Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] Seasoning

Go down 
+7
jmc_iuqcaj
neacactuz
rie
Ichiban Ue
mj4e
junmaolove
GlynZaelin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

[comments] Seasoning Empty
PostSubject: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Love it or hate it, please let me know.

Here is Seasoning. read it here
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 am

:cheers: :bounce: :cheers: I was laughing my head off reading your new fic. YAY for NinoxMao!!! (although I prefer her with sloping shoulders if she didn't end up with Jun :P ). Another fun fun fic and hope you can post the next chap soon. Wondering whether Jun is giving way to Nino or is it a case of may the best man win??? :oops: Thanks for making me laugh today! :D
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:17 am

Glad you enjoyed it! Sho is my third choice. Nino just has that snarky quality I love and I think our girl can handle him :)
... Hmm... maybe someone needs to start a new forum for MaoXArashi fans...I feel guilty posting non MaoxJun stories :P
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:44 am

:cheers: YATTA!!! You posted really really soon! Arigato gozaimasu!!! Another fun-filled chapter! You made Nino so kawaii~... Love his hentai thoughts! lol!

You are indeed evil incarnate for ending it with a cliffie!!! :evil: :lol: Mao as being sexy is indeed a surprise. She has that wholesome look and purity about her but you pulled it off. I can totally imagine this scenario happening. I hope you're inspired enough to post the next part soon.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:30 pm

bwahahaha...thanks for giving us another quality fanfic! my second choice for mao would definitely be nino cos they look so cute together...and this story is hilarious..can't help laughing at nino's hentai thoughts! i want to kick the asst director for interrupting an almost kiss!! lol! lol!

i really like your style of writing..full of fun and its so interesting!! can't wait for the next chapter!!
Back to top Go down
Ichiban Ue

Ichiban Ue

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Love it or hate it? But of course I so LOVE it. The story as always is beautifully written and so funny it gives me a kind of high.

I love the part when Nino was asking Jun if he could invite Mao to his apartment. LOL That was a pretty tight spot Nino was in. And the reaction of Aiba is so, so cute. bwahaha

Suffice it to say that I really, really dig the story even if you chose Nino instead of Sho who I have fallen in love with since HnA. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am

@junmaolove: haha...I love hentai Nino too! and I personally think Mao needs a chance to play a little bit on the sexy side. i think she could surprise us all.

@mj4e: I'm all for NinoxMao (in fiction at least). They're just flipping adorable.

@ Ichiban Ue:I did start writing this story before HnA, but for certain parts of the story, Nino works better than Sho. I might have another ShoxMao story in me somewhere though... I really need to find a MaoxArashi forum...
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:17 am

i say.. LOVE IT!!

totally random but absolutely love! ❤

i would die to see mao do something out of the ordinary!!
i hope she surprises us with sexy mao any time in the near future.. 👅

love the play on words...
it's refreshing and takes humor up another notch.. unlike reading the same ol' phrase used in other fics over again.. XDD

i just wanna say... Aiba is love!!! ❤

great job!
bravo!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
neacactuz

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:14 am

lol! for Aiba ^ ^
Aw... he is so slow but cute as ever.
Hm, we have to fight for love...I like your stand Glyn.
Naughty2 nino :pirat:
huhu, mao can be everything if she wanted too 🐱
As always, my day shine brighter with your fic Glyn ☀
Arigatou ^ ^ :bounce:
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:21 am

uwaaaaa!!...
i loved it!!!!...
the story's so funny...
i really enjoyed reading it...
LOL at aiba...
"mao-chan being hurt by playing ds.... hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Please don't kill me!

heh...

@ rie: I would love to see Mao try to take on a femme fatal role. Or the crazy psycho role, i think she could pull it off if someone gave her the chance.

@ everyone- I also love writing Aiba, i really need to give him his own story...
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 pm

oh my GOD!! Finally! I was looking out for this everyday and you did not fail to give a perfect ending to a perfect story ne..Jun is Gay! and his love is Shun right? lol! lol! what a twist! and the guys' reaction is so cute!! yeah..i think Aiba deserves his chance with mao too ;)

I LOVE how you wrote nino creating all those lovely characters for mao..that would be so him..heehee...can't stop smiling and laughing throughout the story...

A big THANK YOU for giving us joy in this couple!! Well i'm going back for seconds, thirds and fourths... [comments] Seasoning 995439709
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:33 pm

wwwaaa..... :shock: :shock: :shock: YOU MADE JUN GAY????? Oh well....That's the most plausible reason as to why Mao isn't with him. LOL... Shun is the love of his life! :P Thanks sooo much for completing this hilarious yet surprise-ridden story! Love Arashi being baka most esp the clueless Aiba.

