Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Douzo Yoroshiku!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:07 am

Hi, I'm Mara from the Philippines. I'm 20 years old and I work in a Post-Production Film Company. A friend of mine introduced me to Hana Yori Dango around two years ago and since then I've been hooked. Because of my persistent online search about HYD and Jun/Mao, I came upon this forum. Matsumoto Jun has impressed me greatly with his talent in acting, singing and dancing. Yes, I do love artists. :)

My interests include GOD, dancing, Media and Film Studies, philosophy occassionally, classic Hollywood stars, contemporary society, DVD marathons, postpunk, postpunk revival, british rock and roll, gossip, strawberries, phoenix suns, steve nash, joseph gordon-levitt, vincent kartheiser, hugh laurie, buster keaton, topher grace, daniel johns, natalie portman, zach braff, shia lebouf, gael garcia bernal, diego luna, documentaries, berdyaev, bashing kant, 1980's, 1970's, 1960's, jules casablancas, paul banks, new york city rock and roll, michel gondry, bud cort, cillian murphy, chuck palahniuk, jd salinger, roald dahl, jk rowling, haruki murakami, irvine welsh, chuck klosterman, daniel radcliffe, rupert grint, tom felton, ron/hermione, teen titans, robin/raven, star wars, padme/anakin, draco/cho, house/cameron, mew, alex turner, british rock, british boys, accents, travis wall, coffee, milktea, kids, japan, south korea, london, beaches, geeks, camwhorage, ukayukay, magazines, sleep, rain, quiet time,losing sleep, reading, wasting time, singing and being bad at it, dissing Kant, answering Sudoku puzzles, exercising, jogging, punching people, writing senseless blablaries, talking, aspiring, dreaming AND SO MUCH MOOOOOOORE :)

That's about it :)
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:55 am

Ooooh how fun! Welcome to the forum. ^_^ But you should really try reading Draco/Hermione instead, Ron/Hermione is poison. hahahaha...

Anyway, I'm yoshi09! Nice to meet you, Mara. You can call me Yoshi or Melody, I respond to both. I think it's so awesome you work in the film industry! Must be pretty fun, but hard work.

Hope to see you around more often, come join us chit chatting about MaoJun cuteness in the Maostujun subforum. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Welcome, you have many various interests! That's nice =)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm

yoshi09 wrote:
Ooooh how fun! Welcome to the forum. ^_^ But you should really try reading Draco/Hermione instead, Ron/Hermione is poison. hahahaha...

Anyway, I'm yoshi09! Nice to meet you, Mara. You can call me Yoshi or Melody, I respond to both. I think it's so awesome you work in the film industry! Must be pretty fun, but hard work.

Hope to see you around more often, come join us chit chatting about MaoJun cuteness in the Maostujun subforum. ^_^

Hahaha. Not a big Draco/Hermione fan cause well..Draco's mine. Hahahahaha.

Hi Yoshi! Yes, working in the film industry is hard work. I just started actually, since I am a fresh grad. Despite the long hours, I'm learning a lot.

I definitely will be dropping by this forum, especially if I don't have so much to do at work :) My day isn't complete without a dose of MaoJun awesomeness :))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Trice wrote:
Welcome, you have many various interests! That's nice =)

Why thank you Trice :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Douzo Yoroshiku! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Douzo Yoroshiku!   Douzo Yoroshiku! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Douzo Yoroshiku!
Page 1 of 1