Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[rumor] Nino & Masami

Go down 
+14
limanh
kimmy2411
Ringo
novemberbaby
imfinallyhere
devan
konkon
nazz305
tommi
yoshi09
Moonlight-Starlight
rie
maea_maie
Kytana
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

[rumor] Nino & Masami Empty
PostSubject: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:20 am

ORIGINAL POST FROM: jfd27

Hey! I read somewhere in the jun and mao forum that nino and masami are dating and are supposedly moving in together. Just wanna share this video to everybody. I can't really understand japanese but the video looks interesting.

Here's the link:

https://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/nino+and+masami/video/x2rah5_130807-zoom-in-nino-masami_news
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:21 am

ORIGINAL POST FROM: kikintae

well both side denied it. nino denied it too. as everybody find kind of weird that nikkon sport come out this new, since there no proof and no picture to go with it. this kind of thing, if it not true would blacken nikkon sport for given out false news.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Ninomiya Kazunari admits to relationship with Nagasawa Masami
Source : Mingpao
Translated: sparkles_n15 @ http://asianfanatics.net

Nagasawa Masami, the lead actress from Proposal Daisakusen and Arashi member Ninomiya Kazunari have been rumoured together since 2005 when they starred in Fuji TV's Yasashii Jikan. Their onscreen romance was rumoured to have blossomed into real life. At that time, they neither acknowledged or denied their relationship. According to the current issue of Japanese magazine 'Shukan Josei', at a recent gathering with friends from the entertainment circle, Nino was asked whether he was dating Masami. At first he avoided the question, but later openly admitted to the relationship, saying it was 'stable'. His upfront answer left everyone quite surprised.

According to the reports, he is very careful about protecting his private life. In order to avoid the paparazzi, he and Masami usually meet at home. Although they were rumoured to have broken up, they've actually been seeing each other for the past four years. They seem very committed to the relationship.

-------

It's scattering dammit! lol! Did they really deny it or not in the past? Which is it? Is this true or is it because of Nino's upcoming SP?
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 pm

i doubt he'd be making a statement about this...
JE idols are good at ignoring rumors unless there's concrete evidence and damage done..
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 am

have they broke up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.johnnysentertainment.niceboard.net
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:22 am

Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

I wish they did/would. He doesn't seem happy with her, in my opinion. And I'm not even being a biased fangirl.

But, if Nino loved her enough to take her back after that one incident, well then... I'm not one to judge. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
tommi

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm

yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

I wish they did/would. He doesn't seem happy with her, in my opinion. And I'm not even being a biased fangirl.

But, if Nino loved her enough to take her back after that one incident, well then... I'm not one to judge. *sighs*

What incident? This sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:55 pm

tommi wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

yeah, what incident???
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:10 pm

rie wrote:
tommi wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

yeah, what incident?
what incident? i hope they both break & i hope that nino & ohno arean't gay!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 am

Love-So-Sweet wrote:
rie wrote:
tommi wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

yeah, what incident?

Incident. Well, I don't meant to spread rumors even further, but supposedly, Masami cheated on Nino. See, I wouldn't feel such a dislike for her if Nino just broke up with her; but in a TV program of sorts awhile ago, Arashi was asked if they were cheated on, if they would take the girl back. All the Arashi guys (except Nino) said "No way!" pretty much, but Nino said differently. Nino said that he would probably take her back. Because, he believes, that if a girl cheats, it can't just be her fault- there must have been something the guy did wrong too to not make her stay. So, Nino would want to try again, and try his best to make it work out with the girl.
With that said, he probably didn't break up with Masami. Which makes me a little... well, you can imagine how I feel. Because it just shows how sweet a guy Nino is- how he blames himself for what she did- and just emphasizes how much of a... well, you could fill in the blanks there yourself on how to describe Masami. I just think he could do better than a girl who does things like that.

Also, I seriously think he's happier with Ohno. Gay, or not gay, they share a special bond between them and I don't think Ohno's ever made Nino unhappy. That's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
nazz305

nazz305

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 am

I can't believe theey put that kind of story on tv i mean come one even if nino said that they were "steady" that doesnt mean they were going out or anything ,it could just means they are friends and dont hate each other i mean come one. and i dont particularly think that his friends who he might have confided in at the restaurant place or whatever would let a magazine know about it, it was probably just some anonymous person trying to start up a riot
what do you guys think??
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 am

yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
rie wrote:
tommi wrote:
yoshi09 wrote:
Love-So-Sweet wrote:
have they broke up?

yeah, what incident?