Hope you could pen more of MaoxArashi (how about my slopey-shouldered ichiban?) I cannot take my mind off his and Aiba's tender expressions while Mao was riding on the unicycle. Simply adorable!

Many thanks again!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:58 pm

i was laughing so hard!!!!
this is so funny!!!

the last bits were really sweet...
aw... who says you can't confess using Wii!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
that was so unique by the way....

so there's like two stories i have read where jun is gay..
i hope this doesn't happen in real life!! lmao!!
some stories i've read about jun and mao did happen in a way..
like how she'll guest in ans or himitsu.. lol
but im pretty sure jun won't turn gay ever.. hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Hehe...thanks for not threatening to kill me:)

I'm glad you ladies (i'm assuming you're all female) enjoyed the story. Too bad my Wii is still in Canada, now I totally want to make ARashi and Hanadan characters :D

Hehe...if Jun wasn't with Mao, I think my second choice for him would be Shun. They're just too cute together. and their names rhyme :twisted:

And I've already got an Aiba plot bunny running through my head. You all will probably be pleasantly surprised by it if (when) i get it down.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:46 am

will it be an aiba/mao next???

oh please continue!!!
make stories of each arashi with mao!!!
*jumps for joy!!* ☀ ☀
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 am

OMG!!!...
you made Jun gay and shun as his lover....
hahaha!...
i was laughing so hard while reading it....
the last part was so sweet...
nino's confession using wii...
thanks for sharing this fic!...
you're really an awesome writer!.. *throws confetti*
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:55 am

totally did not see the jun shun thing coming but the ending was soo cute! it was so very nino like... especially with the wii. i really enjoyed reading it! thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: pfranz

my GOSH it was hilarious!!! i pause to the part when jun admit that he's gay...wahahahahha!!!!!!i laugh so hard lol!
U really make my day again! ☀
sure ur a gr8 writer! :D
i also have thought that nino will be most likely to fall for mao.. 🐰
if they will have another drama together for sure nino would fall madly for mao.
nino will have loads of fun with mao playing computer games and pranks... lol!
floating fangirl there.. :face:
ur so awesome cant wait for aibaxmao and nxt chapter of co-stars...
Back to top Go down
neacactuz

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Glyn~!!!

The perfect final chapter for the wonderful seasoning! ❤
Did somebody said they hate this? I ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ this :bounce:

I laughed so hard the first few paragraph, and felt so irritated at nino for his big mouth! 🇳🇴
I got this reaction for jun's revelation :affraid: .... with you know who :P (seriously, I was laughing here)! I never thought of this coming lol! . You know the perfect seasoning for this cute fic!

Then,then you captured my heart again with the wii solution!
This is the best conflict solution ever! I can imagine this coming out from nino :bounce:
Arigatou! HOntouni! 🐱
You really made my day! ☀
i have to state that this is one of my favourite maonino fic ever!
Love this! :flower:

Can't wait for their future fic/drama/movie collaboration! (wink.:.wink)
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:38 am

AWW :oops:

You all always have such nice things to say about my writing. I'm truly grateful. hontouni arigatou gozaimasu!

@neacatuz- no one's said anything bad yet. And I'm overwhelmed by your use of emoticons. you're too cute :D

As for the Aiba story, it wasn't originally AibaXMao, but now I have the
beginnings of another story... plus a ShoxMao one... I think I'm obsessed:p
All I need is for Ohno to inspire me and the collection will be complete :lol:
I wish i were tech savvy...Seriously...can somebody make a MaoXArashi forum before I get kicked out of LSS :suspect:
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm

lol! Love this... the way you make Jun as a gay is really amusing..
perfect...
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 am

Well done Glyn. I love this story. It's funny, truly entertaining and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:38 am

Oh GlynZaelin dear, you are so funny! Would have me laughing in stitches if I wasn't at work trying to hold it in. LOL "What the Gundam was the matter with him?" Bahahahaha...very creative, really hysterical. Mr. I-have-games-on-the-brain I could imagine him thinking like that. LOL And I love the funny part when Sho and Ohno clapped their hands over Aiba's mouth to prevent him talking. LOL I just love it when you write Arashi like that - so funny yet so endearing. I just love Aiba to bits inspite of his baka-ness. XD And the twist at the end! I thought that was really inventive, because it's difficult to pair Mao up with someone in a story when Jun is also a character, because it's so easy for the reader to automatically pair Jun and Mao together in the story. This definitely is going to be another fiction for the ages - will be reading this again and again for sure. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm

“No, I’m completely lovesick over you and I don’t know what to do. Will you be my doctor and treat me?”

I'll be your doctor anytime Nino, ;) lol!

This is so cute, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Seasoning   [comments] Seasoning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] Seasoning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next