Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] Light My Way

Go down 
+2
bebexjoolie
GlynZaelin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

[comments] Light My Way Empty
PostSubject: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:33 pm

Curious about my attempt at a crossover?

Read Light My Way

Last edited by GlynZaelin on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:29 pm

YAYYY a new fic! :D I should be working on homework as well but then I saw your post! lol I think the letter is really cute and I am very curious as to how Masamune and Mio will be brought together. I loved your ninomao and especially shomao fics :) can't wait to see how this one develops!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Yay! a new fic and it's Maosaki? Hope you can update soon.
Back to top Go down
Ichiban Ue

Ichiban Ue

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Of course it's worth pursuing. Because anything coming from you is sure to be a good read.

And it's gonna star Aiba? Wow! I began liking Aiba since Mao guested in HnA and AnS. He is so sweet and shows how he appreciates our Mao.
Can't wait for your next update. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:42 pm

whoa!! no way can you just leave us hanging like that...of course you must pursue this!!!...i love reading anything you come up with...so its aiba now eh....looking forward how you will merge this two stories cos i love both dramas...all the best! highly anticipating the next update!!
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Aw. Thanks for the love :) It's good to feel appreciated. And I guess this is technically my "AibaxMao" Maosaki? Maoiba? story. I did have another story, but i've been watching My Girl and I couldn't help but wish Mao would guest on the show. so this crossover was born :)
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 pm

thanks for the update! so they're going to get a little spiritual help in coming together? :lol: in any case..i really hope that they will fall in love on their own with just a tiny push from those other two... ☀
can't wait for the first meeting between mio and masamune ❤
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 pm

i have a feeling it's not a coincidence that they both have to go to the studio... will they meet?! koharu-chan is super cute.. i hope her wish comes true! can't wait for more maosaki interaction!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 5:10 am

Great start! Yay AibaxMao! I'm guessing but the man beside Koharu's mom in heaven is...Jun? I like that you included them to "help" them along, and how you wrote the story from Koharu's point of view. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
neacactuz

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 am

Glyn~

Mao + Koharu + Aiba = Love!
Sugoi~ you've got such a brilliant idea ^ ^
Can't wait for future updates!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Light My Way   [comments] Light My Way Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] Light My Way
Page 1 of 1