Incident. Well, I don't meant to spread rumors even further, but supposedly, Masami cheated on Nino. See, I wouldn't feel such a dislike for her if Nino just broke up with her; but in a TV program of sorts awhile ago, Arashi was asked if they were cheated on, if they would take the girl back. All the Arashi guys (except Nino) said "No way!" pretty much, but Nino said differently. Nino said that he would probably take her back. Because, he believes, that if a girl cheats, it can't just be her fault- there must have been something the guy did wrong too to not make her stay. So, Nino would want to try again, and try his best to make it work out with the girl.
With that said, he probably didn't break up with Masami. Which makes me a little... well, you can imagine how I feel. Because it just shows how sweet a guy Nino is- how he blames himself for what she did- and just emphasizes how much of a... well, you could fill in the blanks there yourself on how to describe Masami. I just think he could do better than a girl who does things like that.

Also, I seriously think he's happier with Ohno. Gay, or not gay, they share a special bond between them and I don't think Ohno's ever made Nino unhappy. That's good enough for me.

I Agree What Ur Saying...I Like Nino's Personality...Makes me Feel Happy... ❤
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:10 pm

sailorpeach wrote:
I can't believe theey put that kind of story on tv i mean come one even if nino said that they were "steady" that doesnt mean they were going out or anything ,it could just means they are friends and dont hate each other i mean come one. and i dont particularly think that his friends who he might have confided in at the restaurant place or whatever would let a magazine know about it, it was probably just some anonymous person trying to start up a riot
what do you guys think??

Don't get me wrong. They didn't put the story I'm talking about on TV. I wasn't even referring to where Nino supposedly "confirmed" a relationship saying they were going "steady."

Kind of like Maotsujun facts, we analyze from a lot of sources and piece them together (for example, like how Mao says she loves ice cream and Disneyland, and lo and behold, Jun brings up ice cream in a recent Junstyle with a giddy voice and then he's doing performances with Arashi in Disney). This Nino/Masami thing was a summarized version and connection from Arashi fans that I just shared here since people asked about "the incident." I'd actually rather not talk about it, but I feel obliged to answer these things just to help put awareness out there.

To be honest, I'm not sure of the sourcing for Masami's cheating, but as far as I know, it's pretty mainstream rumor!Arashi stuff, so this may or may not be leap (and Arashi fans, please feel free to slap me back to my place) but if it's mainstream rumor, then there's usually basis behind it. And as for the Nino saying that he'd take the girl back in cheating, that was on an show broadcast on TV (I'd have to look up what show since I haven't delved into it because it's a rumor that makes me so upset already). He never outright said Masami's name, true, but people can put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:09 pm

but if you read this site.....
http://rukia1314.livejournal.com/19369.html

i believe nino and masami dating....
but right know in 2009.....

i feel and thinking is end for masami and nino relationship....
because if you analisys nino behaviour in ryusei no kizuna.....
i always see nino crush on imoto shizuna (TE)
your must watching making RNK or promo RNK..
or VS arashi vs code blue....

you look nino is diffrent.....
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 am

yoshi09 wrote:
sailorpeach wrote:
what do you guys think??

Don't get me wrong. They didn't put the story I'm talking about on TV. I wasn't even referring to where Nino supposedly "confirmed" a relationship saying they were going "steady."

Kind of like Maotsujun facts, we analyze from a lot of sources and piece them together (for example, like how Mao says she loves ice cream and Disneyland, and lo and behold, Jun brings up ice cream in a recent Junstyle with a giddy voice and then he's doing performances with Arashi in Disney). This Nino/Masami thing was a summarized version and connection from Arashi fans that I just shared here since people asked about "the incident." I'd actually rather not talk about it, but I feel obliged to answer these things just to help put awareness out there.

To be honest, I'm not sure of the sourcing for Masami's cheating, but as far as I know, it's pretty mainstream rumor!Arashi stuff, so this may or may not be leap (and Arashi fans, please feel free to slap me back to my place) but if it's mainstream rumor, then there's usually basis behind it. And as for the Nino saying that he'd take the girl back in cheating, that was on an show broadcast on TV (I'd have to look up what show since I haven't delved into it because it's a rumor that makes me so upset alread
y). He never outright said Masami's name, true, but people can put two and two together.

I think it was AnS with misono as their guest. Misono was asked what kind of guy does she like and she said someone who is not lying and the talked about affairs and stuff. Then, Ogura-san asked Nino because he and Misono have the same view or something. He said that he will still forgive his girlfriend if he pushed her to having an affair. Something like that..

