Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOROSHIKU NE?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Name: Hiromi

Why you love Maotsujun?
I can't tell you what it's about, it's mystifying even to me... maybe that's what it's about.

Favorites
ARASHI, dorama, Mr. Children, aiko, ayaka, japanese culture.

How did you find the LSS forum?
Live Journal.

Interests?
Cello, art, watching movies.

Shoutouts?

I will not rest until the day MatsuJun and Mao call a press conference and declare their love!!!! ❤
OK. I am happy with whoever they finally choose... but wouldn't just be perfect if they were together? :oops: :P

I am currently in University studying philosophy, so I have to read a lot all the time (lucky I like it) so if you have a hard time finding me, don't sweat it! I am just studying.
I also study japanese because I looove it and with the hope of some day study in Japan asian philosophy (since my University does not have it!! Can you believe it?!)

Minna san, please take care of me!
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Hiromi,

Welcome to LSS. I would also love it when the day comes and Jun and Mao will openly declare their love for each other. "KYAAAA". Still believing. Anyway, join in teh discussions and I guarantee you will enjoy more. See you around.
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:10 pm

hai hiromi.. u play cello? wow! that's interesting!! welcome to LSS.. im sure u'll have a great time here.. those achieves are priceless ;)
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:11 pm

hi!

we're alike!
i pray fervently that someday mao and jun would end up together and announce it!!!
i will keep on believing until the day they actually get married to each other or not..
but my heart hopes for them to be together in the end..

enjoy it here.. see you around..
Back to top Go down
anamikaela

anamikaela

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Welcome to LSS!

I'm sure you'll enjoy the discussions here especially when it comes to Maotsujun (Mao & Matsujun) stuffs...

Me too, I keep on believing that our favorite couple will end up together happily... Believing is everything... Have FAITH to the power of LOVE of MAOTSUJUN...

:D :D :D
Back to top Go down
mm.loves.arashi

mm.loves.arashi

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOROSHIKU NE?   YOROSHIKU NE? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello Hiromi!
Welcome to LSS~

You're studying philosophy?
That's hard..
Ganbatte~

Enjoy your stay here :)
People here are so good~
:)
Back to top Go down
http://arashirocker006.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

YOROSHIKU NE? Empty