Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Comments] My way of showing you

Go down 
+4
mj4e
bebexjoolie
junmaolove
magzhydfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

[Comments] My way of showing you Empty
PostSubject: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 am

This is my first non Maotsujun fanfic. I feel guilty writing this but I had this in my head since the HNA in September. I had to get this out of my head.

Your comments are truly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:30 am

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: YAY MAGZ!!!! Thanks for sharing this SHOMAO fic! They're my next fave pair after our OTP. Short but very sweet! :D
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am

i looved this! although i love love maostujun fanfics it's always nice to read a shomao or ninomao one. don't be guilty magz you did an awesome job! (as always!) pleease stray away from maojun fics anytime!! lol :D
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

yup! nothing to be guilty about cos we know in real life is what really matters right? anyway i like this story...very cute of mao and yeah...she really did choose the rest over sho eh? LOL...good one... [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 pm

As a SHOxMAO shipper for the next collaboration (if not Maotsujun...lol...) I like this one-shot although I have to admit that my heart is still aching for my OTP...hahaha...and somehow I can sense some jealousy in Jun´s words...lol...I know I´m biased... XDDDDD....
Back to top Go down
kissuxrabu

kissuxrabu

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:50 pm

so sweeeet ! i love the way mao explained how much she loves him
sho-chan is one luck bastard ! LOL
awesome fic ! keep up the good work ^__^v
Back to top Go down
http://kissuxrabu.livejournal.com
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 am

KYAAA! I loved it a lot! =D My heart went all doki doki. I'd take Jun any day! haha Continuing writing more fanfics if you have the time. This was really good. :)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
Tha

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:33 am

KYAAAAAA.....ShoMao fanfic..really nice..
another good fanfic from magz...really like it!!!!
how Mao show her love to Sho is so sweet..soooo Mao-chan..^^,

still wait for your another story.. :)
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

Thank you so much for all your comments. I apologize for not replying sooner. I just needed a break.

@junmaolove, I know you love Sho. And I'm happy that you love this fic. Thank you for supporting my fics.

@bebexjoolie- Thanks for the advise, it helps me ease my guilty feeling. And talking of ninomao, I have also one with Nino and Mao.I might post it also. I will probably expect bricks on that one.

@mj4e, yes real life does matter more. This is just for a bit of change because of my observations from HNA and I do wish for Sho and Mao to collaborate in a drama or movie.

@limanh, that's my wish also- SHoxMao project. Whatever it is, drama or movie or SP. I also feel for Jun there. He was jealous but since it's ShoMao fic, he couldn't do much about it. (I should make a revenge fic for Jun. LOL)

@kissuxrabu- I'm happy you liked it. It does shows real love. Loving someone means loving his goods and bads, strength and weaknesses. Sho was sure lucky. But this is only the fic. In realife, Jun and Mao are lucky to have each other * I earnestly believe in them*

@Kytana- Admin-sama, You have no idea how happy I am to receive your comment. I'm very honoured. I'm happy that you liked it.

@Tha, I'm very delighted that you like this one shot. It's what makes me inspired to write more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] My way of showing you   [Comments] My way of showing you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Comments] My way of showing you
Page 1 of 1