Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[rumor] Nino & Masami

Go down 
+14
limanh
kimmy2411
Ringo
novemberbaby
imfinallyhere
devan
konkon
nazz305
tommi
yoshi09
Moonlight-Starlight
rie
maea_maie
Kytana
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

[rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 pm

um... I like Masami *hides*

There's no real proof that Masami was the one who cheated on Nino (or if they were REALLY going out). But if it was true it's sad (and sweet at the same time) to think Nino would hold on to her (or any girl) after they've cheated.

I have yet to seen anything that annoys me about her so maybe that's why I feel this way? I find this Nino x Masami rumour to be cute.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:41 am

kimmy2411 wrote:

There's no real proof that Masami was the one who cheated on Nino (or if they were REALLY going out). But if it was true it's sad (and sweet at the same time) to think Nino would hold on to her (or any girl) after they've cheated.

I have yet to seen anything that annoys me about her so maybe that's why I feel this way? I find this Nino x Masami rumour to be cute.

I tried to like Masami. But unfortunately, I found out about her through the Nino rumor, so it was very, very hard for me... and now I just don't.

But yeah, it's a bit sweet, I guess, that Nino would want to hold onto her. Just... ugh... I will never understand that boy.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:41 am

yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

I tried to like Masami. But unfortunately, I found out about her through the Nino rumor, so it was very, very hard for me... and now I just don't.

But yeah, it's a bit sweet, I guess, that Nino would want to hold onto her. Just... ugh... I will never understand that boy.
Nor Can I :P! I Will Never Understand Nino...Bless Him... :D I Just Feel Happy 4 Him To Hold Onto Masami...What Can He Do Now? 🐱 I Just Want To Have A Boyfriend Like That... :roll: Hehe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnysentertainment.niceboard.net
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 am

yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

We'll never get real proof so we can only speculate. :(

There were reports of her being strict with Nino and that he disliked being controlled like that. Now she's draining herself in alcohol and hitting gay bars. I know Nino's busy but he doesn't seem like he would just let his girlfriend get wasted every night like that. There's just something wrong with the picture.

And did anyone catch his face in Ueto Aya's The VIP Room? Aya-san thought of him as a person who had women eating out of his palm or something of that sort. He didn't look too happy about that but it was probably meant as a joke. For a second, I thought I was looking at his 'real' face. "That's not how it is." That's the message I got from him. Something just tells me he's not happy. And he was pretty into the discussion about girlfriends checking phones and demanding to be called. Like he had been through this many times before.

Even if Masami didn't cheat on him, it doesn't seem like he's happy with her.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:19 am

novemberbaby wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

There were reports of her being strict with Nino and that he disliked being controlled like that. Now she's draining herself in alcohol and hitting gay bars. I know Nino's busy but he doesn't seem like he would just let his girlfriend get wasted every night like that. There's just something wrong with the picture.

And did anyone catch his face in Ueto Aya's The VIP Room? Aya-san thought of him as a person who had women eating out of his palm or something of that sort. He didn't look too happy about that but it was probably meant as a joke. For a second, I thought I was looking at his 'real' face. "That's not how it is." That's the message I got from him. Something just tells me he's not happy. And he was pretty into the discussion about girlfriends checking phones and demanding to be called. Like he had been through this many times before.

I Hate Strict People I Don't Mind Teachers!!! But I Think Nino Is Older Though...I Heard that She's Been Drinking & Going To Gay Bars Like You just Said NovemberBaby... Sorry People Didn't Tell You As Soon As Possible...
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 am

Starlight-Moonlight wrote:
novemberbaby wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

I Hate Strict People I Don't Mind Teachers!!! But I Think Nino Is Older Though...I Heard that She's Been Drinking & Going To Gay Bars Like You just Said NovemberBaby... Sorry People Didn't Tell You As Soon As Possible...

Actually I have read about all those rumours haha. To me she's just like any human being and as strange as it sounds even though I'm a Nino fan I can't find it inside me to hate Masami (yet). Maybe it's just me who believes that it might not only be Masami at fault? (If they were going out anyways). But If Nino is unhappy I really hope he can let go of her because it's not gonna do him any good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 am

kimmy2411 wrote:
novemberbaby wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

Actually I have read about all those rumours haha. To me she's just like any human being and as strange as it sounds even though I'm a Nino fan I can't find it inside me to hate Masami (yet). Maybe it's just me who believes that it might not only be Masami at fault? (If they were going out anyways). But If Nino is unhappy I really hope he can let go of her because it's not gonna do him any good otherwise.