In my opinion, i really don't like Nino with Masami. Nino deserves someone better.
Back to top Go down
imfinallyhere

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

I kinda liked her in Proposal Daisakusen but I dunno...she looks too old for sweet baby-faced Nino.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 pm

I've avoided this topic for as long as I can. But since I've been thinking a lot about Nino and Masami today, I thought I'd visit this thread.

Okay.

The show that Nino first talked about the issue of his other half cheating on him was Chou Gout Temps Nouveau. I read the translations and later watched the episode myself. I am not allowed to share the translations but the gist of it was that he admitted to being cheated on before and that he's completely okay with the girl not being loyal to him, even if they're married. *hears my heart breaking*

He later clarified what he said about this in a magazine interview. (I didn't save it. Damnit.) He didn't say it's Masami but like yoshi said, the fans figured it's her. To the best of my limited Arashi knowledge, Nino hasn't been linked to any other actress ever since their first rumor surfaced. (I could be wrong about this.)

It's true that he could do better than Masami but it's Nino...it's...he's said before that if he likes something, he'll keep liking it for who knows how long. I think he has that same mentality when it come to romance.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
I've avoided this topic for as long as I can. But since I've been thinking a lot about Nino and Masami today, I thought I'd visit this thread.

Okay.

The show that Nino first talked about the issue of his other half cheating on him was Chou Gout Temps Nouveau. I read the translations and later watched the episode myself. I am not allowed to share the translations but the gist of it was that he admitted to being cheated on before and that he's completely okay with the girl not being loyal to him, even if they're married. *hears my heart breaking*

He later clarified what he said about this in a magazine interview. (I didn't save it. Damnit.) He didn't say it's Masami but like yoshi said, the fans figured it's her. To the best of my limited Arashi knowledge, Nino hasn't been linked to any other actress ever since their first rumor surfaced. (I could be wrong about this.)

It's true that he could do better than Masami but it's Nino...it's...he's said before that if he likes something, he'll keep liking it for who knows how long. I think he has that same mentality when it come to romance.

Ugh, my heart hurts because of those last two lines. That is so true. Nino, you... you... too sweet boy.
Back to top Go down
tommi

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:14 pm

You guys are right! Nino deserves someone better!

Yoshi09, I remember that episode. Nino was the most forgiving one. Jun was quite unforgiving and hence got dunked into the water! There are many hints to say that Jun and Mao are still going, but Nino and Masami, almost none. I would have been quite disappointed with her actually, if I were Nino, seeing the way her paws were all over Jun in the interview for ''The Last Princess''.
Back to top Go down
Ringo

Ringo

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:55 pm

i hate masami! :evil:
I totally agree with you guys..
nino deserves someone better!
Back to top Go down
http://sho-domy.livejournal.com/
konkon

konkon

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

once again i want to say.....nino in last moment...have relationship with masami.
but in 2009... i think nino al ready found another ona....and forget about masami nagasawa.
and this girl always make nino smile....you know????
you must find the proof.....

masami still always part of ninomiya....
but rigth know??? masami is end....
because i believe masami and nino is broken.......

and what ever analysis or comment about nino and masami relationship.
ninomiya crush on my sweet girl in J-Enter....???
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:22 pm

nino is such a saint....
being cheated on he still welcomes her with open arms and even thinks it's all his fault.... sigh...
i can't believe someone would even dare cheat on nino... shame on her.. tsk tsk :x

but whether it's with masami or some other girl as long as he's happy..

anyways, Ringo love your avatar!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: (rumor) Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm

At first I heard rumor about masami and nino. .
I think they're ok together. .
She's cute and I like her drama too. .
But,,after I see her attitude when with jun,
She seem has big crush on him!!
I change my mind,
she's not deserve with
nino. .
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 am

Riika wrote:
At first I heard rumor about masami and nino. .
I think they're ok together. .
She's cute and I like her drama too. .
But,,after I see her attitude when with jun,
She seem has big crush on him!!
I change my mind,
she's not deserve with
nino. .
is that even true? Is she going out with jun then? Wat about her attitude? Good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Moonlight-Starlight

Moonlight-Starlight

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:44 am

i agree from novemberbaby to rie... Masami is being hard to Nino... If i was Nino's girlfriend (will never happen!) i would make him happy! =D cross my heart... HE TOTTALY DESERVES SOMEONE ELSE!!! i don't really know about Masami,I JUST HATE HER SOOO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] Nino & Masami   [rumor] Nino & Masami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[rumor] Nino & Masami
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next