Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????

Go down 
+2
girliiee
Kytana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

[rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Empty
PostSubject: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:09 am

ORIGINAL POST FROM: hyd4eva

i saw this in asian fanatics forum...although its hard to believe,...but ive read in few places some rumors about shota and erika..i never believed it until i saw this picture...its looks like them..but im nt sure...jus posting here for everyone to see....im sorry if im wrong....im jus simply posting it....do leave your comments minna-san....

[rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Img024
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
girliiee

girliiee

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:41 pm

I don't really think this is possible since she's already married :P
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:52 pm

it seems to me that it's an old photo. Erika seems fat here. Now she's a married woman.
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 pm

but now she will be a sinlge woman! becouse she will divorce [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:04 am

chibi_love wrote:
but now she will be a sinlge woman! becouse she will divorce [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_scratch

She will divorce???when? why? I read that her husband help her about her carrier...for me her marriage was a good thing in order to clean her past...

*i will prefer if it was erika toda with shota*
Back to top Go down
Josy

Josy

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 am

dinay wrote:
chibi_love wrote:

She will divorce???when? why? I read that her husband help her about her carrier...for me her marriage was a good thing in order to clean her past...

*i will prefer if it was erika toda with shota*

here is more info about the divorce
Back to top Go down
http://josylovesjun.livejournal.com/
feleehom

feleehom

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

yeah i agree with dinay. it seems not recent. but if it really is recent maybe it's true because she looks so happy despite her divorce these days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????   [rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[rumor] matsuda shota & erika sawajiri????
Page 1 of 1