Sorry to sound like a fangirl here, but I wouldn't blame Masami too much either. I mean, with the way Nino is so close with Ohno, a girl's got to feel a little threatened. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:08 am

yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:
novemberbaby wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
kimmy2411 wrote:

Sorry to sound like a fangirl here, but I wouldn't blame Masami too much either. I mean, with the way Nino is so close with Ohno, a girl's got to feel a little threatened. Just saying.

I Agree...It's Not Going To Do any Good To Cling On To Masami...I Just Have Feeling That Nino Is Gay... :( ...I'll Rather Stick To Nino Being Straight Having A Girlfriend! 8) hehe...
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 pm

@Melody: I wouldn't be surprised if she's jealous of that.

@Kimmy: True about Masami probably not being at fault. Nino even once said that if cheating happens, then both sides have problems. *sigh* This is just really confusing.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 pm

please check this out!

http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_on/2271237.html

just a short summary, nino and masami finally broke up after 4 years being together.. it stated the possible reasons why they broke up. the last reason made me laugh..
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 am

^^ devan,

I read it yesterday, too, and had to laugh about the last reason (if it´s true...lol..). Nino being H*...is just hihihi....
Back to top Go down
Ringo

Ringo

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:45 am

limanh wrote:
^^ devan,

I read it yesterday, too, and had to laugh about the last reason (if it´s true...lol..). Nino being H*...is just hihihi....

Agree with u!
I laughed so hard when read the last reason.I can't imagine Nino being H*****..
I think it's impossible lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://sho-domy.livejournal.com/
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:56 am

She Looks REALLY EVIL!!!
HE DESERVES SOMEONE BETTER!!!! >.<
Or Be Single Again
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:57 am

Whats That H Thingy?
I Don't Get This!
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 am

Moonlight-Starlight wrote:
Whats That H Thingy?
I Don't Get This!

to answer you question my dear..
its making love (or sex)

on the other side...
whatever nino does with his personal life doesn't concern us, if he's happy then we,fans, should be too.

this rumor has been around for so long that sometimes i don't really get it...
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:40 pm

keybaka-chan wrote:
Moonlight-Starlight wrote:
Whats That H Thingy?
I Don't Get This!

to answer you question my dear..
its making love (or sex)

on the other side...
whatever nino does with his personal life doesn't concern us, if he's happy then we,fans, should be too.

this rumor has been around for so long that sometimes i don't really get it...

I Knew It!
AHHHHH!!!
I Had A Feeling About That!!!
I DON'T WANT HIM TO MAKE LUV!!!!! YIKES!
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:43 pm

nino is my niban and all but the last reason was totally hilarious...LOL! at the last part...but i think nino deserves better especially with the reason that masami has a queen like attitude..i really don't know her because i'm quite new to arashi fandom... but if she can't accept nino's fans then nino should find someone who can accept them because like it or not nino's fans is part of dating someone like nino.. its like you can have him and his fans or nothing..its like a package deal. LOL! anyways i still don't have the right to judge masami for i really don't know her...LOL!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 pm

Whether this rumor is true or not, we can only wish both of them the best. I don't know Masami much but based on what I read about her, I don't like her much. Maybe they were together and for that long, I would say they have that bond. But if either or both of them not happy anymore with their relationship, it's better to break it up now and move on. Hope they learn something though from their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:30 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Whether this rumor is true or not, we can only wish both of them the best. I don't know Masami much but based on what I read about her, I don't like her much. Maybe they were together and for that long, I would say they have that bond. But if either or both of them not happy anymore with their relationship, it's better to break it up now and move on. Hope they learn something though from their relationship.

I Agree What Your Saying They Should Move Together...
Get A Better Person...
I Really Like Tabe Mikako (Takako In Yamada Taro) With Nino =D
Don't Know About Masami The Only One Who Intrest Me The Most Is Nino Of Course!
Back to top Go down
Sandranna

Sandranna

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:19 pm

haha THE MOST SUSPICIOUS NEENER RUMOUR! Well her my analysis:^^
First i DO think that something might have happened or is happening btw them coz well Masami is a pretty much good and popular actress and that kind of girl is usually featured in either one of the Arashi shows! So if till now we never ever heard about her being guest is probably because it'll be DAMN akward to see them and for them to talk casually. Well i think that she could have been in the VS 3HR SP but ohh wait she wasn't there and....well i don't think it'll be good to say here my reasons *hides hides*
Okay and it also seems that AND I ASSUME EVEN if they are going out the majority of the fandom doesn't like the "couple"! xD hehe too much drama! LOL i am shuting my big mouth! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[rumor] Nino & Masami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2