Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Empty
PostSubject: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Hey everybody !

I was looking for a good website for Maotsujun couple so here I am , I really hope that people here can help me to find all the interview video , the latest photo and meeting of the two of them because I really believe in them ...
If I can share my obession for them too with addicted one =) , that could be fun !
I'm not particulary a fan of Hana Yori Dango ( I have not the impression that Makino is in love with domyouji .... but more in Boys Over Flowers ! ) but I found that Mao and Jun are very close and so in love with each other off screen XD !

I'm French (so sorry for my bad english ! ) , I studied for becoming a physiotherapist and take me a looottt of time ! Please give me some happiness sometimes when I come in here XD !!!

Thank you !

Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Welcome deliciouskamepi

whether you are not a fan of HYD is still ok with the LSS we are just happy to know that people adore our OTP. But when you come here just enjoy your stay and have fun. Btw about their interviews or whatever you need to know about them you have to read the thread Maotsujun General and under that are the LSS Maotsujun Parts 1 to 17. If you still unsure just go to Archives or ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Thank you a lot !!!
I cant wait to see all you have found !!!

Is it okay If I dont really contribute to the forum =S ? Because I cant read or understand Japanese and I dont know where to look for information ....
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Just participating and posting during the discussions is contribution. Not everyone here understands Japanese (I think only 0,1% of the members understands Japanese. XD).

Anyway, welcome and have fun! ;)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 am

Thank you !!!

I really want to know of it is possible to find the vidéo of the second Time Inoue Mao come to Himitsu no Arashi ViP ???( with sub if possible XD )
I go to thé multimédia section but There is not...

Tahnk you !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss   I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new ! Yoroshiku Onegaishimaasssss
Page 1 of 1