Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] That's When I Love You

Go down 
+3
junmaolove
devan
novemberbaby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

[comments] That's When I Love You Empty
PostSubject: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 am

*nervous* Any criticism?

Fic is here.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:32 am

Awww! my favorite scenes are the maotsujun moments... lolz.. especially when they bickered while talking to Nino and also when Jun was givinv Nino instructions, there was a long pause coz mao was interrupting.. hahaha... I am imagining what they're doing...

Here is another side Nino that we really don't know.. he is known as a brat and so involved with his games.. But he is really a caring and loving person... he treasures his love ones...

I didn't have a chance to leave a comment on your lj so i'll comment here.. Lolz...

Thanks for sharing and as always i enjoyed it! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 am

Waaaah... Mirei's baaack! I missed her! :bounce: This is such a sweet sweet fic, Tammy! Added bonus are JunMao moments which makes it extra special. Both set of couples are really adorable and hope you could pen more... Thanks for posting! :D
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:26 pm

Arghhhh...this is sooooo sweet and I love Mirei´s character...she is such a great girlfriend...
I know I wouldn´t be that patient...lol...I think I´m too pampered myself...hahaha...

Like the others I also love the fact that you added some Maotsujun moments...*grins*...

I´m so happy to read something from you again....thanks!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi Tammy,
Nice to see your works again. This fic is very sweet. I love Mirei's character. It really showed her love to Kazu. And Nino's caring and loving personality. But most of all, I love Maotsujun moments.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: cepa_pet

thank you and congrats for the lovely story!!
i like it very much...
both couples are sweet..
keep up your work!
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

nice fic! we got to see a whole different side to nino and i like it..and yeah..the maotsujun moments are just too cute...they just can't help themselves ya! LOL
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:19 am

@devan: I'm glad you enjoyed reading! ^_^ In my opinion, Nino is a brat on and off screen but I'm sure he has his sweet moments when he's with someone he really likes. That's what I wanted to show, lol.

@junmaolove: ^_^ I'll be writing more of Nino and Mirei soon! Thank you for reading and commenting!

@limanh: Hahaha, Mirei's pampered by Nino too, don't you think? I guess it works both ways for them. And yeah, I couldn't resist adding Maotsujun. Thank you for reading and commenting, dear. <3

@magzhydfan: Thank you! Ah, well, I can't avoid putting Maotsujun moments, lol. They're my OTP after all, but I also thought it would work well with Nino and Mirei to show how close they are.

@cepa_pet: Thank you for reading and commenting! ^_^

@mj4e: Glad you saw a different side of Nino through this fic! ^_^ Thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:00 pm

how cute!!!! it's very cute!!! and how I love maotsujun's moments.. they're so funny and romantic. *sighs deeply* what a way to relieve this overflowing stress in me.. keep up the very good work tammy-chan!!!! :P
it never failed to make me smile the whole time i was reading it!!! :D thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] That's When I Love You   [comments] That's When I Love You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] That's When I Love You
Page 1 of 1