Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] I remember the boy

Go down 
+3
rie
GlynZaelin
junmaolove
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[comments] I remember the boy Empty
PostSubject: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 am

I think I've figured out how to write out this page (so here goes)

Anyway comments are more than welcome

http://lovesosweet.niceboard.org/fanfiction-f20/i-remember-the-boy-t859.htm
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:33 am

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Very very nice long one-shot! Coincidentally, I was reading vol.31 of the manga where Tsukasa was stabbed and in great danger.... It's nice to read a probable scenario of Tsukasa not remembering Makino but in the end they found each other again...

BTW, are you Filipino? "I remember the boy" was originally sung by Joey Albert and revived by Lea Salonga. Love that song. Haunting and bittersweet...

Thanks for posting! Hope you could write more long one-shots!!! :D

credit to matokebanana...

Last edited by junmaolove on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info...)
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:14 pm

That was a really sweet story. I think you got the characters of the manga down really well. Poor Domyouji...always getting stabbed...
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 pm

great job!! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
neacactuz

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 pm

zestbubble~
A great piece I must say~
It really is. The storyline just capture my heart.
How tsukushi and tsukasa met again, just plain beautiful.
I love how you made tsukushi as a person who has a strong feeling in her personality.
She believe with all her heart that tsukasa will come into her life again.
Aw, this piece is just so sweet.
Keep writing ^ ^

P/s : anyway, I can't help but imagining mao as makino n jun as domyoji.
Arigatou for the fic ^ ^ :bounce:
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm

OMG! this story gave me goosebumps! wow! this is a really very very very very very sweet story...nice job for your very first fic...loved the part at the cafe where she was singing and he was enjoying it but sad too cos he wanted to leave (run away) without actually finding out how she really felt about him first...too much pride or fear Tsukasa? how lucky that Tsukishi had no such qualms...otherwise they would have totally missed out on the chance to get back together...yay for Tsukushi!!

i really love this story...look forward to your next work...ganbatte ne!
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 am

great job dear!!!...
totally loved your story...
and its your first fic?... *bows*
hope you'll post your other fics as well...
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Nicely written a sad to heartbroken to finding happiness about love & not fogetting ! Always Jun Mao makes me giddy every time I read about these two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] I remember the boy   [comments] I remember the boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] I remember the boy
Page 1 of 1