Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoroshiku ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Yoroshiku ~ Empty
PostSubject: Yoroshiku ~   Yoroshiku ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Konnichiwa LSS no minna-san :))

I'm Jamaica Dizon but you could call me Jam or Jam-chan or whatever you like XD
I'm from the Philippines and a proud Arashian , a JE fan, a Maotsujun shipper ♥ I love Music - though I'm not good at it, but really appreciate it esp. in the Jpop genre or even Kpop. Even Chinese or American as long as it soothes my soul ^^ I love the Rainbow, the stars and the sky - it gives me hope . I love ribbons . LOl , it's just too cute :">

I Dream Big ! and of course, going to Japan is part of it and meeting my idols and the artists i adore someday. I have a lot of actors and actresses i like and admire , that i can't even count it through my fingers. I bet you know who are they ;) Watching Jdramas and movies and quite some Korean & Taiwanese dramas and even American movies is my hobby. I just love to watch them asp. when it's a love story and a drama. Among all the dramas i've watched, picking a favorite is kinda difficult 'coz i love it all - the storyline, the stars. Yes ! HanaDan tops the list :">

i love MAOTSUJUN ! ♥ they're not just a pair, a combination, an on-screen couple. They're the two lovebirds that boost a lot of chemistry and i tell you, as we do believe, DESTINY is really TRUE :"> From them, i feel the love. From them, i feel the happiness. just like how i feel for Arashi =))

from this day on , Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu ! Yoroshiku ~ 156459800

Let's Spread the LOVE LOVE LOVE Yoroshiku ~ 643218565
I know there are Haters but all they can do is Back Off 'coz they can't do anything to Stop our Love for the two . Full Maotsujun Force , we Have it ! Yoroshiku ~ 1453902187
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

Yoroshiku ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoroshiku ~   Yoroshiku ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Yoroshiku ~ 156459800welcome Jam.

Glad to see your bubbly side of things and happy to know that you ship our OTP. If it wasn't for LSS where would we be right and they would never existed and then this forum wouldn't be created. So have fun and enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Yoroshiku ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoroshiku ~   Yoroshiku ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:23 pm

crsma2 wrote:
Yoroshiku ~ 156459800welcome Jam.

Glad to see your bubbly side of things and happy to know that you ship our OTP. If it wasn't for LSS where would we be right and they would never existed and then this forum wouldn't be created. So have fun and enjoy your stay.

Arigatou for the warm welcome crsma-san Yoroshiku ~ 156459800
With all of you here, I'm rest assured that i'll have a fun and memorable stay here :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoroshiku ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoroshiku ~   Yoroshiku ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoroshiku ~
Page 1 of 1