause I'm sure if heathcliff had fallen in love with a different cathy everything would have been different... LOL! (sorry, I'm H.S. heathcliff sensitive)
Quote:you know what i want Rita Skeeter to write? a full Jun-Mao scandal... ha..ha... (or Johnny behind the scene.. )

LOL! that'd be sooo good! just imagine an expos・with lots and lots of moving pictures and stuff...Hahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:05 am

by: fi0naLee

lol. bella, i couldn't see why snape was innocent at first but i couldn't forget that dumbledore begged snape to kill him in the 6th book. there wasn't any strong proof on snape's innocence (when he killed dumbledore) although i had this strong feeling even before that snape fell in love with lily which is probably the main reason why he hated james that much. i just wasn't sure since j.k. didn't really lay it out on the previous books.

poor dudley, he didn't know how to express himself. lol. for harry then, it wasn't a peace offering but a booby trap. lol. doge wrote a too perfect life of dumbledore but it isn't possible to lead such a life. yeah, rita skeeter is back! lol. yes, i'd love for her to write a jun-mao scandal! with that quick-quotes quill of hers, it'll be a blast! lol. everyone here in LSS will have a party! lol.

edit:
saturn, i hope you and your mom are doing fine.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:05 am

S.S. vs H.S. .... ... bad boy syndrome?

and fi0naLee.... i hated Snape with passion for the first four books. i began to see lights after the fifth book (Snapes Worst Memory). after reading The Order of The Phoenix, i went "oohhh... now i get it.."
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:06 am

by: princesss_jime

total bad boy syndrome (hence the existence of evil matsujun) LOL!

I haven't posted lately cause my brother took the book hostage and is currently reading it, so I can't go back to check it, but he said something yesterday that I found so true:
He said "that good-for-nothing stupid Hagrid, always screwing things up, for the last... 7 books! he can't do anything right!"
Needless to say, I ROTFL-ed, even though it's cruel to say it, it's also true.
Such is the fate of characters that are only there to make something bad happen so that the action can keep on going...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:07 am

by: by: kikintae

Re: All About Harry....
« Reply #104 on: Aug 8th, 2007, 2:28pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i finally finished reading the book. so good. i myself never seem to hate snape or the malfoy. I don't know why but i find them an interesting character and not that evil or hateful like that umbridge woman. God, i hate her with passion. I find Voldemort in this book is a fool. All that book before that potray him so great, how people scare of him and everything. but in this book, i kept wondering, ehh, this the guy you scared of, he just a arrogant brat who think he all that. And wonder why couldn't dumberdore couldn't just kill him already when he become all evil and stuff. The greatest wizard to me is dumberdore and this book prove that. He is very human, power hungry, but because of the death of his sister, it stop him from becoming more powerful. He is manipulate in the way he use snape and harry. He is putting them both in the death row for the greater of good. In a way, he is very ruthless, calculated and that make him a better wizard than voldemort could be. If he ever trying to take over the wizard world, he would achieve it much better than voldemort as he use his status to his adventage instead of threaten people to come to his side.
The dead of people in book 7 is really sad and i cried for each one of them. I would never forget harry and would reread over.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:08 am

kikintae, can i call you kiki? i love it and it's shorter. so glad there's more of us here! you cried for each of those who died too? lol. same here! lol.

bella, one of my female co-workers told me at work today that she also loves snape. lol. i was smiling when she mentioned it because it reminded me of you. lol.

princess_jime, your brother took your book? lol. i think if i'd have been back home, my sister would have strangled me if i wouldn't let her borrow the book. lol. good thing that she's not with me and she has her own copy of the book now. lol. hagrid does screw things up but i've grown to love him i think. hehe.

should we proceed to chapter 3, girls?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 am

by: kikintae

yep, you can call me kiki.
chapter 3 really sad. though i don't like the dursley. i felt they are a part of harry life. the tearful good between dudley and harry is sad. am i ever not gonna see them again.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 am

by: princess_jime

Out of memory: chapter 3... yes, kiki's reaction was the same for me, the family goodbye was bittersweet, even though they were horrible to harry, they still were his only living family, I have a high appreciation for family (even if they happen to be the worst bastards ever, as people say, we can't choose our family, ne?).
Uncle was true to himself till the end, being the idiot that he is.
Aunt was... well, what I expected (but that last turn to look at harry and "almost" say something tells me she still has issues to resolve within herself so she's not all that bad)
And dudley, boy, he went to extremes didn't he? actually thinking and being grateful in his own special way?
It's too bad they will never see each other again. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:11 am

arigatou, kiki. i love your name.

it was hard for dudley to express his feelings. i almost felt sorry for him. lol. harry thought he was demented. lol.
on Aug 10th, 2007, 12:57pm, princess_jime wrote:Out of memory: chapter 3... yes, kiki's reaction was the same for me, the family goodbye was bittersweet, even though they were horrible to harry, they still were his only living family, I have a high appreciation for family (even if they happen to be the worst bastards ever, as people say, we can't choose our family, ne?).

i love your comment about the dursley's, princess_jime! lol. so true. we can't choose our family no matter how bad they may be. when i read this chapter, i was relieved that harry doesn't have to return to the dursley's anymore but at the same time, i got apprehensive for harry's life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About Harry....   All About Harry.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About Harry....
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5